• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Muslim Femdom Tales

Black Muslim Femdom Tales

"Sweetie, you seem nice but I have to be real with you, I don't play with young Black men in the world of BDSM because they all have a macho complex and they're allergic to Femdom," Zainab Sheikh said calmly, looking the brother standing before her up and down. Whoever said they don't make brothers like they used to wasn't thinking about this one, Zainab thought, bemused.

Rashid Darnell was certainly a handsome brother, six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and slick, dark hair styled in a thick Afro. The brother carried himself with a maturity beyond his twenty three years. Clad in a Black leather jacket, red silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black timberland boots, Rashid looked good enough to eat. Like a lot of the brothers she met at BDSM functions such as the Black munches like this one, Rashid probably thought he could change her mind about a lot of things...

"That's news to me, ma'am, because I'm a switch," Rashid said, matter-of-factly, a wry grin on his handsome face. For the first time, a glimmer of interest appeared in Zainab's soulful brown eyes. The towering Black amazon and budding dominatrix sensed that this brother was not like the others. What on Earth were the odds of that? A young Black man who wasn't into White girls, nor was he threatened by Black female dominance. Hmm.

"Well, Rashid, I think you just might be a unicorn," Zainab replied, and Rashid grinned and shrugged. When he offered to buy her a drink, she happily accepted. As the evening rolled on, Zainab got to know this rare fish a little better. Rashid was a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. He recently transferred to Carleton University from Wayne County Community College.

"Don't care to live in Donald Trump's twisted idea of a great America, I swear this bozo is going to make it legal for Klansmen to hunt brothers for sport just like they used to do in the bad old days," Rashid said bitterly, and Zainab gently laid her hand on his arm. Rashid smiled faintly, but said nothing. Little did he know how much Zainab empathized with his pain. If he only knew...

During Zainab's last trip to the U.S. she visited the City of Jacksonville, Florida, and saw a most disturbing sight. Unruly rednecks openly carrying guns on the city streets and mocking President Barack Obama during the 2016 Presidential election pitting Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump. This brought back some bad memories for Zainab Sheikh, who was born to a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a French Canadian mother in the City of Montreal, Quebec, in 1977.

"They stare at us because they hate seeing Black Muslim men married to White women," Zainab's parents, Omar Sheikh and Elisabeth LaPierre-Sheikh explained to her one day. The life-changing discussion took place on a fateful day when Zainab inquired about people staring at them as they walked about a shopping center in Laval. From that day forward, Zainab began paying attention to her surroundings. What the young woman saw astonished her...

"I can't afford to be weak in a world that wants to eat me alive," Zainab Sheikh swore to herself, shortly after that talk with her parents. The product of good genes, Zainab grew up to be six feet tall, bodacious and curvy, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and lime-green eyes. People often mistook her for a Latina due to her 'exotic' good looks, but Zainab always told them that she was Black...and proudly Muslim.

The racism Zainab Sheikh saw in the world irked her, and she decided to become stronger so she could deal with. Even in a racially diverse place like the City of Montreal, Zainab saw that certain institutions like the police and the education system treated minorities different from Whites. The differentials in race and power dynamics fascinated her. While in college, Zainab discovered the world of BDSM and set out to become a dominatrix.

"Are you alright, Miss Sheikh?" Rashid's deep baritone voice chimed in, snatching Zainab Sheikh out of her little trip down memory lane. Zainab looked at Rashid, touched by the genuine concern in his voice. She assured the young brother that she was okay, and Rashid resumed with his myriad questions about BDSM, and what life was like in Ottawa. After all, he'd only been in the Canadian capital for a couple of months...

"Ottawa is what you make of it, my man, some say it's a boring city, but trust me, it's about who you know and what you're up to," Zainab said confidently. After graduating with her MBA from the University of Montreal in 1998, Zainab Sheikh moved to the City of Ottawa. Fresh out of university, Zainab began working for the Bank of Montreal. In the nearly two decades since, Zainab rose to the position of regional president of BMO. The first minority and only the second woman to achieve such a thing in company history...

"I could certainly use a guide," Rashid said amorously, and Zainab looked at him and grinned. This brother sure knows how to talk to a lady, she thought. That's why Zainab surprised Rashid, and herself, by ducking out of the munch. A lot of the attendees, Black men and Black women in the Ottawa area who were testing the waters of BDSM, looked on as Zainab Sheikh, the grand dame of the Black BDSM scene, left with a younger man. Certainly had a lot of tongues wagging, that's for sure...

Zainab Sheikh and Rashid Darnell went back to Rashid's place in the Nepean sector, and had themselves a grand old time. Zainab was pleasantly surprised by Rashid's place. The African-American stud had a nice two-bedroom apartment, with a kitchen, a washroom, a living room and two closets. Zainab vividly remembered her student days. The place where she stayed near the University of Montreal was like a shoe box.

"Let me take care of you, my goddess," Rashid whispered as he laid Zainab Sheikh on his king-sized bed. Rashid had been with quite a few women in his day but Zainab was something else. The voluptuous, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, light-skinned beauty who lay on his bed was in a league of her own. Rashid kissed her full and deep, and then proceeded to worship her body...

"Show me what you're made of," Zainab murmured, and Rashid grinned, then began licking her sexy, curvy body. That tongue of his licked her from her lips to her toes. Finally, Rashid began sucking on Zainab's breasts while sliding his hand between her thick, sexy thighs. Zainab spread her legs a bit, and Rashid worked two fingers into her already wet pussy and began fingering her. Soon, the biracial Muslim dominatrix began moaning in sheer pleasure...

Later, Rashid put Zainab on all fours, and admired her big brown booty. Hot damn, if all Somali-Canadian Muslim MILFs had big, heart-shaped butts like Zainab, Rashid just might move there permanently. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Rashid began eating Zainab's booty. While voraciously eating her ass, Rashid also fingered her pussy. Soon the bed was shaking as Zainab thrashed about and squealed in delight, orgasmic at last...

"I'm all about pleasing you, my fine sister," Rashid said, as he rolled a condom on his long and thick, glistening, dark and uncircumcised dick. Zainab stroked his dick, and then welcomed him inside of her. Laying her on her back, Rashid raised Zainab's thick legs in the air as he thrust into her. Zainab licked her lips, loving the deliciously hot pain she felt down below as Rashid began pumping his dick into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his torso, craving him, wanting more of him within her...

A couple of hours later, Zainab Sheikh and Rashid Darnell lay side by side on the bed, quite pleased with themselves. Zainab smiled at Rashid, pleased by the young brother's performance. Few men nowadays were all-night-men, but Rashid definitely had a lot going on for him. This one was definitely going places. And now for the acid test. Could Rashid handle her dominant side?

"Get ready for some wicked fun, Rashid, I want to play," Zainab said as she grabbed her bag, and then got up from the bed. Heading to the nearby washroom, Zainab changed into her dominatrix outfit. When she came back into the bedroom, clad in Black leather from head to toe, and sporting a riding crop in one hand while the other stroked a phallic object, Zainab looked like she meant business.

"Now that's what's up, I like," Rashid said enthusiastically. Zainab looked into the brother's eyes, looking for signs of fear or discomfort. As a Black dominatrix, it wasn't hard for Zainab to find white dudes willing to get flogged and totally dominated by her. Black men with such tendencies loathed to admit them. Rashid Darnell of Detroit definitely wasn't like the others. Zainab smiled at him, pleased.

"Let's get down to business," Zainab said, and Rashid nodded most eagerly. Over the next couple of hours, Zainab took him through the paces and showed the young brother what Black female domination was all about. First, Zainab started by bending Rashid over her knee and giving a sound spanking. Rashid took to it like a cat takes to hunting mice, and thoroughly enjoyed his spanking.

"I love what you do," Rashid said, smiling, and Zainab winked at him, then continued with the session. Next, Zainab sucked on Rashid's dick while fingering his ass with her gloved fingers. The more Zainab fingered Rashid's ass, the harder his big ole dick got in her mouth. When Zainab replaced her fingers with a slim green dildo, Rashid's ass greedily took the whole thing. Thrilled by his enthusiastic acceptance, Zainab continued with her experiment...

"Are you ready for my strap-on dildo, handsome?" Zainab paused to ask while tugging on Rashid's dick, and the brother smiled and nodded. Next, Zainab bent him over and lubricated his ass. Rashid was on all fours, and he turned around and grinned at her. Zainab smiled, amazed by this open-minded, sinfully sexy young man. Grinning, Zainab caressed Rashid's cute ass, then spread his cheeks and pressed the dildo against his bum. With a swift thrust, Zainab penetrated him...

"Fuck me harder, Mistress Sheikh," Rashid pleaded, and Zainab happily obliged him. Gripping his hips, she thrust into him, burying the dildo as far as it would go up his tight ass. Rashid screamed and moaned deeply as she fucked him with gusto. Bucking her hips, Zainab leaned into Rashid and continued pounding his ass. To really shine Rashid on, Zainab pulled his hair and spanked his ass while fucking him. And she didn't let up until Rashid actually pleaded for mercy...

"Glad I met you, handsome," Zainab Sheikh said to Rashid Darnell, an hour later. They showered together, and then got dressed. Ever the gentleman, he walked her to her car. Rashid took Zainab's hand and brought it to his lips, gently kissing it. Zainab blushed, and thanked him for a wonderful night. The Muslim dominatrix was all smiles as she drove back to her townhouse in the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario. Rashid Darnell of Detroit was something else, and she was definitely going to be seeing a lot more of him...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Muslim Femdom Tales

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds