• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • His Lady in Red

His Lady in Red

12

"I don't know where I'm gonna wear this," Samantha said as she pulled the floor length red dress from the box. It was a pure bright red with no embellishments. The fabric was a simple matte material with thin straps at the shoulders, a V-neck halter style neckline, and was unbroken as the sheath bottom ended at the floor in a slight bell.

What she really meant was that she couldn't picture herself wearing it anywhere. She didn't even want to try it on. Samantha was afraid of how it would fit. Or more to the point, wouldn't fit.

"Oh, so you don't want this, then?" Mark said, presenting a second wrapped box to her.

She set the dress back in its package, then set her eyes on the new gift being offered to her. Mark was spoiling her this Valentine's day and she would gladly take him up on the showering. She reached out. "Well maybe."

She opened the shoe sized box. Inside were red high heeled shoes that were an exact match to the dress, only glossy. They were shiny, peep-toed, three inch heels with thin ankle straps that would crisscross for several inches up her calf. How was she ever going to walk in these? She was a mighty six feet tall already.

Samantha turned one of them over and over in her hand. Something fell out. It was a lipstick. She picked it up and inspected it. Of course; high gloss and matching bright red.

"Honey, I can't wear this," she said with a frown. Samantha was horrified at the thought of standing out-way out-in whatever crowd she would find herself wearing this in. It was far too much red for one thing. She also didn't care for dresses, or heels.

"I really hope you'll reconsider when you see this." He said as he fiddled around in his pocket.

How much more could there be? Whatever it was, she hoped it wouldn't be red. To her surprise, it wasn't. It was white. Or rather, they were white. He set whatever they were, onto the table. She picked them up and stared. She couldn't believe what she was holding in her hands.

They were two tickets to a production of The Wizard of Oz at the big fancy theatre uptown. They were dated for the following weekend. Samantha looked at her husband. She had always wanted him to take her there for a night but he could never muster himself to do it. For one thing, he couldn't stand musicals. It was too expensive, and he also didn't do well in crowds. He was socially awkward and this was bound to be one crowd he would never fit into.

"But you'd hate the theatre," she said, almost attempting to get him to reconsider. She looked at the red dress. She looked back to the tickets.

"I know, Babe." Mark paused. "But I'm willing to broaden my horizons," he nodded toward the dress, "if you are."

Samantha looked back to the red dress, and then to Mark again. She saw on his face, years worth of pent up yearning. He had long wished for her to wear something like this for him, and she knew it.

She moved towards him. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. With the tickets still in her hands, she kissed him. He kissed her in return. He was already picturing her wearing the dress, the shoes, and wow, those lips. As they held each other, she could feel the effect all this was having on him. If this is what it was going to take, to get him to take her to the theatre, than she would have to be brave. She pulled away from him, walked over to the table, and picked up the long red garment and held it up.

Mark came over and pressed it to her body so it draped against her. She smiled a nervous smile. He beamed at her.

The next few days went by as they normally do. Mark went to work, while Samantha worked from home. Occasionally, she would walk by the dress that was hanging on the closet door. Sometimes it taunted her. Sometimes it excited her. A couple of times she held it up to herself and felt the smooth fabric against her skin.

Whenever Mark walked by the dress, however, he would stroke the material down its length, imagining her curves. He became filled with anticipation for their night out.

Date night came, and not a moment too soon. Mark had found someone from his work to baby-sit the kids. He brought the sitter up to speed on who went to bed at what times and with what snacks and stuffies. Samantha showered and sequestered herself in their room.

She looked at the red items and hung up her towels. She stood there naked for a while before searching out a bra and panties. Not just any old underwear would do tonight. She rummaged around the back of the drawer until she felt a little string of pearls. She had worn these only one other time for Mark and they drove him wild. It was a white thong with a single string of pearls joining the silky triangle in the front to the back of the thin little waistband. She found a nice push-up bra she had stashed away for the longest time. As she put it on, she caught herself in the mirror. She felt pleased at its shape.

"Ok, let's do this," she thought out loud. Samantha took the long dress off its hanger and slipped it on over her head. She pulled it all down and smoothed it out. It hung just to the floor. She pulled it out from her belly and let it go. It came back and fit - it fit - just right. He must have really done his homework because it suited her everywhere perfectly. It flattered her features and didn't draw any extra attention where it shouldn't. "Wow."

Samantha turned in the mirror and took it all in. She looked great. She hadn't expected that. The neckline came just low enough to be sexy and still classy. She was sporting a bit of a cleavage; something she wasn't used to. She looked hot! She turned sideways. Yep. Hot. She accessorized with a white pearl necklace and matching pearl earnings.

She examined her hair and decided to go with a careless look. She blow dried it and let it hang down. It licked lightly at her neck and shoulders. After years of experimenting, she was finally happy with her hair these days.

Samantha turned her attention to the shoes. Hmmm. No. Maybe her makeup next. Oh yes. She kept her makeup simple. A little eye liner and that bright red lipstick. She pressed it to her lips. As she did so, she had a thought. It was delightfully naughty thought.

As if on cue, Mark came into the bedroom to ready himself. He took one look at her and stopped dead in his tracks. She was a vision. He had waited what felt like a lifetime to see her like this. She played it up by leaning back on her dresser. She put her hands on the edge, drawing her elbows a little further back than what was necessary. This had the effect of accentuating her already fabulous bust. He stepped closer to her but she wouldn't have it. Not yet, anyway. Samantha put one finger to his chest and pushed him away. "You, Mister, need to hurry up and get ready."

She stayed posed like that as she watched him fumble around, looking for his button down shirt and suit pants. He donned his charcoal grey shirt and fidgeted with the buttons clumsily until they were all done. It took him far too long, considering it wasn't his first time wearing it. He stepped into his trousers and pulled them up. He was just about to button them up when Samantha surprised him.

She stood up from her leaning position and walked over to him. She stood directly in front of him and held up the same finger she used to push him away, to her lips. "Shhh." He stopped dead again. She squatted down so she was eye level with his button and she reached inside. He was semi hard already, so she acted quickly.

She held her eyes on his, opened her mouth and with one smooth motion, she took him in. She was careful not to touch him with her lips as she took him all the way in. He felt his hardening cock reach the back of her mouth. She pressed her lips around the very base of him and sucked hard. Samantha never broke eye contact with him as she released him. She opened her mouth again and removed herself from him; now fully hard. Around the base of his penis was a somewhat smudged red lipstick ring.

Samantha tucked him back into his pants and shorts, which was tougher than she thought it would be, and zipped him up. "There. Now you're wearing a little red too. I won't feel so alone."

Mark had though he was in charge of the night but maybe not. Samantha stood up and returned to her mirror to reapply the new lipstick. She felt a little smug with herself, and naughty indeed.

The valet opened the passenger door and was only a little surprised to see Mark get out of the car. He then moved to the driver's door, opened it and was more surprised to find a gorgeous lady in full red dress, fumbling to change out of her orange running shoes and into the red heels her husband had picked for her.

Samantha looked up at the unsuspecting valet. "Sorry, can't clutch in these." He waited patiently, then helped her out of the car. She give him the keys and joined her husband who was also waiting patiently at the curb. As they reached the grand entrance, Mark held the door for her and watched her walk in ahead of him. She was a little taller than he was, with the heels. She walked in slow motion, swaying her marvelous hips from side to side to side to side. Or maybe he just experienced her in slow motion.

As they entered the lobby, Samantha felt like a million eyes had turned to look at her. Men everywhere looked longingly at her before looking quickly back to their spouses. Women looked at her too. Some looked with admiration, some looked in disbelief, and a few even looked at her lustfully. Only one pair of eyes looked at her in all of those ways; her husband's.

She looked out at a sea of black suits, along with black and otherwise dark coloured dresses. She was the brightest point in the room. The attention made her blush. However, somewhere deep down, she also felt very strong and powerful. Mark was just happy to be with her, knowing he had the best looking woman there, on his arm. He felt like a million bucks.

Ushered to their seats, they found themselves rather secluded. They weren't great seats but they were OK. "He must have blown the budget on this dress," Samantha thought to herself.

Mark looked around at the room itself. He was amazed at the architecture. His analytical mind went to work on how sound would move through the space and interact with the surfaces throughout. He looked for speakers but couldn't see any. She watched him and could see the gears turning.

Before they knew it, the lights dimmed and went completely out, leaving them in darkness Samantha felt a hand on her leg. She felt the hand move up her leg. Mark felt sharp flick on the back of his hand.

Suddenly, there was music. Thundering, loud music came from everywhere. Actually, it came from the live orchestra in front of the stage. The performance was beginning. When the stage lighting came up, Mark looked at his wife. She leaned into him, kissed him on the cheek and whispered "Thank you."

As the play started, Mark found it easier to follow than he had expected. Since he already knew the basic story, he wasn't getting lost at all, although he did have some trouble focusing on the play. He found his eyes moving back and forth between the stage and this wonderful woman sitting next to him.

He loved her so much for wearing the outfit he bought her. He loved her before, but surely a little more tonight. Samantha could feel his eyes dancing all over her. They moved about her body and tugged on her straps. She felt a little warm in her neck and face as she tried to concentrate on the play.

When intermission came, they went to the lobby to mingle and seek out refreshments. Mark got into a line while Samantha wandered around, looking at the decor. He watched her from a distance as other people approached her, and visited with her. She seemed to be having a great time. And that made him happy. He knew she had stepped far out of her comfort zone for him. This woman who gave birth to their three children, who was so bogged down by work and responsibilities, was now thoroughly enjoying herself. He saw a light in her eyes that he thought had gone out years ago. She loved him and did this for him, but she wasn't just humoring him. She enjoyed doing it. He loved her deeply. Mark felt so emotionally connected to her, in that moment from the line.

"Oh here he is," Samantha said to a slightly older couple as Mark returned to his lady in red.

He handed her a drink and thought to himself, "Ok, game time. Gotta talk the talk, now."

"Honey, this is Miranda I used work with at the agency, and her partner, Jack."

"Jack, nice to meet you." Mark extended a hand. Jack obliged. "And Miranda, nice to meet you too." So far, so good. He extended his hand the same as before, then realized she had a clutch in one hand and a drink in the other. Dammit! Why couldn't he ever get this right?

Miranda detected the awkwardness and quickly saved him by extending her arms out offering a hug. She skillfully hugged him by the sides with her forearms while holding her items in her hands. "We've heard so much about you," she said as she held on just a little too long. It was just long enough so he could feel her breasts pressing against him. Mark wondered just what she had heard about him. Samantha noticed it too. Jack knew as soon as Miranda went in for it. Miranda was a playful one and he loved it.

The four of them looked at each other and then at each other's spouses. They exchange some smiles and some more small talk. Mark found Jack staring hard at Samantha, but who could blame the fellow. "That's a lovely colour on you," said Jack, with a small cough.

"Mark picked it out. Actually, he bought the whole outfit for me for Valentine's day."

"Brave man," Miranda said in a congratulatory tone. Miranda wore the classic little black dress, and her shortish curvy figure wore it well, but she was no lady in red. She tried unsuccessfully to hold Mark's attention.

An announcement came over the public address, and the couples parted company, heading back to their seats.

The production continued as Mark and Samantha found themselves alone in the dark again. He leaned over and whispered "Well they seemed very nice."

"Don't even think about it."

Mark stopped thinking about it. Not that he was thinking about it. Well, maybe a little. He thought about the red lipstick ring he was wearing, instead.

Samantha leaned back to him and whispered "By the way, I'm wearing my pearls."

Mark wondered why she said that. He could clearly see she wore her pearl necklaces and earrings. He let the whisper swim around in his mind a while.

Oh! Those pearls!

The show went on. They watched as Dorothy and her trio of misfits made their way to the Emerald City. He listened for and heard the famous and possibly the most important line in the production. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

All the while, Samantha sat in her seat, thinking of how she drew the attention of nearly every man in the theatre during the intermission. She certainly had her husband's attention. He couldn't keep his eyes on the stage most of the night. It was all he could do to keep his hands to himself and watch the play. She warned him "you better calm down, the lights will be on soon."

"I'm trying," he said.

Back in the car, they raced down the highway. He was driving the car now but she was driving him crazy. Every time he shifted and took his hand off the gear shift, Samantha put her hand on it. She rested her hand on the ball. She ran her hand over it slowly. She moved her thumb and forefinger up and down the chrome shaft. He cautioned her "If you don't stop that soon, the damned thing is gonna fly off and hit the ceiling."

She took her hand back. "Oh? Well we don't want that. It's gotta take me all the way home tonight." Her words danced around in his mind, and found their way to his already troubled - stick.

They came into the house and quickly got a debriefing from the sitter. Mark paid her, tipped her even, and ushered her to the door. She was about to tell him one more time how cute the twins were but she caught herself glancing down at him and seeing the waiting bulge in his pants. "Oh," she said quietly. They both watched Samantha's red curved figure walk slowly up the stairs. "I should go."

Mark closed the bedroom door then looked at his wife. She smiled at him. She was leaning on the dresser the way she had been, earlier. She was elegant. She looked more comfortable now than before the show.

He stood in front of her. She had teased him long enough. She put her feet apart to let him come close to her.

Mark put both of his hands on either side of her face and took a long look at her bright red glossed lips. They looked lonely. He kissed her; tenderly at first, then deeply. He allowed his tongue to press against her lips. She allowed him to press further. She felt a rush run through her as they continued kissing. She put her tongue deep into his mouth and he sucked lightly on her.

Men dream of picking out the most beautiful woman in the room and taking her home. Mark was realizing that dream now. He was married to her and now he was going to have her.

Mark's hands didn't wander. One went straight for her waist while the other landed flat onto the cleavage he had been eyeing up all night. He pressed his thumb between her breasts while his fingers found their way into the V-neck and under her halter top. It felt like the first time he had ever been with her. He was very excited and very nervous, like he had no idea what to do. Well, he had plenty of ideas but he wanted it to be special. They were so in love with each other and dying to express that love.

Mark continued to kiss his wife passionately, while moving his hand over her breast. He felt her erect nipple run across his fingers. Samantha loved the way he touched her. Mark knew exactly how to please her body. Samantha reached between their pressed bodies and began to stroke him outside of his pants. She could feel he was aching to escape the black formalwear prison.

"So you're wearing your pearls, are you?" He asked her.

"Mmm hmmm," Samantha said, pinching a pearl from her necklace. "See?"

"Uhhh huh," Mark said, with a degree of skepticism. He brought both of his hands to her waist, then to her fabulous ass where he enjoyed feeling the fabric between their skin. He lifted her up, seating her on the dresser. Her gown flowed all around her. Samantha put her knees well apart, allowing the red to float down between her legs. Mark pressed his body to hers. They could feel each other breathing.

A long moment later, Mark backed away and fell to his knees. He took a shoe in his hand, brought to his face and before she could stop him, he put his tongue through the peep-toe and licked between two of her toes. He didn't linger though. He didn't want to chance having her hurt him from jerking back. He kissed at her ankle between the crisscrossing straps and continued up the inside of her calf. The smell of new leather wafted into him. With his other hand, he stroked her in the same places on her other leg. Samantha's red tapestry surrounded him.

He moved his hands up the outside of her legs in advance of his kisses, which stayed purposefully to the inside of her leg, moving up her thigh. She felt his head with her hands through her dress in anticipation. He took his time seeking out her pearls. When he found them, they were partly obscured within her. He would have to maneuver them out.

Holding her hips, he licked a broad stroke from the bottom, up across each of the pearls. She could feel them wiggle against her as his tongue ran the length of them. He lapped at them with intent. When he thought she had enough of that, he moved his tongue to the side and positioned it under the string. He slowly ran their length again, this time feeling each one slip out from her grasp. His hot tongue now ran smoothly where the pearls once were. Mark took one of the pearls between his teeth and pulled it to the side.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • His Lady in Red

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds