• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Virgin Sissy Sex Drive

Virgin Sissy Sex Drive

Note: All characters depicted in this story are over 25 years of age.

*****

I felt a bit nervous as I got in my car to drive to the themed disco. I was already wearing my costume. What if my car broke down or I got a puncture? It was a fantasy night where you could dress as your favourite story characters. I was Alice in Wonderland. My pretty blue dress had an apron decorated with little red hearts. In my hair was an Alice Band.

All the hems were trimmed with lots of crisp white lace. Under my short dress were frilly white petticoats that made it flare out. I wore white over-knee socks and matching light blue Mary-Jane shoes. I wanted to keep my dress nice, so I spread it out on my thighs so it draped over the sides of the car seat. I raised the hem at the back so my panties and thighs were resting directly on the car seat. I felt very nice!

I was wearing a tight thong and I was well tucked. Over that I wore skimpy but frilly white panties. I was a pure virgin girl and I liked my body to match my nature. So I had douched very patiently and thoroughly and then patted my lovely clean bottom dry with scented talc. And then I'd sprayed flowery scent lightly all over. Of course there wasn't a hair on my body below my eyebrows. I wanted to feel perfect, like a fresh daisy. That's all. I wasn't planning anything else.

I was having naughty thoughts already.

"No," I told myself. "You don't do that sort of thing. You're a nice girl. You're just going for a dance."

I started the engine. My knees leaned prettily toward each other and my hand caressed the leather gear-knob before clicking it lightly into first and rolling smoothly into the night.

The roads were quiet.

I giggled as the car bounced over the speed bump and the frills of my petticoats tickled my thighs. Before long I reached the on-ramp and speeded up to join the highway.

I was startled by the blast of a horn. Oh dear, I hadn't noticed the big black 4WD racing up in my lane and the driver seemed annoyed. He pulled out to overtake me and looked across angrily - but his expression changed to a smile when he saw me. From his high position he could look down through my car window. He was fascinated by my pale, powdered thighs!

I don't know what came over me, but with my left hand, I slipped the hem on my dress back until he could see the pink frills along edge of my snow-white panties. He was delighted - so much so that he swerved a bit. He blew me a kiss and looked longingly into my eyes before zooming on his way.

"What am I doing?" I thought to myself. But it felt lovely to be admired - even lusted after - as the cute and scenty girl that I was that night.

The miles rolled steadily under my plump girly wheels and after a time I saw I was halfway there. I felt a twinge between my legs. Had I gone for a pee before I left? I pictured myself getting ready - arranging my dress - making up while sipping water - ending up sipping the whole bottle.

The urge was getting stronger. A blue sign beside the road came into my headlights. There was a service area in just two miles. But how could I go dressed like this?

In what seemed even less than two minutes, I came to the exit. After hesitating, I swung on to the off-ramp. I remembered the long red raincoat I kept in the back of the car. I parked in a quiet corner, got out and put it on. I seemed well covered, so I walked calmly into the entrance, past the shops and into the gender-neutral cubicle. I slipped my panties and thong down, sat on the seat, and had a long, glorious pee. Afterwards I patted dry and used a little talc from the mini can in my handbag. Then I sprayed my thighs with scent, pulled my thong and panties up and rearranged my petticoats and dress, before putting my raincoat back on.

I felt quite bold now, so I went to the coffee shop and ordered a hot chocolate. I paid and collected my drink at the end of the counter.

"There you are, love," said the barista. I fluttered my eyelids in a shy smile as I carefully picked up the tray.

I clip-clopped over to a quiet table by the window with soft sofa seats. It was very hot in the cafe and very quiet, so I took my raincoat off, folded it, and put in on the ledge in front of the window, kind of forgetting how I was dressed. I put my phone on the table and looked at Facebook. Sharon had some new red shoes and there was a picture of her wearing them with a little black dress. I clicked "Like". Judy had a bad cold. I clicked and held, giving her a "Love". As usual, I got quite engrossed catching up with all this, so I didn't notice the good-looking stranger until he reached my table.

"Mind if I join you, dear?" he asked.

"Not at all," I heard myself reply in a voice about two octaves higher than usual.

A moment later, I wondered whether this was wise, since there were plenty of empty tables. But maybe he hadn't noticed that... He sat beside me on the sofa, arranging his coffee and two chocolate muffins.

"I don't know if I can eat two of these," he said in a warm a friendly voice. "Will you have one?"

"I shouldn't really..." I started

"Oh, go on," he replied playfully, breaking a piece off.

He held the piece up to me and I daintily took it from his fingers with my ruby-red lips.

"I hope I'm not encouraging him too much," I thought. "I don't even know him."

"You're very pretty," he cooed. "I noticed you as soon as I walked in."

I blushed shyly, looking downward. He stroked my hair very lightly - it felt lovely. I had never been treated so gently before. His hand found mine and our fingers intertwined

"Is this real?" I mused. "Can I really be doing this?"

He moved closer to me, so that our bottoms were touching. He stroked my hand, patiently caressing my fingers. Then his fingertips drifted on to my skirt, tiptoeing down until they reached my hem. He kissed me fleetingly on the cheek.

"Oh..." I exclaimed in a quiet, high voice.

His fingers were tickling the inside of my thigh, under the edge of my petticoat, making me giggle and feel excited.

"Oh, yes please," I whispered, as his fingers explored my smooth, nude skin.

I glanced around, but no one was looking, so I ran my own fingertips over his crotch., feeling his firmness below. I began to rub there, slowly and rhythmically. It seemed the natural thing to do. His fingers found the edge of my panties and he began to play with me - feeling around where the fabric met the tops of my thighs.

Now I was very excited indeed! I felt beautiful, pure and desirable- a fresh, fragrant flower ready to be plucked and enjoyed.

"I want to be inside you," he murmured.

That left me in no doubt of his intentions. I knew that soon I'd have to make a decision, but not yet. I slid his zip down and slipped my fingers inside. I soon felt his warm, hard cock in my hand.

"Mmmm, that's nice and big," I cooed, as I caressed his prong underneath and over the top, teasing him.

His fingers started to tremble with pleasure. He tugged on the waistband of my panties, so I raised myself just slightly, letting him slip them to my knees, from where they dropped to the floor. I quickly picked them up and put them in my handbag before anyone could notice. I was protected only by my thong. I felt delicate and vulnerable. His fingers explored me until I knew I held no secrets from him - except one last one. I looked into his eyes. He stroked my hair with his other hand.

"Yes, I know," he said. "I love you for who you are."

I sighed with relief.

He gave my bare buttock a little pinch, and with a cheeky smile, asked, "Shall we go for a walk together? It's a lovely night."

I looked through the window at the inviting half moon shining in the sky - at its kind face gazing down on our romance. I draped my coat over my shoulders - not bothering to fasten it.

We strolled arm-in-arm past late-night truckers as they wolfed down fried bacon and sausages. One looked up for a moment and grinned at me before nudging his mate and turning his attention back to 2000 calories of supper.

The door to the outside patio tables was still unlocked, so out we went into the night. The cool air drifted around my excited crotch. Would he really be inside me tonight? We ambled on towards the duck pond and trees and then to the other side of the pond where it was dark.

He drew me towards him with his hand on my waist and kissed me long and deeply. As I kissed him back, working my lips against his, he ran his hand under my dress and up my bare thigh, caressing me lovingly. I quivered with delight and moved forward so that our bodies we pressed together. I raised my knee and stroked his leg with my inner thigh.

"It's cool outside," I whispered in his ear. "You'll be so much warmer inside my body."

"My pretty girl, are you sure that's what you want?" he asked, looking deeply into my eyes as his fingers ran over my bottom - bare except for the snowy-white thong covering my hole

I answered him by pulling his zip down again and taking his cock in my hand, pulling it out so that it sprung free into the night air. I knew he wanted me. We padded a little deeper into the thicket of trees behind the lake. He hugged me close, one hand on each cheek of my ass, through the back of my dress. Then he brought his hands to my front and raised my skirt and petticoats so that they were held up against his body.

His cock was under my crotch. I squeezed him between my thighs. His hands were under my hem at the back again, this time running hungrily up to my bare bottom cheeks. As I wrapped both hands around the back of his neck, I felt his stiff dick against the skin of my thighs and teasing me through my thong. He looked into my eyes again as he probed me. His cock was between my cheeks, tickling them, separating them a little.

He gripped my cheeks with his warm hands. His fingers were playing with my thong where it covered my hole. He pushed the thong away a little with his fingernail and tickled my pink bum hole. He pushed his fingertip just a little way in to my innocent virgin passage.

"Oooooo!" I moaned with delight.

I was his scenty, frilly, powdered virgin girlfriend, seduced into naughtiness in the woods. I wanted to be penetrated! I knew this was my time.

"Take me!" I shouted, far too loudly.

A fluffy white owl stared down from a branch, wide-eyed as though aghast at my wantonness.

"You're mine tonight, my beautiful girl," he declared lustfully, as he pulled my thong down. I stepped out of it, leaving my final barrier discarded unwanted on its bed of pine needles.

A sudden breeze raised my dress and petticoats and cooled my crotch. I was so exposed, but in a beautiful way. I was defenceless in my surrender to him.

"I am yours," I said sweetly. "You are my first, so please love me gently."

He felt safe enough to undress now. I helped him take his top off. I undid his jeans and he dropped them to the ground, kicking them away. I smoothed my hands under the waistband of his tight underpants, lingering a little on his firm buttocks, and pulled them down to join his jeans.

He was rock-hard. I handed him a bottle of lube from my handbag that I kept just in case, together with a rubber. Naked now, he stroked my quivering thigh with one hand. With the other, he started to lube me. First one finger, ever so gently. Turning a little, pushing a little way in, then a little more. Then two fingers. Then three.

I was aching for him!

"I want your cock inside me now!" I demanded.

As he stroked my bare tummy oh so gently, I felt the tip of his dick pushing my lips aside and entering my body just a little. As he pushed a bit harder, it was painful.

"Ow, ow, ow!" I squealed.

"I know, darling," he whispered. "You're a beautiful virgin girl and you're very tight, but I'll be very careful with you."

He pulled out and caressed me until I stopped aching.

"Just relax," I thought to myself. "That's what they say."

So I let all the tension go, thinking, "I accept this, I want this, I am his and everything will be fine."

He lubed some more and pushed into me again. This time it was OK. I still felt very filled but I could take it. I stopped worrying about anything that might happen. I just lived in the moment, feeling his joy as well as my own.

"You are deep inside me!" I called, "Sharing my body!"

I knew he felt the warmth of my innermost self surrounding his dick, holding it tight as he enjoyed me and I him.

"You are wonderful, my love," he replied.

I leaned against a tree with both hands on the trunk as he pumped me more firmly. My dress and petticoats were thrown up my back.

"I feel like a whore being half naked in the woods with you fucking me!" I said. "But this is so wonderful!"

"My naughty, naughty girl," he said, and smacked me playfully on each cheek in turn.

"That felt good! More, more, more!" I said.

He pulled his cock out and slapped me harder on each cheek until it stung a bit. It felt lovely.

He played with by bottom, stroking my cheeks, tickling my crack, pushing his fingers into me and working them around.

"You're being very naughty indeed!" he said, firmly but lovingly. "Your cheeks are rosy red from my slaps, but you're such a slutty girl, I'll have to give you a real hard fucking!"

He gave my ass two more quick, hard slaps, then he pulled me to him and shoved right in until he was in to the hilt. His balls slapped against my bum as his excitement grew and he went faster. As he pushed, again and again, flattening my buttocks, I felt a beautiful release of anticipation. I pre-cummed under my skirt.

"Oh - oh - ohhh!"

There I was, bent forwards, legs spread wide, bared to his desires, in ecstasy. Absolutely helpless. Suddenly, he pulled out, swung me around and kissed me wildly, grasping my butt cheeks in both hands. I threw my arms around his neck as he lifted me bodily, backing me into the tree trunk. I wrapped my legs around him. He lowered me onto his cock. I felt him slide into me smoothly, until he was in to the hilt, but this time rammed right against his crotch with my own weight. Pushing me against the tree trunk to support me, he shoved in and out with short, half-dick-length strokes.

So firmly embedded inside me! I dropped my hand to feel his firm, swollen balls as I felt unstoppable excitement rise within me.

"Cum inside me!" I gasped.

We kissed quickly and wildly, as our glory approached.

I grasped him hard in my leg scissors, holding him deep inside me and kissing him deeply, with tongues, as I came, shaking with uncontrollable ecstasy. He was thumping up deep inside me. I screamed with pleasure as my pure white cum shot in bursts on to his bare tummy.

"My love! My love!" he exclaimed, as his balls tightened in my hand.

He gripped my ass cheeks hard in two handfuls as his cock pulsed inside me, releasing his cream into my body.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! I love you! Ohhh!" he shouted in his deep, resonant voice.

But he kept pumping, slowly and gently. He knew I still wanted more!

But this was the gentle sequel to our wild lust. I felt possessed in a gentle and beautiful way. Finally, as I trembled with pleasure, I came again, quietly and with a loving sigh. And then we were still, in each other's arms. He released me and lowered me gently to the forest floor. We both lay for a while, his hand still up my dress, on my bare bottom, my head upon his chest, as the stars lit the sky like diamonds.

I knew at last who I was. A sissy but no longer a virgin. I real girl. I had given the gift of my precious flower to him. In time, I put my thong and panties back on and he walked me arm in arm to my car. When we reached the car, he kissed me softly and stroked my hair.

"Will I see you again, my beautiful, fragrant girl?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answered sweetly.

Still holding his hand, I opened the car door and settled daintily into the driver's seat. Our fingers slipped slowly apart. He closed the door for me, pushing it shut quietly but firmly. I started the engine, slipped it into gear and headed for the exit.

I saw him in the mirror, waving and blowing kisses to me as I melted into the night and joined the highway. Was there a tear of parting in his eye? It seemed so but I doubt that I shall ever know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Virgin Sissy Sex Drive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds