• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dressing Room

Dressing Room

We snake our way through the racks of clothing. We're both smiling. It's one thirty in the afternoon on a Tuesday and the Men's Department of this Sears is pretty much deserted.

"They aren't going to fit." I call over my shoulder, referring to the pair of 'skinny jeans' I have in my hand. You are about three steps behind.

"They will too." You reply, shaking your head.

I stop and turn to face you and you bump into me. "If you're so sure, then you should come in and help me try them on."

You look up at me and smile. You quickly glance around the store. No one is around so you motion towards the changing rooms, "Lead the way."

I smile and head towards the dressing room. We enter the changing area and I head to the second stall. I enter and hold the door open for you. You brush past me closely as you enter. A sly smile on your face. I smell you as you move past and smile in return.

I move to close the door but find it won't close all the way. The door barely fits into the jamb. We both look up at it. You slam your left foot against it. "I'll keep it closed," you say. "You try on the jeans."

I set the jeans on the small bench and kick off my shoes. I reach for my belt. I pause and look at you. "Ummmm."

"What?"

"Well we've been kinda flirty all afternoon, so I'm...I'm a little hard."

"Okay." You smile. "Try on the jeans."

I unzip my pants and begin to pull them down. You look down and see my cock is straining against my grey boxer briefs. You look up at me and smirk. I pull the shorts I'm wearing off and toss them on the bench. I grab the skinny jeans and begin putting them on my legs.

"They aren't going to fit."

"They are your size. They'll fit."

I have them up and begin buttoning the fly. The top button is fastened.

"They fit."

"I told you. Now turn around."

I do.

I hear you smile. "Yeah. Those look good."

I turn back around. "Okay, I'll get them."

I begin to fumble with the top button.

You smirk. "Need help with the button fly?"

"Yeah." I say dropping my hands.

You smile and step forward, keeping one foot against the door. You reach out and slide four fingers from each hand slowly down the waist of the jeans. Your thumbs rest on the top button. You stare at me with a wicked smile and pop the first button. I've gone completely silent. Breathing heavy as you stare at me. You pop the second button and as you do the index finger of each hand brushes up on either side of my cock. You smile.

"You are hard aren't you?"

I nod.

You pop the third and forth buttons and now the jeans are loose enough to slide down. You step forward. Our lips almost touching. You can feel my heart pounding.

"You need help getting them down?" you ask?

Before I reply you slide down my chest, still staring at me as you go. You are on your knees, your hands pulling down the waistband of my briefs. My cock lurches free. You reach up and clasp a hand around my cock. Feeling it throb in your hand. I fall back against the wall of the changing room stall as you slide me deep into your mouth.

"God that feels incredible." I whisper as you suck on me. Your hand sliding up and down me. You can feel me grow even harder due to your attention. You continue to move your head up and down on my cock. Alternating sucking and licking. My hands touch the side of your face as I look down at you. So focused on you and how you make me feel. So incredible. I enjoy your movements for several minutes but then I feel something sparking deep within me. Something almost primal. I want you.

My hands on either side of you face hold you just a little tighter, not hard, but firm. I make you look up towards me. You look into my eyes and you know. You know that I want you and I will not be leaving this room until I have you.

I guide you up to meet my lips. Your hand still on my cock. I kiss you deeply and you moan against me. I kiss down your chin to your neck where I begin bitting you in between kisses. You can hear my breathing growing more ragged. I kiss and bite down your neck, across your collar bone and then back up the other side. I reach your ear.

"I want to taste you. Now." I rasp softly.

You moan and step back. My hands are at the waist of your jeans, simultaneously undoing them and pushing you back agains the opposite wall. We are kissing as I undo your jeans. My tongue deep in your mouth. Wanting you so bad. I get your jeans open and slide them down your legs. I drop to my knees as I do. I help you get one foot free of your pants the other, still firmly lodged against the door remains. I look up and smile. I take your hips in my hands and pull your waist forward. One hand slides down and pulls your panties to one side. The moment your pussy is exposed, my tongue is on it.

I'm devouring you. You can tell how badly I wanted this. How bad I wanted to taste you. How much I want to make you cum. My hand guides you leg up for your foot is now resting on the bench in the room. I now have better access to you. To what I want. You.

Your hands find my hair and your fingers grip it tightly. I'm loving the feeling of your whole body reacting to what I'm doing. You're attempting to keep somewhat quiet as we are basically in public, but louder and louder moans are escaping your lips. I am moaning too. Deep into you. My tongue is circling your clit. As it does I slide two fingers deep inside you and you buck against me.

I continue to taste you for several minutes. Your body growing more tense. More restless as I taste you. I look up. Your head is back. Your eyes close. Biting your lip. Your breathing is now out of control. I can tell your close.

Your fingers grip my hair tighter as your whole body tenses up. And it's almost as if for a second time stops, except my fingers don't and my tongue doesn't. It's their motions that finally push you over the edge and you cum. Hard. Grinding yourself against my face. My tongue, which continues to taste you. You shudder agains the wall. Your hand, leave my head and desperately tries to make little fists agains the wall of the room. Slowly, so slowly your start to calm down. The waves subsiding. A minute or so later you finally open your eyes and look down at me.

The moment our eyes lock, I'm sliding up you. Our lips meet and at that moment I'm deep inside you. You gasp as I slide all the way in. My hips actually lifting you up of the ground. Our eyes locked. I lean forward to you ear.

"You feel so incredible."

You lean forward.

"Grant. Shut up and fuck me."

That's all I need, and I didn't even need that. I start sliding in and out of you hard. I slide out completely, till just the head of my cock is in you, then fully back in. You are mine. There's no questions with the way I'm fucking you at this moment. The walls of the changing room are shaking and you are moaning in my ear. My hands are on your hips, making sure each thrust is harder than the last. Your nails dig into my back. I'm growling I want you so bad.

My hands grip your hips tight and I lift you up and pin you against the wall, you feet off the ground. You cum around my cock. I feel your body tense in my grip. I keep fucking you. Pounding in deeper and deeper into you.

You start moaning and whispering in my ear, "Fuck me. Oh god fuck me. Yes. Yes."

I'm growling more. Slamming into you. I feel the beginnings of my finish deep within me.

"Yes, like that. Keep fucking me. Cum for me Grant. Cum deep inside me."

I continue to slam into you. I'm wild. I want this so bad.

My body is not my own as I continue to move into you. Suddenly it locks up and I push all the way in you. My hands holding you down onto my cock. I cum. Deep inside you.

I hold you there. We are frozen. Only breathing into each other as we both return to normal. Our eyes soon lock and I gently lower you to the ground. We smile at each other and I take your hands in my face and kiss you deeply. I don't want to slide out of you, but I know I have to.

We laugh quietly as we get dressed. You glance over at the door, which is now slightly open a crack.

"Think anyone saw?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Was was too busy being into you.

I step forward and kiss you deeply.

"Thanks for helping with the jeans."

"Told you they'd fit."

I smile and open the door for you and we head back out into the store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dressing Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds