• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Gus and the Slip-n-Slide

Uncle Gus and the Slip-n-Slide

Hello, I'm Gus and I'm addicted to sex and beer. Well, I wouldn't consider them addictions persay. More like my two favorite pastimes. And to be honest, I prefer both at the same time. Pussy isn't the same without drinking a few ice cold beers first.

Unfortunately I've been in a pussy dry spell for a few months now. My favorite working girl, Lola, left town a couple months ago and I've been too depressed to look for anyone new. She knew just how I liked it: young, innocent, messy, and pussy-to-ass. Being a hooker, Lola was obviously the opposite of innocent, but she would always wear pigtails and feign knowledge of sex. "Mister, what are you doing? Why are you touching me there?" It drove me wild! I've been mostly sitting at home alone masturbating to schoolgirl porn and drinking beer since she left.

I got a call from my stuck up sister-in-law. She needed me to watch her daughter while she was in the hospital getting a medical procedure done next week. Probably a butt lift knowing her. I begrudgingly agreed to watch her daughter, but as soon as I hung up, I passed out and forgot all about it.

About a week later, there was a knock at the door. I answered it to find that it was raining outside. Standing on my porch was a teenage girl dressed in jeans, an oversized t-shirt, flip-flops, and...pigtails! She was soaking wet and carrying a duffle bag. I thought, "This must be my lucky day! Maybe Lola sent me one of her friends as as gift." As I stood there drinking in the sight and licking my lips, the girl said awkwardly, "Uncle Gus? It's me, Lucy. My mom said I could stay with you while she's in the hospital." Oh man, I'd completely forgotten!

I ushered her in the door. "Of course, of course! Just a momentary lapse in memory!" I said. As she stepped into the house, she crinkled her nose and clutched her bag tighter. I looked around and saw my house from her perspective: blinds drawn, and beer cans and porn boxes littering the floor. And I was far from wholesome looking: 50 years old with a stubbly face, wearing a wife beater top, and I hadn't showered in at least a couple days. I could see how she'd feel uncomfortable, but it was too late; she was already inside.

I took her bag and gestured for her to sit on the couch. Lucy was the epitome of innocence: petite and pale, maybe 5-foot and 100 pounds. She was pretty, but awkward. From what I remember her as a child, she didn't have many friends. Her jeans and t-shirt were conservative and juvenile. The more I stared at her, the more aroused I felt. I hadn't felt this way in months, so it was nice to know I still had a normal sexual appetite.

We chatted on the couch for 10 minutes. She was a senior in high school, just turned 18, and her mom was in the hospital getting a tummy tuck. My guess was close! I told her I was between jobs and feeling a little sorry for myself. Lucy wasn't sympathetic because she was feeling sorry for herself too: her mom was a nightmare, she had no friends or boyfriend to speak of, and her applications had been rejected by two colleges already. We were quite the pathetic pair.

As we were chatting, a lightbulb went off in my head. I could pretend to be the fun, understanding uncle and act like I'm helping her out. When in reality, I'll be helping myself into her pants. The more I thought about it, the better the idea became. I mentally devised a 4-step plan.

Step 1: get her drunk. "Lucy, I know a way we can both feel better. Beer."

She said, "I don't know Uncle Gus, my mom is very strict about me not drinking. What if she finds out?"

"Your mom won't know. She asked me to watch you, so she must trust me."

As Lucy pondered my proposal, I grabbed two beer cans and cracked them both with lightning speed. I handed her one and started chugging the other. Lucy watched with interest then decided it would be fine. She tried chugging like me, but ended up choking and sputtering. "The key is to relax the throat," I told her. She tried again and downed the whole beer. She's a quick learner, I thought devilishly.

After we'd each had 5 beers, she said, "Uncle Gus, I feel great! Why haven't I tried beer sooner?! You're such a cool uncle. We should do something crazy! Like go swimming in the rain." With that, I knew it was time to implement step 2: fun uncle.

"Lucy, I have an even better idea; let's turn this whole room into our own slip-n-slide!" She knit her eyebrows and said, "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'll cover the whole floor with a tarp, then we can slip around on it like one of the slip-n-slide amusement parks. And instead of water, we'll use something else. I think I have some baby oil around somewhere. It'll be way better than swimming in the rain!"

"Oh my God, that will be so cool! My mom would never let me do that in our house. But I just remembered that didn't bring a swimsuit."

"That's okay. I don't have one either. We can just go in our undies. It's casual around here," I said. She seemed convinced.

So I set up the tarp and began pouring baby oil all over. I had plenty leftover from my messy fuckfests with Lola. Lucy reluctantly stripped down to her bra and panties. They were simple cotton with little flowers on them. The whole scene was so tempting, I almost jumped her right then. But I had to play my cards right, so that she didn't tattle to mom. So I did my best to keep the bulge under wraps. I myself stripped down to my boxers.

I sat down in the recliner and told her, "Go ahead and try it!" So she took a running start and slid across the floor. "OMG, this is so fun!" She took another few slides while I watched. "Uncle Gus, this oil is saturating through my underwear and making a mess."

"Well go ahead and take them off. I don't mind. Here, I'll do the same." With that, we were both naked. I still sat there while she spun and slid around like a child. As much as I tried keeping the bulge at bay, he wanted to come out and play. Lucy's toned, nubile teenage body was glistening with oil. She had perfect size-C tits with perky little nipples, and not much pubic hair naturally, just a small downy mohawk. With all the beer and the naked 18-year-old girl writhing around in front of me, my head was swimming with dirty thoughts. My dick sprang to attention and starting throbbing.

Lucy said, "Uncle Gus, come on down here and slide with me. It's so much fun!" She must be so innocent that she doesn't know about hard-ons because mine was VERY obvious at this point. She stood up, grabbed my hand, and started pulling me towards the tarp.

"I need to get greased up before I start. Can I have some of your oil?" I asked slyly. She nodded, so I pulled her towards me sitting in the chair. "Okay rub some of your oil on me." So she started using her hands to rub oil on my calves and shoulders. "No no, like this." I grabbed her and smeared the front of her body on my chest. She understood, so started rubbing her body up and down mine. "Yeah, thanks! I'll be ready for the slip-n-slide soon."

I couldn't believe this naive little hottie was rubbing her body up and down mine without even knowing what she was doing. It felt so good. Every time her tits rubbed against my cock, I felt another pang of passion. If she kept this up, I'd blow my load early.

Step 3: messy pussy fucking.

"Great work, Lucy! Now let's play a game. It's kind of like riding on a horse, and it feels really good." So I grabbed her thighs and pulled her up onto my lap in a straddle facing me. She smiled at me waiting for the game to begin. I sunk my hands into her juicy ass cheeks and began sliding her pussy lips up and down my cock.

"Uncle Gus! What are you doing?! Is this sex? Are you trying to have sex with me?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"No Lucy! I would never! I'm your uncle. I'm just trying to feel good. Doesn't this feel good? Have you ever had an orgasm?" She shook her head sheepishly. "Well, you don't want to leave for college without knowing what an orgasm feels like, do you?"

She pondered and said, "You're right, this does feel good. And I would like to have an orgasm. Thanks for your help, Uncle!"

Whew, that was a close one. So I kept grinding. She started breathing harder and began to help with the sliding. Her tits bounced in my face, so latched onto one and started sucking. She threw her head back and moaned. I circled and slurped and sucked with all my might. She was panting and moaning.

While she was occupied, I "accidentally" let my dick lower a little bit and while she was grinding, she skewered herself on my shaft. She let out a small cry and looked at me confused. So I kept sucking her tits and slowly starting moving in and out of her. She was super tight, but the baby oil she smeared from her tits to my dick was perfect lube and I was making progress. By the fourth pump, I was all the way in. Lucy looked uncertain, but with the beer, tit sucking, and lube, she relaxed quickly.

Oh man, I was fucking her! I was fucking my petite teenage niece. She was way tighter than Lola. After Lucy relaxed, she started pumping her legs to help. I looked down watching my shiny shaft go in and out of her tiny little pussy.

After a few minutes of bliss, Lucy started pumping faster. "Oh my God, my crotch is tingling. It feels so good! I think maybe I'm about to orgasm. ...Yes... Oh my god...More...More...This is it!" She pumped her body up and down furiously while I suckled her nipple. And with that, she orgasmed harder than any girl I'd ever fucked. She closed her eyes and shook and screamed for 30 seconds. After she was done, she basically fell off my lap onto the tarp.

I still hadn't come yet. I prefer to come in the ass. Step 4: ass fucking

"Uncle Gus, what happened? Did I orgasm? That was the best thing that's ever happened to me!" While Lucy was rambling on about orgasms, I subtly flipped her over and put her on her all-fours. This scenario was better than any porn: doggy style ass fucking with a virgin. I rubbed my hands on the tarp to get more lube and rubbed it on my cock. Then I started innocently rubbing her back, slowly getting lower, eventually rubbing between her ass cheeks, all while Lucy wasn't paying attention.

When both of us were lubed up enough, I slowly and subtly began pressing my cock into her asshole. It wasn't until I was halfway in that Lucy even noticed. She stopped talking, whipped her head around, and looked questioningly at me. Well, it was now or never, so I shoved my cock all the way in. She squealed and tried to squirm away, but I held her hips tight. I said, "Shhh, shhh, little Lucy. Uncle Gus hasn't felt good yet. It's not fair, is it?" So she stopped struggling.

I eased my dick gently into her ass a few more times, then when she seemed used to the idea, I started driving it in harder and faster. It was a tightness that I had never experienced before. Lucy's ass was swallowing me up! She started getting into it and pushing back against my hips. I reached around and played with her dangling tits. She grunted and moaned. I found her clit with one hand and began massaging it. Lola had made me an expert in clit stimulation.

Lucy became wild with arousal again. She screamed and pushed hard back into my hand. I knew we were both getting close to coming. I watched my glistening dick pump in and out of her virgin ass. "Uncle is going to orgasm soon. Can you clench a little for me? Oh my God, yes!" I started pumping harder and faster, slapping her backside with my balls. "You're doing so good little Lucy! ...Yessssss!!" And I buried my come deep in her ass. At the same time, Lucy screamed "Oh my God!" and bucked and shuddered while dissolving into another intense orgasm. Then both of us collapsed into a heap on the floor.

After a few minutes of recovery, Lucy said, "Thanks Uncle Gus! Now that I've orgasmed, I feel more prepared for college. Now I know what to expect when a guy takes my virginity."

I looked at her puzzling at what she meant. Oh man, she didn't know that I just had sex with her. Maybe she'll have figured it out by the end of our week together. And by then I'll definitely be over Lola.

See? Nothing is better than sex and beer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Gus and the Slip-n-Slide

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds