• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister In Need Ch. 02

Sister In Need Ch. 02

12

Diane and I made love again and again that night. I truly didn't know I had that much stamina in me. We made love, slept and made love again. Each time we would rest and eventually her hand would caress me in my sleep and before I knew it, we were at it again. It was sometimes gentle and loving and, at least once, it was animalistic and anything but gentle. At one point, Diane managed to put her legs over my shoulders herself and growled to me

"Fuck me goddam it!"

I did my best to comply. I slammed into her with long hard strokes and hammered into her from various angles until she began to moan. I pinned her knees against her chest and felt her pussy tilt upward. The helmet of my cock scraped along the sensitive upper rim of her hot cunt. The juices of our many couplings mixed to provide an insanely wonderful and velvety lubrication. She screamed at me to hold still once as she sawed slightly back and forth along the tip of my cock by rocking her hips slightly until her pussy creamed again with a convulsive orgasm. Her eyes closed after that and I thought maybe she was finally done. She taunted me back into action though by saying

"What's the matter little brother? Did I wear you out?"

For that, I spun her over and entered her from behind for the first time. In the dim light her pale skin was beautiful and the curve of her butt so very sexy. I slid my cock back into her sloppy wet pussy and once again began my assault. I held her hips and pulled her back to me and felt the softness of her ass as I plunged to new depths. She moaned appreciatively and arched her back slightly - I guess to get the fullness just where it would feel the best. I could feel the moisture that had collected in her bush as my balls slapped against her. As much as I wanted to give her a long hard pounding for her taunting, I felt myself pass the point of no return and I plowed into her as solidly as possible. She moaned and I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my cock. That was all I could take and planted myself inside her as deeply as possible and came with a roar.

"Ahhhhhhh... GAAAAAAAD!!" I groaned.

My cock shot one huge blast of cum followed by several ball-emptying aftershocks. I felt my cock continue to vibrate with my pulse long after I'd finished cumming. The nerve endings in my cock were so sensitive that my hands left her hips and held her by her shoulders, keeping her from moving away and causing sensory overload to my poor overused cock. Eventually, I softened and Diane rolled over. I collapsed beside her, both of us still panting.

"I swear, I've never had sex this good." She managed.

"Yeah, me either." I replied.

I have to admit that it crossed my mind that the best sex I ever had was with my sister. I fell asleep for the final time with that thought gnawing away at my gut.

Still, I awoke refreshed at my regular time, showered and headed for my office - letting Diane sleep in. I figured she would enjoy the rest and she'd be able to find coffee and something to eat in my kitchen if she tried hard enough. I left the keys to my aging Corvette on the counter with a note telling her I would try to get finished by noon so we could go house-hunting. I signed it: "Love ya, Ethan" and I wondered if that was saying enough.

I drove to the office, thinking mostly of Diane and our night together. I tried to think how I'd maybe taken advantage of her. That didn't work though as the images of the amazing sex we'd had together washed away any guilt I tried to assume. The bright Florida sun dimmed in comparison to my mood as I skipped into the office where Lingling, the office manager and the only other employee besides me at this site, was waiting.

"Good morning Ling!" I practically sang.

"Wow, someone's in a good mood." She replied rather melodically.

"It's a beautiful day." I responded. "We should all be happy." "Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Nope," she replied sarcastically "I closed the office every day at noon." "...got my toes done." "...got a haircut and color." "...I even went shopping a few times." She continued.

I knew better. Lingling or Ling as I called her was a very conscientious worker. A 29 year old Chinese immigrant, she had a degree in property management and was working on her MBA. She was young, energetic, extremely bright and had a very sweet personality. She was also tiny. Barely 5 feet tall and maybe 95 pounds. She had a trim figure with almost non-existent breasts and boyish bottom. Her long dark hair and dark brown eyes made her a tiny beauty. I had lusted after her for a few years but she never even hinted at being interested in me or even someone my age. So, I had maintained a perfectly professional relationship with Ling - although we occasionally had some seemingly flirtatious banter.

"I'm glad you've been taking it easy Ling." I said sweetly. "...then you won't mind if I leave you at noon today." I continued. She rolled her eyes pretending to be bothered. "My sister Diane came home with me and she wants to do a little house hunting." "She and her husband are thinking very seriously about relocating to Florida." I explained.

"Well, you should stay here and let me show her around." She offered. "I'd be a much better tour guide than you." She jabbed playfully. "I'm definitely better company too." She added.

"Maybe next time." I replied. "I'm not ready to leave you alone with my sister yet." I added. "There's no telling what you might tell her about me." I joked.

At that we both settled down to work for a few hours. I had several calls to make about some of the properties we manage and I called a real-estate agent friend of mine and arranged to see a few properties near my house in the afternoon. A little before noon Ling locked the front door and pulled the shade as she often did for lunch.

She stepped into my office and closed the door behind her - something we never did as it was just the two of us there anyway. "Ethan, can we talk for a bit before you go?' she asked.

"Of course, Ling." I replied. "What's up?"

Ling came around my desk and propped against it right next to me. I slid back to give her room. She toyed with the top button of her blouse and seemed to be contemplating what she wanted to say.

"Well, you know that I go to school every night after work right?" "Oh well, of course you know that." She continued a little nervously. "Well, since I broke up with Todd I haven't had time for a social life and I was wondering... well.. uhm...you know..."

I truly didn't know. I couldn't imagine what she was having so much trouble saying.

"Come on Ling." "We are not just co-workers - we are friends too." "You can talk to me about anything so why don't you just come out with it?" "What's on your mind?" I offered once more.

"Well.. this..." she replied and quickly straddled my legs and sat on my knees. I was blown away. She began unbuttoning my shirt as she continued. "I haven't had time to date or even go out much less find a boyfriend." She continued as she worked my shirt open. I sat there dumbly as she continued. "So, I got to thinking... that you... well... you could help me with my problem." "You always seemed a little interested in me..." "...and we are friends so I don't think it will get weird." It's just that..." she pushed my shirt off my shoulders and pressed her face to my skin. She inhaled sharply and began to writhe in my lap. "...well, I'm so damned horny that I can't think." She nipped at my skin. "I can't concentrate on work, on school, on anything really." She clawed at my chest a little and chewed my earlobe lightly before backing off enough to look me in the eyes. "So, I was hoping that maybe you'd fuck me and help me get over this hump so I can stop daydreaming about sex all day. Can you do that?" she asked as she put her hands on my belt. "I mean, you aren't dating anyone right now that I know of so you could probably use the release too right? she asked with those lovely brown eyes almost begging me to comply.

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather, I was so stunned. With all that had happened in the last 24 hours, I truly didn't know what to do. I only knew that this lovely young creature was offering herself to me and I didn't intend to waste the opportunity. Finally getting my arms to respond to my brain, I captured her pretty face in my hands and I answered her with a kiss. Our lips met hotly and soon our tongues followed. I couldn't believe I was finally getting to kiss and touch this gorgeous creature. My hands explored the contours of her back and found their way to her cute little ass. We broke for air and I kissed her neck and worked my hands around to the waistband of her slacks. Her skin tasted spicy and felt feverish to the touch. I undid the button and began to pull the bottom of her blouse out so I could touch her beneath it.

"Hold on a second." She breathed.

She stood and kicked off her shoes and quickly began removing her clothes. I sat mesmerized as she nonchalantly removed her blouse and slacks to reveal matching red lace undies. Soon the bra and panties were on the floor with the rest of her clothes and I sat taking in the simplistic beauty that she was. Her skin was flawless. It was only a shade more almond colored that Diane's luminescent skin. Her breasts were small but lovely. They were perfectly formed small A-cups and pleasantly jiggled on her svelte frame. Her tiny areolas were capped by very thick and stiff light brown nipples. I decided that somehow her chest was one of the sexiest I'd ever encountered. I couldn't wait to explore it. Her mound was a dark black shock of unruly hair. Her muff was tiny though and the outer lips of her pussy were swollen and pink beneath it and showed easily through the growth. I thought I saw the tip of her clit protruding as well but my time gawking at her was cut short as she again assaulted my belt buckle as she began to disrobe me again. I was practically star struck at the sight of her as she worked to free my painfully hard cock from my pants. The gentle swell of her breasts, the slender arch of her back that led to the soft curve of her hips - the vision of her overwhelmed me with the sheer beauty that it was. Though tiny, this was one very sexy and alluring woman.

