• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Confessions of a Professional Rapist 01

Confessions of a Professional Rapist 01

The following stories are purely a work of erotic fiction, they are not related to actual events any way.

I want to express my deepest and most heartfelt gratitude to the women throughout my life who have opened up about their most dark and intense fantasies, inspired many stories, and helped me gain greater insight into the day to day expectations, pressures, and dangers heaped upon them every day. These are words I would whisper into their ear, into your ear, like I am right now, slowly, low and deep, the warmth of my breath against your ear. Helping you release that tension, that frustration, that builds up and up and feels like it has no way out. Never be ashamed of having fantasies like these, enjoy them, play them out with your partners, play safe, and don't overthink it. You know the difference between fantasy and reality, and you know that I do too. You can stop anytime you want to, but I'd like to take you on a journey, to make your mind run wild and your heart pound in your chest. Now, come with me.

Episode One: Lara

"So, you're not a serial killer, right?"

I smiled broadly at Lara's question as she slid into the front seat next to me. It was the same question all of you ask me when getting into my car for the first time, well, most of you anyway. On the one hand, it's a silly thing to ask, because... of course I'm not. On the other hand, I feel sad when girls ask that, because the danger is very real, and it's not from serial killers. It's far more likely they will be victimized by an "ordinary guy" who simply doesn't view them as equals, really doesn't take their "No" seriously, who feels he can push the limits and get away with it. Which was an ironic feeling to be having, because, well... I was about to rape this girl. "No".

She softly closed the car door.

We both chuckled a little, and we pulled away from the parking lot. We made small talk while we drove. How was your day. What's new in town. Her hands were trembling, but she was trying not to show it. I made my turn into a large, abandoned industrial zone, and immediately could sense the change in her. Her chest began to rise and fall more quickly, more heavy, her lips opened as she gasped gently for breath. "Where are we going?"

"Right here." I pulled around the corner, in the dark. No one ever came back here, there were no cameras, and there wasn't a chance of being seen. I turned and looked at her slowly and saw her visibly shudder. "Get in the back."

"Whhhaaa, what, I don't..."

I reached over and snatched her head by her hair, my other hand coming over her throat, and closing, just enough. "What the fuck do you think this is? Huh? What do you think is gonna happen next? Hmmm? You're going to get in the back", I looked at her sternly, "and you're going to pull up that pretty little dress."

Her face contorted and she slowly shook her head. "Oh god no... oh god... please... pppplease"

"Are you going to behave? Huh?" I slapped her sharply and she let out a little yelp. "Get the fuck in the back." I pulled her by her hair out of the seat and shoved her over the center console as she hesitantly obeyed, and I followed her through.

"Bend the the fuck over. You hear what I said? Bend... the fuck... over!" I pushed her face down into the back seat as she yelped and whimpered. "Please please please.... don't hurt me. Please please please, don't..."

My hand slide slowly up the inside of her thigh, moving straight up squeeze her ass and then between her legs. "Hurt you" Oh... I'm not going to hurt you." She whimpered as she felt herself being touched by a stranger's hands, being hungrily groped and then, suddenly and with a gasp escaping her lips, her dress yanked up over her bare ass. "Oh that's right. That's what I want right there. Oh did you wear these pretty panties for me? What is this? What is... this...? A pretty... red... thong. Did you wear that for me baby? Did you?"

I've pulled her head up close to my face now, forcing her to sit back into my lap as I wrapped my hand around her soft neck. My breath was hot on the back of her ear as I spoke. "Did you wear these for me? Be honest now... did you?" Her eyes squeezed shut as if forcing back tears. She nodded.

"Say it." I took my hand off her throat and pressed my mouth against her ear, growling into it. "Say. It."

"I... I wore them... I wore them for you." I smiled and threw my head back, laughing heartily and then pulling them to the side, exploring her body like I owned it. "What a good girl! Mmmm, you are a dirty little slut, aren't you? You planned on showing these sexy panties to me, didn't you? Huh? Didn't you plan on showing these to me baby? Is this what you want? Is that why your pussy is dripping wet?"

She groaned and her bottom lip quivered as the words came out, her thighs squeezing tightly together as she tried to hide it from me. I quickly grabbed her legs and yanked them apart, sliding her panties to the side and then my fingers, right between the soaking wet lips of her vulva. "Oh that's right. Look at this dirty, dripping wet pussy! What a horny little slut you are! Is that why your pussy is so wet? Are you a dirty filthy little whore who likes being used? Well, are you?"

She shook her head slowly as I grabbed her by the hair again, slapping her cheek hard and then rubbing her own wetness over her lips and face. "Yes. You are. You are a dirty, filthy, fucking whore. And I'm going to use you as such right now." I pushed her back down into the seat and unzipped my pants, pulling out my raging hard cock.

"Are you ready to learn to know your place?" Holding her by the hair I slid into the seat, pulling her head into my lap and watching her eyes widen as she saw my hard cock for the first time. "Oh fuck... Okay, okay, okay..."

"Open your fucking mouth. Open it. Open... your FUCKING... mouth, you dirty fucking whore! Wider. That's right." I guided my cock into her mouth and held her head down, not enough to choke her, but to make her accept it, to taste it. "Now suck it."

She obeyed immediately, something I find most of them do. I guess it's realization at that point that it's going to happen whether they like it or not so they might as well get it over with. I smiled and let her go as she began enthusiastically sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, sucking and licking like a hungry slut. Maybe she was hoping that if she got me off then I wouldn't rape her.

"Oh, you like that hard cock, don't you? Hmmm? You like to suck cock, you dirty little cunt? You know your place, don't you? That's right, suck it good for me baby. That's your place right there, down on your knees being used by a hard dick. Do you know your place? Do you?" She nodded, my dick moving up and down with her mouth. "Say it." She began sliding her mouth off of me when I immediately grabbed her by the head and pushed her back down."Did I say you could take that dick out of your mouth? Did I? Say it, while my dick is in your mouth. Come on, you're a dirty fuck-toy, aren't you? I know you're used to having cock in your mouth, now say it."

She moved her tongue around, searching for space, and then did the best she could, "I... know my... place..."

I chuckled. "That's a good girl. Are your ready to get fucked? Huh? Are you ready?" I grabbed her head firmly with both hands and forced my cock deep into her throat, and then began firmly fucking her mouth. Not too fast, just slow enough that she could get a gasp of breath in between each thrust, and then holding it down her throat, choking her, forcing her as she fought back, pushed, helplessly until finally I pulled her head off of my cock and she part gasped and part screamed as she caught her breath. "Well? Are you ready to get fucked?"

She nodded immediately, tears streaming down her face and lips dripping wet. I pushed her back down onto the seat and slid behind her, probing her panties with the head of my cock. "Pull your panties down."

She whimpered in protest. "DO IT." Slowly her hands moved and she slipped her fingers under the band of the sexy panties she had so carefully chosen, and slid them down her bare ass to her knees. They were soaked. "Is this what you want?" The throbbing head of my dick was just outside her opening, ready to force its way inside as she squirmed and braced herself for it. "Is this what you want?" I flexed it just enough to tease her with it. "Well? Do you want this hard cock inside you?"

"Fuck... fuck yes. Fuck yes." I burst out laughing, then grabbed her by the throat and pulled her face close to mine. "Say no. I want you to say... NO."

"No."

"Say it again." We were making eye contact now, her face hardening, maybe the hint of a snarl on her lips. "Say no, and say it like you mean it." My cock flexed just outside her opening, already covered in her abundant wetness.

"NO."

Immediately I thrusted, filling her eager, lubricated pussy with the entire shaft of my cock in one motion. "OH FUCK! Oh FUCK! OOOOhhhhh FUCCCKKK"

I paused and clamped my hand over her mouth, pulling her head close and growling into her ear as I shook her. "Hey! Shut the fuck up. You understand? You shut the fuck up. Put your hands over your mouth if you have to. You understand? You're getting what you deserve, now spread your legs and take it like a good little whore. You understand me? Do you understand?" Her eyes were wide with fear as she eagerly nodded and moaned.

Her hand snapped to her mouth as I began fucking her again, and then as I continued thrusting the shrieking reluctantly turned to long, slow moans. "Oh baby, that feels so good. Fuck, that feels good! Doesn't that feel good baby?" I stopped thrusting for just a moment, just to feel her moving on her own, milking my cock with her sweet, dripping pussy. She groaned, not wanting it to stop and being furious at herself for enjoying it. "Oh I know you like that cock." Slowly I slid it almost all the way out, and then plunged deep into her again as a resigned groan escaped her lips. "Oh yeah, I know you like that. That feels good, doesn't it? You like getting fucked slow and deep, don't you?" I flexed my cock hard inside her as I spoke, taunting her with every word, tugging at it with my shaft and feeling her squirm for more.

"Ask me to fuck you." The thrusting is getting steady now, full and regular, slowly picking up pace, her hands come off her mouth now and she's bracing herself, crying out, arching her back and taking as deep as possible. "Ask me to fuck you. Say please."

"Oh my god.... I... Please.... Please... oh fuck... Oh no... oh no... oh nooooooo... oh FUCK!" She shook her head and then gasped, clamping both hands over her mouth as she cried out and her body shook, small yelps escaping as her pussy pulsed and contracted over and over again around my cock.

"You. FUCKING. WHORE."

She whimpered, her hands still over her mouth as her eyes widened. "Did you just come? You filthy, fucking, SLUT. You fucking deserve this, you hear me? You fucking deserve it. Now ask me to fuck you."

"Oh fuck, okay, okay... please... okay... please fuck me". I began thrusting again, the aftershocks of her orgasm still coursing through her body. She shook her head as if she couldn't take it anymore, grabbing her hair with both hands, suppressing her screams by pressing her face into the seat as I start fucking her faster and faster. She gasped as she began to recover, as the tension began to build again, her pussy still wet and eager for more. "Oh, you LOVE IT, don't you? You love that hard cock inside you, that's what you've been thinking about all day. Isn't it, you dirty little cunt? You want some more? Do you? Tell me that you're a dirty slut. Tell me."

She's breathing hard now, moaning and squirming with each thrust, and she throws her head back as she hears me. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes rolled back in intense pleasure, she looked like she was almost drunk. Her lips were loose and she slurred slightly, "I'm.... I'm a dirty... a dirty slut."

"Tell me you deserve it."

"Oh f... fuck... I deserve it... oh fuck... I deserve it..."

"Mmmmm. Yes you do." I'm holding her close now as I thrust hard and deep, sliding the entire shaft in and out until finally with a loud groan I begin to come, roaring with each thrust as I fuck her with abandon, my cock exploding inside her as her eyes burst open. "Oh my god... Oh fuck.... Oh yes yes yes yes... Oh fuck! Oh FUCK." Her body shook violently as she came, the deep, intense contractions milking my cock of every last drop of cum. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared at the ceiling, her body shuddering and then completely collapsing into me, and then onto the seat.

After what seemed like a long time, she finally moved and then, slowly, finding her panties, pulling her bra back up, figuring out which way her dress went, and then sat on the seat next to me. We were both quiet for a while until she finally looked up and made eye contact, and then, a hint of a smile as she looked away. "Ready to go?"

She nodded. We had been driving for a few minutes when she broke the silence. "Thank you."

I looked over and smiled. "Thank YOU. Was that roughly the experience you were hoping for?"

"It was perfect."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Confessions of a Professional Rapist 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds