• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stacey Tries Out Bondage

Stacey Tries Out Bondage

******************************
This is a new story i will be hoping to make quite a few chapters of. Please leave feedback it helps mould the story, and if anyone has any ideas send me a message and I'll try and put them into the story.

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy.
******************************

Hi my name is Stacey I am 22 years old 5ft 5 and 126lb, have blonde hair down to my shoulders and brown eyes. I am athletic with what I would say is a perfect round ass and c cup boobs. I live in Manchester in a 2 bedroom apartment but I currently live on my own after my roommate went to live with her boyfriend. I have recently left the university of Manchester but now I work as a lab technician at the university, so I suppose I haven't technically left.

Over the last few months I have had a couple of relationships but none of them fulfilled my sexual needs, but the worrying thing is I had no idea why, I didn't understand it, it wasn't like they were the problem or anything they knew what they were doing and it felt great, I just didn't get that excited by it. This is when I started to watch more porn and while doing so I saw one in the bondage category and gave it a watch. It was a woman being tied up and then whipped and fucked in a few different positions, and although I wouldn't admit it at the time I got more turned on by it than I had over the last few months.

I started to only watch bondage porn when I was wanting some "fun" and then I had a thought one night about how it might be something I need to experience and maybe that was what I needed to get excited during sex again, but its not something you can try with someone new, they could take advantage, or I felt I would struggle to bring it up with a lover after a while because they might find it weird or not be into it. That's when I started to search the internet.

I had been looking on the internet for the last week to see if I could find out how to get a taster of bondage in a safe environment. I wasn't sure I would enjoy doing the bondage, all I knew was that it turned me on more than anything else when I was watching it, and that I was picturing myself in the tied up girls place.

One night I came over a site that stated it would fulfil any sexual desires, the website looked professional and when reading about it there were contracts to be signed, safe words and I would be able to choose what my limits were and how far it went. I was going over in my head for about an hour deciding if I should call and take it further, I looked at my clock and saw it was 10pm and decided to call. The only way I had managed to pluck up the courage was because I was sure they wouldn't pick up, but I should have thought about the fact it would be open late, it's a sex business for god sake Jessy.

"Hello, Fantasy hotel." said a very sexy female voice on the other end of the phone.

"Oh h h hello, I didn't think anyone would pick up sorry." I sheepishly replied.

"We're open late love with our sort of business, what can I help you with?"

"I was looking at your site and saw that I could have a fantasy played out is that correct."

"Yes it is what are you looking at doing we have a very wide variety of fantasies people choose from."

"I have recently been looking into trying out bondage."

"Well I will send you over a form for you to fill in it's quite straight forward and if you just email it back to me then we can get the ball rolling, I will also send you over the price plan so you know what to expect."

With that I gave her my name and email address although I created a brand new email address so no one else would be able to find it. I then went to bed feeling extremely horny but I was to be up for work in just under 8 hours and didn't have time to play with myself.

The next morning I checked my new email address and there was an email from the website with two attachments. One was the pricings which were not cheap but for a one time thing to test it I would have paid double. I then opened the other attachment and it was the form. It was a very simple form but then it didn't have to be complex.

Dear Customer

All the questions need to be completed for us to go any further with your request.

What is your reason for getting into contact, what fantasy are you wanting to try?

How many people would you like us to use in your fantasy and how many male and female participants?

Are you wanting anyone else to be present to either participate or watch?

Would you like a recording or pictures?

Your personal info. E.g. Height, weight, bra size.

Thanks for the information please add anything else you with to let us know on a separate piece of paper.

I quickly downloaded the attachments and got ready for work. While at work my head was a mess all I could thing about was the stupid form and I knew I would have to complete it as soon as I got home and send it off. I finished work at 4:30pm and headed straight home. I arrived home at 5pm and started to add the details into the form.

I wrote that I wanted to try bondage with spanking and whipping, getting fucked hard in a few different positions but that anal wasn't to be included as I have never tried it. I wanted 1 male to participate and possibly a female but I wasn't sure if I would like to try that. I didn't want any recording or pictures and then put in my info. I sent it off looked at the clock and it was only 5:15pm. I started to think about what to do for the rest of the night. I ended up deciding to work on the built up desires I had after writing the form out and thinking about what I was going to be getting up to

I was enjoying myself laid naked on my floor pinching my nipples while my vibrator did its magic on my pussy, when I got a "ping" on my computer. It was a response from my application, I jumped up leaving the vibrator on and bussing its way around my bedroom floor. It read.

Hi Stacy I have looked over your info and we would be delighted to have you down for a session.

If you could give me a call I can sort out a date and time, we can also have you picked up and dropped off to a place , we find our clients sometimes are better off not driving after there time here with it possibly being tiring for you especially for your first time.

Thanks.

Amy.

I was so horny I had to finish myself off before I could do anything else, I picked up my vibrator and pressed it against my clit with one hand and using the other I pulled on my nipples. It didn't take long for me to get close to cuming and I removed the vibrator and started to play with my pussy using my hand, I was rubbing my clit with 2 fingers while two from my other hand were thrusting inside my pussy, suddenly I had an amazing orgasm and cum dribbling over my hand, I had an urge to lick it clean which I had never thought of before but decided against it and cleaned up in the bathroom.

After getting cleaned up I made myself some dinner and sat down to watch TV for the next few hours although I couldn't quite get my little fantasy out of my head completely. After watching my third Big Bang in a row I decided that I would call Amy and get something set up.

After a quite brief discussion I had a hour booked in a weeks time, I was getting picked up and dropped off which I ended up getting free, but I was definitely paying for the other services as my credit card would prove at the end of the month. I had gone for just a single male with multiple sex positions being tied up or cuffed at all times with some whipping and hard fucking, but no anal. Just being on the phone sorting it all out got me wet and worked up again I had to have round two of the night with my vibrator.

The next few days went without any real interesting points but with only 1 day left I started to get nervous and anxious about what I was going to be doing, I decided to have a night of drinking to calm myself but with none of my girlfriends free I spent my night drinking at home in my PJs watching what can only be described as a not so funny stand up comedy act, although the more I drank the more the guy became humorous. At 10pm I decided to go to bed and get a good night with my day ahead in mind, I wouldn't be doing anything more taxing at work but at 8pm I was going to have a busy hour.

The next day I woke up decided on what to wear, both for work and that night, had a shower, got changed and did my make up and went to work. Once at work I did everything I needed to do and more trying to keep my mind off the night ahead to try and get the day to go faster, I knew if I started to think about what I was going to be getting up to later I wouldn't get anymore work done and the day would drag.

When my alarm went at 4:25pm to tell me it was time to get ready for leaving, I rushed around to get finished for the day and then sprinted out of the building, well I say sprinted it was probably more of a gentle jog to onlookers but it felt like a sprint to me.

Once I got home I got myself into the bath and had a soak for 30 minutes. I then got changed reapplied my make up and read over the disclaimer that had been emailed to me a few days prior. It didn't have anything interesting just about what the safe words were and if I get hurt and don't use them how they're not liable, bla bla bla.

It was now 7:30pm and the car would be with me in about 5 minutes I checked myself over in the mirror, picked up all my paperwork and my handbag ready to go. Not long after I was sat staring at the door I heard a car then a knock. I went and opened the door and stood before me was a well dressed man with a London taxi parked outside.

"Hi there a taxi for Stacey." He said.

"Yes that's me."

I got into the taxi and was driven to the building which looked very much like a normal hotel, in fact it even said Fantasy Hotel on the front.

"We're here miss, the taxi is all paid for have a good night." Said the driver then I got out and he sped away.

I walked up to and into the so called hotel and stood at the desk was a cute gothic looking girl probably mid 20's. She was small, thin, in every aspect that I could see, short black hair. She was wearing a white shirt and a black pencil skirt, if you didn't know any better you would think that it was just a normal receptionist for a hotel.

I walked up to the main desk and saw that the Gothic chick had Amy on the name badge.

"Hi Amy its Stacey I'm here for the 8pm slot."

"Oh hi Stacey its great to put a face to the name." She said in an bubbly tone.

"Hi its good to see you, do you need any paperwork or anything?"

"Yes please just your disclaimer and the card you wish to pay with, we will keep the card here and when you are done we will give it back to you, its just in case you have anything added to your session."

I opened my bag handed over my disclaimer and credit card.

"Thanks Stacey please take a seat and Joe will be out to you shortly"

I turned 180 and went to the seating area, once there I had a chance to look at the building from the inside and it looked fantastic it was obviously an old building with big concreate pillars and a chandelier. Not long after I was staring at the buildings character I heard a low voice say my name, I turned around and stood in front of me was a hunk. He was about 6ft probably 170lb looked like he kept himself in shape at the gym, short brown hair and blue eyes.

I stood up and replied "here."

"Hello Stacey I am Joe, I will be your entertainment, would you like to follow me to your room."

I nodded and followed closely behind checking out his peachy bum and I'm sure smiling like a Cheshire cat. After a brief walk and a short ride in an elevator we arrived at a room. Joe opened the door and lead me in and I closed the door behind me. It was a poorly lit room with things hanging on the wall, they looked like the sort of toys I had seen in the porn I had been watching.

"Have you signed and handed in the disclaimer Stacey?" Asked Joe.

"Yes I have all done." I replied.

Straight after my reply Joe grabbed me, pulled all my clothes off, picked me up and put me into what I would describe as a medieval stock. He locked the top into position and then walked around me saying nice to himself over and over. Not knowing what to say I just stood there waiting on what was going to happen.

Joe walked around me a few times then I heard him pick something off the wall.

He started to stroke my ass and It made me jump, he then slapped my ass quite hard, I gave a small squeal and then I got another slap.

"What do you say my slut?"

"Thank you."

Smack another slap landed on my ass but with more force this time.

"No slut when you speak you are to end it Master, and thank me for what you receive. Oh and you will ask permission before you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand."

SMACK I had another slap but this one was much harder, I couldn't help but yell out.

"Yes Master." I managed to squeeze out.

"That's better Slut, now lets play a game and see if you can count to 10, after every whip you will count it and thank me."

I received my first ever whip, the sound of it coming down to meet my ass was worse than the whip itself.

"One, thank you Master."

I then got a Slap on my ass.

"Two, thank you Master."

"I don't think so I said count the whips, I think we will have to start again."

Whip

"One, thank you Master."

Whip

"Two, thank you Master."

I then got whip number 3-9.

"Are you ready for number ten slut, I'm going to give it to you properly?"

"Yes Master, your slut is ready."

With that I got a very forceful whip which made me feel like my ass was on fire.

"Ten, thank you Master."

"Well done slut, now are you ready to get me hard?"

As soon as he said that I had his droopy cock in front of my face, although it was soft it was still large not anything like a hard one length but not too far off. I started to take it into my mouth struggling as it kept flopping out and every time it did, Master walked around and slapped my ass hard then stuck his cock back in.

After only a few minutes I had a hard cock in my mouth and when it was taken out it must have been about 7 inches.

"Well done slut you can make me hard after all, now beg me to fuck your pussy hard."

"Please Master fuck this sluts pussy give it what it deserve."

With that being said I felt the head of his cock against my pussy lips and with one swift thrust he entered me and pushed me forward further into the stock. Master must have been pounding my pussy for a good 10 minutes when he suddenly stopped and I felt something being attached to my ankles.

I was released from the stock but I couldn't walk anywhere, Master had attached a spreader bar to my legs and then grabbed my arms and attached a set of handcuffs to my wrists and put them behind my back.

I was pushed onto a mattress and spun onto my front, the spreader bar was then hooked onto some rope and I was lifted into the air feet first.

When I was fully off the floor Master reach for a crop. He then started to hit my tits with it over and over. I tried my best to keep quiet but after a few hits I couldn't any longer and I kept moaning and letting out a small squeak, and I realised that because I was quiet trying to impress him Master was only getting harder and harder with the crop. After a while he started lightly slapping my pussy with the crop.

"Are you ready for this slut?"

"Yes Master please give it to me!"

He then started to slap my pussy harder and harder I was giving small but loud screams every time but he just kept getting harder and harder. I lost track of exactly what was happening and then it happened something I wasn't expecting and I couldn't stop it. I came.

"I thought I told you to ask permission slut, what do I do to you now you obviously get off over me hitting you, maybe I should just fuck you and get my pleasure out of you."

"I am sorry Master please forgive me, fuck me how you want please."

I was lowered down and placed back onto the mattress and then flipped onto my front. With the spreader bar still attached I couldn't close my legs and Master pushed his cock into me and pounded me till I was about to cum again.

"May I cum Master, please?"

"No I will cum then you can leave."

"Please master I cant hold it."

"You can cum slut if you come back and we will do this another day."

"OK Master I promise to come back please let me cum."

"Cum for me slut."

I came for a second time and then I felt something warm enter me, I guessed Master had came, I was right I had the restraints removed and Master threw my clothes at me.

"Your time is up, please make your way back to the reception."

"Is there anywhere for me to clean up?"

"No sorry you are out of time, don't forget you owe me another session."

I picked up my clothes put them on and headed down to reception with my head hung down not wanting to make eye contact with anyone, once at the desk I lifted my head up and saw Amy with a big smile on her face.

"Ah I see you enjoyed yourself Stacey, can I do anything else for you?"

"Yes I did thanks and I need to book another slot with Joe I may have promised him another session."

Amy then sorted me out with another session and told me she would be in touch after she checked everything over with Joe, and then handed me my credit card.

"Well have a good night Stacey and I hope to see you again shortly, your taxi is outside ready for you its number 020."

With that I left and when I got home I had a quick shower and then went to bed it was only 10pm but after all it had been an exhausting day and I was ready for a good sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stacey Tries Out Bondage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds