• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Staci Visits the Lake

Staci Visits the Lake

It was another hot day in the south. July in South Georgia can make anyone sweat. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Staci and I had already had lunch and were bored wondering what to do. Staci was a beautiful BBW. Around 300 pounds. Mid-thirties and blonde hair. She had all the right curves in all the right places. Her beautiful ass was about fifty inches around. I made the suggestion we go to the lake and have a barbeque.

As I loaded up the truck with the cooler and the chairs Staci was inside changing. I went in the kitchen to grab some bottles of water and some hamburger meat for the grill and she come around the corner. She had on a sexy swimsuit that was about one size too small. Her body looked so good in it. She asked is this too small? I asked her to turn around.

From the front her massive tits about jumped out the top. And following down her sexy soft stomach down to her crotch that big juicy pussy was about to bust loose. As she spun around I instantly got hard. Half her ass cheeks were hanging out. If no one else at the lake would enjoy the view I sure as hell would. She put on some tight cutoff jeans and my big sexy country girl and I were off to the lake.

The lake was in a state park. It was a little over a hundred acres so not a huge lake but still big enough. We paid the five dollars to enter the park and set off towards the beach. When we got around towards the beach Staci looked nervous. Even though I thought she was the most beautiful woman alive her ex-husband made her feel so down. He constantly bad mouthed her and cheated on her with skinnier women. Apparently with the heat we were not the only ones with the idea of coming. There must have been 300 people on a little sand area that they had for the beach.

I told my sexy sweetheart to not worry. Around the back of the lake is a little island with a bridge. There is two picnic tables and a grill. It has a shallow area to swim in but not pretty like the beach. We drove around and just like the hundreds of times before not a soul in sight. I unloaded the cooler and the chairs. She brought the blanket and the towels. We walked down to the waters edge and set up. Now the best part of all. She pulled off them shorts and about stopped my heart. I reached into the bag and got the sun block out. Then slowly proceeded to rub every inch of that perfect exposed body down.

I took my shirt off and she rubbed me down too. She made sure she stopped and pinched my nipples in the process. We are what most call a big couple but I feel I won the lottery with her. She has the looks and the brains. She has the body I dreamed of since a teen. I never looked at the cheerleaders or athletes. I noticed even from a young age the bigger girls had the best bodies. Now as an adult I caught the best looking one out there.

I reached into the cooler and got us out a few waters before laying down in the sun. It must have been about 100 cause within the hour we drank four waters each. But this was part of my plan from the start. What goes in must come out. After about an hour she was starting to twitch. And the nearest bathroom was by the beach about a mile away. I looked around and did not see anyone. I said just go there by that bush. Plus you know I like the show anyways. She got up and slowly walked to the bush looking around with me right with her.

She squatted down and pulled her swim suit to the side. There was my dream my whole life exposed. Staci had one of the juiciest pussies on earth. But until me she was ashamed how big it was. Not to me it was perfect. And her huge outer lips were just the start. Once squatted down here long meaty inner labia showed through. I could tell she was a little nervous even to have me watching. At first it was a little squirt of her golden nectar. Then another. Then that pussy opened up wide and a full stream went shooting out. Her pussy made the most wonderful hissing noise for about forty five seconds. Then the stream died down to just a few little drops.

Staci asked for a napkin. I looked in the bag and there was none. No paper towels either. I said no problem. Just lay on you back on the towel I will clean you. I was already horney as hell seeing her perfect pussy hose down the grass. As she laid down I started to lick that sweet pussy. Sucking on them big sexy lips. I would go down and suck her clit. The swim suit made it hard to do all I wanted and she was so wet the lake looked dry compared to her. I slowly convinced her to take off the swim suit and lay naked on the towel.

As she laid there this time I felt I was at an adult buffet. I had a piss soaked beautiful pussy on top and a huge ass to play with and lick on the bottom. As I sat there eating her pussy I would go from top to bottom. I would suck her clit and then her meaty labia. Then slowly lick down to her ass thrusting my tongue into her ass from time to time. I loved the taste of her pussy. She was so soft and beautiful. Seeing her outside like that made me wonder why any man would want a thin girl when you see a body like that in all its perfection.

As I licked I slowly put one then two fingers into her tight hole. For her to be a mom you would swear she was a virgin. In fact she could grab and hold just one finger her pussy was so tight. As I licked I slowly rubbed the roof of her pussy in a come here motion. She began to moan loudly. I kept rubbing her g-spot faster and faster. The whole while I was licking faster and faster. Her pussy was so wet it made her ass hole wet. So I shoved my thumb from my free hand into her ass. As soon as I did that she started bucking wildly and screaming my name. Then all the sudden she gushed everywhere. She must have squirted a gallon on my face. My hair was soaked.

I slowly kissed my way up to her face. I stopped off and nibbled at her nipples for pinching mine. I kissed her so she could taste just how great she tasted for herself. Then a got on my knees and slowly spread her knees. My dick was covered in pre cum at this time. I slowly slid my hard cock into her wet tight hole. I don't know about other girls but this one was always wet and always so hot inside. I slowly thrusted in and out in and out. Slowly faster and faster.

Her pussy was so tight I knew I could not last long. Staci really loved anal. I knew after all my licking and fucking that ass would be wet and lubed. Plus the ten inch wet spot below her ass told me too. I slowly slid my hard cock into her ass. It was so tight. She started moaning louder and louder. The louder she moaned the faster I pushed. Then all of the sudden I exploded into her ass. I felt ten or twelve good squirts go off. I slowly pulled my semi hard dick out and looked down. I saw my huge load leaking out her ass and wetness still leaking out her perfect pussy.

I stood up and slowly helped her up so she could go pee again then I heard clapping. I looked in the direction it was coming from and there was a bass boat with three old men. She ran and pulled the blanket around her sexy body. I guess in all our commotion they snuck up with the trolling motor silently. The man at the front of the boat said he has seen some stuff over the years but nothing quite like that. Being used to fat jokes I was expecting the worse. The man in the front of the boat says my wife has not put out in five years. Now at least I got something hot to go home and think of. The other man said no one will believe this hot story.

I was thinking wow instead of turned off they were turned on by our show. The oldest man driving the boat said young lady. Will you please make as old man happy? Can you please lower that sheet and let me see that beautiful body. Staci was reluctant. She her whole life had been used to being the fat girl. The girl no one wanted. Now she had me and 3 strangers wanting to see her body. She slowly walked towards them and lowered the towel.

The oldest man driving the boat said boys they didn't make asses like that when we were young. The guy at the front said yeah and them are the most beautiful tits I ever seen. The other man said son hold on to that. If you let her go there will be a hundred others lined up to get her.

Staci put here swim suit on and laid back out on the towel. Yeah I guess today was a hot Georgia afternoon. I got some of the best pussy on earth. Three old men got to go home with the story of a lifetime. Staci got to cum and squirt. And most of all she seen that others would be more than happy to have her. I love South Georgia with my hot bbw!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Staci Visits the Lake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds