• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds Of Texas

Black Cuckolds Of Texas

Whoever said that the cuckold lifestyle is only for white folks has obviously never met me, Rhonda Hiller-Jones. When you really think about it, even though it's not always known by that terminology, women of all races have been cuckolding their husbands and boyfriends for thousands of years, and Black women are no different. Black cuckolds definitely do exist, ladies and gentlemen. With that being said, I've got a deliciously story to drop on you.

"Go on, suck his big Latin dick," I said to my husband and submissive Rupert Jones as he lay on the bed, next to our friend and Bull, the handsome Rico Santino. Rupert is a six-foot-one, lean and wiry, muscular brother with dark brown skin and slick, curly dark hair. The contrast between him and the bronze-skinned, muscular and bald-headed Rico is quite sharp. I've got two gorgeous bisexual men in my bed, one African-American and one Latino, and they're getting it on. Am I a lucky woman or what?

Lately, I've been exploring my dominant side, and as a five-foot-ten, brown-skinned, curvaceous sister with a bodacious body, wide hips, thick legs and a big ole butt, I have quite the presence. People say I look like Queen Latifah, only I'm a little darker and love the D. I am a budding dominatrix. The fact that I'm naturally bossy also helps. I've made quite a splash in the BDSM scene of Houston because there aren't a lot of black female dominants within it. I work on my craft at home, with my husband Rupert and others...

"Yes ma'am," Rupert paused to say, right before he grabbed Rico's thick dick and began sucking on it with gusto. I don't know about you but seeing a black dude suck off another dude's dick turns me on. Got my pussy all tingling and shit. I'm a freaky sister, as I said before. So much that I started fingering myself while watching Rupert deep-throat the hell out of Rico's dick. It's so damn hot...

Speaking of Rico, the Latino stud from the City of Amarillo, Texas, is smoking hot. I love my black men, but let's just say that I also like them dark bronze studs who speak Spanish, alright? I actually met Rico at the Walmart where I work as an assistant manager, right here in the City of Houston, Texas. Let's just say that Rico really caught my attention on that fateful day...

The six-foot-tall, muscular, dark-eyed Latino stud walked in with his Jamaican girlfriend, and they got into such an argument that she left him on the spot. Like the concerned soul that I am, I came over and lent Rico a shoulder to cry on. The good thing about being that female who's cool with the fellas is that a shoulder to cry on can quickly become a dick to ride on. Am I right or am I right?

My husband Rupert and I have been together since our freshman year at Texas Southern University. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in business a few years back, and Rupert studied criminal justice before going to Law school at the University of Texas in Austin. Rupert and I are the proud parents of two daughters, and life couldn't be better.

We're successful professionals and also avid swingers. Rupert works in the auditing division of Alistair & Crowley, a large law firm with offices in major cities like Austin, Houston and Dallas. Rupert has been known to fuck this plump, blonde-haired white female neighbor of ours, Rebecca Allen. Now, a lot of black women frown upon their black boyfriends or black husbands hooking up with other women. I'm not like that. I've watched Rupert put Rebecca on all fours, spank her fat white ass and then fuck her in every hole with his long, dark dick...

If that last bit surprises you, it really shouldn't. I'm a freaky sister and definitely not the jealous type. Rupert and I have an arrangement, you see. He gets to fuck the fat white girls he likes, and I get to enjoy myself with my caramel-flavored Latino studs. We use condoms with all of our lovers, that's the rule. Works like a charm. Sometimes, like tonight, I feel like pushing the envelope. Which brings us back to the two bisexual studs in question...

"Oh yeah, Rupert, suck my balls," Rico whispered, and Rupert greedily sucked his dick then polished his balls with his tongue. I pinched my clit and thrust two fingers into my already wet pussy. Seriously, I like watching black guys sucking other guys dicks. I prefer to play with bisexual men because, after watching hot man to man action, I want some action too. I'm not the spectator type. Nope, I like to participate. It's more fun for me.

"Looks like you need a hand, hubby," I said, laughing, and I pushed my way between Rico and Rupert, and grabbed hold of Rico's dick. Rupert is a great lover, and a wonderful husband but he's not nearly as good a cock sucker as I am. I think women suck dick better than gay men or bisexual men. A lot of non-hetero males reading this will shake their heads. I don't care. This soul sister from the Midwest will match her cock sucking skills against any man's. Word up, as they say.

"Hmm, Rhonda, you're something else," Rico whispered, and I smiled and winked at Rupert as I took over. I sucked on Rico's dick, taking my sweet time. That's the problem with men, they're always in a rush. I got Rico nice and hard, and then rolled a condom on it. As my husband Rupert looked on, I climbed on top of Rico and impaled myself on his dick.

"Fuck me, Rico, your dick is much harder than Rupert's," I said, smiling wickedly at Rupert as a grinning Rico put his hands on my hips and thrust upward, slamming his dick into my pussy. I rode Rico hard, loving the feel of his hard dick in my cunt. While fucking me, Rico sucked on my big ole tits and smacked my big round ass. It was deliciously naughty move on his part and I loved it. Soon I found myself squealing in delight...

"That was fun," Rico said, smiling, as I rolled off of him after riding his dick for the better part of an hour. My pussy felt sore after the relentless pounding Rico's dick just gave it. I looked at my husband Rupert, who was looking at Rico's dick the way a hungry man looks at fast food. I smiled. I knew Rupert was bisexual long before I accepted his proposal, three days after we graduated from Texas Southern University. I'm okay with it.

"Rico, I think my man Rupert here wants some of this," I said, as I stroked Rico's dick, and the bisexual Latino stud grinned. I motioned for Rupert to get closer, and grabbed new condoms and lubricant from the nearby nightstand. I made Rupert turn around and lubricated his ass while Rico rolled a condom on that big ole dick of his. Let the fun begin again...

"It's been a while," Rupert said shyly as he climbed on top of Rico, who grinned and gave his ass a slap. Rupert moaned as Rico worked his dick into his ass. A lot of black women say they're okay with gay black men but they would flip out if they found out their husband or boyfriend was bisexual. I'm not like that. Man to man action turns me on. So watching a big Latin dick fill my husband's tight black ass didn't bother me in the least...

"Take that dick like a man, Rupert!" I shouted, masturbating with one hand while slapping my husband's ass encouragingly. Rupert rode Rico's dick slowly, and Rico bucked his hips, thrusting deep inside my husband. I noticed that the more Rico fucked him, the harder Rupert's dick got. I worked two fingers into my pussy, and smiled as I felt a wicked tingle inside. These two are getting me hot with all this ass fucking...

"Love a tight ass," Rico said as he put Rupert on all fours, gripped his hips and fucked him with gusto. See what I told you about guys and their need to rush? Rupert screamed loudly as Rico rammed his dick up his ass. I thought of a wonderful way of silencing Rupert's screams. Rejoining the action, I approached my husband and spread my thick, sexy legs before him, exposing my wet, hairy pussy...

"Eat your heart out, hubby dearest," I whispered, and Rupert grinned then buried his face between my legs. My husband began eating my pussy passionately even as Rico continued slamming his dick up his ass. All three of us had a great night, and afterwards, we hit the showers. Quite a bit of cleaning up to do after such wicked fun, but I don't mind. Rupert and I thanked Rico for a wonderful time, then sent the Latino stud on his merry way.

"I still got plans for your ass, big mama," Rupert whispered into my ear as I stood in our driveway, watching Rico drive away in his beat-up old pickup truck. I smiled and pressed my thick derriere against my husband's groin. I felt his hard dick against me. We didn't go back into the house. Nope, we went into the garage, and fucked, right then and there.

"Harder, Rupert," I said, licking my lips as Rupert bent me over an old table, and thrust into me. As he slammed his dick into me, my husband pulled on my hair and spanked my big ass. My pussy gripped his dick tightly, and I welcomed him inside of me. Rupert fucked me roughly, just the way I liked it. I screamed passionately, loving what my husband was doing to me. The neighbors probably heard a lot of it, but neither of us cared. It's Friday night at the Jones household...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolds Of Texas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 692 milliseconds