• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

1234

Three years of normalcy had kept KC's mind off what happened between him, Jordan, Lexi, and her friends. He never forgot, but he'd moved passed it and kept working and soon would be moving into his own place. Jordan had gone through school and graduated with a job already lined up. She would be coming home first and she'd be coming home with her girlfriend of one year, Nikki.

The trouble started months before Jordan returned, and it started with Lexi. She came into KC's room on night while he was sleeping asking for help. "What do you want, Lexi?" KC asked once he was awake enough.

"I need to tell you something," Lexi whispered, "I messed up and cheated. I regret every second of it, but I need your help to make it right."

"I take it mom doesn't know," KC replied.

"Hopefully she never will. I love your mother and I never want anything to come between us," Lexi said.

"Okay, what happened?" KC asked. Lexi sat down on KC's bed to explain.

"There's this girl in my office. Her name is Mia. She's a full-blown dyke and she's been hitting on me for months. I've blown her off thousands of times until last week when I guess I'd had enough of her and slept with her so she might leave me be. The whole time we were having sex all I was thinking about was you and your mother and what this would do us. Now she wants me to leave my husband for her, she doesn't know I'm a lesbian and I don't want her to."

"All right," KC said after a long pause to think, "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Lexi said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Bring her here one day when mom is out and I'm off work. Tell her you want to get a little kinky and tie her to the bed in the guest room, if she'd a dyke I'm sure she'll go for it. Once you start eating her pussy, I'll walk in and start fucking you. By the time we're done, she'll have the fear of god put in her and she should leave you alone."

"I think it could work," Lexi said, "Thank you, Kase."

Lexi kissed him, placing one hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer. KC tried to push her away, but he knew Lexi wouldn't let up easily. Lexi stopped kissing him and pushed him onto his back. "Let me show you how much I love you," Lexi whispered. She pulled KC's cock out of his pants and began to suck it sensually. She licked his cock up and down until he was rock hard before taking it in her mouth. When she had sucked it enough, Lexi used one hand on the shaft of his cock while she teased the head with her tongue. Before long, KC felt himself start to cum. Lexi sped her hand up and didn't stop until KC came. Lexi made sure not to get in of KC's load on her before she kissed him again and went back to bed.

The day came a week later when Lexi lured Mia to her house. KC was waiting in the basement when he heard them enter the house. His mother had jury duty and would be out until dark because of how far away the court was. KC could hear Lexi and Mia's muffled voices coming from the entryway. "He won't be home until eight," Lexi explained, "Come with me."

KC heard them go up the stairs and he slowly made his way out of the basement towards them. KC heard someone jump onto the bed as he climbed the stairs to the guest room. By the time he got close enough to see into the room, Lexi and Mia were bot naked and Lexi was finishing up tying Mia to the bed. Mia was surprisingly attractive for what Lexi described her as. She had a thin body with small tits and a large, beautiful ass. KC pressed himself to the wall as he stood just outside the room. Lexi kissed her way down to Mia's pussy and began licking it softly. KC pulled his shirt off and moved into the room. Mia had her eyes closed which gave KC enough time to give Lexi a tap on the shoulder as a heads up. He moved behind Lexi and pulled out his cock and slid it forcefully into Lexi's pussy.

Lexi gave a small scream and Mia opened her eyes to see KC behind her new girl. KC held his cock deep inside Lexi as she faked the look of fear on her face. "You though you could turn my wife?" KC said in an angry tone.

"Please," Mia begged, "She brought me here. I didn't-"

"You made a big mistake," KC said, cutting her off, "And you'll live to regret it."

KC tossed Lexi onto the bed as gently as he could. Lexi was on all fours above Mia as KC slid his cock back into her pussy. He fucked Lexi with every inch of his cock in hard, fast strokes. Lexi was moaning and making herself cry to get her make-up to run.

Lexi started cumming and screamed louder as KC continued to fuck her hard. "Fight it, baby," Mia begged to Lexi, "Don't let him make you cum this way."

"I can't, I'm cumming!" Lexi screamed, "Oh god, I'm cumming! Fuck! Oh FUCK!"

KC grabbed Lexi's hips and forced his cock deep into Lexi's pussy and held it there until her orgasm subsided. Lexi screamed and threw her head back as she came. Lexi fell down onto Mia when KC pulled his cock out of her pussy. KC pulled Lexi to the edge of the bed and turned her onto her back. Lexi sat up and KC slipped his cock back into her pussy. Mia wanted desperately to help Lexi, but she couldn't do anything while she was still tied to the bed. KC started fucking Lexi again and rubbed her clit as her gave her fast strokes with his cock.

"Yes baby!" Lexi moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!"

"Don't give in, Lexi," Mia pleaded, "I love you. Don't do this to me!"

"I love his cock, Mia," Lexi replied, "I love the way he fucks me. Oh god! I'm gonna cum again! Oh fuck!"

Lexi came again, just as hard as before. KC let her enjoy the pleasure a little longer before pulling his cock out of her pussy and letting her fall down beside Mia. "I know you're not finished yet," KC said, moving closer to Lexi. He kissed Lexi's neck and started licking her nipples.

"Please don't fuck her anymore," Mia begged, "Fuck me instead."

KC stopped playing with Lexi's breasts and moved onto Mia.

"Fuck you instead?" KC said with an evil look, "Your little lesbian pussy wants some cock now?"

"This is my fault. Take it out on me," Mia said.

KC took a quick look at Lexi, who was lying spent on the bed. He then slid two fingers into Mia's pussy. Her pussy was very tight, tighter than KC expected. He pulled his fingers out and gently slid his cock into Mia's pussy. She was so tight KC knew he was hurting her. Mia screamed as she felt KC's cock stretch her pussy. "You're tighter than I expected," KC said. Mia said nothing; she just gave him a look of hatred as KC started fucking her. She was still tied to the bed and could do nothing to please herself as KC gave her slow strokes with his cock. KC grabbed Mia's breasts as he sped up and made her start to cum. She screamed when she felt KC rub her clit as he fucked her. He gave her deep strokes as she tried to hold back her orgasm. She turned her head to Lexi and looked at her as she came. KC kept rubbing Mia's clit and as she came, KC pulled out his cock, causing Mia to squirt. She felt herself squirt and screamed as loud as she could.

When Mia had caught her breath, KC put his cock back into her pussy and fucked her until he felt himself begin to cum. He pulled his cock out of Mia's pussy and Lexi obediently sucked his cock. He pushed Lexi down just as he was about to cum and shot his load all over Mia's tits. Mia was disgusted and tried her hardest to free herself from the ropes, but she still couldn't. "Clean her up, Lexi," KC ordered, "Then get her out of here. Do yourself a favor and leave my wife alone."

Lexi licked KC's load off of Mia before untying the ropes and sending Mia on her way. As she was getting dressed, KC got his first good look at Mia. She had short brunette hair and a large rose tattooed on her back. Her clothes were very tight and her jeans showed off her amazing ass. Once she was gone, Lexi lied down next to KC and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "It's a shame she's a dyke," KC said, "She was very sexy."

"I guess you'd find lesbians attractive after what we've been through," Lexi said with a laugh.

"I guess we should get cleaned up," KC said.

The next day, Lexi told KC that Mia hadn't even looked at her and that she felt better about what happened. "I know there's no taking back what I've done, but there is getting past it," Lexi said and left it at that.

Months later, Jordan and Nikki came home from school. It was nice to see Jordan again and she wasted no time telling them about the job she had waiting for her after the summer ended. KC had plans too. He'd made enough to put a down payment on a house and intended to move out around the same time Jordan started her new career. But the one thing on everyone's mind was getting to know Nikki. Jordan was an engineering major whine Nikki majored in history. Nikki had told them she was working for a museum in the city. She loved her work and hoped to one day be in charge of an exhibition. Her immense knowledge made her fit in fine with Jordan's family since she always had the most interesting stories to tell at the dinner table.

Jordan still looked at KC with a hidden longing, something hard for him to miss. KC had told Jordan that she needed to stop but Jordan was just like Lexi, stubborn as hell. "You've got a beautiful girlfriend who loves you and all kinds of other things more important than us," KC explained to her in private one day, "The best advice I can give you is to let it go and focus on what matters most to you."

"You matter to me too Kase," Jordan replied, "You might have gotten over us but I never will. That's a promise."

KC just shook his head and walked away. Jordan's life was hers, there's nothing KC could do about it. KC and Nikki got along fine. He loved her stories about ancient history and Nikki loved KC's rough, real life stories. KC failed to see what he was doing to Nikki. The more they talked the more interesting they became to each other. That spelled trouble, KC just didn't read the signs.

"As much as you know about history I thought you'd be an archeologist or something," KC said.

"I thought about it," Nikki replied, "But I'm no treasure hunter. I have no need to leave the comfort of my home to go deep into some jungle looking for something that I might never find. You'd give up your life doing something like that."

"I guess you're right," KC said, "Plus, if you'd spent your life digging in the dirt, you'd never have met Jordan."

"Or you," Nikki said.

KC and Nikki stared at each other for what felt like ages. Finally, Nikki got up and moved in closer to KC. She had a look in her eyes just like Jordan did when she locked eyes with KC.

"There's something I need to say," Nikki said, "I love your sister and if this doesn't feel right, just stop me."

"Say what you need to say, Nikki," KC replied.

Nikki took a deep breath before she said anything. "The first guy I was ever with was my last," She explained, "this was years ago and he treated me so badly that when I left him I swore I'd never be with someone like that again. After him, I got seduced by a woman and she made me feel like I meant something to her, you know, special. After we made love for the first time I told myself there was no need to ever go back to men, until I met you."

"And why's that?" KC asked.

"Partly because you're extremely attractive and because we get along better than I thought we would," Nikki answered, "I get along with you just like I do with Jordan."

"Why did you all of a sudden need to tell me this?" KC asked.

"Because when I look at you, I get messed up inside, like I want you," Nikki replied after another deep breath.

KC said nothing and neither did Nikki, they just looked into each other's eyes until Nikki locked lips with KC as fast as she could. They kissed until Nikki pulled back to breathe. "Why didn't you stop me?" She asked, a tear forming in her right eye.

"Because I didn't think you wanted me to." KC said, wiping the tear off Nikki's face softly.

Without another word, KC and Nikki began making out. Nikki wrapped her arms around the back of KC's neck as they kissed. KC fell back onto the couch, pulling Nikki on top of him. Nikki pulled back to catch her breath before brushing her long, black hair out of her face and kissing KC again. She unbuttoned KC's shirt and pressed her hands to his chest.

"I haven't done this in a long time," Nikki whispered.

"It's all right," KC whispered into her ear as he kissed her cheek.

Nikki had a thin, pale body with black hair that fell down to her upper back. She had small breasts complimented by her ass, which was almost as big as Jordan's. Nikki pressed her body to KC's and kissed him some more. "Should we do this?" She asked when she pulled back to breathe, "With Jordan upstairs and all?"

"Not if you don't want to," KC replied, removing the rest of his clothes.

Nikki said nothing; she was mesmerized by the size of KC's cock. KC could tell she was scared and pulled her in to kiss her again. "Besides," KC said between kisses, "if you're worried about Jordan, just ask her."

Nikki quickly looked to the corner of the living room and saw Jordan standing at the foot of the stairs. KC had only just noticed Jordan; he had no idea how long she'd been watching them. "Oh my god!" Nikki stammered, "Jordan I-."

"Nikki" Jordan said, cutting Nikki off, "There's something you should know about my family."

Jordan walked over to them. Nikki sat up to talk with her, but Jordan went right to KC. She looked at KC, then at Nikki before she knelt down and took every inch of KC's cock in her mouth. Neither KC nor Nikki saw it coming and they were both equally surprised. After sucking KC's cock for a few seconds she stopped and turned to Nikki. "Don't tell our moms," Jordan said. She pulled Nikki and KC to their feet and up to her room.

KC sat back onto the bed as Jordan sat with Nikki at his feet. "You've told me everything about yourself, Nikki," Jordan said, "so I know it's been a long time since you've been with a man. Let me help you."

Jordan brought Nikki closer to KC's cock and began to show her how to suck it. "Get it nice and wet first before you try to do anything else," Jordan explained. Nikki slowly licked KC's cock up and down until she took a deep breath and slowly took his cock in her mouth. Jordan coaxed Nikki on as she sucked KC's cock. By the time she'd had enough, Nikki seemed to be enjoying herself.

"I-I kind of enjoyed it," Nikki said.

"Let me show you what it looks like after practice before we move on," Jordan said. She picked up where Nikki had left off and took KC's cock in her mouth. Jordan used one hand on KC's shaft as she took almost all of it in her mouth. She pulled his cock out after a few minutes and looked up at KC with a smile.

"How much cock have you had, Jordan?" Nikki asked worriedly.

"Only his, baby, only his," Jordan replied. She kissed Nikki deeply to calm her down. Jordan pulled off the white lingerie Nikki had on before removing her own clothes. Nikki and Jordan lay on top of each other and kissed next to KC. They lay like that for some time until Jordan stopped them.

"Do you want to go first or should I?" Jordan asked.

"You can go first," Nikki said, "I'm still nervous."

Jordan got out from under Nikki and positioned herself above KC's cock. "If you do it like this, you have more control," Jordan said to Nikki. Jordan slowly let herself down onto KC's cock and took it all in her pussy. She threw her head back and moaned as she felt his cock fill her pussy.

"I've missed this," Jordan said, "and I know you have too."

Jordan slowly started fucking KC, savoring each slow stroke. KC did nothing to help Jordan; he didn't want to frighten Nikki. Nikki was watching them closely. She didn't look afraid, but she didn't like watching her girlfriend taking cock. Jordan started to speed up and moaned louder as she took fast, full strokes of KC's cock.

"God yes!" Jordan moaned, "God that's good! Fuck yes!"

Jordan felt her orgasm coming and gave herself quick strokes until she came. She let out a silent scream and a long moan as she felt the pleasure wash over her. Jordan kept all of KC's cock in her pussy as she enjoyed her orgasm. She slowly pulled out his cock and licked her cum from it. Nikki leaned in and softly kicked KC's cock to taste Jordan's cum. "Are you ready?" Jordan asked Nikki when she'd caught her breath.

"I think I'm ready," Nikki replied.

"Don't be scared," Jordan said, "It won't hurt and KC won't hurt you."

Nikki kissed Jordan hard one last time before getting above KC's cock. Jordan licked Nikki's pussy to get it wet before backing off to let her handle it on her own. Nikki let herself down very slowly and stopped as soon as she felt the head of KC's cock touch her pussy. "You don't have to go all the way down," KC said to reassure her, "Just do what makes you feel good."

Even slower than before, Nikki inserted KC's cock into her slit. Her pussy was incredibly tight, tighter even the Jordan's. When Nikki reached her limit, she came back up quickly. She began to fuck KC slowly until her pussy was stretched out enough. She smiled for the first time when she felt her orgasm build. She sped up and let out a long scream as she started cumming.

"Oh Shit!" Nikki screamed, "Fuck! Jordan, I think I'm gonna cum! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Nikki took as much of KC's cock as she could all at once as she came. She let out a glass-shattering scream as she came and shook when the pleasure began to fade. She left KC's cock inside her pussy for at least five minutes before she began to pull it out. Her pussy was so sensitive that she was shaking even after she'd removed his cock.

Nikki fell to the bed panting as Jordan kissed and caressed her tits. Jordan blew softly on Niki's pussy while it was still sensitive causing her to let out a scream with a smile. "Are you gonna show me what that looks like with practice as well?" Nikki asked when she'd caught her breath.

"I think I should le Kase sow you," Jordan replied with a kiss. She fell onto her back beside KC and looked over at him.

"Get over here and fuck me," Jordan ordered with a smile. KC got up and pulled Jordan's legs apart. He bent down and kissed her hard before positioning his cock at her slit. He teased her opening with the tip of his cock before sliding all of it inside her quickly.

Jordan screamed with pleasure as Nikki looked on, scared again. KC left his cock deep inside Jordan's pussy before he started to fuck her with every inch of it. KC's cock bottomed out inside Jordan's pussy on almost every stroke and made Jordan cum in minutes.

"Fuck me, Kase! Yes! Fuck me just like that! God, you're making me cum! Oh fuck yes!" Jordan screamed. KC gave her three deep stroked and made Jordan cum on the final one. Jordan squeezed her legs together and forced KC to leave his cock bottomed out inside her. When she relaxed her legs a little, KC pulled his cock form Jordan's pussy. Jordan squeezed her tits as she enjoyed the pleasure from her orgasm.

"Will you do that to me?" Nikki asked quietly.

"Not unless you don't want me to," KC replied.

"I want it, just as rough as Jordan got it," Nikki said.

"There's a better way, babe," Jordan said, sitting up on the headboard, "Get on all fours and put your ass in the air."

Nikki did as Jordan had instructed and KC rubbed her clit before he put his cock back inside her pussy. Nikki moaned with a smile at KC's touch. "I'm sorry if this hurts you," KC whispered in Nikki's ear. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before slamming all of his cock deep inside Nikki's pussy.

Nikki threw her head back and arched her back as KC's cock found the bottom of her pussy. KC let her pussy stretch out some before fucking Nikki the way she'd asked him to. He fucked her with long, fast strokes and Nikki never stopped screaming, even when KC backed off a little to tease her some. Nikki took longer to cum than Jordan did, but KC knew that meant she enjoyed it. Nikki said nothing and KC only knew she was cumming when she began to twitch and shake like before. KC gave her one last deep stoke before pulling his cock out of Nikki's pussy and letting her enjoy the pleasure. Jordan pushed KC onto his back and started sucking his cock until he started cumming. She stopped and pulled Nikki over to them.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Secrets of the Son Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds