• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • American in Paradise Ch. 02

American in Paradise Ch. 02

12

The next day, Mark's second day in Paradise, he was lying naked on Erin's bed with his beautiful blonde lover in his arms. They had spent a long, relaxing morning having sex, and it was already ten o'clock. Despite their promise not to fall in love with each other, Mark hadn't gotten around to leaving, and Erin hadn't tried to kick him out. Instead, they just held each other, as he caressed her beautiful D-cup tits.

"We should probably get up at some point," Erin said.

"I guess so," Mark said. "I'd love to go to the beach again today. That is, if you still want to hang out."

"I could show you around town for a little longer," Erin said, and kissed him. "But let's not go back to the beach in town. Let's go to Lovers' Beach today."

Mark smiled. "That's the one where you can have sex in public, isn't it? The one you told me about last night?"

"Yeah. You think you can handle it?"

Mark caressed her beautiful, round tits and ran his fingers through her long, blond hair. "It sounds amazing to me. Let's go."

Erin smiled, climbed out of bed, and started rummaging through her dresser. "Come on, get your shorts on and we'll go."

Mark grabbed a pair of board shorts out of his bag and pulled them on, then watched Erin slip into a tiny, white g-string.

"Ready?" she asked.

"That's all you're wearing?"

"It's all I need, isn't it? We're just going to the beach, not out to dinner. Besides, I like thongs. If anything, you're the one who's overdressed. I can't even tell how your ass looks, with those baggy shorts on."

"What should I be wearing?"

"Something tighter. Girls here like guys who show off."

Mark smiled. "I think I'll be doing plenty of showing off once we get to the beach. Let's go."

They headed downstairs, put a few beers into a cooler, and climbed into the car. They stopped for a quick lunch at a roadside stand on the way out of town. Then they drove down a scenic two-lane road that meandered along the coastline, heading out of town.

Erin started to tell him a little of what he was really in for.

"There aren't too many rules at this beach, but there are a few important ones. First of all, everyone goes naked. It's considered rude to wear clothes there, especially if you're watching someone else fuck."

"Makes sense."

"Also, it's not like the other beaches where guys try not to get wood. Feel free to get hard and show off that gorgeous cock of yours. Girls there love that stuff."

Mark ran his hand along her smooth, tanned thigh. "So, tell me about the good parts. The sex."

"You can have sex anywhere you want, with anyone who wants you. And if you see some hot action going on, no one will mind if you stop and watch for a couple minutes. Just give them their space, and don't jerk off while you're watching. You can masturbate while you're lying on your towel if you want. But really, there are enough girls there that you shouldn't need to. With a body like yours, girls will be all over you."

"Why do I need to worry about that? I thought you wanted to fuck me on the beach."

Erin shook her head. "I usually like to play the field while I'm here. I think it would be really hot if you went out and found another girl to fuck."

Mark was a little disappointed he wasn't going to be fucking Erin in a few minutes. But he had to admit, he liked the idea that a hot girl was actually encouraging him to go out and chase some pussy. His cock liked the idea too; it was already swelling inside his shorts.

"Okay," he said, stroking her bare thigh. "We're both free to fuck anyone we want."

Erin smiled and rubbed the bulge in his shorts. "Twenty-four hours here and you're already thinking like a native."

The coastal road turned gradually inland. The ocean disappeared out of sight behind a grove of trees. Erin turned down a short side road to a parking lot right at the edge of the beach. The beach was crowded and they got one of the last two parking spaces.

Mark pulled the beach blanket out of the trunk and turned to Erin. He stopped when he saw she was already slipping out of her little thong.

She saw him looking at her and smiled. "Go ahead and strip. Parking lot's clothing-optional too."

Mark shook his head in amazement and yanked off his shorts. This place was really too good to be true.

Erin tossed her thong into the trunk and picked up the cooler. "Let's go get laid."

They walked through the rows of parked cars glinting in the tropical sun and stepped onto the beach. It was a long, wide strip of sand, dazzling white against the turquoise ocean. Naked people by the dozens were sitting and lying on their towels and blankets. Almost all of them were lying with someone. It looked like half of the people were busy having sex with the other half.

Just twenty feet from the parking lot, they passed a cute twenty-five-year-old brunette riding the cock of a lean, muscular guy about the same age. Her tits bounced up and down in his hands as she drove her naked body down onto his cock. Another blanket nearby held three people, a girl on her back being fucked by a guy, while a second girl lay next to her, kissing her and fondling her big, round tits. Mark tried not to stare, but he had trouble prying his eyes away. These were some of the most beautiful people he had ever seen, and they were having wild sex right in front of him. His cock started to grow hard.

The guy in the threesome pulled his cock from the girl's pussy, moaned, and shot a load right onto the girl's belly and tits. He lay next to her and kissed her, while the second girl started licking the hot, white jizz from her friend's tanned skin.

Mark turned to Erin, who had also stopped to watch, and raised an eyebrow at her.

Erin took his hand and led him away. "That's the other thing," she said. "Cumshots rule here. Always make sure to come on the girl, not in her."

"Got it."

They found an open patch of sand between two more couples in the middle of their own wild encounters. Mark spread out the towel and sat next to Erin. She passed him a bottle of sunscreen and he started to spread it on her back, her ass, and her tits. She let him touch every part of her. When he was done, she did the same to him. By the time she got to his cock, it was already rock-hard. She covered it with lotion and stroked it for a moment, then leaned close to him and kissed him. He reached between her smooth, tanned thighs and slipped a finger into her pussy. It was warm and wet, and he knew she was just as turned on as he was.

Mark knew that they were supposed to be having sex with other people, but he couldn't wait. He pushed Erin onto her back and got down between her legs. He licked her clit and slipped his tongue into her hot pussy. Her juices tasted incredible. He ate her pussy for a long time.

Just twenty-four hours ago, he had been nervous about getting naked on the beach. Now, he was eating a hot girl's pussy in front of a hundred people. It was exhilarating. He glanced up a couple times and saw passing people stop to watch briefly before moving on. His cock was rock-hard and already dripping precome, though he hadn't even touched it since they arrived. He had to hold back in case he came too soon. He turned all of his attention to Erin's pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her. His tongue worked hard on her clit, making her moan louder and louder. His hands caressed her big tits. She moaned even louder and arched her back as the orgasm hit her.

"Thanks," she said, breathlessly, as he lay down next to her and caressed her tits.

"I guess we should stop before we go any further," he said. "Or we'll be too worn out to fuck anyone else."

Erin smiled and kissed him. "Yeah. Even though it felt really good."

"Tell you what. I'm going to go for a walk. See if I can meet any hot girls. I'll let you do whatever it is that you do when you're here. Meet you back here in an hour or two."

He got up, gave Erin a kiss, and strolled down the beach. His cock was still just as hard as it had been. He remembered what Erin had said, that he should be showing it off. He loved the idea and walked proudly down the beach with his hard eight inches on display.

A hundred yards down the beach, he saw a cute naked brunette walking right toward him. She was tanned and skinny, and about eighteen. Her tits were small and perky, with silver studs through her nipples. She flashed him a dazzling white smile.

"Looking good," he said.

"So are you." Her eyes flicked down to his crotch. "Nice dick."

Mark's eyes widened. He couldn't believe a girl had just come right up to him and said that. "Thanks. Name's Mark."

"Amber."

He put a hand on the small of her back and ran his fingers along her smooth skin. "You here by yourself?"

"Kind of. I'm meeting my boyfriend in a few minutes. But we're totally open." She looked right into his eyes. He was sure she wanted him, considering how quickly she had pointed out her open relationship. "What about you?"

"I'm here with a girl, but we're open, too."

"Cool," she said, and pinched his nipple. "You have a great body."

Mark put his hand on her breast and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She pulled him closer and kissed him back, her tongue sliding into his mouth. They kissed hard and fast, Amber's hands running up and down his back. She pulled his body close to her so that his cock pressed against her hip. It felt great.

"You want to go lie down somewhere for a bit?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I have time for a quickie before my boyfriend gets here. Come on." She took his hand and led him over to a nearby a beach blanket with a palm tree printed on it.

They lay down together and continued kissing. Mark licked at her tits, teasing her silver nipple studs, and caressed her thighs and belly. She pushed him onto his back and took his hard cock into her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around his shaft. Her mouth felt warm and wet. She stroked his shaft and caressed his balls as her tongue circled his big, uncut dick head. It felt amazing.

She climbed on top of him then, sliding his rock-hard cock into her dripping pussy. She was riding him hard and fast in no time. He felt his orgasm approaching and had to hold back to keep himself under control.

Amber fucked him for a few minutes before a cute eighteen-year-old guy walked up and set a backpack down next to the towel. He knelt next to her and gave her a tender, deep kiss, while she kept thrusting against Mark.

"Mark, this is my boyfriend, Jake."

"Um, hi," Mark said, and couldn't get any more words out. Having to talk to a guy while that guy's girlfriend was riding his cock was not a situation he was prepared for. Not at all. But his cock was still just as hard as ever.

"Should we stop?" he asked Amber.

"No, it's cool. Jake likes watching, right?"

"You know it, babe," Jake said.

And with that, Amber was back to riding Mark's cock vigorously. She didn't let him up until she came. Jake sat next to them and watched the whole thing, stroking his hard cock.

Amber waited until her orgasm faded away, then climbed off of Mark. He knelt over her and she took his cock into her hands. She stroked it hard and fast, while Jake lay next to her and started fingering her pussy.

Mark moaned and shot his load right onto Amber's belly. She held his balls as he pumped spurt after spurt of jizz onto her smooth, tanned skin. She ran her fingers through the white drops, spreading them into a glistening patch on her belly.

Mark leaned down and kissed her again. "Thanks, babe. See you later."

He got up and walked away, as Amber was already starting to make out with her boyfriend. Oh, the girls in Paradise. They couldn't keep their hands off their guys, and he loved it.

He walked in the surf for a while until he approached the far end of the beach. The waves here weren't big enough for surfing, but there were a few breakers, and a handful of people were body surfing. He charged out into the water just in time to catch a wave that propelled him halfway back onto land. As he waded into the water again, he found himself next to yet another beautiful girl. She had long, light brown hair that gleamed in the tropical sun. He thought she was older than him – late twenties, maybe – but it was hard to tell. She smiled at him as they waited for the next wave.

A minute later, Mark rode another wave all the way to the beach. As he picked himself up off the wet sand, the girl was right in front of him, just starting to head back to the breakers. Now that she was out of the water, he got a better look at her body, and it was incredible. She was tall and curvy, with a perfect tan and a set of big, beautiful tits. Her pussy was waxed completely smooth, just like half the girls on the beach.

"You go, girl!" he said when he caught her eye.

"You rode that one way better than I did," she said. "You're really good. You a surfer?"

"I've done it a few times. Where I live, the water is too cold, but I went to Hawaii last year and took lessons for a few days."

"Cool," she said. "I love surfing." She looked his naked body over, with a long glance at his cock. "Let me guess. You're new in town."

"Yeah, I'm on vacation from the States. This is only my second day here. How did you know?"

She smiled. "You have an American accent and tan lines. Not too many guys here have tan lines. Besides, I think I would have remembered a cock as big as yours."

Mark smiled. "Not sure I can do much about the accent, but I'm definitely working on the all over tan."

"How do you like Paradise so far?"

"It's fun. I never had sex in public before I came here. I kind of can't believe this place is real."

The brunette laughed and headed back into the water. They bodysurfed together for a while, chatting while they were waiting for a good wave. The girl introduced herself as Katie. She was twenty-seven and single, and surprised to find out Mark was only eighteen. He worried when she asked about his age. Was he too young to have a chance with her? But she didn't do anything to chase him away. Not even when he stepped up behind her, put his arms around her, and started kissing her shoulders and neck. She turned around, and kissed him, both hands gripping his firm ass.

"You want to take a break and grab a beer?" she asked.

"Sounds great," he said, and followed her out of the water.

She led him to a blanket in the shade of some nearby palm trees. She pulled two brown bottles of a local microbrew from her cooler and handed him one. He took a swig and sat with his hand on her back, looking out at the ocean. She leaned close to him, her hand sliding down his back until she slipped a finger into the crack of his ass.

He kissed her again, his hands already making their way to her big tits. He palmed them, caressing the soft flesh with his fingers. They were all-natural and soft, almost as amazing as Erin's. Her nipples were big and hard against his palms. He wondered if there was something in the water in Paradise that made the girls have such big, gorgeous tits.

He pushed her onto her back and started licking her tits. His tongue circled her nipple and flicked across it until she moaned. His cock was rock-hard again, and Katie stroked it, spreading his precome onto his thick shaft. He slipped two fingers into her shaved pussy and she moaned again, louder.

He lay between her legs and started teasing her pussy with his tongue. It tasted amazing. Her smooth, Brazilian-waxed skin felt great under his lips. So, this was why so many guys liked the Brazilian thing. He would have to remember that.

She moaned louder and louder as he worked her clit and fingered her hot, wet slit, until she lost control and came.

He licked her pussy until she made him stop. Then she said, "My turn," and pushed him onto his back. With her round ass up in the air, giving the whole beach a perfect view of her pussy, she started sucking Mark's dick. She had it all the way down her throat from the beginning. Her mouth felt hot around his shaft. He was so turned on that he had to fight to keep himself from coming.

As he was enjoying the blowjob, he looked up and saw that a passing couple had stopped to watch. They were skinny kids, about his age, naked and standing with their arms around each other. The guy's cock was just as hard as Mark's had been most of the day. Mark winked at the girl, and she gave him a shy smile back.

Mark pulled his dick out of Katie's mouth and whispered, "That felt amazing, babe. Ready to fuck?"

"You know it." She lay on her back and Mark knelt between her tanned thighs. She looked up, saw the young couple watching, and gave them a smile as Mark pushed his eight-inch cock into her wet pussy. She moaned and started rubbing her big, round tits.

"Oh, your cock feels so good," she said. "Harder!"

He lifted her right leg up onto his shoulder and shoved his cock deeper into her. Her tits bounced sensually in her hands. He closed his hand around one of them and pinched her nipple, making her squirm in pleasure. She put a hand on his chest to brace herself as her moans grew louder. In moments, she was coming again.

They took a few minutes to rest. Mark lay comfortably next to Katie, caressing and licking her tits, as the watchers found a spot nearby to begin their own encounter. Mark's cock stayed just as hard as ever, and in no time Katie was stroking it again.

"I want you from behind," he said.

She smiled, kissed him, and got on all fours. He knelt behind her and slipped his hard cock into her pussy again. The angle of penetration felt incredible for both of them, and they were near orgasm in moments. It was all Mark could do to hold back. Katie came for the third time, then his jizz exploded into her hot pussy, wave after wave of an incredible orgasm.

"Whew," Mark said, as he withdrew. His come spilled out of her pussy and trickled down her thighs.

As they lay together and started kissing again, he said, "I guess I broke the beach rules there. I should have come on your tits."

Katie smiled. "Fuck the beach rules. I wanted you to come inside me, too. It felt really good."

Mark used his finger to pick up the largest drop of come from her leg. He brought it to her nipple and rubbed it around her areola. "There, that will have to be close enough."

Katie kissed him again, and they lay together for another twenty minutes, enjoying the warm tropical air, the touch of their naked bodies entwined together, and the scents of salt and sand, sunscreen and sex.

"If you want some really good surfing, you should head up to the north shore of the island," Katie said. "The best waves are up there." She gave him the name of a few beaches she liked. "Of course, it's Paradise, and the water is always warm, so you get to surf naked."

"Seems like people here do almost everything naked," Mark said. "But, surfing, definitely. Hey, you want to come with me? We could leave tomorrow and spend a few days up there."

Katie smiled. "I wish. But I have to work. Plus, I might not be single for much longer. I have a couple of guys who really want to be my boyfriends."

"I see. Well, maybe I should get back to my stuff."

Katie rolled over onto him and kissed him. "Not so fast. I'm not done with you yet."

For the next half hour, they kissed and caressed each other's bare skin. Mark took a long time enjoying Katie's beautiful tits and licking her warm, wet pussy. He made her come again, then she lay in his arms as he continued licking her nipples.

"Wow, it's four o'clock," Mark said, looking at the time on Katie's cell phone. He hadn't seen Erin in hours. "This time, I really do need to get going."

Katie smiled. "Give me your number before you go. I'll text you if I find some good waves somewhere. Or if things with my two would-be boyfriends don't work out."

"Sounds great. I'll be here for the whole month."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • American in Paradise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds