• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Favourite Worst Nightmare

My Favourite Worst Nightmare

She greets me at the door as I arrive home from work. She is excited, I've no idea why. She is wearing a huge black t-shirt, that comes half-way down her thigh. I frown, confused.

I notice her mascara is a little smudged and her eyes are pink. She grabs my shirt and pulls me in for a kiss. I can taste gin.

She breaks off and smiles.

"I have a surprise," she tells me.

I'm lead to the bedroom, and immediately pushed down onto the bed. She climbs on top of me and starts frantically kissing me.

As my cock swells, I barely notice the rope tightening around my left wrist. I break off and look up at the restraint, just as she begins to fasten the other arm. We look at each other and laugh.

She climbs off the bed and starts to unbuckle my belt. My trousers are quickly torn away, followed by my underwear. She takes my now bulging cock in her hand and motions her face down like she is about suck it dry. Instead, she stops herself and, looking up towards me, gives it a gentle teasing kiss.

She giggles.

For the first time I notice there are more restraints at the foot of the bed. She starts securing my ankles. I grimace a little not expecting quite how tightly she ties them.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" she asks.

"There's more?" I think to myself, as I nod slowly and silently.

She smiles and leaves the room.

When she returns she is not alone. Her friend is tall and blonde, wearing a tight white dress. I move my legs together in some vain hope that doing so might cover me.

"Don't be shy baby," my wife says as she walks up to the head of the bed.

Her mouth finds mine. As we kiss, she slips her pink panties out from under the t-shirt. Suddenly, without any warning, she bites my lip, hard. The taste of blood fills my mouth. Before I can make any protest she stuffs the panties deep into my mouth. From under a pillow she quickly pulls some duct tape and my lips are sealed. I pull against the restraints in anger, but I'm quickly distracted.

I look down and see my wife's friend holding my cock.

"I thought you were exaggerating," she says laughing. My wife laughs too.

"What the fuck did that mean!" I think to myself.

She starts sucking. The intensity is like nothing I've ever experienced.

"Good, isn't she baby?" my wife says as she slips her hand up inside the giant t-shirt.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Is it anger? Fear? Exhilaration?

My wife was right, though, her friend is good. Too good. I can't cope with much more of this. Her lips are gripping so tightly it hurts. I'm going to cum.

She stops suddenly, and wagging a finger, says, "No, no, no. You don't cum."

She stands up from the bed and walks over to the chair on the other side of the room.

"Shall we show him our movie?" she asks with a sinister smile.

I look up at my wife. I have never seen her - or anyone - so aroused. She looks like she is in a trance. Her eyes are wide, her breathing is deep and slow. She nods.

Her friend beckons her, and my wife quickly moves over and sits down on her lap. They start to kiss. For five minutes they continue kissing and caressing, ignoring me completely. They break off at regular intervals to whisper into each other's ears. Every whisper is met with laughter.

This is too fucked up. I've had enough. I pull hard against the ropes but doing so just makes them tighten around my wrists and ankles. The pain is excruciating.

Both women look over and laugh. I scream through my gag, but their laughter just intensifies.

All the while my cock is betraying me, as it bulges and leaks precum.

They quickly go back to their kissing. Without breaking off the friend points a remote control at the television and it comes to life.

The screen stays black for a few seconds, and then my wife appears. It is daytime. She is sat in the passenger seat of a car, dressed in a low-cut silvery grey dress with black tights. Her makeup is much thicker than I'm used to seeing on her. She smiles at the camera.

"Say 'hello' to hubby," her friend says from behind the camera.

"Hello hubby," she says laughing and waving.

"Now tell him what we're doing today."

"OK, today we're going hunting."

"For?"

"We're going hunting for cock."

"What kind of cock?"

"Big cock."

"Not just cock though right?"

"No, not just cock."

"What else?"

Before my wife can answer the screen goes black. When the video resumes her friend is on screen, wearing the same white dress she is in right now. It suddenly dawns on me that this was filmed today. Maybe just a few hours ago.

She is holding the camera up filming herself. She explains that they've found a building site. She says they've met a man called Greg. She says that Greg has agreed to let my wife suck his cock.

The video cuts to my wife on her knees gagging as this man, this stranger, thrusts his cock into her throat.

I scream through my gag, I fight with my restraints. The pain is still too much. I turn my head away from the screen, close my eyes and try with all my might to block out the noise of my wife having her face fucked.

Without any warning, a sharp explosion of pain shoots through from the tip of my cock. I look down. Her friend has put some kind of clip on me.

I scream and scream. I try to push the panties out with my tongue, but it's no use. Suddenly the clamp is released.

Her friend stands over me holding it in her hand.

"You want it back on?" she asks, sternly.

I shake my head furiously, causing beads of sweat to fly in all directions.

"Then watch our movie!"

Greg pulls his cock out of her mouth, and starts stroking it frantically. Just as I think he's about witness a stranger cum in my wife's pretty face, the screen goes black.

The movie resumes in a park. Her friend is slowly panning the camera around commentating on the most mundane of observations.

"We're just in the park now," she starts, "having a nice little stroll."

"Look, there's a tree. Oh and a pretty little bench. Couple of dog walkers. Another tree."

The camera continues to motion around. I think I know what is coming. Any moment I am expecting to see my wife out in the open sucking another stranger's cock.

But I am wrong.

"And look," her friend says, "there's your wife, surrounded by four strapping young lads."

There are four of them!

Her friend walks over towards the group.

"Having fun lads," she asks as she approaches. One of them reaches down and grabs my wife's tit.

"Make sure you're rough with her. She likes it rough. Don't you slut?"

My wife pulls the cock she's sucking out of her mouth, and answers, "Fuck yeah," as she slaps it hard across her own face.

The film stays in the park for another couple of minutes as she works the circle of four cocks.

"Where do you want them to cum?" the friend asks.

She looks at the camera and smiles. Just as she is about to answer the screen once again turns black.

Next they're in the back of a car parked outside a supermarket.

"Don't film my face," the man in the car with them says, as he holds up his hands to hide himself.

"What's your name?" the friend asks.

"Doug," he replies.

"How old are you Doug?"

"61"

"Nice. Get your cock out then."

He pulls it free, my wife pounces. The camera shifts focus to my wife's hand, that is creeping up her dress. She's wearing no underwear.

The next scene shows my wife driving the car along the motorway. Her left tit is out on display.

"Which cock is your favourite so far?" her friend asks.

"Hmm," my wife replies, "that's a tricky one. Probably one of the young lads."

"Have any of the cocks today been as small as hubby's?"

She just laughs. And then holds up her pinky, as the screen fades to black.

Someone else is holding the camera now. Both women are stood in an expensive looking kitchen. The friend towers over my wife as they kiss, passionately.

The scene changes quickly again. On screen now is a huge mountain of a man. A wall of muscle. He wears blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt.

"Will you let her suck your cock?" the friend asks.

"No," he replies, "I want to fuck her."

"You want to fuck her?"

"Yes."

She turns the camera onto herself, and asks "What do you think? Should we let him fuck her?"

I hear my wife laugh hysterically in the background.

"I'll flip a coin. Heads you get to fuck her."

The coin hits the floor on the far side of the kitchen. The camera moves quickly towards it.

I shouldn't have expected any different, but my heart sinks as the queen's head appears on the screen.

The man wastes no time. He marches towards my wife and somehow tears her dress clean off. It comes away in two almost perfect halves. He then bend her over the kitchen counter and starts pounding.

"Fuck!" my wife screams, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The camera moves underneath them giving me a perfect view of this monstrosity of a cock filling my wife's tight cunt.

He drives into her like this for twenty minutes or more. All the while she screams "fuck", "yes" and "shit" on an endless loop.

The camera shifts to my wife's face. Black mascara streaks down her bright pink flesh.

"So fucking good," she says looking into the camera.

The screen goes black.

The movie returns to its beginning, in the car.

"Not just cock though right?" I hear the friend ask again.

"No, not just cock."

"What else?"

"Cum" my wife answers, "lots of thick creamy cum."

The Greg scene returnd. He wanks his cock as before but this time I see it explode and cover my wife's face with sticky cum.

Next it's back to the park.

"Where do you want them to cum?" the friend asks.

"All over my face."

One after the other they do just that. Each loads seems thicker than its predecessor. Its everywhere: her mouth, her chin, her forehead, her hair.

The supermarket carpark follows. The old man grunts and her mouth starts filling. She sits up back up and shows the camera his load sitting neatly on her tongue.

"Don't swallow," her friend tells her.

It flicks back, to the muscle mountain. The camera is on my wife's face, as he fucks her harder and harder.

"Do you want him to cum inside you?" the friend asks.

"Yes," my wife sobs, "fuck yes."

The friend moves back underneath them and the mountain starts fucking her even harder. She screams.

"Go on you dirty bastard," the friend says, "give that pussy its cream."

He starts to grunt. His pace slows. He makes six deep thrusts and it's all over.

"Oh, fuck," I can here my wife panting quietly to herself over and over, '"oh fuck, oh fuck."

He takes a step back and the spunk oozes out of her.

The screen fades to black. In red letters the words "The End" appear. I breath a sigh of relief and close my eyes.

Suddenly I hear my wife speaking on the TV. I look up it. She is now almost exactly how I found her when I came home. She wears the black t-shirt, her eyes are pink.

"There's one more thing to show you," she says.

The movie returns once again to the building site. She is on her knees with Greg's cum spread across her face. Her friend throws something pink towards her.

She takes the object and starts wiping her face clean. My heart sinks to new depths, as I realise it's her panties.

In the park she does the exact same again.

Then I see her spit the old man's cum out onto them.

Finally, back in the mountain's kitchen, her friend stuffs them deep inside her cunt.

"We'll leave them there for him," she says.

My wife comes towards me. She kisses me lightly on the forehead.

"They taste so good don't they baby."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Favourite Worst Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 623 milliseconds