With a little help from me, Ling soon had my pants and boxers down around my ankles and she wrapped her small hand around my very stiff prick.

"This will do nicely" she commented as she stroked me up and down a few times.

Her eyes had a faraway look as she used her finger to smear a clear drop of pre-cum around the tip of my cock. Her mouth opened slightly and I thought for a moment she was going to take my cock into her mouth. "I hope you don't mind if we cut straight to the best part." She said as she straddled my lap and guided my shaft toward her slit. "Next time I'll blow you first, I promise." She continued.

I felt the tip of my prick brush against the feverish wetness of her gash only a split second before she sank down onto me, impaling herself on my shaft. My cock only made it about 3 inches inside of her before being stopped by her incredible tightness. As wet as she was, it was still going to take a little time for her to stretch to accommodate the length and girth of my rigid pole. She was much less patient than I would have been had I been on top. She only raised up a fraction of an inch before plopping back down on me rather roughly.

"Hey, she was in charge and if she just wanted to cram my big cock inside her - who was I to complain?" I thought. Of course, I was already looking forward to "next time" and seeing her sweet lips wrapped around my cock.

After 4 or 5 such moves, she had about 5 inches of me inside of her fiery hot pussy. She was evidently satisfied with that as a starting point and she began to gyrate in my lap. She moved forward and back, side to side and in free-form circles and figure eights. Periodically, she would raise up and slide her pussy up and down my shaft for a few strokes before resuming her gyrations against my groin. I truly began to get the feeling I was being used as nothing but a sex toy. That feeling made me grin to myself. Eventually, she worked the entire length of my cock into her tight little quiver. She stopped moving in order to savor the feeling I thought and I could feel her muscles gripping and releasing my shaft. I knew it wouldn't take much of that to get me to cum.

"Geez... I've needed this so badly." She moaned wistfully. "I should have jumped on you a month ago." She finished.

She rotated her bottom around on my lap grinding her slit against me as her mouth opened and her eyes fluttered as she neared her orgasm.

Ling's hands found their way to her own chest and she pinched each nipple as she churned on my cock. Her stomach muscles tightened into the proverbial six-pack as she climaxed.

"Ah! Oh! Shiiiiiit! Yes!!" she cried.

I felt a fresh flow of girl cum trickle down my shaft and onto my balls. Ling leaned forward and whimpered in my ear as she rocked herself slightly in my lap. I decided it was time to take the lead and I stood up with her still attached to me and sat her bottom on the edge of my desk. I did the theatrical "wiping clean of the desk" behind her and pushed her down across the desktop. Slowly I began to saw back and forth inside her fiery channel. She was so beautiful lying there with her raven hair splayed out behind her and her small breasts jostling with each thrusts. I truly could have died a happy man right then. I pulled her legs up in front of me and put them together. It was a truly obscene sight to see my cock disappearing into her tight cunt while her cute little ass gyrated on my desk.

I savored the feeling as I sawed my cockhead in and out. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the ridges just inside Ling's pussy. Her mouth was gaping open and her eyes were closed as she moaned to each stroke.

"Oh, oh, oh..." She vibrated as I poked gently inside her wet slit.

Quickly, I plunged inside to her deepest depths eliciting a deep moan from her. I edged her ass off the desk a little and began my assault. I held her tiny body against me as I fucked her faster and faster, pistoning my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. She managed to wrap her legs around me and my lust had me pulling her up from the desk and proceeding to fuck her while standing. Ling kissed me wetly and moaned

"Oh god, fuck me!" as she let her head roll backwards.

With my arms wrapped around her I alternated between holding her still and rocking my hips and simply using my arms to impale her on my cock. Ling was practically screaming gibberish as the tempo of our sex increased.

"OhGawdYesFuckGonnaCumGoddamnSoGoodLoveYouFuckingMyPussySoMuch" she cried.

Ling was twisting and grinding against me as I fucked her. Her legs were locked behind my back and I could feel her muscles squeezing tighter and tighter as she neared her climax. She bit her lip as she approached the top and screamed as the orgasm washed over her.

"Ahhh.. Ohhhh.. Yessss... Uhnnnnn... Ahhh..." she moaned as her tight cunt clamped down on my cock.

Her legs tightened even more around me as every muscle in her body went rigid. She was having the most violent orgasm I'd ever witnessed. Suddenly, she relaxed and I felt a torrent of juice flow from her steaming pussy and wash over my throbbing cock.

"Oh Ethan, goddamn it... so good..." she hissed into my ear.

I continued to plunge in and out of her sloppy wet cunt. Ling urged me on with some of the naughtiest thoughts I'd ever heard.

"Come on Ethan, fuck me baby." "Squirt that nasty cum inside my tight little cunt and make me yours forever." "You own me now Ethan... mark me baby!" "Make me yours... fill me with your cum... paint me with it Ethan... make me your slut!" she urged.

I felt my orgasm beginning in my balls. The tightness of Ling's cunt had served to stave it off for as long as possible but I could feel my shaft growing thicker and harder as I enlarged inside her chute. With one last mighty thrust I spewed inside her. Rope after rope of hot cum leapt from my cock and joined the slippery wet mixture inside Ling's slit.

"Yes, baby yes." Ling sang into my ear. "I didn't know it would be this good Ethan." "I didn't know it would feel this right." "Oh baby... please tell me we can do this again?" "Oh god, it was so good... just what I needed." "Oh Ethan... please..." she begged as she writhed and squirmed against me.

"Oh hell yes..." I managed. "We are definitely doing this again." I breathed.

Still in my arms, still impaled on my shrinking shaft, Ling nestled into me, nuzzled her face damply against my neck and said: "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to fall in love with making love to you... but I have."

---

I drove home in a bit of a daze. Ling and I had said goodbye as new lovers do. We couldn't keep our hands or lips off of each other. Both of us teased the other with caresses, kisses and innuendo. I finally escaped knowing I needed to get back to Diane. Hopefully, she'd be ready to go house shopping when I got home. I really hoped to get a quick shower before we started out though. I wasn't quite sure how to explain that...but I figured I could be fairly casual about it. That was not to be.

The house was quiet when I arrived. I was standing at the glass door that leads to the deck, looking to see if Diane was in the back when her arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Mmm... hello brother... you big hunk of man." She moaned into my back.

"Hi sweetie, did you sleep well?" I asked turning to face her.

She was still as naked as when I left her. Her alabaster skin was smooth and soft to the touch. Her pert breasts defied gravity slightly as I returned to her embrace. Her head nuzzled me and she let out a sleep sigh.

"Yes Ethan, I slept like a woman who was lovingly fucked the way she desperately needed to be fucked."

I chuckled at her boldness. No matter the recent change in our relationship, she was still the same old Diane. She was always blunt and to the point.

"Well, I must say that I enjoyed it too sweetie." "I have never I've had a night like that." "You were amazing." I followed.

She laughed. "I guess I did have quite a bit of pent up need." "Thank you for filling that need." "Thank you for filling several things." She quipped.

"My pleasure ma'am." "Can I fill your tummy with some breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes, please." "I know just what I want too."

With that, she began to trace her way down to the front of my pants. Kneeling on the carpet she unzipped my trousers and fished my stiffening cock out. Panic alarms were going off in my head. Barely 45 minutes before, my cock had been deep in Ling's cunt. I was trying to figure out a way to stop her when her lips closed over the head of my cock and she took me to the root. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. I thought I was busted but she continued her ministrations on my dick. She bobbed her head several times as her tongue bathed me all over. She stroked my cock with her hand and rubbed the sensitive head inside her cheek. She pulled my dick from her mouth but continued to stroke it. Before she took me to the root again she said:

"So you gonna tell me whose pussy I'm tasting?"

"Uhm..." I stuttered, trying to think of an answer that wouldn't get my dick bitten off.

She spit out my cock. "It's okay, Ethan." "I don't have exclusive rights to your cock." She licked the underside of from my nut sack to the tip. "I just didn't think you were seeing anyone at the moment."

She again took me deeply into her mouth massaging the underside of my cock again with her tongue. I don't know how to explain the mixture of fear and ecstasy that goes through your mind when your lover has your cock in her mouth and unexpectedly gets a taste of another lovers' pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister In Need Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds