• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 01

By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 01

12

Amar walked to his room in his swim trunks and wash towel. It was clear to the eighteen year old, that he was tired after twenty laps. His lungs were afire. He had skipped the shower at the pool and instead headed to his room where he wanted privacy.

Teacher would not be there at this time. He was sharing a room with Teacher because the resort was over booked. It had been Teacher's idea to hold the swimming championship in the resort. The boys and girls had whooped and cheered.

Using his set of keys he opened the door to the room. The room had two separate beds - one for him and one for Teacher.

It should have raised a lot of eyebrows, when Teacher had agreed to share a room with Amar, due to the overbooking at the resort - Teacher was married with two kids- it didn't because Teacher was also the first Indian to clinch an Olympic bronze in free-style. She was someone outspoken, a force to be reckoned with. And as it goes with all such people she had her share of eccentricities. She could have shared a room with any of the girls, but Teacher being Teacher had chosen him. Some thought the Teacher slightly mad, though none who loved their lives would dare say it to her face.

Amar was the star of the swim team and the lanky eighteen year old winced as he stared at her bed. Neatly ordered with not a hair out of place, her suitcase neatly situated at the base of the bed. Amar glanced at his own bed which looked like a tornado had had it's way with it.

He blushed as he stared at Teacher's bed. He had already been teased like crazy for sharing a room with her.

Teacher Teacher Amar eater...

The boys had not been kind. Amar had always been her favorite and so she had been the hardest on him. Yet his friends did not see it that way. He blushed as he thought about Teacher, an image forming in his head, Teacher climbing out of the pool, the sun glistening on her pale skin, water clinging to her smooth toned body, every inch of her glorious, the most lovely secrets left untold, hidden from wanting eyes.

Beyond that the image faded. Teacher always wore a modest swimsuit that covered her body except for her legs. Amar had spent countless nights imagining what teacher actually looked like beneath that wet suit. He felt his cock twitch with pleasure and he found himself blushing. He should not think of his Teacher like that! Or so he berated himself.

But...Teacher would sleep right there next to him at night...

He groaned as he felt himself stir further. He would have to relieve himself soon, before Teacher got back.

He decided to clean up his bed first. That woman would kill the untidy if the law permitted it. But he would take his shower first. He had outdone everyone one in free-style and he deserved his shower.

Smirking happily, nodding at his burgeoning erection, and dressed in nothing but his swim trunks he opened the door to the bathroom.

His smile froze on his face.

Teacher stood there before him, under the shower. She blinked at him, "Amar I thought you would come here much later..."

Amar did not respond. He couldn't have if his life depended on it.

Teacher was completely naked.

Her five foot seven frame was on open display. Her hair was plastered to her lovely face, done up in a pony-tail. Her elvin nose was turned up haughtily and her luscious lips were framed in an 'o' of surprise.

The shower was still on but turned very, very low, which was why Amar had not heard anything in the first place. She stood frozen in place; streams of water pouring off her like some ancient erotic sculpture.

Amar was hypnotized, his mouth dry, as he watched sparkling drops of water cascade down Teacher's swan like neck, clinging to her arched breasts, the large brown areolas and puffy nipples glistening with wet. Teacher was a mother and thirty-four years old, but her mature breasts defied age and convention standing firm, ripe, curvaceous and ever inviting. Amar's body started to respond and he felt a shiver move up his spine.

Still entranced, Amar followed the path of the diamond droplets as they made their gently way down, between the crevices of her twin fleshy mounds of perfection, down to her smooth blemish-less belly, the softness of which he could almost taste. Pools of water collected in a puddle in her deep ivory belly-button, before seeping down, in no particular hurry to the luxurious,sopping mound of her pubic hair. He felt a hardness forming in his trunks, and he knew he had never been that hard before in his life.

Streaming rivulets hurried past her pale exposed legs collecting around her feet.

Her milky dripping thighs were crossed, so he could not witness her most desired treasure...and that only served to turn him on even more...

He became so hard it hurt.

It certainly did not help Amar that he was already sexually aroused when he had entered the bathroom. His erection was further reinforced when the very woman who he had just fantasized about was standing without a stitch of cloth, wet underneath the shower.

Teacher's eyes went down slowly to his erection. She watched with an intensity that frightened him.

Amar yelped and bolted. He run panting and puffing to the door. He wrestled with the door like one possessed and was almost out when-

"Amar! Close that door and get back in here. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Teacher's voice hit him like a thunderclap. It was the voice she used during training and Amar found his muscles react involuntarily. He was stunned as his own limbs carried him back, harried, into the room.

Teacher was now outside the bathroom, still very hot, very wet and naked and looking very angry.

"I am sorry Teacher!" Amar squeaked, his teeth chattering due to muddy mixture of fear, excitement and shame. He closed his eyes tightly, to not further offend his elder's modesty.

"Open your eyes Amar!" Teacher snapped.

Amar condescended by opening one eye, but found that Teacher was still unclothed. "I am sorry," he squealed closing his eyes again. He heard wet squelchy footsteps approach him.

SMACK!

Amar reeled as one of the strongest slaps he had ever received rocked his jaw and almost threw him off his feet. His eyes opened reflexively.

"What are you sorry for?" Teacher growled. She crossed her arms angrily, crushing her size thirty-four D breasts and making them pop out.

"I...I am sorry I saw you naked," Amar stammered. He winced as Teacher stepped up to him again, expecting another hard slap.

Teacher arched her well done, pencil thin brow. "Are you really?" she asked, a small quirky smile spreading across her full thick lips. "In my experience people who have an erection your size have nothing to be sorry about," With her eyes never leaving Amar's face, Teacher gently plopped her self on the bed, crossing and uncrossing her legs, sensuously flicking beads of water heedlessly onto the floor and bed.

Amar caught a flash of what lay nestled between her thighs and almost instantaneously felt a strong hot surge of blood being pumped into his already rock hard penis.

Never missing a trick, Teachers eyes flickered over to Amar's groin, where his straining penis throbbed against the restraining swim wear. She tossed her ponytail and stood up, still hiding her groin from view, but exposing the rest of her.

"Do you like my body Amar?" She cooed. She shook herself like a cat flinging drops of water on to Amar's torso. "Do you?"

"I..." Amar began clearly at a loss for words. What was Teacher doing? She was married with kids. This had to be some trick, some test. She was fond of those. He had to tread very very carefully with someone like Teacher. Very carefully.

"So Amar you don't like the way I look?" She asked, pouting her lips, actually sounding hurt. She put her hands on her buttocks and thrust her hips and crotch towards her young student.

When Amar did not reply, Teacher glanced at him quizzically. "Is it because of that girl Akansha?"

Amar immediately felt himself become stiff. So Teacher knew about Akansha. Best not to deny it. He nodded meekly.

"Now listen to me very carefully Amar. I can help you but you have to be honest with me," Teacher said sternly, "if you speak the truth, I shall deign to help you, but if you lie," Teacher's eyes flashed, "the consequences will be dire!"

Amar swallowed hard. Teacher was not one to throw an empty threat. He nodded again.

"You're a virgin are you not?"

"Yes..." Amar stammered.

"Oh there's nothing wrong with that," she replied with a gleam in her eye. She had known he was a virgin, but she enjoyed making him say it. It tickled her in a secret place.

"Do you want to fuck Akansha?" she asked loudly.

Amar hesitated, but nodded reluctantly.

"Would you like to fuck me Amar?" she asked quietly.

Amar looked around like a cornered mouse. But there was no helping him. He winced and nodded weakly.

"So you want to fuck Akansha- a virgin and me, a married woman!"Teacher said testily. "You set your sights high don't you?"

"You always told me to aim for gold, no matter what," Amar blurted.

"Then I have taught you well," Teacher smiled. "Now I would like to see what you have underneath those trunks. Take them off please," she added coyly.

Amar blanched and by virginal instinct hid his boner rather than reveal it. How could a Teacher ask her student to expose his erect manhood just like that? Had she no shame? It was clear to Amar that Teacher was in complete control of the situation. She always was. He had just revealed his most secret inner most desires to her. He belonged to her now.

He watched her watching him and realized that Teacher had the patience of a python and would wait till he did as she asked. She always demanded complete surrender from her students and her peers. And she got it. She would not do something rash like force him to lower his trunks out of fear. Nor would she seduce him. Amar would do so in the end because he wanted to.

Amar tried a different tack. Teacher appreciated boldness. "Why should I?"

She seemed to have anticipated the question. "Your eyes have beholden something forbidden," she raised her hand when Amar started to argue, "perhaps it was your fault or perhaps not," she shook her head, "it does not matter." She tapped her moist lips with her fingertips. "You have seen my body and enjoyed seeing it, without caring that it may have left me weakened, vulnerable. Now does it not seem fair to you, that I too should see you naked, exposed? There is a certain beauty in being naked Amar. You hide nothing. Nakedness is a pure primeval state. And then there is something else..."

"What?" asked Amar, bewildered.

"I have seen Akansha naked in the showers," Teacher bit her lips enjoying herself as she saw the open lust on Amar's face, "do you not want to know what she looks like underneath? I can easily help you two mate with each other. But to perfect the process, I must see what your equipment really looks like, whether you two are sexually compatible."

At the mere mention of Akansha's nakedness, Amar groaned. Could Teacher really help him fuck her? A tight virgin like Akansha? He imagined his cock buried deep inside her tight virgin cunt, Akansha writhing and thrashing beneath him, screaming out his name, begging him to fuck her harder, as they always did in the porno.

It was too much, too good a bargain to let go.

With cold shaky fingers Amar slid down his trunks. His ram-rod staff sprang eagerly out from it's cage, bobbing like a buoy in the beach. Teacher was right it was liberating being naked! Amar was tall and lean and muscular and magnificently endowed.

Standing there with his man-meat throbbing and waving in front of his naked Teacher, the student felt harder, hotter hornier and hungrier than ever. He felt Teacher's eyes light up as she watched him. She could feel the lust and need ooze out from him.

" Nine inches! That is such a nice thick cock Amar," Teacher said rather huskily, and Amar felt an instant thrill at the sound of her voice. "Excellent length and girth. A good cock for fucking. You have probably on of the biggest organs I have ever seen. This is just the thing to destroy Akansha's tight little cunt!" She reached in to a draw and pulled out the measuring tape she always used on her students, albeit to measure height and waist size.

Hearing his Teacher talk about his sex organ like that left Amar feeling a little giddy and a little crazy. A part if him just wanted to throw Teacher on the bed and fuck her senseless. But he knew he had to control these terrible urges. She was his teacher after all, however desirable she was.

Amar gasped as she knelt down before him and begin to measure the size of his cock. He bit his lip softly as he felt her wet fingertips graze the stretched and sensitive skin of his dick, as she measured him. He could feel her breath, hot and warm upon his lusting loins.

Impossibly he erected further.

"Oh have never see that before," Teacher said, sounding surprised, "you have grown another inch! Almost eight and a half inches!" She looked up at him, her mouth mere inches away from his hard rock of a cock. And Teacher gently stroked him with her hand.

"Teacher please don't," he cried, though his cock was screaming for her touch. She merely smiled knowingly and stroked him again, sending him over the bend. Amar nearly came that time!

She then withdrew from his hard on never touching it directly again. Teacher knew all the most erogenous zones around the penis. One did not have to directly stimulate the organ. Her fingers caressed Amar's thighs, leading with deliberate slowness into the groin crease. She massaged his balls with the palms of her hands, cupping the dangling sperm sacs.

Teacher enjoyed watching her student squeal as she reached into his perineum and traced her fingers around his anus. Amar's breath came in short ragged gasps as he felt her searching fingers rim his puckered butt hole.

"Ah! O! Aiiii...!" Amar moaned, all control leaving him, as his Teacher's index finger slipped into his anal entrance. With her other hand she continued stroking his testicles and his inner thighs, coordinating both movements perfectly. Her finger was testing his hole, which was clenching and tightening. She smiled to herself and gently applied her tongue to the inside of his groin, flicking the soft wetness along the crease.

"Mmmm..." she moaned enjoying his taste.

Amar howled in pleasure and Teacher expertly used that moment to slide the entire length of her finger past the stimulated butt hole.

"Teacher! God! I cant..." he gasped, as he felt her finger begin to rotate in his ass, first clockwise and then anti-clockwise, with exaggerated slowness. His body started to shake violently and pre-cum fluid began to ooze out of his penile spout.

Amar felt her nails now digging into his buttocks, pulling him forwards, mashing his dick against her boobs. Teacher spat on her hands and rubbed the saliva upon her breasts lathering the areolas and nipples, she looked at Amar as she lubed her ample cleavage.

She then began pressing her wet fleshy mountains together, gnashing them so that Amar's dick was sandwiched between her perfect breasts. Needing no further encouragement Amar fucked his Teacher's soaked tits with his stiff rod, watching the glistening organ slide up and down between her cleavage, the tip at times striking hard against her chin.

He wanted to reach out and squeeze those glorious boobs but instinct warned him not to touch her. He felt Teacher's finger slide again into his asshole with no resistance this time and the digit was buried firmly in his behind.

Teacher opened her eyes and looked up at her student, her eyes glazed and filled with lust. Amar almost came at the look in those sexy eyes. Without saying a word Teacher closed her eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering, she tilted her neck backwards and opened her mouth, her tongue dangling, saliva glistening at the tip.

Her head was bent so far behind that Amar could see the back of her throat and felt his penis twitch inches from her mouth. He wanted to shove himself deep and fuck her mouth like a crazed dog, but hesitated doing something so direct. Teacher's finger buried deep inside his anus was driving him insane.

Could he really? Put his cock inside his own Teacher's mouth? A woman he had great respect and fear for. He knew that the second his cock-head made contact with her tongue he would blow his load in her mouth. He had no illusions about this. Was he allowed to violate his Teacher like that?

Amar hesitated, his cock was now so tense and hard that the head was becoming a deep shade of purple. The purple knob was just at the entrance to her mouth and Teacher's eyes were still closed.

That moment of delicious indecision gave Amar one of the most gigantic climaxes of his life.

With no forewarning whatsoever, his cock exploded.

Amar gasped in exertion as his cock released a fiery jet of his hot semen, the pent up pressure, causing the stream to strike Teacher square on her smooth forehead. He watched helpless, as a thick gob of his seed dripped onto her aquiline nose.

Groaning loudly and deep in the throes of his pleasure, Amar angled his spasming meat and loosed another thick hot searing jet directly into his Teacher's mouth, taking care not to touch her face with his supercharged dick. The force of his ejaculation carried the burst deep into her throat.

"Unghhhhh...ahaaahhh...!" Amar was not done yet, and this time he came all over her breasts, squeezing his cock with his hands in an effort to milk out every last drop.

Teacher eyes fluttered open and Amar beheld her as she was covered in thick white ropes of his viscous sperm. He could see cum on her tongue and watched fascinated as she licked her lips deliciously and swallowed his fresh ejaculate taking it into her belly.

"Mmmm..." she hummed, "Virgin seed tastes so good!"

Teacher moaned loudly and began rubbing her students fresh warm semen all over her nakedness. She used the seed like it was fresh soap bathing her entire body with it. She rubbed cum all over her breasts, her belly and her thighs and began twisting and gyrating on the floor as she did so, her throaty moans starting to stimulate Amar yet again.

Teacher sighed. "Oh God Amar, my boy you taste so good," and with her finger she spooned a particularly thick gob of semen off her breasts. She looked at Amar, her gaze filled with sex as she sat on the floor and spread her thighs wide apart and inserted the semen coated finger into her vagina.

Amar felt his cock harden again as he gazed at Teachers pussy for the first time. The thick juicy lips seemed to bulge and quiver revealing the pink velvet cave within.

"Ahhh..." Teacher moaned as she closed her eyes and began masturbating, relishing the feel of her students freshly ejaculated semen in her love-tunnel. She thrust another finger inside herself and her entire body twisted. She began calling out Amar's name as she fucked herself.

No longer able to control himself Amar sat down naked beside his Teacher on the floor, her hips twitching in the agony. He stared longingly at the gaping hole between her legs, supported her by the waist and grabbed Teachers hand as it was fucking away at her cunt. He waited breathlessly for Teacher to acknowledge or reproach him, but she didn't.

Placing his own hand on Teacher's hand Amar began to thrust her hand using his own. He slammed her hand back and forth into her pussy helping her masturbate. He felt his knuckles crunch against her engorging clitoris and felt her body jerk backwards. So long Teacher had been in control, now the student wanted to repay the favor.

Smiling to himself he began to rub her love button with his knuckle, and in tandem pushing her own finger deep into her funnel. He loved the feeling of moisture on his hands when he happened to touch her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • By Teaching Shall You Learn Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds