• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • #4's Auction Pt. 03

#4's Auction Pt. 03

A rough shaking awoke #4 from her reveries. The Headmistress was back. Gone was the softness and passion of the night before. Here was the Woman In Charge, hair pulled severely back, make-up sharply defining her pronounced bone structure, immaculately tailored suit screaming power.

"Time to send you on your way," she said curtly stripping away the covers. She turned to leave the boudoir. Two female house slaves stepped forward. They were dressed alike in one piece PVC leotards. Although #4 knew both of their bodies intimately having serviced them in her training exercises, their clothing made her feel more naked and vulnerable. The sense of passion and even power hanging over from the night before drained away. Without being ordered, she slipped to her knees on the floor waiting to be commanded. These were the Headmistresses representatives. She knew well that they were to be obeyed in all things.

One came forward with a silver leash and snapped it to a D ring on the collar she had earned at the auction last night. It was her new owner's collar, permanently secured around her neck.

"Crawl," she said, not bothering to mention that this was part of the new Master's preparation orders. The slut at the end of the leash had no need to know. Either she would figure it out or her owner would teach her soon enough.

For the first and last time she exited the Headmistress's tasteful suite and crawl down the corridor. Soon carpet gave way to tile and then to concrete. She was taken to a washing room she had not seen since her intake. The attendants stood her up and chained her collar snugly to a suspended hook. They picked up two ropes secured to opposite walls and looped them around #4's wrists - her cuffs had been removed the night before.

"Don't let go."

#4 had no need to imagine the consequences of disobedience. Besides, as her slave nature sprang back into full force in her breast she knew she had neither the intention nor the desire to disobey. She knew that this was the life she longed to have. The chance to be in charge of two male slaves last night was really just a means to re-emphasize her natural servitude.

One attendant grabbed a powerful hose. The other took a bottle of soap and a scrub brush. The cold jet shocked the slave, but she did not let go. For the next several minutes she was scrubbed harshly and shaved. A painful enema followed. After that, one more 'bath' this time with shampooing included. Then she was dried, not with the gorgeously soft towel of the night before, but with rough cloth designed to irritate. Her hair was yanked back into a tight pony tail. She wore no make-up. Apparently her Master wanted her to travel 'au naturel'.

Crawling again she was led to an open air loading dock. Other than the enclosed courtyard where slaves were given an hour a day to tan, it was the first time she had seen sunlight since her arrival six weeks ago.

The attendants stopped. #4 raised her eyes to see a large open case, like an antique port manteau or steamer trunk. It stood open and on end like a standing book. Its interior made no sense to her... yet. She could see some wires, cutouts, curved arms and boxes at the bottom and top.

The quieter of the two attendants went and retrieved a wooden box and then opened it. The other started withdrawing the contents. First out were four metal cuffs that matched her new collar. With secure 'snicks' she permanently locked them on #4's wrists and ankles. Fortunately the interior of the cuffs were padded. Next she took up a series of metal clamps linked by thin chains. She knelt down and licked the girl's nipples to stiffness the affixed two clamps. "Not too tight," she said giggling, "You'll be wearing them a long time and your Master doesn't want your nips to fall off! Besides, they will be a source of torment soon enough." But for fun she slapped #4's tits hard a few times. "Still, a little pain is always good, don't you think? On all fours, now." Then she took the second chain and attached similar double clamps to the girl's pussy lips.

She next removed a thick black butt plug and moved around to the girl's anus. "Sorry, cunt, but Master wasn't so kind about this, no grease." She was tempted to shove it straight in, but took pity on the girl. Instead she fingered the slave's pussy until her fingers were well lubed. She slid one into the rosebud, then another then another. Only then did she start forcing the unloved plug home. The slave gritted her teeth and whimpered, but she did not cry out. In a haze of pain she imagined her Master would not like that. She resolved to scream and cry for him alone from now onward.

The attendant took a butterfly vibrator and strapped it over the girl's clit, using the clamps to help hold it in place. "Apparently it works on a timed program, but I doubt it will be strong enough to get you off, though you surely are juicing, slut!"

With that she rose and approached the box dragging the girl behind her. She then cuffed the slave's hands behind her back and used an arm binder to link her elbows painfully together. She took a strange ball gag from the box, one with two holes. She strapped it tightly around the girl's head.

"Alright, here's your temporary home. It doesn't look very comfortable, does it? But then I imagine your comfort is not your Master's concern. You can see that it's nicely padded so you won't be harmed in transit. It's also soundproof and lightproof. It's your very own sensory deprivation chamber! Now scoot in and slide your neck into this curved slot."

#4 found that she had to crouch. The polished wood of the slot was too high for her to reach it while kneeling. She suddenly sensed that this would not be a comfortable trip. The attendant saw it in her eyes. "No, I expect it will be a most unpleasant ride, cunt." Once the slave was in position the attendant swung a matching hinged neckpiece into place securing it with a simple lock. Kneeling was now out of the question. #4 had little room to move.

Next she bent down and ordered the girl to bring her ankles toward hooks protruding from the floor. She clipped the ankles tightly to the hooks. The slave would now have even less movement. Finally she attached another hinged arm around #4's waist securing her body completely. She could not wriggle more than a half inch, if that.

From the box at the top of the crate she took a small tube and slipped it into the upper hole of the ball gag. "A timer will give you a shot of water now and then. Do your best to drink it, there will just be enough to keep you from dehydrating. The bottom hole is a drool drain. If you have to pee, pee, though I expect you'll get punished for it."

The attendant then pulled six wires with alligator clamps from the box on the bottom of the case. Methodically she attached one to a D ring on the collar and then to the pussy and tit clamps and finally to the butt plug.

"Your collar is padded to prevent chaffing, slut, but the fibres apparently conduct electricity very well. A chip in this box will randomly send shocks of varying intensities to one or more of these clips. Ingenious isn't it? Let's test the connections shall we?"

With a mean smile that can only be found of the underling getting a chance to mete out punishment for once, she ran through a cycle of stunning shocks on highest settings. Charges to #4's nipples and cunt lips stung like crazy. She snorted in her gag, drool began to drain through the lower hole. Still she was used to abuse of tits and cunt. When the butt plug fired with a very powerful jolt, her whole lower body went weak and she groaned through her gag. The charge to the neck sent her eyes rolling back into her head and she slumped dizzily in her neck brace. Damn that hurt!

The first attendant summoned the second now holding the empty box. With an evil grin she held up the controller. "Care to try?" The second round of shocks was just as painful and disorienting as the first. #4 thought she would retch into her gag. Even so, she could feel her pussy lips starting to leak. She was such a pain slut.

"Well, you expensive piece of cunt, I am somewhat sad to say that the program will hit you with a lot lighter set of shocks, but at least I can enjoy the thought that you will be enjoying this toy for a long time."

She triggered the program and then slid the controller into the box from which the wires extended.

Twisting the restrained girls nipples one more time she said, "So long cunt. I take pleasure in knowing I will never see you alive again." A spurt of alarming adrenaline shot through the girl as she registered the ominous word 'alive'!

With that the attendants closed up the trunk and locked it. Inside was dark and close. For good measure the departing slaves pushed the trunk over so that #4 hung in the air face down. As promised, absolutely no sound penetrated. #4 began to panic, partly because of claustrophobia and partly because of the attendant's dark farewell. Had her new Master just purchased her in order to torture her to death in some bizarre snuff storyline? Sweat literally sprang from her fearful body in spite of the climate controls in her high tech packing crate.

In time she recalled the Headmistress' reassurance that her new Master was fair and even kind, but that he wanted her to know his complete ability to dominate her in transit. The thought calmed her a little, but the fearful demons in the darkness were never far away. Meanwhile, hanging face down she felt her drool again escaping through the second hole of the ball gag.

From time to time, the shocks hit some part of her body, but as promised, while painful, they were never as harsh as the evil attendant's abuse. The worst were always the butt plug jolts. They left her feeling as if she needed to move her bowels. Also from time to time the butterfly vibrator would activate and she would start to feel pleasure. Her pussy leaked steadily in the cycle of pleasure and pain. "Oh God, just a little more and I would go over the top!" Whenever the butterfly quit she knew to expect a shock, perhaps several before all went calm and quiet.

#4 could hear nothing, but in time she sensed movement. She felt herself go upright and then sensed she was in some kind of transit. From time to time she wondered about the journey and the destination. After a time, she gave it up. She was sold as a slave, something she had always wanted. Her place was to wait until someone decided she should know. Her orders were to travel in discomfort, and so she would do that.

After an hour or so her limbs began to go numb except when startled by the shocks. In the times when there was no stimulation her minded drifted, even after the occasional fierce cramps in her limbs sent her into a pained frenzy thrashing against her restraints. Even that pain subsided into numbness. The first drink of water surprised her more than the shocks. Before she could swallow most of it had drained away and #4 became aware of just how painfully thirsty she was. She was resolved to not miss the next dribble! It was, perhaps the only bit of control left to her.

Her dark and soundless world became womb-like in time. She began to hallucinate, imagining amazing things, vibrant colours, the sounds of birds and waves. Every image seemed to become sexual in nature. And through it all came the shocks and the butterfly stimulation, her pussy dripped steadily, the smell of her arousal being the only sensory reality she was allowed.

How long? She had no way of knowing. She wasn't even sure she cared. She had no choices, she had no freedom, she only had service. #4 found that comforting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • #4's Auction Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 801 milliseconds