• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift

The Gift

12

My beautiful bride Lissy and I moved into the neighborhood we live in a few years ago for a couple reasons. It's quiet, safe, close to work, and, perhaps most importantly, has a real sense of community. People know each other and go out of their way to be friendly. To show what I mean, the neighborhood gathers together at least a couple times a year to share food, drink, and a good time. The Fourth of July and Christmas are the typical times we meet, and the story I'm about to relate happened during our Christmas party last year.

As I said, the neighborhood typically has a Christmas Party. Somebody agrees to host it at their home and the other neighbors bring food and the other party supplies. In this case, our neighbors Steve and Alexandra, who lived a couple houses down the block from Lissy and I, were the hosts. They were in their late 40s, he is an engineer for an aerospace company and she is an accountant for a car dealership. Lexi, as she preferred to be called, was quite petite, I don't even know if she was five feet tall, and I doubt she weighed more than a hundred pounds. She had a cute face, long brown hair, a nicely toned body, and small but perky boobs. The most striking thing about her was her smile, which I swear could light up a dark room, and her piercing blue eyes, which seemed to peer directly into your soul.

I woke up early the day of the party and set to work helping Lissy make her amazing lasagna, an apple pie, and a chocolate cake to take as our contributions. In the midst of the work, my boss called and informed me that he needed me to sit in on a conference call later that day. I tried to get out of it, telling him that I had a previous engagement, which I did, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. One of our clients based in Dubai had come up with some new ideas they wanted us to incorporate, and since I headed up this particular account, I was naturally the best suited to hear what they had to say.

"That sucks," I stated matter of factly, hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong, baby?"

I told her about my new mission.

"You're going to miss the party," she said, looking a little downcast.

"I should be able to come for a little. I'll just have to excuse myself and head home early. Maybe if we finish up early, I can stop back."

"I sure hope so. I feel bad you're going to be working while everyone else is having fun."

"Yeah, but what can you do." I gave her a big hug and a kiss before returning to the work at hand.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and a little before six we packed up our food and walked down the street to the party. Everyone was in a happy and festive mood. Lexi was dressed as Mrs. Claus and was having a great time handing out candy and other sweets to the neighborhood kids. Steve merrily manned the bar, doling out cups of his famous rum punch and beer to party goers. I made small talk with everyone, ate some food and had a couple cups of punch. After an hour or so, I excused myself, vowed to return if the call ended quickly enough, kissed Lissy, and headed back home to get ready for the call.

Our client called right on time and we quickly got down to business. I couldn't believe my ears. The ideas were simply ludicrous, guaranteed to result in losses of both money and resources. I tried to interject as tactfully as I could, but the manager of the company was quite animated and it was difficult to get a word in. When I did, he brushed off my concerns and launched right back into his description of his plan. After about a half hour, the guy seemed to lose his steam. He asked if I had any questions, to which I replied no, even though I wanted to ask him if he was fucking insane. I told him we'd be in contact, and then ended the call.

I sat there for a while, just trying to make sense of everything I had heard. I sighed, opened up my laptop, and began to type up the handwritten notes I had taken during the call, making sure to be as meticulous as possible. After a few minutes of typing, I paused to review what I had written and to think through the amount of commentary I wanted to include to help my boss really appreciate the stupidity of some of these plans. Halfway through my draft, a tapping sound caught my attention. I strode to the door of my office, opened it and yelled upstairs to see if Lissy had returned. No answer. I listened intently, but didn't hear anything, so I returned to my desk to finish my notes. Just as I resumed typing, I again thought I heard a tapping, this time a little louder.

"What the hell is that?" I muttered to myself a little annoyed. I stood to listen more intently. There it was again. This time there was no mistaking it. Someone was tapping on the sliding glass door that led from my office onto our patio. I opened the long drapes that covered the door and was surprised to see Lexi standing there with a platter of something in her hand.

"Hey! What brings you out tonight," I asked, pulling open the door. "Don't you still have guests at the house?"

"Yep, they're still there, but hubby's got the situation under control." She smiled and stepped inside, sliding the door closed behind her.

"I felt bad that you had to leave early, so I decided to bring some cookies and other stuff over to you."

"Gee, thanks," I said, returning her smile. "You could've just given it to Lissy."

"I know, but I wanted to bring it over myself," she said, walking over to my desk and setting down the plate. "How did the conference call go?"

"Not well, but I sorta expected it to be a train wreck, so no real surprises." I began spouting off some details of the client's plan, interspersed with my own thoughts on how ridiculous the ideas were. I paused for a moment, surveying my guest. She had traded in her ridiculous Mrs. Claus outfit for a pair of jeans, a sweater, and a pair of boots. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and I got just the slightest whiff of perfume. "I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to bore you with the details of my work. I highly doubt you came over here to listen to that."

"Oh, it's not a problem," she said, her amazing smile flashing. "But you're right; it wasn't the primary reason for stopping by." She sat down on the edge of my desk.

"Oh, here I thought Lissy sent you over to provide a little therapy," I grinned.

She laughed softly, "not exactly. See, my family got your family in the gift exchange, so I'm here to deliver that as well."

"You don't look like Mrs. Claus," I said.

"Yeah, I had to get out of that thing, it's not very comfortable. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, you look absolutely fine to me," she blushed. I didn't see any other boxes or bags with her, so I wondered what the present would be.

"I'm not sure what you'll think of this present, but I got the idea from Lissy, so I'm hoping she knows what she's talking about."

"I'm sure I'll like it," I replied, my curiosity really getting the best of me at this point.

She slid off the desk and crossed the room to where I was standing. She stood on her tiptoes and brought her mouth next to my ear.

"I'm here to give you a Christmas blowjob," she whispered, her warm breath tickling my ear.

"What!" I exclaimed. I began to think that Steve's rum punch was playing tricks on my hearing.

"I'm here to give you a Christmas blowjob," she repeated a little louder.

"That's what I thought you said, I just didn't believe it." She took a step back sheepishly looking at the floor, apparently taking my shock as an indication that I wasn't interested. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, moving towards the door. "I didn't mean to say that and I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

"Hold on a minute," I said, gently placing a hand on her shoulder to stop her from leaving. "I'm not embarrassed or upset, I just didn't expect to hear something like that from you. How did you get this idea?"

"Well, like I said, Lissy and I had been talking about how difficult it is to buy for certain people, especially our husbands. She told me that you don't help because any time she asks you what you want, you just smile and say something like "you, naked in my bed."

I smiled, "yeah, I guess that's true."

"That's when Lissy and I came up with the idea that we would give our husbands something a little different this year. You know, something to spice up the sex a bit, especially since we know you guys love to fantasize about making love to somebody different."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we decided that we would, uh well, give a little pleasure to each other's husband."

"What!" I just couldn't believe this was happening.

"You heard me," she cleared her throat and fiddled with her ponytail. "We set some ground rules, though. The main one being that oral is the only game in town."

"Wait a minute," I said. "You mean to tell me that my Lissy is going to give one of her world famous blowjobs to your husband?"

"Yes, that's the deal. And I'm going to give you one of mine, that is if you're interested," she licked her lips and stared into my eyes.

I don't know why, but the thought of Lissy on her knees with her big beautiful lips wrapped around Steve's cock made me tingle from head to foot. I don't think I'd been that turned on in quite a while. "Do you think I'm interested?" I asked, taking her by the hand and dragging it across the front of my jeans, pausing to gently massage my cock, which was getting harder by the minute.

"It certainly appears that way," she giggled. She knelt down in front of me and reached up to undo my belt, her face just inches away from my crotch. The anticipation of feeling her warm wet mouth, the first mouth other than Lissy's to touch my cock in a very long time, made my head buzz like a school kid's on prom night. Down came my jeans and then my boxers, my cock finally free. She leaned in and breathed her hot breath on my aching dick. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked the tip, smacking her lips a bit as she savored the drops of precum that had collected.

"So I know you said that you and Lissy agreed on some rules for this, but I have a question."

"What is it she asked, looking up at me, her blue eyes glinting.

"Are you ladies allowed to get naked for us? I understand there's no touching or anything, but I've always dreamed about seeing you naked, and I'd hate to pass up the one and only opportunity I'll probably have."

"Your wife knows you very well," she answered, standing up. "She predicted you'd ask for that."

"So what was decided," I asked impatiently.

"Well we agreed that we could do whatever we felt comfortable with." Before I could ask her what that meant, she pulled off her boots and removed her sweater, revealing a black lacy bra.

"I take it you feel comfortable?"

She giggled, "I'll feel a lot more comfortable when I get this off," she said, tugging at the bra. It fell to the floor, followed shortly by her jeans. She stood in front of me in nothing but a black thong, her nipples very erect, no doubt from the little chill in the air.

"You are definitely a very hot lady," I stated. Now it was my turn to lick my lips as I took in every inch of her body. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of the thong and pulled it down, stepping out of it and throwing it to me. I caught it and reflexively raised it to my nose. I could smell her pussy, sweet and delicious.

"You're wet," I half stated and half asked.

"Maybe," she said, a hint of seduction in her voice.

"Show me," I commanded.

She spread her legs and very slowly slid two fingers on her right hand between her pussy lips. She moaned softly as she slid them deep inside her pussy, coating them in her wetness before gently sliding them up her slit to tease her clit. I reached out and grabbed her hand, bringing her fingers to my mouth and greedily sucked off her wetness.

"Sorry, I don't know if the rules allowed that, but I just had to taste you."

"Ok," she said, kneeling again, "that's enough about me. I'm here to give you a blowjob, and that's what I'm going to do." She opened her mouth and took me deep inside, the tip of my cock brushing the back of her throat. Wow, I thought, her gag reflex is almost as good as Lissy's. I wonder if Lissy was going to show off that great gag reflex for Steve. I sure hope so.

Lexi began to bob her head, licking, sucking, and making those delicious slurping noises that I just love to hear. She moaned slightly, her lips vibrating around my cock, sending electric impulses up its length. I glanced down and noticed that she had her right hand between her thighs. She again slid two fingers in her pussy, drenching them in wetness before beginning to massage her clit.

"That's it," I urged, "rub that pretty pink clit. I'd love to suck it for you and make you cum."

"That's definitely not allowed," she replied, removing my cock from her mouth to make sure that message was loud and clear. She returned to sucking and dipped her fingers in her pussy again. This time, she gently massaged my balls with her left hand and then, to my surprise, took her pinky finger, which was slippery from her juices, and slid it in my ass.

"Oh my God, you feel amazing! What a bad girl you are."

"I may be a bad girl," she responded, struggling to say the words with a mouth full of dick, "but I'm a good little cocksucker." It was hard to deny that.

"Yes, you are," I agreed, my eyes glued to her mouth as I watched my cock slide over her lips. Her tongue danced around the shaft of my cock, while her left hand gently fondled my balls and her right pinky wiggled in my ass. She took me deep in her mouth again, this time gagging a little more than before.

"That's it girl, choke on that cock. You know you love it."

"UMMMMM!" she moaned. My cock was now thoroughly coated in her saliva. She wrapped her left hand around my shaft and began to stroke me, all the while continuing to suck and lick the tip.

"Oh, that's it Lexi, I'm going to cum. Make me cum you bad little girl!" I entwined my fingers in her hair and began to rock my hips back and forth, fucking her face. "That's it! Keep sucking woman. I'm going to fill that pretty mouth of yours with a big load of sticky cum." At that, she seemed like she wanted to pause to say something, but there was no stopping my orgasm. She pulled back a little bit, my cock almost sliding out of her mouth, but I thrust my hips and pulled her head forward by her hair, making sure my cock was deep in her mouth when I exploded. She coughed and choked, cum dribbling out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her neck. Her eyes watered and she gagged a couple times. I immediately felt terrible. I got her a bottle of water from the refrigerator and offered her a couple tissues to help with the cleanup.

"Sorry about that," she apologized, sitting down on the floor to catch her breath.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. "I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't mean to be that forceful."

"No, it's my fault. I'm not used to swallowing. Steve loves to shoot it on my boobs or my face, and it's been so long since I've done this for anybody else, I guess I forgot that some guys like it when the girl swallows."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," I reiterated. "You have an absolutely amazing body and your oral skills are great!"

Even though I felt a little bad, I had to admit, seeing her sitting there cross-legged and naked on the floor, a few droplets of my cum and her spit clinging to her chin, really turned me on. What an amazing picture!

I pulled up my boxers and jeans and then extended a hand and helped her to her feet.

"Here, let me help," I offered, bending over to pick up her clothes. First she slid on the thong, then the bra.

"Hold on a minute. Before you get dressed, let me take one more look at you before you cover up that awesome body of yours." She blushed, but did as I asked, even turning around so I could fully appreciate her ass. "Thank you," I said, handing her her jeans and sweater.

"No problem at all," She replied. I walked to where she stood, placed a hand on either side of her face, and gently guided her lips to mine. I gently brushed her lips with my tongue and held her there, looking into those stunning blue eyes. I swear my heart skipped a beat. She sighed and then pulled away. "Merry Christmas," she said, heading towards the door.

After she left, I stood there trying to make sense of the events of the last couple minutes. I couldn't believe this had happened, especially that Lissy and Lexi had come up with this as a present. I of course new my beautiful bride was on the kinky side, but I had no idea that Lexi was. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door open.

"Hey," I called.

"Hey baby," Lissy replied.

I went upstairs and met her in the kitchen.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, putting my arms around her and giving her a kiss.

"For what?"

"For the amazing Christmas present."

"Oh, that," she giggled. "Tell me about it. Was she good?"

"Yeah, she was good, but I felt a little bad, I think I almost killed her." I relayed the story about how Lexi almost choked on my cum.

"I know I shouldn't laugh," Lissy said, "but it's kinda funny. I can just picture what that must have looked like."

"Well, what about you? How did you enjoy playing Santa for Steve?"

"Oh, I enjoyed it," she said nonchalantly.

"Well, c'mon, out with the details, you made me tell you about mine."

"You know that I'm a very visual person, and I know you are too, so rather than try and remember all the details, I did something a little different." She produced her Smartphone.

"You videoed it?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, just a little."

She tapped the screen to start the video. Sure enough, there she was on her knees in nothing but her panties, in front of what I could only assume was Steve holding the phone.

"He's a boob man," she explained, "so that's how he wanted me. He said he was going to cover my boobs in cum."

"Are you ready?" I heard her ask Steve.

"You bet I am," he replied, lust filling his voice.

Lissy licked his cock from his balls all the way to the tip, then opened her mouth and took him inside, showing off her amazing deep throat skills.

"I'm glad you did that for him," I stated. "I was hoping you'd show off a bit." She giggled. I watched her suck and lick his cock for another minute or so, feeling my own dick beginning to get hard again.

Steve moaned and ran his fingers through her hair. I couldn't see his face, but it was quite evident he was enjoying himself.

"What a good little cock hound you are," he muttered. "Keep it up, I wanna blow my load all over those big tits of yours." Lissy moaned in approval and continued to suck him.

Then she stopped the video.

"What!" I protested, "That's it? I'd like to see how it ends."

"Oh, you will, but I have to warn you, things took a bit of a different turn."

"Warn me? What do you mean?"

"Well," she hesitated, "you know how much sucking cock turns me on. And thinking of you back home with pretty little Lexi's mouth full of your cum put me over the edge. I just had to have something buried in my pussy, and my fingers wouldn't do the trick."

She resumed the video. I stood in stunned silence. Now I saw my Lissy on her knees and elbows. She was completely naked, and had her ass in the air, her legs spread. Steve stood behind her holding the phone. He zoomed in on her pussy and I swear I could see her lips glistening with wetness.

"Smack my ass," she commanded.

"Like this?" Steve asked, tentatively tapping her left butt cheek.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds