• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gill and the Stranger

Gill and the Stranger

Gill and her husband of 24 years, Rob, had had an exciting day out on their holiday and had returned too late to go out on the town, besides which they were both tired from the day so they decided to stay in at the hotel.

Luckily it was also happy hour, after ordering drinks they sat at the bar and as the drinks flowed they got talking to some of the other guests, the bar was busy and soon Gill and Rob were talking to three men travelling together on a 'boys weekend' although they were the same age as Gill and Rob.

Rob noticed first that as he chatted with two of the men his back was to Gill who was chatting and laughing with the third man, he could hear her flirtatious laugh as the alcohol loosened her up and suspected that he was being distracted so his wife could be chatted up!

Gill meanwhile was enjoying the attentions of the third man who she found rather attractive, and could see his eyes frequently drop down to her 36" breasts which her form fitting red dress was showing off to their best effect, she was very attractive and had a good figure and liked it when it was appreciated!

She was flirting with him but felt safe as Rob was right behind her and was in conversation with the other two men and couldn't hear what they were saying, also Rob couldn't see the man lightly touch Gill's arm as he talked which sent an electric shock through her each time he did it, and in return she took a few opportunities to touch his leg when she leaned forward to listen to him as the bar grew noisier, his muscles were firm like her husbands, her nipples also grew erect at the same time and she had started to blush, something she didn't normally do.

Gill was bought drinks all night, and eventually she knew she had had enough when her words started to slur, she had expected the man be disappointed but he was very polite and wished her a goodnight.

Gill turned to Rob and told him she was ready to go up to their room, she had had enough for the night, Rob made to leave but she told him to stay and finish his drink as he was enjoying himself, besides, she thought, she was now feeling horny and wanted to wank off, fantasising about the man she had been chatting with all night.

Rob was relieved Gill was going up, he had heard snaps of her flirty conversations and was getting uneasy, they didn't drink that much usually and more often than not she was driving when she went out with her girlfriends or work colleagues, normally Gill was quite inhibited but he knew when she getting as drunk as she was now, she could be a different woman, far more forward!

Gill walked unsteadily from the hotel bar through the lobby and as she waited for the lift to come down she slouched against the wall, it was nice and cool, her head was spinning with the drink, if Rob hadn't been there she would have probably kissed with the other man, even if she wasn't so drunk, after all she had enjoyed some long passionate kissing sessions with a couple of other men since getting married, usually at or after a works night out and especially on a dimly lit dance floor, her favourite place on any night out. Gill loved to dance and sometimes she had lied to Rob about where she had been, saying she had been sat talking to her best friend when in fact she had been dancing...and sometimes the dancing had been very hands on and the kisses deep.

She was always careful though and made sure Rob was unaware of any untoward behaviour and always put her damp panties deep into the laundry basket on returning home.

Her reverie was broke as the lift doors opened, the lift was empty as she staggered into it and pressed the button.

Just as the doors were about to close her friend from the bar suddenly appeared and she held the doors for him, he smiled and said he was coming up too...as the doors closed Gill laughed and continuing the flirting , jokingly slurred "to separate rooms?"

He came stood right next to her in the lift with his arm leaning on the wall, Gill was stood facing him leaning against the wall of the lift...he brushed her blonde hair back from her face " i just wanted to make sure you got to your room safely" he breathed.

Then they were kissing, their lips gentle with each other at first but gradually becoming more intense, eventually mashing against each other as their tongues explored each others mouths.

His hands ran down her body, sending a shiver of lust through Gill, she felt herself getting wet as his hands brushed across her buttocks before holding them and caressing her butt cheeks, pulling her in tight to his cock which she could feel stiffening against her damp crotch..

Gill broke away as the lift reached her floor, but as she wriggled free of his grasp he followed her out of the lift, " I must go now, my husband is coming up",

"Your husband is still down at the bar with my friends , they'll keep him there for now" he broke in, a big grin on his face, he held Gill by her shoulders, gently but firmly pulling her to him, she tried to resist but he kissed her again, she felt guilty but was so very horny as well, she and Rob didn't have as much sex as she wanted these days and she wanted, no needed, satisfying!

He had her up by the corridor wall by now, her head was swimming with lust and alcohol as she realised he had released her right breast from her dress and was kneading and caressing it , her head arched back in ecstasy at the same time he commenced kissing her neck, working his way down to her exposed nipple, she let out a groan as he kissed it, sucking and nibbling it until it was as hard as a button , she was whispering "no" and feebly tried to push him back, but there was no strength in her protests.

He stopped kissing her and took her hand, "come on " he said, leading her down the corridor, she hung on him, her breast still hanging out, down the corridor past her room, "in here" was all he said "we don't have long" , she was going to get fucked and knew she was unable to stop it happening and her thoughts surrendered to her bodily urges.

He opened the door to his room and led her in, Gill staggered slightly and reached out to steady herself against the wall, his hand reached around her under her hair and pulled her off balance, his lips met hers and his other hand snaked around her back , she gave in then and kissed back hard, no longer thinking about her husband or feeling guilty, only feeling the urge for sex like she hadn't before.

She felt her dress being unzipped and tugged from her shoulders before being pulled past her breasts completely, his hands were on her bare flesh and then he was groping her breasts and she practically came in her panties, which by now were wet through.

He pushed her against the wall and buried his face in her neck again, one hand left her breasts and as he attacked the freed breast with his tongue, sucking and licking at her stiff nipple, using his body to hold her against the wall, his other hand went straight into her panties.

Gill just collapsed against him , moaning loudly as his hand rubbed her vaginal lips and clitoris, one thick finger penetrating her and pushing into her soaking wet pussy, as he did so she came instantly, something she had never experienced before, not even on the night Rob took her virginity!

Gill was in ecstasy as he continued, unable to stop, her hands just clung onto him as he removed his hand and turned her about before pushing her back onto his bed, she lay there slack jawed with lust, her ragged breathing making her breasts rise and fall, her dress bunched around her waist, her hair all over and her make up mussed up, she had never felt so wanton as she looked him in the eye before opening her legs deliberately wider in an unmistakable invitation.

He reached forward and hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down her thighs before throwing them into a corner, Gill's legs opened wide again and her hand stole down between her outspread thighs, feeling her wet pussy and aching clit, she gasped and closed her eyes , she never touched herself in front of Rob, feeling way to embarrassed to do so, but now she couldn't stop herself. When she opened her eyes again he had unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a fit, lightly muscled torso.

Her eyes widened as he unzipped his trousers and a very hard cock sprang out, he smiled as he knelt on the bed between her outstretched thighs, Gill reached up and took hold of his cock, she was practically cumming as she did so, she was about to betray her marriage vows completely but could not stop!

She guided his rigid cock toward her pussy and groaned as the tip penetrated her, he was far more experienced than Rob and she arched her back, pushing her aching pussy toward him as she felt him slide all the way into her.

He started his strokes then, in and out , long confident strokes that had her gasping and moaning, like she had never before, her hands clung to his back as his tempo quickened, she was being fucked and fucked properly!

"Yes" she groaned "Fuck me." was all she could mutter as he pounded her into the bed.

Gill came again and again, never had she cum like this before, and as she felt him spurt inside her, his hot spunk flowing all around his cock, she hadn't even thought about a condom and right at this moment didn't care, it was such a good feeling as her final orgasm flowed through her body.

He flopped down on the bed next to her, grinning at Gill, she smiled back getting her breath back and waiting for the room to stop spinning.

After five minutes he told Gill "We best get you to your room , your husband will be on his way up in a minute, come on."

He helped Gill pull her dress back up , grinning wolfishly , copping a feel of her breasts again as he did so, "best leave your panties here" he said as he collected them from the floor and fingered the damp crotch, the unmistakable smell of her pussy on them..."If your husband sees these , you'll be in trouble" she giggled, she could hardly stand, the drink and the sex had exhausted her, she just wanted to collapse into bed, preferably his but she knew she had to get back to her room before Rob arrived, so with his arm around her to steady her they quickly made their way back down the corridor to Gill's room, she giggled and then laughed out loud again as halfway there he pulled her dress off of one shoulder, exposing her breast and stroking it, she did nothing to resist and closing her eyes put her head on his shoulder by way of response, he fumbled in her purse for the room card and let Gill in to her room.

"Here" he said , propping her against the wall of her room "Wait a minute".

He quickly popped into the bathroom and ran the shower, leaving Gill by the open door with her breast hanging out and her hair everywhere, she could feel his spunk running down her legs, it was obvious what she had been up to, but at this moment she didn't care if anyone saw her , not even Rob, in fact it made her feel horny again!

Just then he emerged from the bathroom and led Gill in , removing her dress and shoes and placing Gill under the shower, feeling her up as he did so, she let him, enjoying the sensation of his hands on her hot skin, they kissed goodbye and he let himself out.

Rob came back to his room ten minutes later, Gill was still in the shower, she had turned the water up and let the shower revive her somewhat, her skin tingled and she felt hyper sensitive to touch, trying to make sure she washed thoroughly to remove all traces of his semen and her smudged makeup .

"Hi babe" she said , "just getting out now"... she slurred ,her head was still spinning and she got straight into bed, barely aware Rob was watching her, she absently rubbed her pussy before slipping between the sheets.

Rob looked suspiciously at his wife, she was just getting out of the shower now? and touching herself like that? she never did that in front of him before! He had suspected something was odd when the other two men he had been talking to all night, quickly drank up and left after a text message, leaving with big grins on their faces, he noticed then their friend who was talking to Gill had already been gone awhile, "Surely not?" he thought, "his wife, Gill?" His cock stiffened at the thought, despite the turmoil in his mind.

An exhausted Gill turned her back as her husband got into bed, she could still feel cum inside her , Rob cuddled into her and his hand strayed to her crotch, he wanted to see if it was wet, and despite everything, he was tremendously turned on, Gill batted his hand away though, " Too tired now" she slurred, and as she drifted off to sleep she couldn't help but smile, she felt a satisfaction inside of her like never before.

Rob lay for a while, his stiff cock tenting the bed sheets, his mind whirling before he succumbed to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gill and the Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds