• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 11

Mating Rituals Ch. 11

123456...8

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence. Having said that, some of the events relating to surrogacy are based on personal knowledge.

3. This is the eleventh chapter of the 'Mating Rituals' series – it is a standalone story but will make more sense if you read chapters 1 to 10 first (and why would you not want to do that?).

**********************************

Cherie and Karen had just finished breastfeeding and had returned Sophie and Ryan to their cribs in the room that had become the nursery. They sat chatting in Cherie's room about their lives since the birth of their nearly three month old babies.

"I love breastfeeding," said Cherie, "It makes me feel so sexy, just like when Al sucks on my nipples when we make love."

"Yes, totally agree. Nature did a wonderful thing making babies suck and making breasts such wonderfully erogenous zones. My pussy's always wet after breastfeeding Ryan."

"Hmmm, pity the guys are away at present," mused Cherie, "I just feel like a good sex session. What if we used your double ended dildo? Or maybe vibrators?"

"Yeah, now you're thinking."

Karen stood and went to her room. Cherie heard drawers opening and closing, then Karen returned with a handful of items.

"Here," she said placing them on the bed between them, "Help yourself."

Before sitting down again Karen removed her panties from under her short skirt. Then picked up a small vibrator, turned it on and inserted it into her wet vagina.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Cherie also removed her panties and slipped a dildo into her love tunnel, moving it back and forth for a short time, then removed it and exchanged it for a vibrator.

"Yes, that's great," she agreed, a smile on her face.

The two young moms continued masturbating for a few minutes until Karen began moaning, tilting her hips back and forth, obviously nearly ready to cum. Cherie eased back a little, watching her closest friend as she approached her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, ooohhhh, that's wonderful," moaned Karen as she closed her eyes and rocked her body back and forth. After a few moments she removed the vibrator and turned it off. "Your turn now, sweetheart," she smiled at Cherie.

Cherie turned her vibrator up a little and immediately the sensations increased in intensity. It took only a few moments before she had her eyes closed and was writhing on the bed.

"Oh, oh, ooohhh, yes," moaned Cherie as her orgasm washed through her, causing her to shudder and roll her hips back and forth, seeking that last little bit of stimulation for her hungry clit. She opened her eyes and looked at Karen. "That was terrific," she said.

A short time later Karen and Cherie were in the living area drinking water to replenish their supplies of milk-making materials.

"Have you had any more thoughts about surrogacy?" asked Cherie.

"Yes, I checked a few things out on the internet. Seems people will pay you to be a surrogate in some states, in other states it's frowned upon or even illegal. In some countries like New Zealand the surrogate can't be paid but can be reimbursed expenses. To my mind that sounds like a good idea; it seems so unethical and almost immoral to charge for something that nature has given you just because someone else is unfortunate enough not to have that god-given ability. So if I was going to do it, I would like some financial commitment for expenses from the couple for whom I was carrying the baby and I would certainly want a signed contract so there was no possibility of being left holding the baby, literally, but I wouldn't want to charge the exorbitant rates some surrogates seem to be charging."

"I totally agree. The ability to raise a child should not be dependent upon your ability to buy a baby. I totally agree that is immoral and unethical; it's trafficking in human beings, well, could be construed to be anyway. I also agree about expenses and the need for a buy-in and contractual commitment. When I want another baby I'll choose the father; I certainly don't want to be left with one after a one day impregnation stand. There do seem to be a lot of ways that things could go wrong. What say we visit an attorney and find out some more about the legal aspects?"

"Great idea. I'll do some investigation because it's important to find someone who's had some prior experience in this very new area."

That evening Cherie and Karen discussed the surrogacy situation with Bel, Frank, Lance and Al in bed. It had been quite a squash fitting all six of them into one bed at the start so they had a new extra-large bed and linen custom made, which now accommodated them all comfortably. However, most of the time they tended to sleep in pairs because of the babies waking during the night; pairs meant that not everyone was disturbed every time they wake and Karen and Cherie could easily take their baby back to bed and feed them in bed. This arrangement suited everyone, but there were still times when they enjoyed the group bed for sexual sharing.

"So you gals want to have more babies but don't want to have to raise them, is that it?" asked Lance.

"No, not at all," replied Cherie indignantly, "We're able to have babies; quite a large percentage of women can't, just like Al can't father a child while you can. But that's no reason for Al not to have the joy of raising children just like it's not a reason why infertile women cannot have the joy of raising children. So Karen and I are seriously looking into the possibility of being surrogates, or tummy mommies. The only difference is that normally a surrogate will be impregnated with a straw filled with sperm from the woman's partner, but Karen and I want a bit of fun so we've decided that if we're to be tummy mommies we'll have the sperm deposited in the old fashioned, tried and true method. We want the woman's partner to fuck us; we won't make love to a straw."

"Well, that sounds great, except for one thing," said Frank, "Have you thought about asking your husbands about this? Perhaps they won't be happy about their wives fucking other men and being impregnated by them."

"Well, you'd be a spoilsport, wouldn't you. Really! I'm just trying to imagine you on your high horse being oh so correct in forbidding your wife to make love with another guy. Hell, your marriage vows didn't even say she wasn't allowed to do that," retorted Karen.

"Honey, I was joking," Frank said soothingly. "If you want a guy to fuck you and make a child in your belly and then hand that child to the guy's wife or partner, that's fine by me. I'm quite happy with you doing that, in fact, I admire your selfless willingness to waddle around with a fat belly for nine months to give that lucky couple a baby."

"Well, thank you, I think," replied Karen, "And I don't waddle and it's not obvious for the full nine months, maybe three months. And anyway, am I not attractive to you when I'm pregnant? Last time you couldn't keep your hands off me."

Frank rolled over and kissed Karen lovingly. "Sorry, darling, I was winding you up. Yes, I love you when you're pregnant, just as I love you when you're not; I love you all the time. Yes, I also admire what you're wanting to do to help childless couples and you have my full permission to do it, even though I know my permission is not required." They kissed again.

"Well, now world war three is over, can we resume the discussion at a more adult level?" asked Cherie with a smile. "If we're going to do this, and I fully intend to if at all possible, we do need you guys to buy into it because we will be pregnant on several occasions and we will need you guys to cooperate in many ways, I have no doubt. For example, you will need to have only protected sex with us when we're trying to become pregnant for another couple. We're in the early stages of trying to work out what we need to do. It seems it's a legal minefield with a great many fishhooks that could catch those who are unwary."

"So I'm guessing firstly that you're both serious about this and secondly that you're going to try to remove as many fishhooks as you can first. What sort of fishhooks are there?" asked Bel.

"Well, firstly we have to make certain it's even legal in this state, it's not in some states because it comes under state, not federal, law. Then we have to work out how we can have expenses such as doctor's bills paid by the receiving couple, then we must have a contract that covers such things as what happens if the baby is imperfect, what happens if one or both of the parents-to-be die or are incapacitated, what happens if they change their minds? All sorts of possible eventualities which, hopefully, will never happen but which we have to cover ourselves for just in case."

"Yes, I can see the need for those," said Lance, unable to resist the cliché, "You don't want to be left holding the baby, do you?"

"No, Dad, we don't," agreed Cherie with a pained expression. "Then there's the means of fertilization. Not every mom-to-be will be agreeable to her hubby fucking their tummy mommy. Then there's the selection of the recipient couples. Do we insist on married couples only? What about those who are just living together? What about gay couples? There's all sorts of quite difficult ethical questions in this minefield. So I thought we'd bring this up with us all to get it into the open and let you know what Karen and I are considering."

"Well," said Lance, "I for one admire what you're thinking of doing. It must be absolutely devastating for a couple not to be able to have a child if they want one. I know that you and Al were pretty cut up about not being able to conceive, but at least I could assist with that. But for the woman in a relationship to be unable to conceive must be devastating because it seems so final. Well done both of you, and also well done because you're doing it for the right reasons, not for the money."

"I totally agree," said Bel, "Good luck to you both. If we can help in any way please just ask."

Al and Frank also agreed that what their wives were doing was a very selfless and wonderful thing to do for childless couples. Both men gave their permission, even though everyone knew it was not required, and their support in whatever way it was needed. After the sometimes heated discussion, It was time for some bonding so they each made love with their spouse in their own way. Cherie and Karen enjoyed Al and Frank respectively cuddling, kissing, caressing them as they lay on their backs, finally being filled with their husband's cocks and then their cum. Both Cherie and Karen missed having their breasts massaged, not possible at present without a milk bath due to their breastfeeding. Bel rode Lance, his hands squeezing and caressing her breasts as they both came hard.

Two weeks later and Cherie and Karen had done a great deal more research into surrogacy. They found it was legal in their state, that they were allowed to charge for it, but had decided not to, their surrogacy being a gift to childless couples, and that they could claim any expenses. The only thing that the attorney had balked at was the possibility that they would be impregnated by the couple's male partner by means of intercourse instead of the more usual use of a straw to carry the sperm.

"That's ridiculous," said Karen to Cherie after the meeting with the attorney, "Most pregnancies are caused by intercourse; why not surrogate pregnancies?"

"I totally agree. After all, when I became pregnant nobody knew that it was my dad and not my husband who had impregnated me. Yet when a woman needs a surrogate they make it very obvious to everyone that one day they're not pregnant yet the next they have a baby. Clearly the baby cannot be theirs so must have been carried by a surrogate, while there is no possibility of people thinking that Sophie is not Al's daughter. So it's biased from the start; why make it any more biased? Besides, for the surrogate mother to have an intimate relationship with the baby's father must be beneficial. It's not just the physical stuff; apparently there can be some sort of energy involved as well, and I'm not talking about sexual energy or physical energy but maybe psychic energy at the time of conception."

"Yes, and as we both suspect, orgasms for the woman being impregnated are probably one way of increasing her chances of becoming pregnant, so why would you not? I have heard of a woman who would use the straw method but immediately afterwards would cum using a vibrator. She had found she was more likely to become pregnant like that than simply by injecting the sperm, possibly because an orgasm renders the cervix more permeable to sperm. It makes sense really; nature seems to know what is best."

Cherie and Karen had another family discussion telling them what they had discovered, what they surmised and what they intended doing.

"So how are you going to find the people who need you most?" asked Bel after a few minutes thought.

"Well, the best thing we can do is to join surrogacy websites and firstly meet online, then in person with women we may be surrogates for. We have to know that our babies are going to be well cared for by a loving couple. You do hear some horror stories about surrogacies and while it's not possible to control everything, what can be controlled must be controlled as far as we're concerned," said Cherie.

"We did hear of a case where the couple split up after the surrogate baby was born," said Karen. "It was the surrogate's egg and the husband's sperm, but he left his wife so she ended up with a baby who has no genetic connection to her. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but in fact she loves the child to bits, has huge support from friends and family, including the genetic mother and her parents, who are the baby's genetic grandparents, and everything is sweetness and light."

"It's wonderful to hear stories like that," said Bel, "So I take it that you're going to start the search for an eligible couple fairly soon?"

"Yes, if we start now then it'll probably take a few months to find several suitable couples, then we need to meet them. Karen and I don't just want to hop in the sack, be impregnated then that's it, we feel it's important to establish a meaningful relationship, sexual as well as social, with the couple and especially with the male partner. Only then, we believe, will we be in the right frame of mind to become pregnant."

"Yes, that's a very good idea," agreed Bel, "Especially as you probably want to have a long term relationship with the couple and baby as the tummy mommy."

"Oh yes, we definitely want that."

"So do we get visitation rights as well?" asked Lance, "After all, Cherie, we'll be the child's grandparents just as much as we're grandparents for Sophie."

"Oh, yes, I'm sure that can be arranged," replied Cherie quickly, realizing that Lance was so much more than simply a grandfather to Sophie. "That would all be in the contract which would be legally binding and is absolutely essential for this to go ahead. The attorney was adamant about this; no written contract, no surrogacy. She seemed to know what she was talking about but wouldn't state whether or not she had handled surrogacies before; client confidentiality, she said. However, that gives us faith in her integrity so we can rest assured of complete confidence in whatever we tell her."

It took several months before Cherie found a couple who she considered may be suitable. There was no shortage of couples who wanted her to carry their child, but it appeared that the number who shared her ideal of having the baby naturally conceived instead of using sperm in a tube was very much smaller. As Cherie said to Al as she once more reported her lack of success, "If I enjoy being pregnant I don't see why I shouldn't enjoy the becoming pregnant as well". Al, of course, was all for this, especially as he expected to firstly be able to watch his darling wife being impregnated and secondly to have some fun with the impregnator's partner.

Finally Cherie settled on Matt and Carol, a young couple who desperately wanted a child but had tried without success for the five years they'd been married. It was only then that they went to an ob-gyn for checks. Matt's sperm count was excellent but it turned out that Carol's fallopian tubes were completely blocked and her eggs were simply not able to be released. The ob-gyn suggested several possibilities, the least invasive being a surrogacy using another woman's egg and womb.

On the Saturday evening they were to arrive, Bel and Lance had left for a meeting that had been arranged weeks earlier so Cherie and Lance had their wing of the house to themselves. Cherie had a delicious smelling dinner cooking, Sophie had been fed and shouldn't stir for a few hours, and she and Al were anxiously awaiting their first face-to-face meeting with Carol and Matt.

"Hi, Carol and Matt," said Cherie as she opened the door.

Carol embraced her, tears in her eyes. "Thank you so, so much," she whispered in her ear.

"That's Ok, it's a privilege to be able to help," whispered Cherie in reply.

Then Matt also embraced Cherie, feeling her warm body press against him and realizing that this was the woman he was to impregnate sometime soon.

"Ow, not too hard," exclaimed Cherie, "My breasts are full of milk and don't like being squeezed."

"Oops, sorry," said Matt.

"That's Ok, sweetheart, guys don't know these things." Despite the squeeze, Cherie had felt his cock give a lurch as it pressed against her. That felt exciting, she thought to herself.

They went inside and Al embraced Carol then he and Matt had a man-hug. They went to the lounge, Al poured drinks and they sat down, beginning their conversation with small talk. That went to babies, and Cherie told them she would bring Sophie out when she awoke and they could watch her feed. The only subject that was completely avoided was the question of surrogacy, neither couple wishing to tackle this elephant in the room before they'd had dinner.

Dinner was delicious; Cherie had obviously learned her cooking talents from her mother. After dinner they cleared the dishes away quickly then Sophie cried, so Cherie brought her out, changed her and put her on her breast to feed. After she'd had both sides and was looking full, plump and happy, she gave her to Carol to hold. Sophie gripped her finger and looked into her eyes.

"It's hard to believe I'll have one just like this soon. Thank you so much once again."

"Well, it's not all settled yet but it certainly looks promising," replied Cherie, wiping her breasts before refastening her bra. She saw Matt's eyes watching her intently.

"Would you like a taste?" she asked.

Matt went bright red and looked away, knowing he'd been caught red handed. Cherie saw his embarrassment and stepped over to him, sitting on his knee, her breasts at his mouth level.

"Come on, honey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Here, have a suck. Al often sucks the remaining milk from them so they can make more and to prevent them becoming too sore if Sophie sleeps for too time."

Almost reluctantly Matt opened his mouth and placed his lips around Cherie's right nipple. She felt him suck and heard his expression of surprise as the sweet warl liquid flowed into his mouth.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds