• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hitching a Ride Ch. 02

Hitching a Ride Ch. 02

For the moment, Logger seemed content to catch his breath, and grin to himself after force feeding me his load. I sat back up, counting my blessings at least that after that awful experience, given his age and the sheer size of the load he blew, there was no way he would be back in action in just a few minutes to take advantage of his "half hour reward." And a good thing, too, I thought to myself, as his fat cock would have likely torn me open and his massive load left me pregnant with triplets.

I started to pull my tube top back up to cover my breasts as we passed a sign indicating only 10 km to the next gas station. I sighed with relief that my ordeal was almost over.

"So did you like that, little slut?" Logger asked me, still leering.

I stayed silent and didn't reply, looking pointedly away from him.

"Take off your shorts." he ordered.

"No!" I replied, turning to make eye contact so he would know I was serious. "We're almost to the service station anyway!"

"Want to walk the last 6 km?" he asked sternly.

I sighed with exasperation, and steeled my resolve. "Fine." I capitulated, lifting my ass and quickly shimmying out of my shorts, careful to leave my booty-short underwear in place.

That was a mistake. The front of my baby blue panties were soaked through with my fluid. I blushed heavily, and put my hand over my crotch to cover it, but too late. My nipples hardened with embarrassment... and arousal as my shame was exposed.

"Well look at that!" he exclaimed. "You fucking loved that didn't you?"

"No!" I said, a half lie. "I hate the taste of cum. You could have warned me."

"Well hunny you better get used to it," he scolded me, "because you've got another load or two coming your way soon!"

"Wha... what?" I said in shock. "You can't be serious."

Logger gestured down into his still soaking and sloppy lap, where his manhood remained fully exposed to me. "Did I forget to mention I'm a horny old goat?"

Looking down, I saw he was true to his word. If anything, he seemed even harder than before, veins bulging and cock bouncing with arousal. It was bright red from his recent orgasm, filled with blood and likely aching for more. Impressive, if it wasn't also disgusting.

Logger laughed as he pulled onto the exit ramp for the gas station. I tried to look away but found my gaze wandering back to his manhood, hoping against hope to see some sign of weakness that would save me from having to spend 30 minutes at his mercy. No such luck. His cock remained firm and upright. No, it was more than that. It was achingly, throbbingly hard.

Logger narrated as he drove, telling me how he would pull around in back to the long-haul trucker parking lot, where drivers would occasionally spend the night, or just stop for a break and a shower. As it was already dark, nobody would bother us, he assured me. Reaching back, he pulled back a curtain to reveal the small and messy sleeper cab, with its tiny bunk and storage areas. "Thankfully I have fresh pants back there!" he laughed, gesturing again at his soaking wet crotch.

"You're sure we can't just call it even?" I begged as he pulled into a parking spot. I blew you almost the whole way here!"

"A deal is a deal young lady. You're not getting out of this truck till you pay up." while I doubted he would actually result to violence, there was menace in his voice, and I felt compelled to comply. "Now crawl your ass back there!" he ordered.

Feeling humiliated, I did as I was told, crawling on all fours into the cab of the truck. As my full ass (with soaking wet panties) swayed past him, the trucker too advantage and spanked it, urging me onward. I bit my lip to stifle a moan, having always secretly enjoyed being spanked. He scuttled in behind me, his bouncing rod protruding obscenely as he didn't even bother to do up his pants or cover himself. I shuddered, but decided I needed to set some clear boundaries.

"Okay," I said, turning to face him as I lounged half-sitting up on his bunk "we need some ground rules."

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, standing hunched in front of me, slowly stroking his raw meat.

"Firstly, it is now 8:25. At 8:55, we're done."

"Deal." he replied, "and since we've started, take your clothes off."

I complied, slipping my still wet tube top over my head, but pausing before removing my bottoms. "Secondly, no sex without a condom."

He appeared aggrieved at that. "Unless you have one in your pocket, no dice, cause I ain't got any. Tell you what though," he countered "you fuck me without one and I won't stick it in your ass."

I gasped. "We are NOT having anal sex." I declared in shock.

"Then I'm fucking you bareback, slut." he replied. "Don't worry though, I'm clean and I'm sure you're on birth control, right?"

I nodded slightly.

"Well there you go." he said. "You'll be fine."

I grimaced with distaste, but I was wet as rain, my pussy betraying my mind.

"Take them off." he gestured to my panties, still stroking himself.

I raised my butt again, and slid my panties past my ankles. The confined cab quickly filled with the smell of my sex.

"Mmmm mmm!" he said, smacking his lips obscenely. "You smell good and ready! But first lets pick back up where we left off, and put those lips to work again."

I cracked my jaw, still aching from the earlier blowjob. I glanced past him to the clock. 8:29. The more time I spent with his dick in my mouth, the less time it would be in my pussy. He left me no further time to think, but walked forward, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me to a seated position on the edge of the bunk. Without further delay he stuffed the head of his angry red cock in my mouth.

I felt like a roast pig with one of those huge apples jammed into its mouth as he crammed his huge girth into my maw. Holding my head in his hands with a vice-like grip, he began to fuck my face. While I had toyed with this in the past with boyfriends, it had always been in a situation where I had complete control, and where any hint of my discomfort would immediately result in my partner backing off. Not so today.

"Oh fuck yeah that feels good." he muttered. "Take that dick."

The curvature of his member no longer worked in my favour from this angle - in fact it made him more difficult to swallow. My throat convulsed, rejecting him as he battered against my gag reflex. While he was not yet trying to make me deep throat, he was bumping into the entrance with an erratic rhythm, causing me to gag audibly. Unlike my previous boyfriends, this didn't slow him down in the slightest.

*GLAK GAK GLAK GUK*

I gagged over and over, though truthfully they were louder than they were uncomfortable. I opening my mouth wide around his member, rather than closing my lips, letting the sound fill the room in the hopes that he would finish quicker. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Gag on my big cock you slut! Gag on it!" he said, over and over.

Slowly, he pulled back, his cock dripping with saliva, and allowed me to catch my breath. My heaving chest glistened with drool that had leaked from my open mouth, and he slowly stroked himself in front of my face as he watched me. I looked up and met his gaze.

"I want you to deep throat my cock." he said.

"Its too big!" I protested.

"Try anyway." he ordered, holding himself by the base. His cock pulsed, veins standing out like a road map.

I glanced at the clock. 8:35. I took a deep breath, and slid my lips over his dick. He was content this time to merely hold it by the base and watch me work. I bobbed my head a few times, getting used to his size and shape. I had deep throated before, but never anything this large. Knowing the technique involved gave me an edge though, and a part of me was intrigued by the challenge. I took him until I felt his head at the opening of my throat - a little over half way. I paused there, repositioning my throat so that his tip pointed into the middle. Next I opened my throat wide, like I was going to chug a glass of water, and slowly, slowly, pushed my head forward.

I felt my throat begin to give way, and I paused to stifle a convulsing gag. I heard him groan as I pushed forward again, and his head lodged in my throat. I gagged once, my throat contracting around the head of his cock, and he moaned loudly, his cock swelling. I choked immediately, and his manhood was expelled from my throat. I pulled back and coughed, bringing up thick saliva.

"Not giving up already are you?" he laughed.

I met his eyes again, and without a word I spat a thick and sticky wad of saliva onto the head of his cock. Reaching up with my left hand I massaged it into the first third of his length, lubricating it. He smiled and groaned again. "Good girl."

Holding eye contact, I lowered my lips into him again. Staring into his eyes, I pushed his tip past the entrance of my throat smoothly this time, the lubricating spit easing its passage. I squinted slightly as I contained a gag, and then mustering all my focus I shoved my head forward. His cock suddenly sank past the entrance to my throat, plunging deeply into me. My chest convulsed twice, involuntarily, but again I controlled my gag reflex as I inched my lips further up his shaft. I halted less than an inch from his base, and he removed his hand as if encouraging me to push further. I balked, with his impossibly thick member filling my airway, and its even thicker base spreading my lips so far I feared they would rip, I couldn't go any further.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I maintained eye contact with him until I couldn't hold my breath any longer, and then began to slowly back off of his member. Inch by inch I let it exit my throat until only the head remained in my mouth. My nostrils flared to suck in precious oxygen, and then without warning I rammed my face forward again, burying him deep inside me. With my throat now stretched out, his cock plunged into me until my nose just barely brushed his jeans. I head him gasp in surprise and moan approvingly.

Desperate to catch my breath again, I began to pull back, gasping for air through my nose as soon as I was able. But before I could pull all the way off his cock, I felt his strong grip again grasp the back of my head. He did not pull me down on him, however, but rather drove his hips forward, his tip battering the entrance to my throat. I tried to pull back, but only succeeded in leaning back on the bed till my head hit the wall behind me, my neck jacked upwards at an awkward angle. He followed me the entire way, driving his hips forward so that he straddled my chest, his cock never leaving my mouth.

Without pausing, he began once again to briskly fuck my mouth. The awkward angle of my neck made it impossible to deep throat, but he didn't seem to care. With my head trapped against the wall, he pummeled my drooling hole while I grunted and struggled. With his weight on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides, I could do nothing while he fucked my head. His hands moved to the sides of my face, palms at my temples and fingers gripping me like a basketball to keep me from rotating out of place. I gagged, and my head banged on the wall in time with his thrusts.

*GLUG GLUG GLUK GUK*

My eyes shut tightly with discomfort, I couldn't see anything, but I could tell from his ragged breathing and erratic pumping that he was nearing a second climax. I prayed to god it would be his last. In short order, my mouth began to fill once again with copious amounts of cum. The angle of my neck, - and my distaste - made it extremely difficult to swallow, so I used my tongue to push the cum forward and out of my mouth over my bottom lip. It poured out like a viscous waterfall, forming a pool in the nape of my neck and running around and between my bare breasts.

Logger groaned in extended pleasure. "Oh take my cum baby. Take it all!"

His load was prodigious. It made his first seem like a mere appetizer. The man must not have cum in weeks. I hated to say it, but once again... impressive. As his orgasm subsided, he pulled his sloppy cum-coated cock from my mouth, and a long strand dribbled out and onto my chest. His chest heaved along with my own as we both caught our breath. Suddenly I felt his hand on my chin, scooping up the gooey cum that was still drooling from my mouth, and pushing it back between my lips.

"Swallow that my little whore." he commanded.

With a grimace and a small gag, I complied.

"Good girl." he commended me again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hitching a Ride Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds