• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Forever Again Ch. 09

Forever Again Ch. 09

123

Authors Note: This story depicts graphic lesbian sex, some mild vampirism and mind control. All characters are fictitious and over 21 years of age.

This is the continuation of a story that was started several years ago. I realize that it has been an exceedingly long time in coming and I truly apologize to the loyal readers who have been asking me for another chapter to this series. However, as before, life gets in the way and the things we do in our free time get pushed to the wayside.

Hopefully, life will once again allow me to spend at least a little time writing.

As always, thank you for reading my words.

~CD

Chapter Nine

... another place.

London, 2002

A nearly imperceptible change in atmosphere alerted Else to the fact that someone had just entered her spacious office. She pushed the keyboard away irritably, sat back in her high-backed executive chair and swiveled around to see who it was. Inga strode across the room dressed in very short, very tight exercise shorts and a jogbra. Perspiration beaded on her dusky skin as she wiped at her thick black hair with a towel.

"Out running again?" Else asked, putting her feet up on the edge of the desk.

Inga wiped her face. "No. Yoga in the park today. I might go running later though. Too hot right now."

Almost reflexively, Else turned in her seat to look out the huge, floor to ceiling windows that lined one entire wall of her office. The sun streaming into her office was dimmed considerably by the heavy tint and ultraviolet filters on the windows but she could easily see it was a very bright, sunny day. She shuddered a little at the thought of going out in sunlight that strong. It had been more than two decades since they had begun treatments in an attempt to control their dangerous weakness to sunlight, their 'sun allergy' as Inga liked to call it. Indeed, much like the allergy treatments that many people went through, they had started their own treatments by exposing themselves to at first minute exposures of ultraviolet light with a tanning bed. Then, over time, increasing the exposure to longer and longer durations as their bodies became more and more accustomed to the exposure.

Else still remembered with a shudder the horrible, searing pain of those first treatments. They all did. It had been like being dipped in a vat of hot candle wax. But after the initial treatments, the pain had quickly lessened as their tolerance increased. After a time, years for the lighter skinned like Else, quicker, mere months, for Inga who was naturally darker skinned, they had been able to tolerate brief trips outdoors into the late afternoon sun.

Over the years, all of them had taken the treatments to the point that they could survive outside all day if necessary. Though not necessarily pleasant or even comfortable, it was at least safe, mostly. But none of them really enjoyed the sun very much. It was still at best an uncomfortable experience to be out in it for any length of time. Something to be done only for short periods when absolutely necessary.

All of them except Inga that is. Inga had become a sun worshiper. She had worked for years to build up her tolerance of the sun's ultraviolet rays and had eventually conquered their condition. She alone of all of them would lie out on the roof to work on her tan. Something that even ten years ago would likely have killed even the Mistress in short order.

Else shook her head a little at the though. A vampire with a tan, who would ever have dreamed it. "You're insane. Why bother exercising anyway? You think it's going to make you live longer?"

One slender eyebrow arched as Inga smiled a little quirky grin, "Well, I am vampire so technically I'm already dead."

Else threw up her hands, "Exactly! What's the point?"

"It makes me feel good. You really do get a high off of exercise you know." Her lips twisted into a lascivious little smirk, "Also, the girls in my yoga group..." She purred, "So beautiful and fit and flexible too of course. There's this one girl, Jessica, she started a few weeks ago. Mmmm... she's adorable. A petite little thing with red hair, freckles and glasses. I seduced her right in the park the other day. Found a quiet place over behind some landscaping and..." She smiled at Else, "Well, you know."

Else shook her head in some odd combination of exasperation, admiration, lust and jealousy.

After their transformation into a vampire, almost all beings experienced a form of revitalization. The effects of aging were reversed, scars faded and illnesses were cured in virtually all who were changed. There were often other effects as well. Most beings gained at least some power over mortal beings, a few, such as the Mistress and Vala, gained a great deal of power to control others. Most also underwent a form of sexual transformation as well, becoming more sensual and seductive especially to mortals. Still other changes, although rare, were possible depending upon the individual's circumstances at the time of transformation, as Else had learned to her eternal irritation.

Upon Inga's transformation, her latent sexuality had blossomed dramatically. The beautiful gypsy from the river had become a wanton, sapphic sex goddess who could quite literally seduce any woman she wished with just a smile. Even after knowing her for over four centuries, Else still couldn't resist the woman's seductions. Inga was absolutely overwhelming.

"You're such a trollop." Else said with a wry smirk and turned back to her computers, forcing down the gout of hot lust that welled up in her center and hoping Inga couldn't see it in her eyes.

Before her, eight large computer screens covered the wall in front of her desk. All were displaying either stock and commodity prices or news broadcasts. She sighed. The global markets were down today she wasn't doing very well.

"Are you ever going to get out of this office and go have some fun out in the real world?" Inga asked.

"All of the rest of you get to go have fun." Else quipped, punching in a few commands. The price of silver had just dropped a bit and she put in a buy order for five million US dollars. "Someone around here has to make some money."

"Pah!" Inga barked out a laugh. ""You've made enough money in the couple hundred years to buy up half of England. Give it a break and go have some fun." Inga turned and headed for Else's private bathroom. "Mind if I use your shower?" Without waiting for a reply she walked in and pulled the door shut.

"Sure." Else muttered more in exasperation that real irritation. She was well used to getting chided by the others, especially Inga and Rae, about working too much. But to her this wasn't work, it was a challenge and more over, it was fun.

A while later the door opened and Else turned to see Inga emerging wrapped in a fluffy white towel. Else's eyes caught for a moment on Inga's long shapely legs. The girl really was stunning.

"Have you heard from Rae?"

Else pulled her eyes up reluctantly. "Not in a few days. She's still down in Italy with her foolish racecars."

Inga laughed. "I wonder if her team will actually win any races this year."

"Maybe if it doesn't she will finally drop it. All that team does is hemorrhage money from my accounts anyway."

Inga dried her thick, black hair with another towel as she stood before the heavily tinted floor to ceiling windows looking out over downtown London far below. "Oh come off it. You make more money in thirty minutes than Rae spends in a year. Let her have her fun."

"She should have stuck with owning those strip clubs. At least those made money."

Laughing again, Inga said, "Don't worry, she'll get tired of her little race cars soon enough, maybe a year or two, then it will be on to something else."

Punching at her keyboard Else muttered, "Probably something even more expensive." She looked up as Inga came over and sat on the corner of her desk, the towel just barely managing to keep her covered. Else's eyes looked over at those long, sexy legs again and paused there for a moment before looking back to her work.

Inga had produced a brush from somewhere and started doing her hair. "When is Vala supposed to be coming home?"

To Else's practiced ear, the tone of Inga's voice was just a bit off. Too smooth, too... subtle. Her heart involuntarily skipped a beat and she had to concentrate to keep her voice neutral. She knew that tone of voice all too well. She felt her core tighten. "Not for a few days. She took Branwen and Gretta with her to go see Rae's team lose again. Then she was going to Madrid with Rae for the next race. I believe the Mistress was to meet them there as well. Something about shopping or meeting some fashion designer or something. Honestly I wasn't really paying attention."

Sliding off the edge of the desk, Inga edged closer to Else's chair, running her fingers slowly up Else's arm. Else managed not to shiver but she knew Inga felt the goose bumps that rose on her sensitive skin.

"Probably picking out some little Spanish costumes for the twins to wear around the house. Something cute and slutty, revealing just enough to tempt, something to keep the Mistress and Vala hot and wet in anticipation. You know how they can be." Inga lightly rested her hands on Else's shoulders. "And your daughter?"

Centuries ago when her daughter had finally come of age and was at the peak of her sexuality, the Mistress herself had taken the beautiful young woman and indoctrinated her into the ways of womanhood as well as the ways of the night. Forever young and supernaturally beautiful, Else's daughter Minda had become an exceptionally powerful being. "She's still in New York tying up a few lose ends on that last property acquisition." Else said cautiously. Even after four centuries she still remained protective of her daughter. Of course she knew that Inga had slept with her countless times over the years, actually they all had, Else included, but somehow hearing Inga ask about her always put Else slightly on edge.

As if sensing Else's sudden apprehension, Inga's strong fingers started working the muscles of her shoulders, kneading their way deftly into the tight, bunched knots, releasing tension that Else didn't even realize was bound up there. Else stifled a moan and whispered, "That's nice but..." she tried to straighten, "...but I have work to do..."

She felt Inga lean in closer, her lips close to her ear, "Work can wait." The words were laced with Inga's power of command and they slipped easily into Else's mind. Soft lips kissed Else's ear and she moaned.

Else felt her control slipping away, just as she had known it would as soon as Inga smiled at her. The woman was sexually insatiable and completely irresistible. Any woman she wanted was hers for the taking, including Else. Even Rae, who was considerably more powerful in most regards than Inga couldn't resist her advances when Inga bent her full will towards seduction. The only two people she had ever seen resist Inga's advances were Vala and the Mistress.

The worst part for Else was that the realization that she was completely under Inga's sway only made her more aroused. She could already feel her panties getting wetter by the second at the thought of what Inga could... no, would make her do. It was a vicious circle for Else that she knew all too well, her utter helplessness and submission made her aroused, her arousal at being so submissive made her embarrassed and her embarrassment made her even more submissive.

Inga knew all of this as well of course and enjoyed playing with Else. Over the years she had made Else do some truly depraved things in all manner of places and at the most embarrassing and compromising times. Just the thought of some of the things that Inga had made her do over the years made Else shiver.

Else gave a quiet thanks to the Goddess there was no one else home at that moment but in some dark, secret corner of her mind she was also a little disappointed.

Else managed to contain a small moan as Inga ran a finger down the side of her neck, casually tracing slowly around to the little hollow at the base of her throat. She managed to whisper, "I really do have work that I need to get done."

Inga's lips quirked into a small, predatory smile as her finger trailed down from Else's throat to the top of her cleavage, pulling down the neckline of her blouse a little. "Work? Oh, don't worry, I'll make you work my Pet."

Despite her efforts to control herself, a little gasp escaped Else at being called 'Pet'. She knew it was somehow wrong but she couldn't help it, she loved being called that by Inga, it was an instant turn on for her, like some kind of switch deep in her sex that was flipped at the merest mention of the word.

"Please..." Else whispered.

"Please what, my Pet?" Inga's finger had worked its way slowly around to the side of Else's full breast.

"Please..." Else's whisper started to sound more like a whine as her willpower slowly collapsed, "Please, I need you."

Inga's smile broadened. "You need me?" She leaned in close and whispered in Else's ear, "Show me how much you need me."

"Show you?" Else asked, almost shaking with her need. "How...?"

"Take you shirt off." Inga's voice had a bit of steel in it now and Else felt her wetness increase.

Biting her bottom lip, Else complied. The light cotton fabric stretching and pulling as it slid over her heavy breasts.

"Better." Inga smirked at her. "And I can see you're already getting turned on, aren't you my Pet?" As she spoke she traced one finger softly over the satiny fabric of Else's bra.

Else knew what she was alluding to without even looking down. She could already feel the tingling tightness in her breasts and nipples which told her that her milk was starting to flow already.

When Vala had come back to her on that dark night four centuries ago, she had bitten Else and started her transformation. Else still remembered with a kind of giddy glee that feeling of euphoria that had filled her when Vala had come back to her almost a year after their terrible parting. That year had been horribly lonely for Else. Her husband would hardly even look at her and the village people shunned her as if she were a mad woman. Even her own family had wanted nothing more to do with her. Her only consolation during that year had been her daughter. The quiet time sitting alone while nursing her had been a great comfort to Else.

But now after four centuries, Else, much to her annoyance, was still lactating. Because Else had still been in her milk when her transformation had started, the natural process of her body had been revitalized like the rest of her, including her lactation. In the weeks after Vala bit Else starting her rebirth, her breasts had swelled even larger than they had when she first had her daughter and her nipples became larger and darker. Her milk production seemed to increase dramatically as well and the ease at which it would start flowing also changed. As soon as Else became aroused she started leaking milk. The more aroused she became, the more it flowed. And like everything else associated with her transformation, it was eternal and unchanging. She would now milk forever.

"You're such a naughty little thing. Look, you're gone and ruined another bra, and I haven't even touched you yet." Inga sighed dramatically, "Well, I guess you better go ahead and take that off as well."

Else felt the tips of her ears heating as she obediently started removing the now damp bra. She twitched involuntary as the wet fabric clung slightly to her stiff, sensitive nipples.

"By the Goddess, you look absolutely delicious Else." Inga said as she stared, a small, knowing smirk curling the corners of her mouth. She let her hand trail slowly down to Else's breast, making slow gentle circles around the big, dark bud.

Else's breathing hitched at the sensations coming from her nipple. They had always been sensitive, ever since she was a little girl but after her transformation that sensitivity had increased to the point where she could be brought to a climax just by having them played with, and after four centuries, Inga knew exactly how to touch her.

"Do you like that my pet?" Inga drawled lazily as she continued to draw slow circles around the hard, dark nub.

Else whimpered but didn't answer.

Inga's lips tightened and she grabbed Else's nipple, giving it a firm pull. Else gasped at the sudden stimulation. The gasp turned to a low moan as Inga started to twist and roll the nipple with her strong fingers. "Answer me." Her voice had cooled noticeably and her eyes now had a hard glint.

"Yes." Gasped Else.

"Yes what?" Inga demanded, one slender eyebrow raising in question.

"Yes, I like it."

"That a good girl." Inga said, smiling again. With her free hand she gripped Else's other nipple and tugged gently at first, slowly increasing the strength as Else's moaning became more pronounced.

Else could feel the passion building in her as Inga continued to pull and tug on her nipples. She could also feel the cool wetness on her breasts and knew her milk was flowing more with each pull. A long, low moan escaped her lips and Inga pushed in slightly, squeezed firmly and pulled harder now, rolling her fingers slightly, drawing her milk with each pull. The tingling tightness in her breasts spread as she let down ever more increasing her flow and her arousal.

Inga raised one hand up, milk dripping from her fingers. "You're making a mess, my Pet." She looked Else's square in the eye, "Lick it clean."

Obediently Else leaned forward and started to lick her milk from Inga's fingers.

"Look me in the eye while you lick that up." Inga demanded.

Feeling her cheeks flushing hot with her embarrassed and arousal, Else looked up into Inga's dark eyes. She shuddered at the passion she saw smoldering there.

Inga's free hand gave another pull on her nipple then slid up and around to the back of Else's neck. Else groaned loudly as she licked and sucked the sweet, creamy milk from Inga's fingers. Teasingly, Inga pulled back making Else follower her. As she leaned forward she could feel wetness falling onto the top of her thighs and knew her nipples were dripping now without even being touched.

"You're such a naughty girl, licking up your own milk and moaning like that. Does your milk really taste that good?"

Else blushed and looked down. "Yes." She whispered.

"Hmmm... maybe I should try some then." She pulled Else to her, crushing their lips together in a lust fueled, savage kiss that drove another moan from Else's lips. "Stand up." Inga directed her as she pulled back.

Else stood before Inga, looking down at the floor and biting her lower lip. No one, not Rae, not Vala, not even the Mistress could control Else and turn her on the way Inga could. She could feel her soaked panties clinging to her sex as she moved.

Inga let the white towel drop to the floor and stood before Else in all her nude glory. Her dark skin practically glowed with her incredible sexuality. She was smooth, sleek and perfectly proportioned. Despite her best efforts, Else was unable to keep her eyes from flicking up and drinking in Inga's beauty.

Inga cocked her hips to the side and smiled knowingly. "Do you like what you see, my Pet?"

"You're beautiful." Else whispered truthfully.

Else was surprised to see Inga blush slightly at the compliment. "Thank you." She said, almost but not quite shyly. Inga caressed Else's face gently then kissed her softly on the lips. "You're beautiful as well my Pet."

Walking across the room to a small conversation area, Inga dropped into a leather armchair then turned to look at Else expectantly. Obediently, Else followed and stood submissively before her. Inga reached out and pulled Else closer to her. She softly kissed the tips of each nipple making Else shiver. "So sensitive." She whispered with a little smirk, then wrapped her lips around one of the hard nubs.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Forever Again Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds