• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gloria does Debbie

Gloria does Debbie

The weed was almost tart, and clean, and Gloria wished she could handle it. She was easily addicted to things, and she worked hard not to smoke weed or tobacco. Debbie was more confident.

Debbie had her feet up, and was watching some basketball game on silent.

"Bitch it's been a minute. How you been?"

"Good. I been good. You?"

"Dibbling and dabbling. Just doing what I gotta do. What took you so long? I thought you got in last night?"

"Well I had to make a stop."

Debbie raised her eyebrow.

"You get paid?"

"Well I did...my pussy is still sore."

Debbie burst into hysterical laughter, as did Gloria.

"I meant did you get some money?"

"He wants me to work for him."

"Makes no kind of sense. All you're good for is pussy anyhow."

"Well thanks, friend.."

"You don't get it. All you actually want is to fuck. You don't have some deeper goals in this thing. Don't lead people along. Doesn't work."

"So I give him back the money?"

"Detail. Point is you need to know it's not your plan to clock a 9 to 5."

"Ok. What do you do for bread?"

"I still get my child support, and I still have that royalty money from the songs I did. And sometimes my friends are friendly."

"So you don't stress?"

"I make sure I'm focused on getting money, but sometimes you run out of fucks to give. You would be surprised how little people care about you. You have to do it. Make sure you get yours."

Debbie took another drag on her joint and stood up. She wore a golden silk sarong, wrapped under her armpits and over her breasts. She was bare footed. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, swigged some mouthwash, took off the sarong and sat on the toilet. When she was finished she stepped into the shower.

Looking at her Gloria marveled. Debbie was still the same. Thick mane of red hair, creamy complexion, still clear, tight waist, broad hips, big breasts, broad shoulders, long, jaunty stride. She was free. Or seemed that way. She never complained. But maybe Gloria complained first. Maybe.

Debbie lived by herself, with her son, and in her earlier life she had been an effective songwriter, who had the good fortune to partner with a good man who sorted her out financially. That one decision had given her a degree of freedom which she took advantage of until today. In addition, she was good at keeping work and play separate.

They had both played basketball together in high school, but Debbie was more point guard than a power forward like Gloria. She still maintained that thoughtful approach to life. Still careful, still plotting. Gloria always thought she could handle anything by hammering at it. Not true.

"Do I have to ask?"

Gloria walked over to the shower, and took her clothes off. She closed her eyes as they kissed. Debbie wasn't as tall as Gloria, but she was a great kisser, and she made it feel like Gloria's head would explode. It had been a while, and somehow in this volatile world, a familiar tongue and body were sources of peace. It was going to be ok.

For all Debbie's brio, she was always gentle. Almost maternal, which was funny for the smaller woman. Gloria felt she could really relax. Like Debbie didn't want anything from her but her affection. That affection was free. Her nipples hardened, and her pussy ached from the earlier ministrations of Tony and Jenny.

After the shower they padded back into Debbie's room, and lay on the bed, air drying. It was an old habit they had, of admiring each others bodies. Debbie still had a flat stomach, though her ass was a bit thicker than it used to be. Her pussy was waxed, and as she lay on her back Gloria came at her with some lotion, and started gently oiling her feet, then her shins, then her thighs. She opened her legs a crack, and Gloria started to work up, looking at her cleft, which slowly started glistening as Debbie got relaxed.

Debbie pushed her legs all the way open. Her pussy was wine colored and thick, with a growing moisture as Gloria kept rubbing her inner thighs.

"Ahhhh, keep sucking me there. Oh, keep that rough tongue on me. Oh God yes.."

Gloria licked and sucked, lapping away at Debbie's juices.

"Tell me about your new man."

"I I I I don't know why you assume I have a man."

Gloria reached into the bedside cabinet and pulled out a dark, polished wooden dildo. It was curved and lovingly oiled, with a rounded knob at the front, and a thicker body as one moved down from the front.

She stroked it along Debbie's left inner thigh.

"I can tell you have a man, you've always loved dick." She tapped Debbie's clit with the dildo, first slowly, then faster. Debbie writhed.

"This is torture, I mean... I have friends, I I have friends." Debbie stuttered. This was the most fun. Trying to have a conversation when you wanted to just do anything other than talk. " I try to stay in the flow of things, but I've..." She trailed off.

Gloria had introduced the knob to Debbie's pussy. She was slowly working it in and out of the pussy, an inch at a time. Debbie was writhing slowly, stroking her little red nipples. Her breasts were E cups, which on her 36 inch chest was a lot. They were firm but were true to gravity, and were a source of much attention for her. Gloria stroked the knob further inside, now stroking two inches at a time.

"Bitch don't torture me. Fuck me with that thing!"

Gloria pulled it all the way out. "I'm just wondering what I'm missing out in Chicago. What would you do differently if you were me?"

"Fuck." Debbie sat up, reaching for the dildo.

"No." Gloria pushed her back down, and pushed it in again. Stroking her, rubbing its curved knob against the top of Debbie's vagina. As she touched Debbie's g spot Debbie froze, halfway sitting up. She lay back down again. Gloria sped up the pace, fucking her with the dildo.

Debbie moaned. She writhed. She sat up and Gloria shoved her down.

"Tell me you'll never leave me."

"How could I leave my torturer"

"Say you won't leave me!" Gloria insisted.

"I will never leave you." Gloria's right arm was a blur as she rubbed Debbie's g spot and then the back of her pussy, two strokes to the g spot and then two strokes deeper. Gloria started to cry.

"Everyone leaves me. They all leave. They all leave. I couldn't take it if you left."

"I won't leave. I love you too much for that."

Gloria put her hand on Debbie's pubis, and started to fuck her harder, but with the same speed. Debbie started to tense, and started breathing really heavily.

Gloria didn't change anything. For twenty minutes, she watched Debbie's breasts, chest and neck flush, and heard Debbie's breathing get ragged, and then explode as Debbie bucked and came.

"Urrrrrrrrrrnnnnnghhhhhhhhhh! FuckyoubitchIloveyoutoomuchtoleavefuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Gloria fucked her through the orgasm.

"Don't touch me I can't take it" Debbie pulled away and turned over, covering her pussy, lying in the fetal position.

Gloria sighed. "Green tea?"

"No sugar."

Gloria walked to the kitchen, and put some water in the kettle. She went after some loose leaf green tea, put it in the tea pot, and poured the hot water on it when it boiled. She enjoyed the feeling of warmth in the house, and the feeling of domesticity. She didn't think she could exclusively sleep with any woman, but Debbie was special, and Debbie actually did like her.

She walked back into the room with the tea. Debbie was sitting up against her headboard in bed, watching tv.

"Thank you. I've never had that thing used on me that way."

"I know I'm professional grade. Hahahaahaha"

They both laughed. But something was different.

"Gloria, we could be happy."

"I like dick too much."

"You like change too much. Which is fine. I'm not just talking about the sex. Why can't you move here. Move in with me. Bring your kid. Let's be a team."

"Playing what game?"

"Winning?"

"What do I do with that?"

There was a knock on the door. Then the buzzer went off.

"Expecting visitors?"

"Not specifically. Let's see." Debbie pulled on a blue bathrobe, and walked out, tying it as she walked. Her butt reminded Gloria of so many good times as it rolled under the robe.

Debbie looked through the peephole. It was Roger and Mickey.

She let them in.

Roger was Debbie's landlord. He was from Jamaica, and while very industrious and creative, he was also very chauvinistic, and they could never get along. He also had the ability to stay hard for hours, and a very fat, very long dick along with the prowess and experience to use it. Debbie didn't fuck him that frequently anymore. He was too controlling.

"How are you love?" They hugged.

"I'm fine. It's been a while. Were you out of town?"

"Not exactly. I've just been working on a couple of things."

Mickey was Roger's business partner. He was from Ireland, and after 15 years in Chicago he had no intent of going anywhere. He liked Debbie, but also was mindful of Roger's moods and ways. Tall, cute, and a nice man. He'd played rugby as a youth, and maintained the broad shoulders, tight butt and narrow waist of his playing days. He was always a sight for Debbie's sore eyes. They just couldn't look at him too long when Roger was around.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm good."

She let them both in, and sat them on the sofa facing the TV. She saw them look up at the same time.

"Debbie, you've been holding out."

Gloria had walked into the living room. She hadn't put on a robe, and both Mickey and Roger were staring.

Gloria stopped in front of them. "Hi. I'm Gloria."

Roger shook her hand, then Mickey.

"How are we going to make this fair?"

"I think Gloria needs to put some clothes on. Don't you agree Mickey?"

"I think you and Mickey need to get naked." Gloria had a look in her eye.

Roger wasted no time. He didn't like Debbie's cockiness, but she was hot, her pussy was tight, and her friends were always ready. Like always ready. He had come by with Debbie in mind, but this Gloria girl...he didn't even like dark skinned girls, and her hair was too short. But the nipples on her...her bush...her height...he was hard already.

Gloria had eyes only for Mickey though. Mickey didn't take his clothes off. Something about him seemed sincere, like he had respect. Gloria wanted him immediately. She walked over there. "Don't you want to party?"

"Sweetie I don't know you."

"Beer?"

"Sure. Whatever you have."

Gloria walked to the fridge, and after opening the door spread her legs wide as she bent over to get a couple of beers. She looked through her legs at the couch. Roger was hard as fuck - that thing could wound someone. Mickey just looked at her. She caught his eye.

She walked over with the beers. Gave one to Debbie, one to Roger, one to Mickey and then held on to one. She sat on Mickey's lap. "Do you mind?"

"Thanks for the beer. It's fine."

He wasn't dead or gay. She felt a thick print through his pants as she sat in his lap. Next to her Debbie was on her knees licking Roger's weapon. It was impressive. He looked at Debbie, and started moaning as she worshipped it.

"So Mickey, I want to know you. I'm a nun, so you know what that means."

"You aren't a gaddem nun." It wasn't even the nakedness, it was the beer.

"Well tell me what I am then."

His eyes were hazel, and he had short brown hair. He was pale, and he stared into Gloria's eyes.

"I think you want to be loved. You want to be liked. And you never get enough to eat. "

Gloria looked back at him. "Who says I want to be loved?"

"You're sitting in a strange man's lap, but you brought him a beer... and you brought everyone a beer...you're actually a giver, though I wonder if you give too much."

"Why do you say that?"

"You just don't seem clear on what you want. Do you want me to fuck you? Really? Why?"

Gloria reeled. She was being read by this random dude. It didn't feel good, but he seemed genuine.

"You're cute. You're Debbie's friend. I'm horny. "

"Well I think Roger would happily fuck you."

Roger was harder than wood, enthusiastically shoving his cock into Debbie's throat while playing with her breasts. Debbie was doing her best to swallow him. Roger nodded. "Anytime. Anytime."

Mickey stroked Gloria's back as he spoke to her, from her neck to her mid back to her lower back. She stretched like a huge cat, which pushed her breasts in front of Mickey. He stroked her left breast as he spoke to her. Her nipple hardened, and she started to leak. Mickey touched the bead of milk and licked it off his finger. He leaned forwards and started sucking her nipple. She leaned down and gripped his cock through his jeans.

"Off."

"In the future you just have to say you have milk. That would work for me anytime. Debbie, always tell me when you have friends with milk!" Mickey's smile grew, and he pulled off his pants. He wore no underwear. He removed his shirt, and led Gloria to the bedroom.

Gloria had seen larger cocks, and had felt harder ones. But Mickey fit. Like a key. And each stroke seemed to open something in her. She was on her knees, and could feel his palms around her breasts. Kneading, stroking, pulling her nipples. She was engorged, and was spraying milk everywhere. He fucked her. Deep. Hard. One stroke, one pace, but a good pace. It wasn't too much cock, and wasn't painful. It was sweet. It was good. It was hard. He kept talking to her. Asking questions. She couldn't answer. She closed her eyes. She fucked him back. Her breasts ached. He was fucking her doubts away. She needed to know him more.

Gloria groaned. Her pussy was fully of Mickey, and after Debbie and Roger finished Roger walked into the bedroom, and stood in front of her with that thing of his. She grabbed it and started sucking it. He tasted of Debbie. She sucked it hard, and it rose, getting to full steam in a few minutes. It was delicious. Mickey sped up his strokes behind her, and she seized Roger's balls and weighted them gently as she sucked him. He was silent, but she heard him breathe. Her breasts were sore. She could see Debbie lying on the couch, smoking another joint. She could smell the sweat from Roger's balls. It was making her wild. This much sensation, she could barely think. Mickey pulled her hair, grabbing a big fist of it. She gagged with surprise. He fucked her even deeper. Roger started thrusting his weapon into her throat. She pushed back. She sucked the first half of him. Slowly, and with extreme pressure. She could feel him tense and inhale. She kept up the pressure and brace. She felt the first blast hit her throat. Then the second, and the next seven. Each time she swallowed, licking his cock's eye and sucking the last drops out. It was delicious. Roger groaned. He backed up, looking her in the eye. "You..." He abruptly turned and walked over the Debbie, grabbing what was left of her joint.

Mickey was working her pussy into submission. She backed into him. He put his hands around her throat from the back, and sped up his thrusting, fucking that spot at the back of her vagina. At the bottom of her cervix. She inhaled sharply. He was in complete control. Eyes closed, her head began to boil. She could feel it. She tensed. She inhaled.

"Urnggggggggggghhhhh" She started squirting. She pulled away from him. He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her. He kept that hard pace as she soaked his groin, his cock, the bed.

Mickey loved it. Her milk, her breasts, her bush, her tightness, her hunger. He loved it. He just wasn't sure what it was about. Was she just a hustler, or was she just in the wrong place? He couldn't call it. It felt like his cock was being gripped. Her pussy rippled as he fucked her, and he felt he was getting harder and harder. Then she squirted, and the clenching was even harder. This pussy was incredible. Gloria was going to see a lot of him. He could feel his loins tense. He inhaled slowly. He sped up his thrusts, focusing on that spot. Then his sperm came. He flooded her. He couldn't stop.

He collapsed on to her, kissing her neck. She turned over and embraced him. They were wrapped up in each other and fell asleep.

It was a short nap. Mickey woke to Gloria sucking his cock. He could get used to this. She took him all in her mouth, and sucked with a steady hard pressure.

Her phone rang. She ignored it but the ringing continued.

"Hello"

"Gloria its David" David was her parole officer.

"Hi David! What's good?"

"Gloria you're not in Detroit. You got arrested. You didn't call me."

"I though Henry was going to call you."

"He's not you. You violated the terms of your parole. I should get a warrant out on you."

"I'm sorry. I came to Chicago. I need to get a job."

"You always needed a job but you like taking short cuts. Any news on the job?"

"I have a couple of leads..."

"Listen. If you get something that makes sense I can push the police to drop the charges, but for real. Get this sorted out."

"Thanks David"

"Who was that?" Mickey was suddenly very serious.

"I guess I'm really not a nun."

"I didn't know you were an ex-con..."

"What did you know about me?" Gloria was losing patience.

She didn't want a lecture.

"You are cute. You know how to fuck, and you know how to suck. I guess you had to learn that somewhere."

She slapped Mickey. Hard.

"I didn't deserve that, Gloria."

"Neither did I. Don't fucking show up here and judge me."

"You're right. I did judge. Are you serious about needing a job?

Are you close?"

"The fuck do you care?"

"I do. I don't want you getting locked up when I'm just liking you."

She liked Mickey, but she just met him.

"I need a job. I need one. But it has to stand up. It has to be real."

"I'll think about something."

"Sure you will." She didn't expect anything from him. She stroked his soft cock, and watched it harden. She went back to sucking it. There was no need going on about bad news.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Gloria does Debbie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 684 milliseconds