• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Losing my Virginity at 25 Ch. 02

Losing my Virginity at 25 Ch. 02

I couldn't sleep the whole night, living and re-living the whole experience in my head; the sin, the pain and the humiliation. I thought I deserved the punishment as I had violated a girl's integrity but a part of me thought the punishment was way too much compared to my sins. The shower had cleansed my body but my soul was still feeling dirty.

Next morning I decided to skip work and stayed back home as I was still not over the whole episode. I went for a morning walk to clear my head. There I bumped into my neighbor Mrs. Gupta. She had been very kind to me from the day I had shifted in the building. I was ever thankful to her for the home cooked food she would offer me every now and then. She was in her mid-30s, married for over a decade now. She was what we call a typical 'Bhabhi' or a desirable older married woman. She had maintained herself very well and she was a regular jogger each morning. She stood at a good height of 5" 7' with fair skin and a well toned body.

She immediately made out from my fake smile that something was bothering me and she asked if I would like to have breakfast. I was hungry and could use some comfort food so I agreed. Mr. Gupta had left for office by the time we reached her place and it was just the two of us and a nice spread of Punjabi breakfast on the table. 'Aloo Parathas' or Indian bread stuffed with potatoes as the high end hotels would call it with a nice Chickpeas curry and glass of lassi. I couldn't resist and dug in instantly.

After the breakfast she asked me, "What's the matter Jignesh? You look like you have seen a ghost."

"Nothing, I just had some trouble yesterday," I said as coolly as I could.

"I hope you know I am here for you and could help you if there is something bothering you. You are new to the city and if somebody is troubling you then you can talk to me. I have good contacts as my good friend Mrs. Patil is with the Borivali police station and she knows many people."

I considered telling her especially as I could use some police help and get back at those girls, but the embarrassment would be too much to handle. I smiled and got up to leave. She grabbed my hand and stopped me, "You have never skipped work since you have moved in. if you consider me as a friend then tell me what the matter is. I promise it would remain between us. I am really concerned for you."

The love and concern in her eyes broke me down. I had no idea what the outcome of this would be, but I simply narrated the whole incident to her. How I had met this girl on the train and how they had cornered me into following them to this house and humiliated me there (You can read the story 'Losing my Virginity at 25'). She listened with patience. Then held my hand and said, "Either forget the whole thing and move on or I can help you get back at those girls, but don't sit here crying over this. You shall gain nothing by beating yourself down."

"How do I get back at those girls?" I asked with a sense of determination.

"Let me call upon Mrs. Patil, she will be able to guide us. Also, since she is my friend she will handle this very discreetly," she said plainly. I nodded my yes. I felt secure and happy for the first time since last night. Mrs. Gupta went inside to make the call and came back after some 10 minutes, "She is on her way, should be here in half an hour."

Half an hour later Mrs. Patil arrived. She was a tall lady, at least 5" 10' with a strong built and great personality. I was impressed with her grace in the police uniform. Mrs. Gupta offered her tea and we sat down on the dining table where I repeated my narration to her. This whole time Mrs. Gupta held my hand to show her love and support to me. Mrs. Patil listened with great care making notes for future reference. I carefully told the whole episode. At the end she had a few questions about their appearance and the most important one being how they tracked me down. That was one question which I had no answer to. After this, she thought for a few minutes in silence.

"Remove your pants and turn around," she said with authority. I was shocked. I looked at her in disbelief.

I was about to protest when Mrs. Gupta spoke, "Don't worry Jignesh, she is only doing her duty. She has a lot of experience with rape victims."

"Rape usually leaves marks which is key evidence. Unless we have that there is nothing we can do."

I was so confused and shocked that I simply sat there motionless. Mrs. Gupta came around and prompted me to stand up. I was almost zombie like, following her instructions. Before I could come back to my senses, my track pants were on the floor along with my underwear. I was facing Mrs. Gupta, she had my hands in hers and I was butt-naked standing there completely exposed for scrutiny.

Mrs. Patil ran her hands down my thighs and without notice she parted my butt cheeks. The cold morning air hit my now exposed ass hole and a chill ran down my spine.

"Lift his T-shirt," she instructed Mrs. Gupta and viola, I stood in between these two ladies completely naked and at their mercy.

I heard Mrs. Patil put on some sort of gloves. "This may hurt," she warned and it did. She had inserted a finger inside my hole and I let out a whimper of a cry. Mrs. Gupta held me closer and my penis was rubbing against her warm body now. Mrs. Patil I felt was enjoying pushing her finger into my hole as she didn't show signs of withdrawing it while Mrs. Gupta was happily pressing her body against my naked cock.

"Oh Jignesh! you poor baby. We are here to help you so don't worry about anything," she whispered in my ears and planted a kiss on my cheeks. I had no idea what to make of this situation. Were they really helping me or taking advantage of me as I found myself for the second time in less than 24 hours naked with two women and completely under their control of both my body and the situation.

Mrs. Patil had increased her speed of fucking my hole and Mrs. Gupta had tightened her hug and I couldn't believe my body was reacting to this. My cock was throbbing at this stage and I was trying hard to control not to cum.

"You are hard," Mrs. Gupta said with a blush and my zombie state didn't allow me to react. In my head I was screaming, 'Stop this!' But before I could muster the strength to say it out loud, Mrs. Gupta ran her fingers on my cock and the minute she caressed my balls I gave in. The steady fingering in my hole and warm hands caressing my balls was too much to handle and I came.

"Mrs. Patil you were right. He came all over my clothes," said Mrs. Gupta. I felt the sharp pull of Mrs. Patil's finger from my hole and I moaned. Not knowing what just happened, I buried my face in my hands and fell to the floor.

A few minutes later Mrs. Gupta wrapped me in a towel and I managed to stand up and put my clothes on. She poured me lime juice and said, "Here, have some refreshing juice and then we can talk".

"There is no evidence of rape Jignesh, which is unfortunate. Your body was enjoying the fingering which is evident due to Mrs. Gupta's soiled clothes," said Mrs. Patil firmly. I wanted to protest and say it was her hands on my balls which made me cum but my own narrative of how I had cum when Riya and Ruchika fingered me came to my head and I decided to stay silent.

"I cannot help you unless we have solid proof against those girls. The only course of action which I can suggest is that you keep an eye on them and if they trap someone, you report it to me so we can catch them red-handed," Mrs. Patil spoke like a true police woman. The law had nothing to offer unless I offer it something.

Mrs. Gupta bade farewell to Mrs. Patil and asked me to stay back for lunch. I did. We hardly spoke. She tried to comfort me but my head was wandering someplace else. Should I look forward and move on or should I really go after these girls? What about these women? Was I used or helped? I decided to confine myself indoors in my cozy apartment and think hard about the course which I want my life to take. 25th year of my life is taking a bizarre shape.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Losing my Virginity at 25 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds