• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • House of Lane Ch. 01

House of Lane Ch. 01

12

The house of Lane is my first adventure in writing and is something I have thought about for a long while. I am finally putting the ideas, characters and fantasies into written form because I am excited to both explore myself and share my thoughts and ideas with others who enjoy reading and entering the minds of others. I look forward to lots of feedback both negative and positive and always welcome ideas for future installments. Please read my creation and thank you for the time you spend with it.

*****

Chapter 1: A new master is accepted

My eyes close tightly as the loud beep of the alarm goes off. Slowly opening them as I look at the time seeing 4:30 in the morning and slowly rolling from my stomach onto my back. Stretching my 5'11" frame as I slide the covers off my naked body. The cold air striking my skin as I sit up and look around. My eyes focusing as I look forward and see the three walks of floor to ceiling glass that make up my pool house. It has been 6 years since I became Master Lane's assistant and came to live in this pool house at Master Lane's compound, however, everyday still brings excitement to my mind and body. Springing out of bed, I again stretched my naked frame, my semi-hard cock stretching out slightly as I settle back to my feet and turn off the alarm clock.

"Time to do the daily examination." I mumble to myself

Everyday since entering this house, I have been required to complete a morning inspection. Master Lane has always demanded it as keeping his property in perfect condition, it has always been a required action. While sometimes a tough task when you're running late, I had always found the structure and rules of the house to be of great comfort and my desire to please Master Lane has always taken president over any other feeling.

The cool of the tile is soothing to my feet as I turn and make the bed. My fingers tracing the edge of the soft black comforter as I pull it up and smooth it down. Fluffing the pillows as I inspect the bed for wrinkles and ensuring the tightness of the covers as I tuck them in gently, removing a small piece of lint knowing that even the smallest of errors during an inspection may disappoint Master Lane. Once the bed was perfect I move my attention to the tables. The two end tables each of which holds a modern stainless steel lamp. From the end tables I move onto a rounded central table which seats four people and contains a clear glass table top...on each leg of the table is a welded D ring which serve a variety of purposes. After inspecting the table, I lean over and inspect the surface.

"Spotless." I say quietly as I stand up straight.

Moving along the walls, I move from one side to the other. The pool house consists of three large glass walls which stretch from floor to ceiling and then one block wall which is covered in a slatted wood facing. Moving from the glass to the wooded wall my hand runs across a lock of an eight foot locker which has black lettering stating "Master's toy box." The lock is tight and the door secure as my inspection continues. About half way down the wall is a wooden saw horse with a black leather cover embroidered along the top of the horse. Each leg of the saw horse holds a steel D-ring. I slide down to my knees and inspect each ring for strength and cleanliness. My 8 inch cock dangling between my thighs starts to stiffen just slightly as my mind remembers several of the experiences felt on this saw horse...closing my eyes I take a deep breath and then stand up. Moving on with the daily inspection I move across the back wall and through the only interior door in the unit. The long narrow room functions as a closet and is the only area of privacy available to a resident in the pool house. Walking quickly through the closet everything appears to be in place. As I begin to close in on the end of my inspection I become excited as it is my favorite day, Sunday morning.

Shaking my head, I clear my thoughts and focus on the task at hand. I move over to the toilet area which is set in the back of the open room and visible from outside. Perfectly clean I think to myself as I move to the shower. The all glass enclosure is approximate 8 feet long and entered through a central opening in the glass. The back wall sits back approximately 8 feet from the opening and contains a central bench which allows the four slate shower heads to drop water onto. Looking around the single room pool house I smile to myself.

"Ready for the day." I softly say, my voice clearly carrying through the open room.

Turning I rotate the brushed nickel shower handle as water starts to flow from the shower heads falling onto the centrally located bench. Putting my hand in and feeling the warm water, it is time to prepare myself for the day. I move into the flowing water as it covers my smooth body. Since moving into the house I decided to have several hair removal procedures and haven't had to shave a hair on my body for several years. One of Master's rules was to always have a smooth body from head to toe, except your head of course. I smirk to myself at the thought of everyone having shaved heads.

My mind wandering as the warm steam fills the shower. As my eye's close, I think about the last several years of my life in Master Lane's house. Master Travis Lane was what is known as a Master in the Society of Masters. The organization had been in existence for over 250 years, yet there was only actively 250 Master's in the United States and only 8 in all of California. The organization guards its secrets closely and outside of the Master's themselves no one even knows how they became to gain the designation. Master Lane had been a master since he was 30 years old and now at 45 was one of the most respected yet youthful Masters in the society. I often wonder how he became a Master. My mind was thinking of his powerful 6'3" frame holding his 225-pound muscular weight. His perfectly maintained salt and pepper hair and his bright steely blue eyes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Fuck!" I say, as my eyes spring open to the beeping of my alarm clock. I always set a second alarm just in case. The alarm meant I only had five minutes till I was to wake Master Lane. Grabbing my towel I quickly dry off and re-hang the towel. I then move to a small table near the front door where I open a black velvet covered box. Reaching in I select a black metal butt plug which has a large black jewel on the base. The tip of the plug is smooth and slides easily into my tight hole. I gently push in further as the bulb of the plug stretches my hole to just over two inches. My breath quickens as I feel the stretch. Then suddenly relief as the plug settles into my ass the three inch bulb seating itself inside me as the metal bulbs shrinks to about an inch and a half. Master demands that a plug be worn at all times making an ass ready anytime it may require use. Pulling gently on the end insuring that it is securely seated I feel the tug of the plug on my tight hole and feel it is settled in properly. Smiling I feel prepared for the day.

I leave the pool house and look around the still dark compound as I walk down a small concrete pathway towards the main house. My eyes scanning as I see the lights still dark in the other four identical pool houses which are arranged in a crescent around a large pool. The pool spans across the yard towards the main house which is elevated above the pool area and is reached via path on either side of the pool. I begin to climb the approximately 10 steps next to a large waterfall which connects a large hot tub to the main pool. As I reach the back door of the main house, I look up at the back wall of the house which consists of mostly glass. The bottom floor contains the kitchen and living areas while the second floor is Master Lane's bedroom. The panoramic glass wall allows him to oversee the entire compound from his bedroom.

Slowly opening the door, I slip into the house, the cold air rushing over my body as I move through the doorway quietly closing the door behind me and walking through the kitchen to great room, the cool tiles guiding my feet as I find the central staircase in the dim light of the house. Making my way to the doorway I slowly open it being mindful of the noise and enter the room as it slowly fills with sunlight as the sun rises over the horizon. Master Lane has always been an early riser and the job of alarm clock had been that of his servants since he had become Master. Each day during the week was typically handled by a different slave but the weekends have always been my responsibility and today was a Sunday. As I entered the room I could see Master's king sized bed with its soft covers pulled up. Master Lane was laying fast asleep on his back, the thin sheet caressing the outline of his body as my eyes moved down, seeing a hint of his semi-hard 8.5-inch cock covered by the sheet. My heart beating a little harder as I drop to my knees and confirm the time. My hands guiding my body under the sheets from the bottom as they gently caress Master's thighs, my face hovering just slightly above his skin until the head of his cock rests just below my lips. Taking a deep breath, I part my lips and gently wrap them around the round head of his cock and lift it off his stomach my mouth gently sucking, as I inch my lips down towards the base of his cock as it fills my mouth and moves deep into my throat. As my mouth massages, him I feel him growing, filling my mouth to capacity. My eyes look up, waiting for the sheet to lift and Master to see his morning alarm serving him happily.

I always enjoyed being the first one to wrap my lips around Master Lane's cock each weekend morning and the thrill of not knowing how he would react was half the fun. On occasion he would just quietly lay there unmoving until without notice he would shoot a hot load of cum deep into your mouth, other days he would move past a blowjob and into a fuck session and on other days he would quickly dismiss you like he could care less. In any event it was my pleasure to perform the task every Saturday and Sunday morning. My mind focused on stroking Master's cock with my mouth, lips traveling from tip to base as my hand followed. As the covers pull back from my head my eyes find Master's face.

"Good morning Josh." He says with a smile on his face.

Moaning slightly as I lower my eyes, my hands joining my mouth as I suck his cock deep into my mouth milking it hoping to taste his cum. Suddenly I hear the door open and the soft voice of Mistress Evelyn breaks through the quiet slurps of my mouth on Masters cock.

"Good morning Master. Off and kneel Josh." She commands.

Hearing her commands I quickly break my lips from Master's cock and move off the bed kneeling my ass to my heels, back straight and hands on my thighs as my slightly stiff cock hangs straight between my legs. My head bowed, I glance out the corner of my eye to see Mistress Evelyn gliding across the room towards Master's bed. Mistress Evelyn's an absolute beauty. She stands 5'7" and is a fit older woman with perfect c-cup breasts and a plump butt. She has stunning blue eyes and long straight blond hair which when falling over her breasts just covers her quarter sized perky nipples. She has been in Master's house since just after he became a Master and is responsible for running all of his affairs when he is not around. In the society of Masters only the Master's out rank the Mistresses. Sir's and Madam's have the same respect for Mistresses as they carry for their Masters and submissive members don't dare cross them or the full wrath of a Master can be brought down.

Mistress Evelyn stops at the foot of the bed wearing only a sheer loosely fitting robe showing the curves of her beautiful body. Her hands lifting to her shoulders and dropping the tone to her feet. Looking back, she smiles and winks as she leans over the edge of the bed, her ass spreading as she exposes her perfect pussy to my eyes. Over the years in the house Master has commanded me to fuck many beautiful woman and my cock and tongue have enjoyed each and everyone to the fullest, however, Mistress Evelyn's is one that I have never gotten to enjoy. My mind often wanders at night as I imagine her pussy wrapped around my cock. My eyes locked onto her soft lips as my cock grows harder between my legs, my body not moving from its kneeling position. Her hands wrapping around Master's cock, she leans forward lifting her heels almost teasing my eyes as the move causes her pussy lips to split open slightly.

"Are you ready to get up lazy bones and watch the girls get ready with me? It's a big day today no time to waste." She says playfully as she tugs at Masters cock.

"Your very right Eve!" Standing quickly and seeing my hard cock between my legs he smiles and moves to the shower turning it on. "Prepare my coffee Josh, me and Evelyn wanna watch the girls this morning."

"Yes sir." I say, as I stand, my eyes lowering as I see Mistress Evelyn's smiling face, my rock hard cock swaying in front of me as I walk to the door.

Mistress has always been good to me during my time at the house. She is very firm but fair and I am more afraid of causing her disappointment than I am of receiving any punishment she may hand out for doing so. Moving into the kitchen I begin to brew coffee, the earthy aroma filling the house as the sun strikes the back of the house filling it with natural light and warming the house. Pulling out two mugs I fill them with hot coffee just in time for Master and Mistresses arrival in the kitchen. Handing them off I follow behind as Master and Mistress move outside and take their seats high above the pool on a landing which sits atop the waterfall and allows a clear view into each of the glass laden pool houses. As they sit down each of the houses are dark and lifeless but each girl is scheduled to rise shortly.

The far left house belonging to me remained dark and the next one has been empty for some time. Moving to Master's side I kneel quietly and observe the houses quietly.

"Come sit with us Josh." Master Lane says as he points to a nearby chair." It's a special day today so join us and enjoy watching."

His eyes refocusing on the residences, as I take my seat my heart racing slightly as I have never been asked to join Master and Mistress sitting like equals. My eyes moving back to the center house as I see the light turn on. The body of Summer slowly crawls out of her bed. Summer is a 23 year old petite Asian beauty. She stands maybe 5'1" on a tall day and weighs about 110 pounds sopping wet. She has beautiful, shiny long straight black hair and deep engaging brown eyes. Her body is athletic and her soft olive skin is adorned with a variety of tattoos. My two favorites have always been a small script tattoo which runs along the edges of her perfectly shaped b cup breast reading down the side and then circling underneath and ending in the center of her chest. But the best is the two hand prints she had tattooed after moving into the house. One on her right hip and the other in the center of her back. I still remember the day that she had Master trace his hands as he fucked her hard from behind pinning her chest to the ground as he pulled hard on her hip using her pussy as a master nation device. The next day she had his hands tattooed each with the name "Lane" in the palm. They were Masters handles for her body and boy did he enjoy using them.

Summer joined the house about three years ago, and has been a complete light in my life since. She is a energetic, passionate, and an extremely creative person. She is a photographer and an artist and has perfected her craft and her passions during her time in Master Lane's house. Since moving into the house she has become something of a sister to me, the person who I talk to when I'm having a tough day and the one I wanna tell when I am having the best days of my life. As I sat and watched Summer make her bed I couldn't help but notice the little ways she would bend over to give Master a show knowing he was watching from above. She went about the same routine as me checking each portion of the pool house for cleanliness and orderly presentation. She went through the extra step of conducting an inspection of her photography equipment as well. Thanks to Master Lane, she had every item imaginable to turn her hobby into her career and had even managed to secure a two week show in a local art gallery for a series she had created which she identified as " the strength of submission"; in which she showed the strength the female body in submissive manner. It was so sexy and we have all been very excited for her unveiling at the galley in a couple months.

As my mind wanders while watching Summer prepare for the day I see the light turn on in the other two pool houses. Just to the right of Summer's house is Bree's house. Bree is a beautiful and athletic petite black woman. She stands about 5'4" and weighs a muscular 130 pounds. She was a runner in college before eventually becoming a personal trainer and physical therapist. She has about shoulder length hair which seems to change colors and style with each day but it is always fun to see. She is a quiet, confident and strong woman who always seeks to please in every action she takes. She has lived with Master lane for almost 5 years. She is disciplined and precise in her service to him and rarely finds herself needing corrections. Watching her body as the water covers her as she showers it is easy to see why her muscular athletic runner's body is appealing to Master. She has the most incredible bubble butt and incredibly perky b cupped breasts. Her nipples are about the size of a dime and just beg to be punched and sucked like no woman I've ever seen.

As Bree begins to dry off I shift my focus over to the final house where Gabby is. Gabby is a lovely Latina and the bold wild child of the house. She is often the one who needs additional discipline and direction, although personally I think it's mostly cause she enjoys the punishments particularly ones with humiliation and public displays involved. She is about 5'7" and weighs closer to 185 pounds. She carries her weight well with large DD cupped breasts and a round butt and hips. She has a thick body as well, but not the type which you consider fat, just thick and sexy. As she exits the shower the water glistens off her thick body and her long jet black hair drapes over her shoulders partially covering her large half dollar nipples. The towel running over her body before being hung neatly outside the shower entrance.

"Beautiful women aren't they?" Asks Master Lane as my mind snaps back my eyes turning to see his smiling face watching them all as they fix their hair and prepare to come to the main house.

"Yes, very." I stammer out. I try to hide my hardening cock as I sit naked next to Master Lane. It's not my place to be aroused without permission. Covering my cock slightly with my hand as I try to not think about the beautiful naked bodies I have just observed and how many times I've seen Master's cock pleasing them, my cock becoming even harder as I think about the times Master has instructed me to assist him with the acts.

"It's ok mine too." Master chuckles as his eyes move away from my partially covered cock and back to his girls as they finish preparing and emerge from their houses one by one. Each girl wearing only a pair of black heels as their feet click clack across the concrete announcing their arrival as one by one their nude bodies appear at the landing where we all had been sitting and watching. Each one then finding a spot on a small rubberized area in front of Master and kneeling. The greeting position begins with a girl on her knees hands on her thighs back straight and head bowed slightly. Each girl moving into position and then one after the other each provides the morning greetings to Master.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • House of Lane Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds