• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gary Comes Home Pt. 03

Gary Comes Home Pt. 03

Gary can't put his finger on it, but he has a strong feeling that not only is his mom not being honest with him, but she is manipulating things.

What mom encourages nudity? What mom encourages masturbating? And what mom encourages both in front of her?

He gets up and says, "I'll get a rag." Mom doesn't say anything.

He comes back and cleans things up. Mom is now thumbing through a magazine. He's annoyed and his nakedness feels awkward, so he heads upstairs.

He has no interest in trying to talk with her about it again. And he is losing interest in being nude around her. She can't just let it be. She has to talk about it or she has to suggest things or she has to make things awkward.

Several days go by. He rarely goes downstairs. And their conversations are brief.

One morning he finds a note in the kitchen, "I'm sorry. I guess I've gone too far. I just wanted to be a good mom and support everything you do. Moms have a way of overdoing their love. I'm sorry."

He reads it a couple of times. It helps, but it doesn't erase his feelings.

But in a few days he knows he has to break the ice and either be dressed around her or go back to be nude around her. He chooses nudity.

And deep down he does like it. A lot. Not just the nudity, and not just that it's allowed, but that it is encouraged. And deep down he has to admit he likes that the sexual side is also welcome. He knows he's lucky.

He goes back to his old routines. Mom barely mentions it and barely lets her eyes drift in that direction.

Everything's pretty much is back to normal, if we can call being welcomed naked around your mom as normal? Then something mutually surprising happens.

He feels an erection is coming his way. He's tempted to leave the room until it passes, or head upstairs and have some fun with it. Instead he stays. He surprises himself and sits and watches it grows.

He gives his mom a couple of glance and she seems unaware.

Most of the time he feels pretty good about his body. But there are days, and this is one of them, that he feels particularly good about it and his penis.

He hasn't touched it yet, but fully engorged it is a sight he likes. To his right a few feet in a high back chair is his mom reading. He's feeling very horny and wonderfully sexy at the moment.

He touches it. Two fingers on the shaft. It feels like warm steel. Hard as a rock and warm like it's been in the sun. His feelings intensify.

He moves his hand down and cups his balls. He's feeling manly and masculine. He moves his hand up and palms the top of his penis. It feels huge in his hand.

Rubbing the tip intensifies everything. This will only end one way now.

He spreads his legs a bit and scoots down a bit, and slowly begins to stroke and stroke and stroke the full long length of his warm, hard, eager penis.

He is several moments into this, less than a minute, when he mind comes back to him and he remembers his mother. His eyes shoot up in her direction.

She's watching. Her eyes are not looking up at his face. Her eyes are softly, harmlessly on the movements of his hand. But they also have a slight look of anticipation.

This time, unlike the time before, he feels no shame. No, instead he feels motivated to masturbate all the more. All the more intensely. All the more vigorously. All the more uninhibited.

He can't quite put words to it, but something has changed in the room. The feel of it. Mom is no long a pushy mom. She's now something else. Far from annoying. Something good. But he can't quite put a word to it.

He holds nothing back. No sound is squelched. No look in his eye is masked. No expression on his face is a facade. No hard strokes are halted. No body language is held back. He puts himself fully into to. He's all male.

When his orgasm comes it shoots a full three feet in the air, minus a few inches. And that makes him more intense. With a handful of sperm now he wrings every ounce of pleasure and sperm out of himself. He groans and moans and tenses and un-tenses his muscles.

When he finally slows downs he looks at his mom. She has turned in her chair. She's sitting on the edge of it. She has a look like she wanted to participate.

He still can't put words to what has changed. But she has changed. And briefly, in that moment of wild ecstasy, he's not fully against that look on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gary Comes Home Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 981 milliseconds