• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jingle Bell Fuck Ch. 02

Jingle Bell Fuck Ch. 02

**Author's Note: I apologize for the first part of this being in the wrong category. I tried to fix it, but it's stuck there, so I'll have to leave it, but I do understand that it doesn't belong in the Incest/Taboo category, so thank you all for your feedback. The second part does actually have incest in it, so. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks everyone so much for your kind words and encouragements.

For anyone who needs a refresher, the last one ended with Sadie and her father's friend Martin being caught by her daddy.**

*****

Martin scrambled to get out and off of Sadie, grabbing his pants and pulling them up quickly, his eyes never leaving his partner's face. "George, it's not -"

Sadie's father held up his hand and Martin stopped mid speech. "I hope you weren't about to follow that up with 'what it looks like,' Martin, because I doubt you really want to insult my intelligence on top of the insult to my family."

Sadie had been searching for her dress and had managed to get it on so she could face her father with at least a modicum of dignity. "Daddy, please," she pleaded sweetly. "Mr. Scott-"

"Shut up!" her father ordered at her, his gaze finally leaving his partner and former friend to glare at her. "I will deal with you in a second. Until then, I want you to sit on that bed and keep your mouth closed."

Sadie crossed her arms over her chest indignantly, but did as her father had demanded and sat down. Satisfied with her obedience, he turned to look at Martin Scott, who was struggling to get his jacket back on after buttoning up his shirt incorrectly. Martin looked right back at the dark haired man, trying to decide if he was going to try and come at him physically. George could do it, he was fit enough - strong shoulders, muscled arms, sleek, toned stomach.

Martin and he had been friends ever since Martin had started his work as his father's paralegal while studying law, his father being the first Scott of Blanche and Scott. George Asher had gotten the job a few months before. He and the new paralegal got close as friends - Martin was there for Sadie's birth, as George had been there for Martin's daughter's birth, and the rest of his children. They went to football games together, they worked out together, they drank together. The feeling of utter betrayal and rage that George was dealing with made him even angrier; he didn't like losing control, and he was going to if he had to look at this man any longer.

"Just go," George declared softly, although his words were no less menacing than if he had yelled them. "I don't want to see your face in this house again."

"George -" Martin started, but stopped as he saw the murderous fury in his partner's eyes. He decided to let him cool off and would try to talk to him another day about it. He exited the guest bedroom quickly, closing the door after him because he was sure Sadie was about to get a loud lecture, and he was glad his wife wasn't there for him to have to collect. No excuse to explain why they were leaving the party so early.

George turned to his daughter. His only child. His precious little girl. He frowned at her outfit, realizing how provocative it was now. He could still see her nipples poking through her dress, too - wasn't she wearing a bra? Maybe she wasn't quite his precious little girl anymore.

"What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" he asked harshly, hating that she made him look at her like a woman now, instead of his sweet, innocent daughter.

Sadie glared at her father. She hated when he called her young lady, and he knew it. She was an adult now, almost 21 years old, and she could have a sex life if she wanted. "What's the big deal?" she asked petulantly. "He's an adult, I'm an adult - it was all consensual."

Her father almost exploded at her. "You're not an adult; you're still a child if you think there's nothing wrong with having sex with a married man," he snapped at her. "And he's still twice your age - he has a daughter that's almost your age, for god's sake."

"It didn't seem to bother him any," Sadie shot back, shrugging nonchalantly. "And his wife is a dried up old hag - which were your exact words, if you recall."

Was there anything worse than your own words being thrown back in your face during an argument? At the moment, George Asher could think of nothing that could top it. "That's beside the point. He's almost as old as me, Sadie - don't you see anything wrong with that?"

Sadie stood up abruptly, her arms being flung down to her sides in an angry move. "No, daddy - I don't see what's wrong with that. Older men are sexy. They know how to fuck a woman right."

George sputtered. "Do not use that language under my roof, young lady! And how can you say that? That's like saying you think I'm sexy."

Sadie laughed. "Daddy, I do - I do think you're sexy." She took a step towards him. "And I'm not the only one. My friends are always ogling you, you can't tell me you don't notice. When I would have sleepovers, it was all the girls could do not to cream their panties when you walked up from the basement gym in your sweaty workout clothes. And I was one of them."

George shook his head. "Don't say that, Sadie - you can't think those things about me. You can't say that about me. I'm your father."

Sadie sidled another step closer. "I know that, Daddy - but I can't help it. I've felt that way about you for so long. Did you ever think about it? When I started parading around in my little nightgowns, my short shorts, my sports bras? Did you ever think about what it'd be like to just bend me over the counter, pull my panties to the side, and slide your hard cock into my tight, wet pussy?" She took yet another step closer, and she was now right in front of him. "Because I did. I imagined so many different ways you could fuck me, I can name a few right now, if you'd like."

"No," George refused. "I don't. I want you to stop acting like a slut and hitting on your own father just to distract me from your sleeping with one of my best and oldest friends."

"If that were true, Daddy, why are my nipples still hard?" Sadie asked. "If I were just trying to distract you and not actually turned on by talking about wanting your cock inside my cunt, why would my cunt feel so wet now?"

Her father's eyes narrowed. "Your slut hole is probably still wet because my friend just came in it less than 5 minutes ago!" he hollered.

Well, that was probably true, Sadie thought. But she could see the fire in her father's eyes - and she caught the quick look he sneaked at her aforementioned hard nipples. She advanced on him, watching as his eyes widened and he took steps back until he found himself against the closed door, and she was pressed up against him.

"You think I'm a slut, Daddy?" she questioned sweetly, rubbing her nipples against his chest in the same manner she had done to Mr. Scott just a few minutes before. "You haven't seen anything yet."

She dropped to her knees after that statement and started to unbuckle her father's belt, satisfied to see that though he may protest, his cock was hard as stone.

Her father grabbed her hands. "What the fuck, Sadie?" She giggled. Her father rarely cursed in front of her. He must be really flustered to do so. "Get up from there. You're not doing this. I don't want you to do this."

She managed to free one of her hands and cupped his erection through his pants. "This says otherwise, Daddy."

"My dick doesn't rule my brain, Sadie, though it may seem otherwise sometimes," her father responded ruefully.

"What's the harm, Daddy?" Sadie begged. She was desperate to taste his cock, to feel it fill her mouth, to suck on it and make Daddy feel so good like she knew she could. Because Daddy wasn't wrong; she was a slut. And she was a good slut, one who knew how to make guys feel good. "I want this, and I know you do. We're both adults, we can make our own decisions, and we don't have to tell anyone... So what's the harm?"

George grabbed at his daughter's hand again, as it had been rubbing up and down on his crotch, destroying his ability to think. "Sadie, no..." But she could tell he was weakening. She pulled both of her hands free, finished unbuckling his belt, opened his pants, and fished out his hard cock.

She knew it'd be big; she'd caught what glimpses she could of him as he got out of the shower a few times. Up close and personal, though, it might have been the most glorious cock she'd ever seen. Thick, long, meaty, and so red, like it was in such pain not being in her mouth. She had to put it out of of its misery. She held it in one hand and placed her mouth at the tip, sucking it in and licking around it, poking her tongue into the hole at the tip. She was rewarded with a little drip of precum that she licked up immediately, moaning at how good he tasted.

"Sadie, stop," her father pleaded, knowing he didn't have the will to stop her now that she was surrounding his cock with her wet, hot mouth, as she took more in, as deep as she could. It had just been too long for him. With a daughter to raise and a divorced wife, and a promotion he had wanted since he was 45, he didn't have much time for dating or casual sex.

But he was lying to himself if he didn't think that part of why it felt so good and seemed so hot was because it was his daughter - his precious baby. Jesus, when had she gotten so hot? His next question was immediately after she managed to take him all the way back into her throat, gagging, but still making it, was FUCK when had she gotten so good at sucking dick?

She bobbed back and forth on his cock a bit, then removed her mouth to lick and suck at his balls, bringing one into her mouth and lavishing it with her tongue, then giving the same treatment to the other. She felt them draw up in her mouth and made a decision right then and there - she wanted her daddy to cum in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her, too, but her first priority was to feel her father go off in her mouth, to drink his cum down, to taste him.

She went back to the head of his cock with that intention and worked him over, licking all over his cock, sucking him back into her mouth and down her throat again and again. Cupping his balls and gently massaging them until her father had to lean against the door for support. His hands, she noticed, had made their way to her hair, where they were entangled and urging her on, faster and faster, until she heard him groan throatily and his cum flooded her mouth. His salty, sweet cum that she could gorge herself on, she felt. She moaned as she kept getting more and more in her mouth, releasing his throbbing balls to slide her hand down to slip under her dress and rub her wetter than ever pussy. She still felt Martin's cum in her cunt, and knew there'd be a spot on the floor under her where some of it had dripped out, and she shuddered, loving the thought of being such a slut that she had one man's cum in her cunt and her father's cum in her mouth.

His cock stopped jerking in her mouth, and Sadie pulled her mouth off, licking it clean as she went. She looked up at her daddy, ran her tongue around her lips, and whispered "More."

Similar to Martin Scott, her father exploded into action at her provocation. He pulled her up, backed her up to the bed that she had been fucked on recently, tore her dress off, turned her around, and bent her over. He ran his hands over her ass, that was still red from Mr. Scott's spanking, and he started raining down smacks on her tender cheeks.

"I see you've already been punished for being a slut," he said as he continued slapping her ass, "but obviously it didn't take. Because only sluts suck their daddy's cocks and swallow their loads. Only sluts parade around their fathers in shorts so small you can see the bottom of their ass cheeks. And you've done all that and more, haven't you, baby?"

Sadie could do no more than nod, while she moaned as her ass got punished. It was that beautiful edge of pleasure and pain that she loved to toy with, and her daddy seemed to know she liked to jump rope with it.

"You have, haven't you? The evidence is leaking out of your pussy right now, you whore." As he said this, he stopped spanking her and scooped up some of his friend's cum and moved to hold it in front of her face. Sadie licked her lips as she looked her daddy in his eyes, moved her mouth to his hand, and sucked his cum-soaked fingers into her mouth, to lick them clean. Daddy let her finish them off before he pulled his hand out and started smacking her cheeks again.

Her ass was going to be so sore tomorrow. But it was worth it, Sadie knew. The indescribable pleasure today was worth a little pain tomorrow.

George started slowing his smacks down until he stopped all together. He slid her thong down her legs, and then his hands were suddenly absent. Sadie was about to look over her shoulder to see what he was doing, but she felt his hand at her cunt again. He slid one finger into her cum-soaked hole and scooped more cum onto it. She thought he was going to bring it back to her to suck off, which she'd have loved, but instead, what he did was more shocking. He slid his finger out of her pussy, slid it up behind her until it reached her asshole. He started smoothing the cum around her tiny rosebud and she lifted her head.

"Daddy, please - I've never had anything in my ass before... Please, don't," she pleaded sweetly, using her voice that she knew would get her whatever she wanted. "Just fuck my cunt. I promise it's still tight for you, Daddy, I promise you'll like it."

Her father, who had been watching his finger ease all the cum around her anus, started to poke his finger into the small hole. He lifted his gaze to hers and stated clearly "If you think I'm fucking your used cunt while my best friend's cum is still in there, you're sorely mistaken, my little slut." On the last word, he forced his finger inside her asshole and Sadie screamed, feeling the pain, feeling the pleasure, feeling the shock that she fucking loved all of it.

With his free hand, her dad scooped more cum and cunt juice out of Sadie and started to work in a second finger with it, stretching her ass, as Sadie clenched her teeth and groaned through them; it fucking hurt, but it felt so goddamn good at the same time. She couldn't explain it. But she wanted her father's cock in her ass.

He pulled his fingers out of her ass, reached over her, rubbing his cock that thankfully was rock hard again against her ass and pussy; he grabbed the lotion that was conveniently on the bed stand and squirted some into his hand, before rubbing it all over his cock. He squirted more into her asshole, and the cold in her ass registered and made her nipples pebble even harder.

Her daddy spread her cheeks and pressed his cock against her tiny asshole and eased himself in, so slowly because that's the only speed he could go. A long moan could be heard from his daughter as he slowly, painstakingly, inched his way in. When he had about half his dick in, Sadie cried "How much more, Daddy? It hurts."

"Just a little bit more, baby," George assured his daughter, somewhat lying. Half was probably a bit more than that, but he was going to get it in the whole way no matter what, so what if he made her feel better along the way by lying? He grabbed one of her hands that had been clenching the sheets beside her head and eased it down to her cunt. "Rub your clit, baby, I bet that'll make it feel better."

Sadie did as she was told, and started frigging her clit furiously, and it relaxed her asshole enough that her father slipped in the rest of the way. When his cock was fully embedded in her ass, he groaned, long and low and loud, and Sadie stopped rubbing her clit - she just wanted to feel his cock in her ass. Feel it stretch her abused, virgin-no-more asshole - and fuck, did she feel it. It was all she could feel.

He slowly slid it out, and Sadie was shocked at the loss of feeling and how badly she wanted it back. She didn't have to wait for long, he pushed himself back into her ass with more force this time and she screamed again, more pleasure than pain this time. "Oh, fuck, daddy," she moaned as he slid out again and fucked back in, picking up the pace.

"I knew you'd like it, you little slut," her daddy panted as he started to really fuck her asshole. He was thrusting, hard and fast, and the feeling of her little tight asshole around his cock was the best pleasure he can honestly say he'd ever felt. "I knew you would because sluts love getting their ass pounded, and you're a slut, aren't you. Say it, baby. Tell me what you are." As he demanded she do this, he slid two fingers inside her dripping cunt and she fucking couldn't handle it.

"I'm a slut, Daddy," she moaned, "I'm a huge fucking slut. I'm your slut. I need to cum, Daddy, please, please let your slut cum."

With his free hand, George smacked one of his daughter's ass cheeks, then the other, and continued to smack them while he said "No, whore. Sluts don't get to ask to cum, they cum when they're told."

Sadie was practically crying with the need to explode. She knew arguing wouldn't get her anywhere, but she couldn't help it. "Please, Daddy," she begged. "Please, please, please," she chanted please along with his thrusts, and his smacks sped up, too.

But her father continued to pound her asshole and finger her cunt, without saying those magic words that Sadie was begging to hear. It didn't matter soon enough, though, because Sadie could feel it coming. She knew she'd explode soon if her father kept up his pace.

"Don't you dare fucking cum, slut," her father warned, stopping his smacks and pulling his fingers out of her cunt. "Don't you fucking cum. You'll get punished if you do, baby. And I'm not talking about just the spankings that you can't get enough of." He grabbed her hips and slammed into her ass even harder, if that was at all possible.

"Dadddddddy," Sadie screamed, "I'm sorrrrrrry," as her explosion started just from her daddy fucking her asshole. Her orgasmic shudders clenched her ass around her dad's cock even tighter, and soon George gave up the fight not to cum and emptied his balls into her ass, filling it with his jizz. He kept thrusting until his cock stopped spurting and then pulled out. He smacked her ass and then turned her over so he could look her in the eyes.

"You came before I told you to, baby," he said as he leaned over and licked at her nipples, one at a time.

Sadie was still breathing heavily. She gasped out, "I know, Daddy, I'm so sorry - I tried to stop, I did, but -"

"But you're just a slut who can't help herself," her father finished for her. "It's okay, baby, but like I said, you will get punished."

Sadie looked a little afraid. "How will you punish me?"

George smiled grimly. "You'll just have to wait and see, my slut. You'll just have to wait and see."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jingle Bell Fuck Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds