• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Five Dates

Five Dates

123456...10

Author's note:

This is a story about reluctance and blackmail. If you love that, and you love to see a big titted slut get humiliated and used in creative ways, then I think this will be something for you.

I hope the characters I've created make you care, and that the scenes I've written make you hot.

I hope you enjoy,

C&D

_______

Thanks to Kaye for giving my story a read and sharing her opinion.

***

Dalia's heart thumped in her chest as she stood outside Matt's door, the pictures he'd sent her clutched to her chest. Nobody could see her here, hidden by the hedge bordering the garden. It made it easier to dawdle, even if the seconds slipped between her fingers, pushing closer to his deadline.

After the umpteenth glance at her watch, Dalia reached for the doorbell with a trembling finger and pressed. Her stomach clenched when the sharp ring cut through the quiet. She couldn't go back now. Dalia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She'd get the originals and put this whole mess behind her.

The door opened, and Matt filled the doorway, imposing as ever. He leaned against the doorpost and traveled his eyes down her body. "I see you didn't read the note I sent you."

"I did, I'm on time."

"Wearing clothes."

"It's cold outside." Matt left a pause, long enough to make Dalia shift on her feet. "Please, can I come in?"

"That's not how this works, Dalia. You do what I tell you to do, or Rich gets a package. I'm sure he'll want to know what the gardener's doing with his cock inside you."

"Please don't."

"Then get naked and kneel. It's not that hard, is it? You can sit on the clothes your husband bought for you."

Dalia's heart sank. "Why are you doing this?"

"Someone should punish you, Dalia. You cheated in the house you share with the man you're supposed to love. If you don't want to pay for that mistake with your marriage, you'll pay with your body." Matt grabbed Dalia's chin and forced her to look up at him. "Don't think this'll be like with garden boy. We're not having an affair, you're my fuck toy until I say we're done."

Dalia's resistance crumbled under the certainty in Matt's eyes. There was no doubt in them he'd make her do whatever he wanted her to. Every word, so calmly told, hammered at Dalia. This wasn't her. She wasn't a fuck toy. She called the shots.

It didn't seem to matter. She'd cheated, she'd fucked around on every surface in the house she'd decorated with Rich's money. Her reasons seemed irrelevant now. Matt had said he'd punish her, maybe she could get through this if she thought of it as atonement.

Dalia nodded, and Matt let go of her. She pulled her sweater over her head, and the cool air on her skin made her nipples stiffen.

"Drop it."

"There's dirt there."

"I know, don't you think that's right for a dirty slut like you?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

Dalia opened her mouth, but she couldn't say it. She'd loved the thrill, loved the boy's big cock stretching her pussy as she rode on top of him. The way he looked at her, the way he grabbed her ass and buried his face in her big tits.

She loved the looks, the envious faces of bitches whose husbands wished she was the one sucking their cocks wearing nothing but those expensive stockings they couldn't keep their eyes off. Sometimes she even made those fantasies come through, and she loved how their eyes widened when she aimed their spewing cocks at her tits.

She was a slut, and he'd called her on it. Still, she didn't have to hear it out loud. "I don't like it."

"Doesn't matter, keep going."

Dalia let her designer sweater fall to the ground and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra and free her double D's. She didn't dare hesitate and dropped her bra on her sweater.

"Nice tits, slut. Now show me your ass."

Dalia turned around and popped the button on her tight jeans. A fresh wave of shame and fear swept through her. This wasn't the country club, this wasn't a game. She was a few steps from the sidewalk, and there was a huge gap in the hedge for the driveway. Anyone could see her, maybe he'd even fuck her here. She'd die of shame. It was fun and exciting on her own turf, but here?

Dalia rolled her jeans down her legs and jumped when Matt's hand touched her back once she'd gotten her pants halfway down. He pushed her chest forward until her tits dangled down. "Stay like that."

Matt didn't give Dalia any time to recover before his hand smacked her ass, hard. She wobbled, and he grabbed her shoulder to keep her standing, but it didn't stop the punishing slaps to Dalia's round cheeks. "Stop! Please! You're hurting me!"

He didn't listen, he just moved his supporting hand from her shoulder to her mouth, muffling Dalia's cries. Nobody had ever done this to her. Sparks of pain and heat shot up her spine with every strike. Matt kept a steady rhythm, each slap loud in the quiet garden. Dalia tried to cover her ass to protect herself from the pain, but it was no use. Matt dodged her fumbling hands and set her entire ass aglow.

Dalia's pants fell down to her ankles, shackling her in place, naked and crying, her nipples rock hard, and her slit dripping wet, at the mercy of a man who thought she was a slut, who wanted to punish and fuck her like a piece of meat.

She fell to her knees, smearing grass and dirt on her expensive sweater, panting. Her ass burned in the cool air, and she clenched her hands in her lap to keep from touching it. Matt towered over her, and she looked up at him and said, "Please, stop."

"No. You need to get it in your head how bad you fucked up."

"I'm sorry, I really am."

"You're not." Matt grabbed Dalia's hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her back and thrust out her tits. "Your husband's alive, you could fuck his brains out every day if you wanted to. You can talk to him if he doesn't satisfy you. You can fucking do anything you want."

Matt leaned forward, lines of grief etched on his face, aggravated by the angry pull of his down turned lips. "Nina's dead. She's gone, and I'll never get her back. And you... you throw everything you have in the drain like it's nothing!"

He pulled his free hand back and slapped Dalia's tit, sending it bouncing on her chest. Dalia let out a harsh gasp and twisted to the side, but she couldn't escape. "I'm sorry!"

Another slap. The sharp sting shot through Dalia's body, but it was different from before. The pain blurred into the burning fire he'd already stirred up inside of her. Her pussy throbbed even harder, and her arms were so weak, pushing against Matt's strong body. She couldn't stop him, all she could do was say sorry.

And she did, with every slap to her tits, Dalia apologized. She wasn't even sure who she was apologizing to, but the words tumbled from her mouth, they bubbled up from deep inside. Her mind was hazy, and she swayed when the pain stopped.

Her eyes met Matt's as he crouched in front of her, and he cupped her cheek in his hand. The anger had faded. Dalia closed her eyes and pushed into the gentle warmth of his touch, the kind look in his eyes burned into her retinas, confusing her. Matt's lips pressed against Dalia's forehead, and he said "That's enough punishment for today."

Tears sprung into Dalia's eyes, and she slumped forward, her shoulders shaking as something she couldn't understand broke free inside of her, like it had lain coiled up for longer than she could imagine, and now it had burst free.

Matt pulled her closer to him and sheltered her with the warmth of his body. He whispered little nothings in her ear, more sounds than words really, and he stayed with her until her sobs faded, only then did he get back up. He folded his arms and said, "It's time for you to put your mouth to use."

Dalia stared up at Matt and let her eyes wander down to his crotch. Underneath the tears, her body was still simmering, kept on edge by the constant glow of her tits and ass. Her curves swayed and jiggled with every move she made, stirring up little cinders of pleasure. The cold air had free reign on her skin again, and she said "Can we go inside?"

"Don't talk, slut."

"But -"

"No buts, you'll suck my cock right here."

Dalia glanced over her shoulder at the gap in the hedge, still nobody there. She didn't have a choice, did she? He was blackmailing her. Dalia swallowed and reached for Matt's pants. Her hands shook with nervousness, and she fumbled the button more than once.

Finally, she got it and she reached inside for Matt's cock. Her hand closed around a thick shaft, velvet and hard, throbbing between her fingers. A wave of desire swept through her confused body at the thought of taking that meaty shaft in her mouth and sucking it. She knew cocks, and she knew men when she had their cocks in her control. She could do this.

Dalia pulled Matt's pants down and smiled up at him as she rested his cock against her cheek. "You want to cum in my mouth or on my tits?"

"You think you can make me cum?"

"I know I can."

"Show me."

This was easy. She could forget about everything and focus on the cock in her hand, on pleasuring it, on pushing Matt to the brink until he begged her to finish him. Dalia smiled against the velvet skin on her lips. She'd show him.

Dalia ran her tongue along the thick shaft, nice and slow. Her hands didn't stay idle, and she toyed with Matt's balls. Her tits rubbed again his legs when she straightened up to reach the tip of his thick cock. She took it in her mouth and danced her tongue along the sensitive edges as she welcomed Matt's cock into her warm, wet mouth. The taste of cock filled her mouth, and she moaned as her body swayed with the rhythm of her sucking. She never stopped moving, always changing things up, making it into a show for him.

He should be close. Dalia glanced up at Matt, and he hadn't even unfolded his arms. She doubled her efforts, taking his cock deeper and faster, but it was hard, she gagged every time the fat head bumped into the back of her throat. She jacked the bottom of his shaft while her other hand played with his balls, and still she couldn't feel his hands in her hair, urging her on, pushing her to make him come.

Dalia pulled off Matt's cock, panting. "Are you close?"

"As close as I want to be. You're good at foreplay."

"Foreplay? You should've cum already."

"I have high standards, slut. Nina could take me all the way down."

She looked at his cock, glistening with her saliva. "No way."

"You don't believe me?" Matt put his hand on Dalia's head and said, "Put your hands on your back and keep them there. Take a deep breath and relax your throat."

Dalia turned her head away from Matt's cock. "No."

"I'm not giving you a choice here, slut. Do as I tell you to or I'll make you."

"I can't do it."

"Of course you can, you're a fuck toy. All of your holes were made to fit cock. Put your hands on your back."

There it was again. Fuck toy. She didn't understand. Why did he just hold her if he saw her as nothing more than a hole for his cock? Dalia's resistance crumbled, and she clenched her hands together behind her back. She stared at the cock dangling in front of her and swallowed before she opened her mouth.

"That's a good little slut, keep your mouth wide open and relax your throat."

Matt slid between her lips and just sawed in and out of her mouth at first, wetting his cock. Then he started pushing. Dalia's eyes bulged as he pushed past the back of her throat, and she tried to pull back, but his hands were too strong, and a bit at a time, more of his cock disappeared down her throat until he couldn't go on anymore. Matt paused with his cock deep down Dalia's throat and groaned as she spasmed around his shaft before pulling out and starting over.

Every time, he pushed a little deeper at the same slow pace until Dalia had her nose pressed against his body. Through the gagging wracking her body, a twisted pride welled up in Dalia's chest. She'd said it was impossible, and here she was, taking every last inch.

Playtime ended when she took all of Matt's cock. He slammed her on his cock with purpose now, and the sound of her throat working on his shaft as he fucked her face filled the garden, underlined by her tits slapping together as she gagged and choked on the cock owning her face. This was nothing like every other time she'd sucked a cock.

When Matt finally came, he kept his shaft buried deep inside Dalia's throat as he fired jet after jet of cum straight down her throat. Dalia collapsed to the side when he let her go, gasping for air. "I'll teach you what it means to be a fuck toy."

Dalia didn't have the energy to answer him or the strength to stop his hand from touching her soaked pussy. All she could do was moan when his hand found her clit. Matt smiled, relaxed by his orgasm, and rubbed in quick little circles. Dalia's hips writhed against his touch, and she gasped when a monster of an orgasm stirred inside of her. She couldn't come now, not after all he'd done to her. She wasn't a fuck toy that came after getting punished and throat fucked.

Dalia tried to crawl away, but all she did was make it easier for Matt to push two fingers inside her. Dalia froze in place as she hung from the edge. It took all she had to fight off the feelings his teasing fingers gave her. Matt shifted, and she felt the tip of his finger push against her asshole. She shook her head and started crawling again, she couldn't come from that. That couldn't be what pushed her over the edge.

A jolt of electricity shot through her body when he stretched her little asshole, and Dalia hung her head for the longest second of her life as her climax exploded inside of her. She screamed as pleasure ripped through her.

There she was, on hands and knees, her pants around her ankles, her face a mess, her tits and ass glowing as her body writhed in orgasm, her hips pumping the empty air. She'd never been as humiliated in her life, and she'd never come as hard.

Matt let Dalia recover, his hand on his cock to get it hard for round two. He'd take everything from her tonight.

Dalia was still reeling from her orgasm when she felt the tip of Matt's cock against her slit. "Please, stop! Let me go inside!"

"No."

He forced the first half of his cock inside in one hard thrust, and Dalia groaned at the intrusion. "I don't want this!"

"I'll show you what you want, slut."

He forced the rest of his cock in, stretching her tight hole around him. His hands dug into her glowing ass as the velvet heat closed in around him. He could hardly believe how hot she was, like a wet furnace around his shaft. He set a rhythm, slow but hard. Every thrust forced the air from Dalia's lungs, and her tits swayed back and forth as Matt's hips slammed against her tender ass. No matter how slow he fucked her, there wasn't a moment's rest for Dalia. Pain, pleasure, shame, she couldn't keep track of it all.

Matt sped up his fucking and reached around to touch Dalia's clit, and she came with a hoarse scream. He didn't slow down though, no, he picked up the pace, using his strong arms to pull her on his cock as he powered forward. Dalia couldn't stop cumming, couldn't come down. She didn't have the air to beg him to stop. She'd never felt so powerless in her life, lost as she was in the overwhelming pleasure raging through her.

At some point, Matt stopped fucking her, and Dalia slumped forward, exhausted. She couldn't move, her body still twitchy from the wringer he'd pulled her through. Nothing could make it through the haze in her brain. Not even Matt kneading her sore ass. Or his cock pushing against her virgin asshole.

A jolt of shameful fear pierced through, and Dalia pushed herself up, only for Matt to force her down again. "Please! I don't do that!"

Matt laughed and kept pushing, getting closer and closer to breaking through the last of her dignity and resistance. "You do for me."

"Please!"

"Don't worry, you'll love it."

"I don't want to love it!"

"Fuck toys love a cock up their ass, slut. You'll learn something about yourself when you cum with my cock up your asshole."

The head of Matt's cock popped through her resistance and slipped inside her ass. "No! Pull out!"

"Not a chance."

Matt kept on pushing, and the pain of having her tight hole stretched shut Dalia up. He didn't stop, just kept pushing deeper and deeper, until she had a giant, hot thing stuffed inside of her, filling her completely. He started moving, small thrusts at first, giving her a chance to get used to having her asshole fucked. Dalia whimpered as the pain faded and turned to pleasure. She could feel the burn in her ass mix with the random little twitches of pleasure still floating around her wrung out body.

He picked up the pace fast, racing towards his own orgasm, reaming her tight ass hard, filling the air with their grunts as his hips slapped against her ass. Faster and faster, until he couldn't take it anymore, and he filled Dalia's last hole with his cum.

Dalia didn't cum, but she lay there stretched out on the grass, her body primed, and she couldn't deny it. A little longer, and she'd have come with his fat cock in her asshole.

Matt rolled Dalia on her back and picked her up off the floor. She lay in his arms, a lost look in her eyes. "Did you cum?"

"No."

"Did it feel good?"

She hid her face against his chest, and Matt pushed against her with his arm. "Answer me."

"Yes."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes." Something snapped inside Dalia with that admission. Some illusion of primness she'd held about herself, and that she'd never believe again.

"All right. I'll fuck your ass again in the shower." With those words, Matt carried her into the safety of the house, at the cost of her dignity.

When Dalia stumbled through her own front door, much later that night, she knew she'd never forget what happened. Just like she wouldn't forget the date and instructions he'd written on her tits in permanent marker.

Dalia looked down at herself, at her dirty clothes, pieces of letters showing on her cleavage, and a humiliating realization settled over her. She was horny. She wanted to cum. Walking home like this had gotten her worked up again, and she wouldn't be able to sleep without scratching the itch. She was not a fuck toy. Not.

***

Matt pulled up at the corner of Dalia's street and smiled when he saw her standing there in her elegant shoes and stockings under an airy skirt and a blouse that would go see-through at the mere hint of rain. Her blond hair flowed down her back and a blush colored her cheeks. Maybe because the car before Matt's had honked at her, maybe because she was a little chilly. Who knew?

He rolled the window down and said, "How much for a blowjob?"

The look on Dalia's face was priceless. She quickly opened the car door and hopped in. "You're late."

"Not on my schedule."

Dalia's eyes flashed, and she said "What if a cop saw me?"

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm paying you money."

"I'm not a whore."

"You're close enough for me." He took a picture from his pocket, and Dalia swallowed when she saw her own face, eyes closed in ecstasy as she came all over her gardener's cock. She was naked, and so was he. Matt folded the picture and tucked it away in Dalia's cleavage.

She didn't dare move as Matt's hand slid up from her chest to the back of her neck. "You'll suck my cock while I drive, and that picture is your payment. You'll take my cock in your pussy and your ass just to get it from me. That makes you a whore, Dalia." He pushed her down into his lap until her nose pressed against his jeans. "And you'll love it."

Dalia's hands trembled as she fumbled with Matt's zipper. His legs shifted beneath her as he handled the car, pushing against her barely restrained tits. She'd thought about this. He'd make her suck his cock again, but she hadn't imagined it to be like this. Stranded and out of options, Dalia did what she knew she could do well, and she fished Matt's cock from his pants.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Five Dates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds