• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mikey Ch. 03

Mikey Ch. 03

12

Katie, Jo and I continued to have sex over the next few weeks. Quietly and discretely while Mom was at work. There were changes in our relationship. They appreciated me more and we grew closer as siblings. We talked more and hung out more. There was another change too. Katie was seriously dieting and Jo was eating extra. She was serious about wanting what we discovered was lipoplasty.

The girls made love as often as they could, which meant when Mom was gone. I was back in class so I was gone most days and home evenings. So my opportunities were more limited than they had been during break. Still we did find time to fuck, sometimes quickies or even just blow jobs or cunnilingus.. Regardless, it was fun and really helped each of us to take the edge off and relax.

Jo got another job as a waitress. This job was later hours, she often didn't get home until three a.m. which meant everyone was asleep and when she got up, everyone was gone. That wasn't cool. She would then spend her days off screwing Katie or me as much as she could.

One day, I came home from class early due to a cancellation and found Jo in the kitchen finishing her smoothie.

"Hey Mikey! You're home early!"

"Yeah my three o'clock cancelled."

"Cool, hey, I was just gonna hop in the shower. You wanna join me?"

"Sure!"

We stripped and hopped in the big main shower that the girls shared. It was roomy and had two shower heads on opposite walls. Jo first shampooed my hair and then took the loofah and scrubbed me all over. It was really nice to be babied like this. I then returned the favor by bathing her. As I washed her ass I toyed with her little sphincter. She gasped and pushed back against my hand.

"Oh? You like that huh?"

"God Mikey, I like anything you do, but yeah, I kinda do. It feels strange but erotic." I lathered my hand up well and toyed with her some more. Jo bent over and placed her hands on the wall then spread her legs further apart. I slowly started easing my index finger into her ass. Jo gasped again but didn't move. Soon I had my whole finger in her and started to stroke back and forth. Jo laughed.

"It's weird, but I like it."

I pulled my finger out and slid in my thumb. Then I started rubbing the base of her clit with my other hand. Jo moaned her pleasure. I slid my middle finger into her pussy and brought my finger and thumb together and gently rubbed them in small circles. Jo lost it. Her knees buckled and her whole body trembled and shook. She screamed, cried and shouted.

"Gaawwwd! Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Fuuuck! Ghaaaahhhhhh! Fuck fuck fuck fuuuck!"

She lost bladder control and pissed, she would have fallen if not for the handicap bars. I kept her cumming for about two solid minutes as she shook and cried and whimpered. Finally I felt her orgasm fading and eased off. I helped her to stand up straight and hugged her. Jo laid her head on my shoulder and cried.

"Oh my god, Mikey... That was the most incredible orgasm...ever! It, it was so, so intense! And so long! Damn! I've never had anything last longer than half a minute or so. That, that felt like... forever!"

"I'm glad you liked it." I said. "Do you think you'll want to try anal sometime?"

"Oh hell yeah, but not today. I hafta get ready for work. Maybe next time Mom gets a call in."

We finished rinsing off and got out of the shower. Jo gave me a nice blow job and actually let me cum in her mouth and swallowed. I was surprised.

"Well after what you did, I figure I owe you. Besides, if I swallow it fast, it doesn't taste that bad. Maybe I'm just getting used to the idea."

She dressed and left for work. I lounged around in sweatpants and a T-shirt. I was studying when Mom called at about four thirty

"Hi Mom, hey you're late!"

"Hey baby! Yeah, listen, I'm going to be really late tonight, probably close to midnight. We have a Firefighter coming in who took a bad fall. Lots of fracs and they suspect internal bleeding. Then we'll need to stay until he's out of recovery and safely in SICU."

"Oh wow, okay. Well be careful coming home. I'll leave a plate in the fridge for you."

"Thanks baby, you're the best, bye!"

I tried to get back to my studies but couldn't concentrate. This would mean that Katie and I could have a really good fuck session this evening. I called her phone and caught in the car.

"Hey Mom just called, she's working late, probably midnight. Hurry home?"

"You bet! You wanna fuck?"

"That was on my mind, yeah."

"Good! Me too!"

When Katie came in I was ready for her. I didn't even let her undress. I kissed her passionately as I guided her to the sofa. Turning her around I pulled her pants and panties down and started rubbing her pussy with my cock. Just a half dozen strokes up and down her slit and she was ready to go.

"Damn, you're already so wet!"

"You bet! I started masturbating as soon as you hung up!"

I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind and it just took three strokes to get all the way in. I was soon fucking her good. Katie was grunting and groaning. As usual, Katie was wearing her hair in a single long tail. I grasped it and tugged lightly.

"Shit, yeah! Get rough with me Mikey!"

I kept fucking her but reached behind a cushion and brought out my surprise. I had swiped a small vibrator from her room and I now lubed it up. Lastly I applied lube to Katie's ass.

"Hey! What the fuck is that?"

"Just some lube."

"Are you gonna try and ass fuck me?"

"No. I'm just gonna play with your ass while we fuck. Relax."

I pressed the tip into the center of her sphincter and turned it on.

"What the fuuuuuuck! Ohhhhh shit Mikey!"

Slowly and carefully I pushed it in as her ass opened to accept it. Katie continued to moan and groan. Once it was in a few inches I pointed the tip down, towards her vag and my stroking cock. I could feel the vibrator like a finger inside of her teasing my cock. Katie cried out and grunted, but didn't try to get me to stop. I felt her fingers touching my cock as she masturbated. After a few minutes Katie cried out.

"I, I, I'mmm cuuuummmmiinnnnggggg...aaahhhh, aaahhhh, aaahhhh, aaahhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh ssshhiitttt Mikey, oh holy fuck!"

Of course she was not the only one cumming. I was so close that the sexy, filthy, exclamation from Katie sent me over the edge. I pulled out both my dick and the vibrator as I warned her.

"I'm gonna cum Katie! Turn around quick!"

Katie spun around and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. I stroked two or three times and started shooting my load into her mouth. Katie grabbed my cock and sucked me until I was empty, swallowing every last drop. She smiled up at me.

"Wow, that was different. What brought that on?"

"Well Jo and I fooled around in the shower..."

We pulled up our pants and Katie followed me into the kitchen as I told her about the afternoon's shower sex.

It was a couple of days later that Katie and I found time to have sex again. Katie and I were home on Saturday and Jo was working. Mom came into the living room where we were streaming a movie.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go out tonight" she said. "A couple of the team are meeting up for drinks and dinner. I have no idea how late I might be."

After she left the room Katie and I looked at each other and smiled. We could hardly wait for her to leave. While she busied herself getting ready Katie and I held a low conversation.

"So you wanna?"

"You bet." she answered.

"How do you wanna do it this time?"

"I dunno, you got any ideas?"

"Well we could start 69..."

"Sure..."

After Mom left we ran upstairs. I stood watching out the window as Katie stripped and hopped onto her bed. When I was sure that Mom wasn't coming back for some forgotten item, I stripped too. I mounted Katie 69 and really, really tried, but it was just so awkward. We switched to her on top and it was much better. After quite a while she climbed off and flopped onto the bed next to me. I had a nice hard on and Katie was ready for fucking.

"Gimme some cock Chris!"

I slid around to lie on my side perpendicular to her. I lifted her legs and scooted up close. Katie laid her left leg on mine and I straddled it with my right, then pushed my cock into her wet pussy while holding her right leg. I really liked this position as it allowed me to get pretty deep into a girl with as big an ass as Katie had. Katie liked it too because she could masturbate freely, hell, I could even masturbate her. And we both liked the fact that no one was on the bottom bearing the weight of the other. It was an easy position and let us fuck for a very long time without getting muscle cramps or exhaustion. We ended up calling it the T-Bone position.

We fucked for a really long time. Katie had two orgasms, one larger and one small, and I finally had a really good orgasm. I pulled out at the last minute and shot my cum all over her tits and belly. Honestly I was so tired that I barely had the energy to stumble across the hall to my room. It was a good thing that I did because Mom came home early.

Now Katie's room is actually over the garage and the opening of the overhead door woke her. She sprinted to my room and warned me before jumping into the shower. I got dressed and came downstairs to find Mom pouring herself some wine.

"Well shit, we're out of wine again!" she muttered to no one in particular.

"There are some bottles in the rack..." I suggested.

"Oh no, that stuff is for guests. It's way too expensive to just get drunk on."

"Okay, well how about something stronger then?"

"Sure, whatever is handy." she said and wandered into the dimly lit living room with her half glass of wine. I poured her a large glass of Evan Williams Honey Whiskey on the rocks (hey that's the way she drinks it) and took it to her. She handed me the now empty wine glass and immediately killed half of the whiskey in one pull. I took it to the kitchen and texted Katie to stay upstairs, then came back with both the bottle of whiskey and some cold fried chicken. Mom was sitting on one end of the sofa, so I sat on the other end and put the chicken between us.

Mom half turned to face me as I leaned forward and topped off her drink. I took a piece of chicken and leaned back.

"So, your evening didn't go well huh?"

"No it sure as hell didn't." Mom replied and took another drink. "I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later..."

"What was?"

Mom looked at me for a minute as if sizing me up.

"Mom, you need to talk and I'm here. I'm not a kid anymore."

She sighed. "Okay, well I was seeing a guy at work..."

"You were having sex with a Doctor." I interjected.

Mom stopped and stared at me for a second, I knew she was about to deny it so I played a hunch.

"Mom, I do most of your laundry and I know what sex smells like. You've been tossing your stained panties in the hamper without rinsing them first. It's no big deal, just understand that I want you to feel like you can tell me the truth without fear or hesitation. Okay?"

Mom sighed, took another drink and replied.

"Oh, okay. Yeah I'm sure I can trust you. Well, so I was having an affair with this Surgeon and we were going to meet tonight but then at dinner his wife blunders into us."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah well we were at a little restaurant over in BA so we might not bump into anyone we knew. Turns out his wife comes there for the same reason with another Doctor from the team..."

"Holy fuck! Shots fired?"

"Luckily no, but there were punches thrown and the other guy lost a crown."

"Lemme guess, they all agreed not to press charges to keep the Hospital from getting involved."

"That's about the size of it, although I am now out of sorts with him so I've lost my source of..."

"Cock." I added when she was wondering how to put it.

"Yeah. " she said and looked embarrassed.

"Look Mom, you are a beautiful, sexy woman who has nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, you want and need some cock, well you gotta get some cock."

Mom laughed. "Well this is certainly odd. Getting sex advice from my son."

"Well, I dunno about that... Let's just say we're two adults having a frank conversation."

"Okay." She held out her glass for a refill.

"So what about your girlfriend?" I asked. Mom flinched. "Lipstick on the cup of your bra..."

"Wow, look at you Sherlock! Well that was just a locker room dare. I currently don't have a girlfriend."

"Currently?" I asked. Mom just grinned.

"Okay... What do you mean, 'a locker room dare'?"

"Well after a particularly long or gruesome surgery I and my other female team members will relax after our showers by a quick round of 'truth or dare'. And Jill has always been open about her sexual exploits but adamantly heterosexual. So to get her back for embarrassing me, when she chose dare, I dared her to kiss my titty. She kissed my bra and I was going to let it go at that but the others said it didn't count, it had to be my titty, not my bra. I, well, we all expected her to just kiss the top of my breast. Damn if she didn't pull my bra down and plant one right on my nipple! She even tugged on my ring with her teeth! Surprised the hell out of all of us..."

I saw my opening and went for it. "Your ring? You have a nipple ring?"

Mom laughed. "Oh yeah, you wouldn't know of course... Yeah I have my nipples pierced. My navel too." She took another drink. "But that's all. I'm not as daring as Jo."

"Jo? She has piercings?" I faked my surprise well I thought.

"Oh yes! That girl has her navel, nipples and labia pierced."

"Wait, she has her pussy pierced?

"Well it's her inner labia... you do know what that is right?"

"Well since you never gave me a Pussy Anatomy class, I may have to google that..." I said grinning.

Mom laughed again. "Well I think I'll need to be a lot more drunk before I'm willing to do that!"

"Yeah well it is certainly a big taboo but it probably would've saved me a great deal of embarrassment. You know, truthfully I don't see what the big deal is. Sex education in the home, taught by the parents isn't anyone's business. Hell it might prevent a lot of fucked up ideas, misconceptions, promiscuity, teenage pregnancy and STDs."

Mom eyed me as she sipped her drink. "So you're saying incest is okay."

"Well, I dunno about that. But a child getting educated by the parents in more than just a 'you stick it in her and she gets pregnant' type of talk. I mean, that's really about all you gave me."

Mom was quiet.

"Was it just because I was a boy? What kind of talk did you give the girls?"

"Well, I was a lot more open and daring with Katie. Not so much with Jo."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when Katie was confused... well, I got out a dildo to explain and did a little more..."

"Oh shit! You demonstrated didn't you?"

Mom blushed and took another long drink. "Well, yeah. But you gotta realize we are a lot closer in age than the rest of you!"

"Yeah, I get it. But let's say I was the oldest, would you have been as open with me?"

"Wow, uh... probably not."

"Ah, so you're being sexist!" I joked. Mom chuckled.

"Riiiight."

"Well, sounds like it to me..."

"It is unfair that you went through the difficult adolescent and teenage years without your dad being there to help."

"You've done okay, besides, if he were around would you still get to screw that Doctor?"

"Doctors..." Mom corrected me grinning.

"Shit Mom!"

"I can't believe I volunteered that... I must be drunk. So Mike, what brought on this question and answer stuff?"

"Well I was talking with Katie around Christmas and she managed to get me to reveal some stuff. You know she asked me if I was a virgin and I had to explain how embarrassing it had been."

"So you're not a virgin?"

"No, but my first attempt was a disaster. It was an older woman and I came as I was still trying to get it in. She got angry and left."

"Oh baby! I'm so sorry! That was just cruel. God I can't believe she would do that. Did she know you were a virgin?"

"Yes, that's why she was interested, seems she liked being a boy's first fuck. I found that out later."

"Wow! Shit, that sounds like something... Wait, it wasn't Millie Brubaker was it?"

I blushed. "Yeah, the summer after graduation, at Tonya's pool party."

"Well I'll be damned... Look, can you keep a secret? Silly question, of course you can. Do you know her husband Tom used to try to get me to screw him? I never did, but the guy was constantly cheating on Millie. No wonder she was out looking for young cock."

I refilled Mom's glass. "No shit!"

"So Millie was your first and you shot your load early. Too bad. I knew a few nursing students then who were interested and would've done the job right."

"Would have been good to know Mom."

"Well... did you end up getting laid right?"

"Yeah, there have been two girls. Not what I'd call girlfriends, more like friends with benefits."

"Oh? That's damn mature of you. No romantic entanglements. Are they safe? Clean and healthy?"

"Yes Mom."

"So what's the problem?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you wanting to have this frank talk?"

"Mostly it was just to get you to unload, but..."

"That's sweet."

"Look, you also gotta understand that I may want to come to you for... more intimate and exact information. I don't expect you to demonstrate or teach me how to please my ladies, but better explanations or advice may be needed."

"Such as?"

"Well one of them wants anal..."

"Ah, yes. Well the thing to remember is to use lots and lots of lube and take it slowly. In fact, if she is new at it, it would be best if you bought her a set of butt plugs to try for a while. You can get them in sets of different sizes so she can gradually work up to accepting you comfortably. If you have a problem with the whole poo issue, try wearing a condom. Either that or see if she'll do an enema about an hour before you plan to fuck. It's really not a big deal, and can be very good foreplay. Do it in the shower together..."

Mom sipped her drink, the fried chicken forgotten. Smiling, she seemed lost in thought.

"Oh you have so much to learn, and it is going to be so much fun. I envy you!"

"I wish. Right now I'm just stumbling along, trying hard not to make embarrassing mistakes and hope that I'm doing it right. So far it's really been just some pretty normal stuff and I'm damn grateful I'm getting it at all. But I worry that it won't last or that I'll goof up again."

"So do they know about each other?"

"Uh, yeah, they, uh, they're roommates..."

"Wow! So you've had a threesome then..."

"Yeah,"

"Damn Mike, you know how lucky you are?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I replied honestly.

"Well how many times have you fucked?"

"Let's see, with the one girl, about five times, and four with the other... and a couple of blow jobs when we couldn't fuck. Oh and I'm trying really hard to be good at cunnilingus too."

"Really? Well good for you! Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied. "It's awesome!"

"Well you certainly didn't get that from your Dad, the bastard would seldom go down on me but expected blow jobs all the time."

"Gee, that's too bad Mom."

"And you're pretty good at it huh? Can you make them cum?"

"Well, sometimes. But I usually have to use my hand too."

"Inside or outside?"

"Both."

"Good for you. Are you willing to use any means necessary to get her there?"

"You mean like toys? Sure."

"Well that is refreshing. Especially in a young man. Most men are stuck up and think that their cock alone should be enough to do the trick. Their egos get in the way of an awesome sexual experience."

Mom was quite buzzed by now. I briefly wondered if I could get her to show me her jewelry. She started to reach for a piece of the fried chicken but I pulled the plate away.

"Uh uh." I said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mikey Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds