• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding Her Ch. 02

Finding Her Ch. 02

I enjoy the picture again. She had sent it right on time. As instructed she is wearing a French maid uniform. The top was pulled down and a clothes pin was attached to each nipple. Her lips were painted a slutty shade of red to match the outfit. It is noticeable because her tongue is sticking out of her mouth with a third pin attached. It took me a moment to find the fourth but my eye caught the fourth one firmly holding her pussy lips together as she knelt on her knees with her thighs spread wide. I was proud of the effort she had taken in preparing herself. Her hair had fixed nicely to frame her face. Large hoop earrings dangled seductively, a pearl choker wrapped her throat. Those deep blue eyes really caught my attention, they drew me into her. Even her stocking and garters were fixed perfectly for the picture.

I had sent her a message telling her what a good slut she was and that I was looking forward to seeing her in a few days. I waited three days and then emailed her instructions for her arrival to my house. They were simple and straightforward. It is a fifteen-minute drive from her apartment to my house on the coast. She is to leave her house at six in the morning on Saturday and dress exactly as she had in the picture. Traffic would be light if any and that time but still she would be available to any one that care to enjoy the view.

From the balcony that face west I can see her little red Jetta pull into the driveway and wait at the gate. Pressing the button the structure slowly opens. I have given her no more instructions that and am curious to see how she handles herself. Stopping she looks around and parks in the designated spot. I thought a sign reading 'slut parking' was hint enough. Licking my lips in anticipation the beautiful young woman emerges from the car. She is just like the picture and I must control myself from wanting to take and ravage her on the front lawn. Not that I am opposed to that.

Standing next to her car she looks around the courtyard. The walks and vegetation block out any prying eyes, however I can see she feels exposed and vulnerable. The gate slides closed as Rachel looks around. Seeing no clear sign leading her on she starts toward the large front doors. Halfway up the walk she stops. A small sign is flashing a message. 'All sluts stop and wait'. Glancing around she obeys. I enjoy the view, savoring the moment as a beast about to devour his prey. With her heels on she is pushing five feet ten inches. A perfect fit for my six foot three frame.

Satisfied I have seen her patients, using a remote I turn on the sprinklers. First, she jumps back and looks around for an escape from the water. It is at that moment she notices me on the balcony. She stops and returns to her spot. The water soaks her from head to toe. Her hair becomes a flattened mess. Makeup is streaking down her cheeks. The uniform clings to her body.

Turning off the water I stroll through the house and out the double front doors. Wearing only a pair of white linen pajama pants I join her on the wet path. Being this close causes my cock to grow and throb. I deny it immediate pleasure as there is things to do first.

"Welcome to my home slut." I greet her with a smile.

"Thank you, sir." Her words are muddles because of the clothes pin on her tongue.

"Did you enjoy your drive?"

She shakes her head no. I move closer looking at the pins adoring her body. The ones on her tongue and nipples each have perfect little drops of water precariously handing from the ends.

"Did men and women enjoy the view? Did they laugh and point at you?"

Rachel nods yes.

"Did you enjoy them seeing what a slut you are?"

She lowers her head and blushes. Then shakes her head yes. Grabbing her by the hair I yank her head back up.

"Don't ever be ashamed of yourself. Be proud to be of service to your Master."

She nods yes again and a smile is on her face. I pull the clothes pins free and she moans in pain as the blood rush back to the abused areas. Massaging the areas with my hands I then grab her by the neck and pull her close. Roughly and passionately kissing her again. Breaking the kiss, I push her to her knees and without hesitation she pulls my cock free from its confines. Greedily she takes me deep into her throat fighting past her gag reflex.

"Such a good slut. Your cock sucking skills are impressive."

In the early morning as the sound of the waves crashing against the shore I add to the sounds of the morning as Rachel expertly brings me to the edge. Pulling free at the last moment I coat her face with ribbons of cum.

Stepping back, I admire my work of the morning. Leaving her I retrieve a dorm room type mirror from inside the house. She is still on her knees and I place it directly in front of her.

"What do you see?" I ask.

"A dirty slut who looks disgusting, ugly, and wet mess." She answers again lowering her head.

Taking her chin in my hand I force her head back up to look directly in the mirror.

"This is your first lesson. How you think you look, feel, smell, taste, or whatever else does not matter. All that matters are that I find beauty and enjoyment in how I make you look. You are dressed like this more my pleasure, my wants, my desire."

Letting go of her chin I us my finger to scoop a ribbon of cum and push it inside her waiting mouth. She dutifully waits for permission to swallow.

"What I see is a woman who wants to give herself to her Master's pleasure. I see beauty, desire, want. This will not happen overnight but I see a woman who is on the path to building trust with her Master and believing that he will make her into what he wants and what she wants to become. That is what this journey is about and trust will be the foundation. You will trust me to guide you and I will trust you to be open with me."

By this time, she is smiling at the reflection in the mirror as I scoop the last bits of cum from her face.

"There will be times when you will be my whore, my slut, my cunt, my maid, my slave, my bitch. I will expose you and humiliate you. I will bring you to heights of pleasure that you have not yet known and levels of frustration and torment you can't imagine yet. In all this there is one constant. You are mine and I will take care of you. This is for both of our enjoyment and pleasure. Are you willing to be my slut?"

She nods her head yes careful not to spill my cum.

"Good then you may swallow my gift."

With a gulp, she does so and looks up at me with a smile.

"Thank you, Sir."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Finding Her Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds