• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

123

Mom is spanked again

Janice got up early as usual and quietly entered the bathroom. Every Sunday her mom placed a week's supply of a contraceptive, in sections in a pill box. Janice flipped open the lid marked for Thursday, and replaced the pill with a look-alike bought on the internet. Janice took the real one, just to be safe and to feel more adult. She would really have to see about getting the contraceptive pill for herself.

Her mother hadn't dated since her father died, so she didn't need to be on the pill. On the other hand, Janice was surrounded all day by dishy artists. It was nice the way they subtly flirted with her. It didn't matter what age they were, all of them treated her like a lady, bringing her coffee and treats throughout the day.

'No pastries, please,' she told them, while patting her tummy.

They were quick to point out she had a perfect figure. What was even nicer, was that they genuinely appreciated her artwork. Good advice was freely given, and happily accepted. Where an idea was impractical for an advertising campaign, they told her, and explained why it couldn't be used. She was learning a lot, very quickly.

***

Their Thursday morning breakfast was eaten quietly. They both had a lot to think about.

Rose had been pretending to be her daughter, when it all went wrong, and she ended up in school. To keep up the pretence and not make a mistake, they agreed to play the roles at home. Both enjoyed the role reversal for their own reasons. However, yesterday something happened which deepened the roles far too much.

It wasn't the spanking as such, it was what it meant. Apart from stinging Rose's bottom and Janice's hand, it meant a shift of power in the household was complete. Rose was now subject to her daughter's authority.

The revelation that her mother had given a boy from school a blow job, was disgusting, and a shock. Her step-mother was twenty-six, and the boy was only eighteen. What in hell was the bitch thinking!

Damn! Having a brother or sister was the last thing she needed. Oh! Fuck! What if mom married the boy? He would be legally her father. Having a father the same age would be ridiculous! Janice imagined friends coming to the house, and being introduced to Paul.

'No! He's not my boyfriend, he's my father,' Janice could hear herself telling friends.

This whole game had suddenly become very serious indeed.

Her mother giving a boy from school a blow job, didn't seem so bad now. At least they hadn't had full sex, which was far too dangerous. Her mother having sexual intercourse had to be prevented, and she'd made the point clear enough last night. Her hand still throbbed from the spanking she gave her mother.

***

'You look real good, err, mom,' Rose told her daughter.

Janice was wearing another of her mother's business suits. This was more racy, and Rose wondered why it was being worn. The skirt was tight and short, showing off a slim figure, and too much leg. In the office Janice would remove the jacket to reveal an almost see-through blouse, over a lacy bra.

Rose wanted to say something, to warn her about how she looked, and the message being given out. Instead, the words caught in her throat, as she dare not question or criticise her daughter. Since the spanking, Janice had usurped her place in the home, to become the adult in charge. At home as well as in school, she was now being treated like a child.

'Mom. The teachers told me to get a new uniform. I told them you were taking me at the weekend to buy new clothes. Is that alright?' Rose asked her daughter.

'Sure honey. I'll give you a note for school, so you don't get into trouble,' Janice said.

Rose wanted to pull back some control in her own home, and was working around to asking her daughter for some slack. It wasn't just the spanking that humbled her, it was a natural submissive nature that had her yielding to her daughter's authority.

'No more talking, just eat up your cereal, honey,' Janice said. 'Make sure you're a good girl in class, and you'll find it a lot easier. Have you done your homework?' she added.

Rose nodded, while crunching on crispy flakes. Usually she just had a coffee and some toast before driving to the office. Now she was eating her daughter's breakfast cereal, and confirming she'd completed her homework, ready to take the school bus. Under Janice's strict control it was difficult to break out of the schoolgirl role.

Janice patted her mother on the head, and adjusted the pig tails. The idea of buying a school uniform in her mother's size felt good. It was a sign that this was a more permanent arrangement, though of course, that wasn't to be.

Rose didn't like the way her daughter was talking about buying a school uniform. It sounded too real, when the game ended tomorrow, so a school uniform wasn't really needed. Janice had come down heavy upon her, putting her in her place as a well behaved schoolgirl, so it was difficult to talk about how they would make the transfer.

After that horrendous spanking it was difficult to questioning her daughter's authority. Two more days would have to be endured at home. School was now looked forward to, where some consolation could be taken from an attentive boyfriend.

Being popular in class was another reason to enjoy being in school. The teacher only punished her because she had to, and was now being nice to her. The schoolwork was easy, which helped enormously. Most of all, more than anything, was the light of her life, Paul.

At the door Janice took her mother's face in both hands and kissed her.

'Hey! Mom!' Rose complained.

'Remember, study hard, do as you are told, respect your teachers, and be a good girl. Right? Well?' Janice demanded.

'Alright, mom. I'll do my best, yea, yea, like, I'll be a good girl in class, I promise,' Rose squirmed with embarrassment.

At that moment Rose felt embarrassed, and put upon by her mom. It wasn't fair, nothing was, and she was pleased to escape to school and her boyfriend.

Janice watched her mother skip down the drive to the bus stop. She laughed at the way the woman was actually skipping, and missing the cracks in the pavement. The short skirt bounced up to reveal her thighs, and her pigtails bounced around.

The woman no longer looked twenty-six, rather, she looked much younger in the school uniform, and from the way she behaved. The white blouse was too tight, and the pleated skirt was too short, especially on a woman. As a teenager it was just a little shorter than they wore.

Janice mused over how an image could be changed so dramatically. A few props and a bit of acting, changed the mature woman into a schoolgirl. Her mother had always been a soft touch, and in a group, let others take the lead. Janice had an idea developing in the back of her head, and wondered if something could be made of it.

***

Before the bus arrived at the bus stop, Paul pulled up. It was embarrassing getting into his car, as the others made teasing and rude remarks. It felt as though she were being taunted, like back then, when in high school the first time. The clumsy, shy, schoolgirl emerged in her mind, and she stumbled, falling into the car.

While ass upward, everyone crowded around to comment on her panties. They were her daughter's, and were too tight, hardly covering her bottom. While folded up at the waist, it was a struggle to get up onto the seat. When she backed out, the guys tried to help her, which was very unwelcome.

'Hey, you! Fuck off!' Paul shouted at them.

'Poor thing,' one of the girls said, and helped her up.

Rose was dishevelled, and had to adjust her bra. Before she could say anything Paul leaned over for a kiss. Everyone saw them smooching, and laughed. Though no one commented as it was Paul, and he was respected. He quickly pulled away into the traffic, having made his point.

'Hope your mom didn't go too heavy on you,' he said, fishing for an answer.

'After catching us last night, she doesn't want me to see you again,' Rose quietly said.

'Well, you've broken that rule already,' he laughed.

'Maybe I shouldn't. It's not right. I get carried away, and it's just wrong. You don't know me. If you knew me you wouldn't want me,' she blurted out.

This wasn't what she felt, but her head ruled the moment. This was a way of saying she wouldn't be available from the weekend and after. The schoolgirl would be no more, and as a respectable woman, she couldn't give in to these base desires.

He pulled up at the side of the road, and gripped her shoulders.

'Listen to me! You are my girlfriend. Got it? That means until the end of high school, and maybe longer. Yea, longer, much longer than that. I love you Janice. So there,' he firmly told her.

Rose smiled, and it quickly broadened to take over her whole face.

'I love you, Paul,' she spontaneously said.

It shook her to realise how deeply it was meant.

Instead of being kept away from him, her daughter had pushed them closer together. Janice had unwittingly pushed her mother into the arms of a young guy from school. That it was all hopelessly wrong and would soon come to an end, didn't matter. It was impossible to stop her heart ruling her head, or maybe she just didn't want to be a sensible adult.

'We'll have to be careful,' she demurely spoke.

'Okay, we'll be careful,' he said, with a meaningful look.

'Hey! You know what I mean. Well, both I guess,' she laughed.

As he drove to school, she thought over how easy it had been to capitulate. The cane in school, and the spanking at home, hadn't made her more responsible, it brought out the submissive side of her personality. Her daughter hadn't helped her to become a good girl after all. Instead, Rose had become more obedient, and susceptible to others. One of those others was Paul.

It sunk in that she would have to be careful when making love. Damn! Having a baby with this eighteen-year-old was not going to happen. She certainly would be careful. It might be a joke to him, but not to her. At twenty-six, being caught by a teenager would be ridiculous.

For once Rose and Paul behaved themselves in class. The teacher was less strict, but yesterday's demonstration of authority had quietened the whole class. Rose noticed Miss Derby glance at Brian, and quickly look away. The woman smiled to herself, and her cheeks tinted pink from embarrassment, or something.

Rose didn't want to know what was up with the woman, so didn't mention it to Feebie. Instead they talked about mom grounding her, and so she and Paul wouldn't be able to join them at the weekend. It was far too embarrassing to mention her mother had spanked her. Especially as it was really her daughter who put her over her knee.

This was an easier part of the preparations for their change over. Her daughter would replace her on Monday morning, in the proper class. No one in this classroom need see her again. Rose would have to go back to work. Not liking the idea of facing a boring job wouldn't make it go away. The renewal of adult responsibilities wasn't looked forward to either. This week had been a weird vacation, free of responsibility.

'Just kissing in your room? She must of thought you were doing more than that! You were! I can see it in your face. Oh! That's what you did! Really! You did, didn't you. You must really like him a lot to do that. Yea, of course. It's up to you who you see and what you do,' Feebie confirmed.

'Yea, like, I agree, but try telling mom that,' Rose complained.

'Are you two supposed to be studying the text book in front of you? That's clever, without even glancing at it. Just read and absorb the text,' Miss Derby calmly told them.

The two girls settled down to study. Feebie glanced at her friend, marvelling at the girls experience, and confidence with boys. Sometimes she looked older, and more mature, or something like that. The way she talked about giving Paul a blow job, was a surprise. Otherwise, she seemed young and innocent.

When Miss Derby called a revision period with pairs, Rose's heart fluttered. Paul came close to her, but didn't reach out to maul her. Instead he kept his hands to himself. The look in his eyes was enough to have her eyelids fluttering, and looking heated.

Looking away from Paul, she noticed Brian walk out the door. Miss Derby was already missing. It made her wonder how often that had happened. Usually she'd been too busy fending off Brian to notice anything else. Putting things together, she wondered if the idea could be right, but said nothing. Besides, it could be a coincidence, and the last thing she needed was to make trouble.

Could she bring herself to tell him now?

'Kiss me,' she said, instead of the awful truth.

***

Janice would be late home from the office this evening, as her daughter was working on an important project. Not knowing when she might arrive meant it was too risky going home, in case they were caught again. Instead they drove to a lonely spot and parked up. When in high school before, she had dreamed of being driven to lovers lane, with a certain boy. This time around she was one of the popular girls in class, with a heart-throb of a boyfriend. This place was called lovers leap, and had a better view overlooking the city.

A different city, a different high school, and a different dreamy boy, but the feelings were the same. She thought so, though hadn't the experience to know for sure. They ardently kissed for awhile. She broke away from him, as he became more passionate.

'You do love me, don't you?' Rose asked.

'I do. Come here silly,' he told her, and wrapped his arms tight around her.

Everyone in her life, wherever she was, seemed to be telling her what to do. Her daughter at home, teachers in school, neighbours, and her boyfriend. With her life changing so quickly and dramatically, it felt as though she were merely hanging on, and just surviving.

In Paul's arms she at last felt safe. A great desire to make him happy overwhelmed her. It was unusual for her to desire sex, but she wanted to give herself to him. The kissing was nice, but she wanted more.

Pushing away from him, she simply said, 'Paul, I'm yours, make love to me.'

He pulled her onto his lap, facing him. He looked into her eyes for awhile, and then passionately kissed her. Her lips, face, and neck were tingling from his caresses. His fingers stroked her pussy, so he knew she was ready. He continued to tease her, but she didn't complain. Thinking of herself as his girlfriend, his lover, his girl, it felt right. It was a wonderful feeling of belonging to him.

He lifted her off his knees, then lowered her down a little. She felt the head of his cock touch her. It slid over her wet lips, and pushed against her bud. This wasn't needed, she wanted to feel full of his hardness, now! The special feeling of being taken by her lover was needed.

He held her under her armpits, holding her steady, while his cock slipped over her slit. A keening noise whimpered from her throat. If she hadn't become so submissive, it would have been possible to fight to get what she wanted. Now all she could do was wait for him to take her.

He lowered her back down onto his lap, with her full weight pushing his cock deep inside. Her vagina clamped up it, gripping it hard. Even that wasn't her decision, it was an automatic reaction. His cock seemed to fill her up, and she engulfed him with all her strength.

The look on her face was one of pure bliss. He watched her mouth fall open, and a small moan gargle from her throat. He partly lifted her, partly pushed up with his knees and hips. It was a difficult position but it meant a slower more steady grinding of her pussy.

Her voice changed to a little chirrupy sound, emitted on every deep out-breath. It was amusing how her face and voice changed on approaching an orgasm. Being able to control their movements meant holding back, though there was another motive.

'Oh! Yes! Paul! I'm there,' she yelped, then hissed like a deflating balloon.

Her head flopped onto his shoulder, and he reached for her breasts. They were now very sensitive, yet she was too weak to pull away. Instead she whimpered, and cooed while he massaged them.

His cock was still deep inside her. When the moment was right he pounded her hard, just the way she liked it. The rough hard sex set her off again. Next time he would try talking dirty to her. Maybe he could get her to talk dirty back to him. There was so much more to sex than he had first thought.

It was great having a partner willing to try things out. There was only one thing he wanted now, and he had the patience to wait.

'Paul! You didn't orgasm. You're still hard inside me,' she said, and looked worried.

'I wanted to pleasure you, that's all,' he smiled, and kissed her.

'Mmm! That's nice. Oh! It's so nice inside!' she giggled.

'Oh! Shit! Uhhhh! I'm going to orgasm again,' she said, and hissed out something unintelligible.

It only took a short while for her to recover. Her breathing was still deep when she kissed him, and thanked him between pecks.

'That, was, wonderful! Oh, so, very, nice, my, wonderful lover,' she said, kissed, and moaned.

Eventually she came to her senses. If she didn't let go of his cock, her vagina would become sore. Though she wondered if another climax might be possible.

He helped her lift up its length. She half stood, with legs either side of his knees, and her hands on his shoulders supporting her weight. While in this vulnerable position, he wiped between her legs with a tissue, then pulled the crotch of her panties in place. He gently patted her pussy.

The unexpected attention to down there was strange. Not that she had much experience, but this had never been done before. The action felt as though he now owned her pussy. It was unsettling, and nice at the same time. In the afterglow of the orgasms, it was easy to accept. He was her boyfriend, and made her, and her pussy, his personal possession.

He lifted her and plonked her down on the back seat next to him. He guided her hand to his stiff cock, and she automatically gripped it. The way he smiled at her, she guessed what he wanted.

Why she had given him a blowjob yesterday was a mystery, and she had been wondering about it ever since. The feeling of being his, and wanting to please him was overwhelming. This wasn't a duty, or something to be endured, this was a pleasure. All because she loved him and wanted to please her wonderful boyfriend.

The feelings were partly from the warm afterglow of an orgasm. He had pleasured her so she needed to pleasure him in return. This time at school, she had her heartthrob all to herself, and needed to keep him. The reaction was adolescent, not that of a mature adult, yet she couldn't overcome it with common sense. Rose was trapped into behaving like an infatuated schoolgirl. Though it was a nice kind of trap to be in.

Paul watched her lips enclose the head of his cock, and closed his eyes. He opened them again from wanting to watch her mouth absorb him whole. It was an awesome sight. She was a good cock sucker, as she could swallow his cock, and cum, all without biting. His heart fluttered on thinking she was all his and was proving it. He would hold her tight and declare his love, just as soon as he had cum.

He couldn't last. His cock was down her throat and he suddenly began to spurt his load. She must have known, as several deep breaths had been taken before swallowing him. Spurting directly into her stomach was a marvellous experience. Her throat gripped him tight, and her tongue was pressed up against his cock. Her chin was pressed against his balls.

Running out of breath her lips raced up the length of his cock. A slurping, popping sound was made when her lips let go of his cock. A final spurt of cum stuck in her hair. She heaved in gusts of air, and looked at him with a big smile on her face. It was a pleasure to see him looking sated, and satisfied with her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds