• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Motorbike Mistress

Motorbike Mistress

After my wife Jayne, the biggest love of my life is my motor bike, a low-slung Harley Roadster with a big black tank. We'd spent a lot of our courting days cruising the hills around us on it, usually finding a secluded spot for outdoor sex. We're in our late twenties and married a couple of years, but lately I'd been spending a lot of time in our garage tuning my bike to perfection, polishing its chrome, and with my biker buddies, and I guess Jayne was feeling neglected. But my randy wife found her own solution!

When I arrived home from work one evening, there in the middle of the hallway floor was one of Jayne's panties, a simple skimpy white cotton pair. I picked it up and as I stood there holding it, through the doorway into our kitchen I could see another of her panties, a tiny satin thong, pink with a pattern of little red flowers. I got the message! A lingerie trail, leading to Jayne naked and ready for sex was one of the sex games we used to play as a newly married couple. I followed the trail through the kitchen into the conservatory, and just outside the garage door was another panty. This time it was a black see thru lace thong from a lingerie set I'd bought her for our anniversary. Through the open garage door I saw Jayne.

She was sitting on the seat of my motor bike with her spread knees astride the tank. She was wearing a blue denim mini skirt and a white, sleeveless stringy strapped top, low cut in a V between her big round breasts, with shiny black high heels. Her legs were spread so wide on either side of the tank that I could see right up her skirt. She was wearing tan stockings, with white garter belt straps crossing her bare thighs above her stocking tops, and white panties. They were see thru lace and I could clearly see her dark pubic bush through them. Her long dark hair cascading over her bare shoulders looked so good contrasting with her light skin and the white top. She was leaning back on her hands on the bike seat behind her so her back arched and her big breasts thrust forward showing the outline of her bra cups under her top, and her peaking nipples.

I stood and stared at Jayne for several seconds before she spoke.

"Do you want to play with your other toy tonight?" As she spoke she gave me one of her mischievous grins, spread her legs a little wider and reached down to pull her panties aside to show me her naked pussy. Spreading her legs so wide pulled her vagina open and her pink inner lips, already wet with juice, were peeping out through her dark bush.

"Want you!" She whispered softly.

Moments later our lips were together with our tongues touching, my one arm was round her back pulling her close and my other hand was down between her legs, inside her panties cupped over her sex mound, with my fingers teasing her juice soaked labia the way Jayne loves. I could feel her squirming with the sex pleasure my fingers were giving her.

I'd touched her between her legs for the first ever time on a motor bike. She'd been sitting behind me in skimpy shorts as wide legged as she was now, holding me tight as we cruised the hills one blazing hot summer day. She was a sex-bomb eighteen year old then, and the temptation to reach behind me, run my hand up her bare leg from her knee and massage her pussy had been just too great. The squeeze she'd given me in response and the way her hand went down to the bulging ridge of my hard up cock under my jeans told me straight away that I'd scored. We'd cruised to some woods and followed a track to a secluded spot. We'd undressed each other frantically, kissed, fondled and wrapped ourselves around each other on the soft mossy grass under the dappled sun. I'll never forget the look in her eyes as she'd laid back, spread her legs, reached up to me and my penis had slid long deep and hard into her exquisite young body for the first ever time. Now ten years later my bikes had got bigger and Jayne had gotten even sexier!

"Undress me!" She said softly, but with an edge of excitement in her voice.

I began with her denim skirt. It fastened up the short length of its side. I've stripped Jayne many times, but this time my hands were trembling so much with excitement at the feel of her stockinged leg, then bare thigh above that my fingers fumbled with the buttons. With her skirt off I lifted off her top and placed it, neatly folded the way she insists, with her skirt on a shelf.

Her lace bra matched her panties, and the cups were trimmed to the same erotic perfection as her panties. They were only just big enough to sling her large firm breasts and the thin lace showed the large deep pink circles of her areoles beneath. She gasped with pleasure as I played with the peaks of the lace over her taut nipples. As I ran my hands over her in her underwear and stockings she looked up at me and spoke.

"Go on, undress for me. You know how I love it when you're naked when you strip me."

Jayne's breasts were rising and falling rhythmically in her bra as she breathed hard with excitement, and this time her own hand was inside her panties playing with her pussy.

I stripped naked for her, trying to put on a show. I was in the tiny grey, thong style briefs she likes, that cling to my scrotum and penis showing the outline of its straining hard shaft and mushroom head, and there was a wet patch just over my nozzle.

"Mmmmmm! My boy's excited!" Jayne purred, reaching out a finger tip to touch the wet patch.

Then my briefs were off and I stood there naked thrusting my quivering near vertical erection toward her. She reached out and this time it was my turn to gasp as she lightly fingered the taut flesh of my penis shaft and its so sensitive deep red mushroom head the way she knows I like!

I reached behind her. She purred as I caressed her shoulders, then I unclipped her bra. I moved in close and fondled her breasts, sending her gasping with pleasure as my fingers brushed her taut aroused nipples. Then she lifted each long leg up in turn for me to unclip her garter straps and slide her nylons off, with my fingers enjoying every inch of the long smooth flesh of her legs from her pubic bush to her red painted toenails. Now all that remained between me and her naked body was her panties!

Jayne put her high heels back on, climbed off the bike and bent over with her hands on the saddle, with her white lace covered bottom toward me and her big breasts swinging so her nipples were brushing the saddle. She waggled her bottom sensuously and gave me an under the eyelashes look over her shoulder to invite me to pull her panties down.

I know how hot and wild it gets Jayne when I gently stroke her vagina lips through her panties. So after I'd had a good fondle of her cheeks through the thin lace, and run my fingertips along the hem across her cheek the way she likes, my hand crept slowly down the valley between her cheeks and under her following the thin strip of lace between her legs till my finger tips were on her mound. She moaned with pleasure and spread her legs in response! I began to stroke her back and forth along her vagina lips, caressing her thighs, back and bottom with my other hand. Within minutes the lace over her mound was wet and she was gasping and quivering with arousal. I pulled her panties down, she let them drop, kicked them aside then spread her legs even wider than before.

Now as she stayed bent over the bike I fingered her naked pussy, her labia and the little peak of her clitoris with my fingers, taking her slowly toward her orgasm.

Jayne climaxed with that so familiar cry, her breasts bouncing as her hips thrust and her body bucked with the explosive pulses of her orgasm. Afterwards she leaned over the bike with her head bowed so her long dark hair hung down, panting as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. I held my hand between her legs cupped over her throbbing, juice soaked hairy mound and gently massaging her around her vagina lips with my fingers, letting my iron hard penis prod and brush against her buttocks and thighs, smearing her soft flesh with pre cum and leaving her in no doubt I was ready!

"Oooooh! ... Come into me darling!" she said softly, her voice trembling with anticipation, and she was fingering her excited pussy. She spread her legs and braced herself for sex pleasure.

Jayne's got mile long legs, I'm stocky, and her high heels got her gaping, juice soaked love lips to just the right height for my penis. I held her thighs and savoured that moment when my soft penis head first touched her labia and she gasped and quivered with the thrill. I slid in till my belly met her cheeks and my coarse pubic hair brushed her arse. Then I thrust, rhythmically, smoothly, firmly, deeply, withdrawing on the back stroke to that delicious point when her labia gently but exquisitely tugged the base of my penis head.

Jayne came quickly. She was aroused and still throbbing from the orgasm my fingers had given her, and she always says her second orgasm is even better than her first. I was still thrusting into her when she cried out, her thighs bucked again in my hands, and her pulsing vagina muscles gripped my pumping penis. She moaned softly as I carried on pumping her through exquisite minutes of her smooth warm vagina squeezing tight around my hard working penis. When my own orgasm rose and I involuntarily thrust my hips hard against her bum cheeks my thrust pushed her forward across the bike a moment before I jerked my load into her.

As always I grunted "Jayne!" as I filled her.

I staggered back and watched my semen trickle down the inside of her thigh. I brought us both cold orange juices from the fridge. Jayne sat astride my bike to sip her drink, naked, tousled haired, and looking superb. Her eyes met mine.

"Why don't you get your camera?" she said. That mischievous smile appeared on her face again as she spread her legs wider and thrust her breasts up and toward me to show me what she had in mind.

Like most couples we keep a "private album" of sexy pictures. I'd been into porn for years since my teens, but soon after I met Jayne I discovered she was only too pleased to treat me to underwear and nude poses just like the porn girls I'd ogled. Jayne loves it when I photograph her showing off her exquisite naked body and when I masturbate over her and splash her with my cum as she poses erotically for me.

I clicked away as Jayne sprawled over my bike getting my erection hard in what we call "penis strainer" nude poses. My camera's a high quality DSLR, sharp enough to show every strand of Jayne's dark pubic hair when I zoomed in on her cunt. And of course in between pictures my hand roamed over her lovely smooth flesh and through her hair, both on her head and between her legs. Then, still sitting astride my bike, Jayne said

"Go on darling, get astride your bike. I know what you want!" As she spoke she grinned and formed her thumb and finger into a ring and bobbed it smoothly up and down exactly the length and angle of my hard up penis. She lubed her hand with a tube of cream she'd brought in readiness. From early in our courtship Jayne had shown she knew how to give good hand jobs, and she's become even more of an expert since!

I stood astride the front seat of the bike with my erection arching up over the tank and Jayne seated behind me with her spread legs brushing against mine. Like that first time I took the opportunity to reach behind me, slide my hand slowly up her thigh from her knee, and fondle her naked cunt, this time without her shorts and panties in my way! She whimpered with sex pleasure and wrapped her arms around me like when we're riding together, but this time pulling my bare back against her naked front. Her lips and hands began to play, kissing me down my back, her hands caressing my bottom, my spread thighs, and reaching slowly under me to fondle and tickle my arse, scrotum and penis from behind and below.

"Love you! Love you! Love you!" She kept saying as she kissed my shoulders and back.

My penis was soon so tight I felt it would snap! When I could hardly take any more, Jayne's hand slid smoothly across my hip, wrapped around my shaft and squeezed gently.

A moment later she began the exquisite stroking and tugging, pulling and brushing my foreskin, her hand riding from my pubic bush right up over my penis head, catching the base ridge of my penis head and that so sensitive spot right underneath. Like that first time on the bike, my hands found her bare knee, fondled their way up her bare thigh, but now there were no shorts and panties in the way and my fingers explored her naked, juice and semen wetted pussy and pubic hair.

Jayne has masturbated me enough times to know from the sudden stiffening of my penis in her hand that I'm coming. I reached behind me to grip her thighs, I thrust my hips forward, and she took me through to a long, sweet semen spurt with her thumb and forefinger stroking across the ridge of my penis head and her spare hand under me tickling my arse and scrotum. As I grunted "Jayne!" my jet of sex cream splashed over the tank and as far as the bike's handlebars.

I stepped off the bike, dripping semen onto it from my swaying half erect cock.

"Oooooh! Let's take a shower together" said Jayne "but first ..."

Jayne picked up her white lace panties. I thought she was going to put them back on. But Jayne knows how precious my bike is to me, and how long I spend cleaning and polishing it. She smiled sweetly, then to my amazement she carefully wiped my semen off my bike with her panties! Bless her!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Motorbike Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 647 milliseconds