• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stone

Stone

12

I've been writing for a long time and I have published many works. This is my first story for Literotica; and what better category than Loving Wives?

****************************************************

Timothy Leadbeater (known as Timmy to everyone) blew on his whistle. "Batter up!" He shouted to his softball team. He was coach and umpire to a bunch of eight year olds. He was also an English Lit teacher. The reason he also coached softball after school was because the school hadn't offered it as one of their extra-curricular games. This was just a trial run to see if they could rustle up a good team and Timmy had been instated as coach in the meantime because he'd been a baseball champ at high school.

Timmy was a man in his very early forties with plain brown hair that curled around his face and brown eyes that matched the hair. He'd worn glasses since the third grade and under his wife's advice had recently swapped them for contact lenses. She said they made him handsomer and it made him smile when she said that. He knew he wasn't handsome—he'd always been average. Average height, average weight, average looks, average income, average lifestyle, average home, average everything. So it was nice to hear that his wife thought he was handsome.

Timmy smiled as he thought about his wife Denise. Now she was definitely beautiful. She was a knockout and had always been. She was the only thing in his life that wasn't average. And the best part was that she had eyes only for him. All that dark red hair down to her pert, round ass was for him. Those dark bottle-green eyes were all for him. Those perfect round perky tits with delicious nipples were all for him. Those long perfect legs and smooth thighs were all for him. That gorgeous face only lit up for him. He and Denise had been married for five amazing years and their relationship was just getting better every day. They were talking about trying for their first child soon.

How did I get so damn lucky? Timmy wondered with a smile. He looked up at the bleachers where a motley crew of parents and kids were assembled to watch the practice game. There was Denise. She always tried to make it to his games whenever she could. Even in her baggy T-shirt, jeans and high-tops she still looked like Botticelli's Venus. There was a giant cooler beside her. Timmy knew it was filled with fruits and sandwiches and snacks and juice packs for the kids—and beer for the grownups. Whenever Denise made it to the games she always brought refreshments for everyone for after the game. Timmy loved that about his wife. She was so down-to-earth. She was so beautiful but she wasn't all prissy. She was just like one of the guys.

Denise grinned at him when he caught her eye. She waved, cupped her hands to her lips and cheered for him. "C'mon, honey!" She blew him a kiss.

Timmy pretended to catch the kiss and put it in his pocket for later. He turned back to the kids. "Batter up, you guys. This afternoon you get to pick your own teams."

There were twelve kids altogether and with both girls and boys mixed so it was a really informal arrangement. Timmy listened to them squabble as they arranged themselves into two teams of six and then argue about who got to bat first.

There was lots of name-calling and tongue-sticking but they finally decided. Pete, one of the kids, ran to home plate and the game started.

Timmy had a specific approach to his coaching and umpiring. During practice, he coached and during the games he umpired. He liked it that way, and so was supervising the match without intervening too much in the game-play. The cheers from the spectators made it much more fun.

Timmy noticed that one of the kids played the best. All of them were alright, but he had seen right from the start that Thorne Caliban was a star. The boy was great. He had incredible hand-eye coordination, could swing a bat like his arm was a piston, could throw a fast or slow one that could knock even the best batter off their game. Kid ran like a cheetah too.

But even more than all that the kid had a seriously calm aura about him. And he had this way of looking at an opponent player with a cold and steady I'm-gonna-whoop-your-ass-and-enjoy-it sort of look that was strange on the face of an adorable eight year old.

Timmy knew that the kid got it from his father. Stone Caliban, from all Timmy could see, was a mean motherfucker. Timmy had seen Stone Caliban many times when he'd come to attend the games but they had never spoken. Which was fine with Timmy, because the guy seemed like a real asshole. Like he thought he was God's gift to humanity as a whole.

Despite hating Stone, Timmy appreciated that Stone's son Thorne was an all-star player and a great kid. From what Thorne said Timmy knew that Stone was a single father raising him alone. Thorne seemed to really love it—always doing cool things with his cool dad just the two of them without anyone cramping their style.

Timmy was watching and umpiring the game with all his attention for a while. When he looked up to give Denise a wink he noticed that she wasn't in the seat she had been in before. Had he made a mistake? The giant cooler was still there but the space where his beautiful wife had been was empty.

Timmy looked around for her all over the bleachers. He finally saw her. She was standing at the end of a row of chairs in the aisle and talking to someone. He looked to see who she was talking to.

It was a man and he was all too familiar. Much taller than average. Mid/late thirties. Jet black hair, ice-blue eyes. Sculpted face. Tanned. A fucking gym rat from all the biceps and washboard abs he was sporting. Timmy scowled. It was Stone Caliban of course. The guy obviously thought he was all that. Dressed in all black. Black jeans, a black fitted shirt to show of all his fucking hours at the gym and a black bomber jacket.

He was grinning at Denise, flashing a set of white, perfect teeth. Timmy scowled. What the hell? Stone never talked to anyone—he thought himself too good—but now he was flashing teeth at Denise? A part of Timmy wanted to march up there and ask the asshole what he was doing grinning at his wife. The other part knew that he shouldn't. He was the umpire for the ongoing game for one thing...and for another thing, well the dude was fucking huge. One punch from him would probably put a guy in the emergency room.

Timmy looked on uncomfortably as Stone smiled. He looked at Denise to see how she was taking it. Denise didn't seem to be enjoying the attention. She had her hands at her hips and she wasn't smiling back.

Timmy watched him say something to her. She replied, keeping a straight face. He laughed at whatever her reply had been. She cracked a smile and then walked away without looking back. She didn't seem affected by him at all.

Denise returned to her seat, and then glanced Timmy's way. She grinned at him. It was her big warm smile. Timmy grinned back. He was so proud of her. She laughed at his grin and blew him a big kiss for all the world to see. He blew her one back and returned to being umpire.

Thorne's team won, of course. But Timmy gave them all props for participation. All the spectators then joined them on the field to have the snacks Denise had brought.

Denise came to him at once and threw him a beer from the cooler. Timmy caught it. She laughed and walked over to him. She gave him a big, smacking kiss on the lips. "You did awesome, honey, as you always do. You're just as great a softball coach as you are a teacher. And you're a stellar guy. You inspire these kids."

Timmy laughed self-consciously. "Stop it or you'll make me start blushing in front of my team. They wouldn't fear me then."

"Ha! As if anyone would be afraid of you!"

It was said in a jokey way but Timmy found that it didn't sit right with him. "What? You don't think they respect me?"

Denise then realized that she may have upset him. "That's not what I meant baby. They respect you but they don't fear you. They're two different things and respect is better, right? I mean I'd want people to respect me not fear me."

Timmy smiled, relaxed again. He cracked his beer can open. "Yeah, yeah, you're right. I'm sorry I went a little crazy just then. Don't know why." He glanced over at Stone Caliban. He was seemingly congratulating his son on the win. Father and son were laughing and fist-bumping each other.

He turned back to Denise. "So, uh, what did Caliban over there want?"

"What?"

"Stone Caliban. I saw him talking to you earlier."

Denise smiled. "Oh, just this and that. Why?"

"Nothing." Timmy took a refreshing gulp of beer. "Just that I've never seen him talk to any other person here before."

"He was just saying hi."

"Oh okay. I was just asking because you seemed pissed off. He say anything inappropriate?"

"No." Denise took a gulp of her own beer.

"Ah. Okay. He ever say hi to you before?" Timmy tried to make the question seem casual so she wouldn't get pissed off.

"No, we just met. He introduced himself that's all." She gave him a suspicious look. "Hell, Timmy," she whispered, sounding annoyed. "Don't tell me you're pissed off because some guy said hi to me at a kids softball game!"

Timmy shook his head quickly. When she put it like that, she made him out to be some irrational, jealous maniac. "No of course not," he replied defensively. "I just thought it was a little strange, that's all."

Denise didn't answer. She still looked slightly pissed.

Timmy smiled and held her hand. "I'm sorry baby, it's just...you're hot."

She burst out laughing. "And you're a dolt." She put her arms round him and kissed him. "But you're my dolt and I love you." She pulled back and winked. "So since the game's over, how about me and my dolt go home and open a glass of wine? Hm?"

"That sounds so perfect, baby."

They drove home together shortly after that, to their pretty but modest two-bedroom. They had plans to turn the spare bedroom into a nursery once they got started on the kid thing. Denise wanted to wait a few months longer until things cooled down at the travel agency where she worked. Business slowed down in January because Christmas was over and summer was a long way off.

In the meantime, Denise and Timmy sometimes talked about childrens names or how to design the nursery. She wanted yellow walls with white furnishings so it would be great for both boys and girls but there were still a few months to January so that night she made him wear a condom as they fucked. It was a great fuck as usual and they went to sleep straight after.

Their lives went on as usual for the next few weeks. Denise sometimes made it to his games, and watched cheering on from the bleachers. Timmy continued to be a hardworking teacher and coach, devoting all his time and lifeblood to his team and his students who loved his mildness and were inspired by his knowledge. Although teaching was an average and sometimes boring job, Timmy loved it. It gave him purpose and he enjoyed enlightening the young. He loved coaching just as much as teaching and his efforts paid off when more kids signed up for the softball team.

Timmy had always been called a good guy and he was.

Timmy always liked it when Denise came to the games, but he found that after the day she had first spoken to Stone Caliban he began showing up to the games a lot more often than he had before. In fact Timmy could swear that Stone now showed up for every game.

He'd sit coolly watching. His long legs crossed. His ice-blue eyes cool. A proud little smile on his face as he watched his chip-off-the-old-block decimate all the opposing teams.

Timmy wouldn't have cared one way or another that Stone was showing up to the games...if it weren't for the fact that he was always talking to Denise. He never talked to anyone else. Just Denise.

The second time he had showed up, he had stopped by Denise's seat, seemingly making light chat before moving on. The next time he had sat and chatted a little while longer. The next time he had simply sat next to Denise, talking to her all the while. And so it continued. She seemed to warm up to him a little more every time and after a while it seemed to Timmy that they were just sitting there talking and laughing throughout the games not cheering or even paying attention to the play.

It annoyed Timmy, but he didn't say anything. He didn't want to annoy Denise by being so jealous and suspicious. Even though she and Stone seemed to have grown real chummy. Often she'd touch his arm as she laughed. He'd put his arm around the back of her seat. He'd flash those white teeth. Once Timmy had seen him touch her hip as they had been laughing at something.

Whenever he asked Denise what they were talking about, it was a shrug and a dismissive smile. She didn't remember or it wasn't important or it was just a joke that he needed to have been there to get.

Timmy knew that Stone wanted to fuck her. He saw the way Stone looked at her hot ass as she walked away, the way Stone looked down her blouse when he thought she wasn't looking. The way he smiled and talked to her and always sat with her.

A month later and it was really starting to bug Timmy. He couldn't hold it in anymore. As they were cooking dinner one night he said sullenly. "So you and Caliban are friends now, huh?"

"Oh, Stone? Yeah he's alright." Denise said cheerfully, not noticing his sullen tone.

Or maybe she was pretending not to notice it, Timmy thought.

Angry by her, he slammed the lid down on a saucepan and spun around to shout. "Does he have to sit with you all the fucking time, though? And do you have to keep touching his fucking arm and laughing like he's the best comedian since Chris-fucking-Rock?"

Denise was holding a wooden spoon. She held it tighter and pointed it at him. "Don't yell at me Timmy! Don't fucking yell at me. I haven't done anything wrong. And if it bothered you this fucking much all this time why the hell didn't you say anything?"

"Oh so now my wife has to be told not to flirt with some fucker right under my nose!"

"It's not flirting. He's only a friend and if you can't deal with that then it's your problem. I'm not going to stop talking to him just because of your insecurity." Denise threw the spoon down and brushed past him. She flounced out of the kitchen.

Timmy was mad, but he couldn't help but look at the way her hot ass rolled in the shorts she was wearing. She went into the bedroom and slammed the door. He stayed in the kitchen alone for a while. He calmed down and then went after her.

She was sitting on the bed with her hands folded across her pendulous breasts. Her nipples were poking through. Timmy tried not to look right now. "Hey baby. I'm sorry okay?" he said nicely. "Guess I handled that all wrong but it's been bugging me."

Denise rolled her eyes. "Then maybe you should have told me without yelling." She snapped.

"I'm sorry. But you yelled back."

"Well you yelled first."

"I'm sorry baby." Timmy went over to her. He knelt beside her and tried to smile. "It's only because you're hot."

Denise cracked a smile. "Not gonna work, you dolt."

"That guy really bothers me though." Timmy looked into her eyes. "So could you just...not?"

Denise bent over and kissed him. "See if you'd just told me that in the first place all this would have been solved without drama."

"So you won't talk to him anymore baby?"

"You'll never see me talking to him again," she promised earnestly.

Timmy was glad. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

They kissed and then went back to continue with dinner. That night when they were in bed, he started to rub her ass. "So...you wanna?"

Denise giggled. "Get the condom."

Timmy's dick was starting to get hard. He rubbed it against her ass. "I thought we were going to stop using the condom. I want to fuck you bareback."

"No way. Not for another month or so. Condom. Now."

Timmy went to get the condom. They fucked and then slept off.

He was happy as the days wore on. Denise kept her word. The next time she had been at the game Stone had come over to sit by her as normal, but she'd ignored his conversational attempts as much as possible until he got the message. He did try again the next time, but she rebuffed him again. It then seemed that he got the message. He always stopped by to say hi to her but then he went to sit somewhere else. Timmy was glad.

Soon there was to be a playoff between their softball team and the team belonging to another nearby school Timmy was glad and training kicked up a notch. Denise always came by with snacks and moral support. Their team was Home so that helped.

Everyone was there on the day of the game, many parents and students. A neutral umpire was put in charge of the games so Timmy and the other coach just stood on the side-lines.

During the thick of the game he looked up to the bleachers for Denise but he didn't see her. Home team won a point just then and the crowd went up in cheers. Timmy still looked around for Denise but didn't see her.

He looked all over the crowd but still didn't see her. Where had she gone? Was she okay?

Timmy was worried. There was bad intuition in his gut. He left the field during play. Nobody really noticed because they were all too into the game.

Timmy looked over the crowd again though he knew she wasn't there. Where could she be? He hurried over to the parking lot and started to run. Had she forgotten something in the car and ran down to get it.

He ran through the parking lot to their car. He didn't see her. Stumped, he looked around. The intuition got a lot worse. Where was his beautiful Denise?

He wondered where she could be. Maybe she needed to use the bathroom and gone into the school building?

When that idea occurred to him Timmy ran from the parking lot towards the school. He burst into the empty hallways. "Denise!" he shouted. The intuition was getting worse. "Denise, baby?"

He raced down the empty halls, peeking into all the rooms. No sign of her. He checked all the bathrooms. No sign of her there either.

Timmy ran over to his coach's office to get his cell phone to call her. He was just out in the hall when he heard sounds. They sounded like voices and breaths.

What?

Creeping silently now, Timmy followed the sounds. They seemed to be coming from his office. He crept down the hall to his door.

It was one of those doors where the top half was transparent glass so Timmy was able to see what was going on inside. What he saw nearly made him faint. His head swam like he was going to lose consciousness.

It was Denise...with Stone.

Timmy stared at them, unable to believe what he was seeing. His heart was breaking into a million pieces. He doubted what he was seeing. He had to be dreaming.

There was Denise, naked as the day she was born. She was bent over on his desk with her legs spread eagle wide. Stone was also naked and lowering his head to her wet pussy.

"Ooh baby," Denise squealed, giggling. "Yeah baby ooh! Ooh! Get it out! Get it out!"

Stone was laughing as he ate her pussy, sticking his tongue in like he was digging for gold. "You naughty slut," he said in his deep voice. "Getting your wet pussy eaten by a hot stud like me while your idiot wimp husband sweats on the pitch."

Denise just kept giggling. "Get it out with your tongue baby," she told him. She was panting as he ate her.

Timmy stared and stared. He was in shock and unable to move. His heart was breaking. The scene before him was so erotic. His gorgeous wife. It couldn't be possible. It just couldn't be possible. He was rooted to the spot and watched helplessly as the scene played out before him like a bad play or crash movie.

Stone stuck his tongue in her pussy and brought it out again. There was a wedding ring around it. Timmy knew it was Denise's wedding ring.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds