• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Earthly Possessions

Earthly Possessions

The Heavens shook with the wrath of the Almighty.

The Lord who ruled the Heavens and the Earth was displeased at the actions of one of his creations. The angel Shemhazai had broken the covenant of Heaven and gone to earth to corrupt the humans. Shemhazai followed his friend, the angel Azazel to Earth. They saw the ways of humans. Humanity was so primitive. Utterly helpless. They used their angelic powers to teach the humans many things. Things they should not have taught them.

Shemhazai and Azazel and over two hundred angels had been assigned to the earth as Watchers over the affairs of Humans. The Watchers had a policy of non-interference which ended when Azazel felt sorry for humanity and broke the Word of God to help them. The Lord found out about the actions of his angels and he was less than pleased. He sent the archangels on earth, along with legions of angels. The disobedient Watchers were captured and brought forth before the Throne of God. They were tried by the Almighty Himself. They were banished from heaven. For all eternity. The Watchers, once ranking among the elite of Heaven now numbered among the fallen.

After the Fall...

Shemhazai stood facing the Throne of God. The Greatest Power in the Universe. The Word of God was enough to banish him. He and his companions fell from Heaven. They fell from the most beautiful and perfect of all places and into the mundane world of Man. Shemhazai fell on Earth. He crashed. He was an immortal being so no amount of damage could hurt him. Death had no hold upon the angels. They were undying creations of God and only God could unmake them.

So, Shemhazai lay on the floor of a valley. He fell in the region of North America, many thousands of years before it was discovered. The fall of the angel was witnessed by some members of a native American tribe known as the Surtr, ancestors of the Cheyenne. One woman was brave enough to approach the site of the fall. Her name was Siara. She was a young woman, only nineteen years of age. She was tall and slender, with long black hair and pale green eyes. Siara had always been a curious girl...she could not resist going into danger. So, when she saw a bright light fall from the skies, she went to the crash site.

Shemhazai lay on the floor. He was a bit hurt. His body was immortal and the damage he suffered was healed automatically. He rose to his full height, an imposing six feet six inches. He had long blond-white hair and pale blue eyes. He would have passed for a very handsome man, if he was human. He stood there, clad in his red and gold metal tunic. His huge white wings were spread to their full wingspan. He could sense someone approaching, and summoned a blade of Fire. He knew all sorts of strange things wandered this mundane world and even though he could never die, he might have to defend himself. His angelic gaze looked around and he saw.....a woman.

The angel looked at the woman. She looked at him. He stood there,looking at her. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She went to him, feeling equal part excitement and fear.

He looked at her as she came to him. She stood, facing him. They looked into each other's eyes and she saw that the desire she felt for him was returned. He desired her as well. She came toward him, not fearing the awesome sight he must be. A tall, incredibly beautiful man with wings and a blade of fire in his hand.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"I am called Siara." she said.

"My name is Shemhazai of the Heavenly Host." he told her.

She stood before him. She reached out to touch him without fear. He let her touch him. She touched his indestructible armor. Armor forged in the heavens by the greatest metalworkers in the universe. She gently caressed his cheek. Siara could not believe how beautiful he looked. She knew she should be scared but she was not. She couldn't explain it. She felt only desire for this strange and awesome being...a maddening desire.

Shemhazai looked at Siara. So this was one of the daughters of Man. She was beautiful. Hard to believe such a creature caused the fall of Man and inspired the war of the rebel angels against the Almighty Himself. He touched her. Siara had never been touched by an angel before. Shemhazai had never touched a human being before. The feeling was magical. They saw into each other's souls. She saw him as an angelic being soaring through the heavens. She felt his power and confidence. She felt his faith and loyalty to God. She saw him battling the rebel angels who served the evil archangel Lucifer. She saw the sad hour when he listened to his friend, the angel Azazel and came to teach humanity the secrets of the world. She saw his spectacular fall from the heavens...

Shemhazai saw into Siara's soul when he touched her. He saw her birth as a small human female. He saw her growing up. He saw the other children teasing her for being different. He saw her struggle through adolescence. He saw her becoming a smart, beautiful young woman with an independence streak. She was a rebel against the order of things and in a way, so was he. He took her into his arms and embraced her. Siara's heart beat faster when Shemhazai embraced her. She kissed him. Shemhazai felt something he had never felt before. He felt desire...

He took her into his arms. Siara put her arms around him and kissed him. She stroked his forehead with a trembling hand and whispered words of love into his ears. He did not understand the quick movement of her hands, caressing his neck, his chest, his buttocks. He gasped when he felt her hands on his cock. She smiled and went down on her knees before him. Shemhazai was an angel. He knew about coupling. He also knew it was something for mortal creatures and not heavenly beings......if so then why was his immortal body reacting this way to the woman's touch? She took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him. He grunted and caressed her head. She sucked him until he felt something rushing out of him....and into her mouth. She drank his seed and licked his cock until it was dry....then climbed on top of him. She wanted to feel him inside her. She wanted to give him everything she had.

Shemhazai lay on the ground, watching the beautiful woman as she climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his member. Siara's eyes went wide when she felt his cock inside her. He was huge. Shemhazai's hands went to her waist as she began to ride him. She felt him inside her. Not just inside her, but in her soul. As he fucked her, she saw images of him. The angel soaring the heavens...he saw images of her flashing deep in his being, the wild young woman running into the woods....they thrust into each other, grinding and riding and feeling the incredible ecstacy that their bodies could create. Shemhazai was experiencing a flood of new sensations and so was Siara. Never before had she given herself to anyone. She rode him and felt his cock throb in her as it spat cum deep inside her. They screamed in unison as an incredible orgasm rocked their bodies.

A little while later, the angel lay beside the sleeping woman. Now he knew why mortal men liked their female counterparts. While difficult most of the time, they could be pleasant in the most basic of ways. And they knew it. He looked at the sleeping form of Siara. He felt strange. He had experienced pleasure the likes of which he had never known. He thought about the Heavenly Father and the angels in the Heavens. He thought about all he had lost because of humanity. Somehow, he was neither sad nor bitter. He knew he was gonna experience a whole new kind of adventure as he embraced a whole new way of existence.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Earthly Possessions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds