• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Unscheduled Threesome

The Unscheduled Threesome

I was just out of a six month relationship and about to leave work when my best friend June called, wanting to know if I wanted to hang out with her and her crazy friend Holly. They both were at some birthday party at a local private club and needed a ride. On the phone June sounded pretty wasted but I agreed to pick the two of them up and head out to a bar for some karaoke.

The three of us went to our regular watering hole for some tunes and they girls got pretty drunk. I felt a little tipsy but didn't drink anything close to what I usually drink and by the end of the night I felt that I was in good enough condition to drive.

Before we walked out the door, June was waiting outside smoking a cigarette and Holly was waiting at the door looking all drunk and staring at me all 'Googly Eyed'. Now Holly wasn't really much of an attractive woman. She was kind of beastly in a way. She had these big blue crazy eyes that made her look like she escaped from the lunatic asylum. She had a rather large head, with brown hair, a short pony tail, she was tall, big boned, with a pretty decent sized rack with a few extra pounds. I always felt that it wasn't just her physical appearance that was intimidating to me, but the way she carried herself. She was loud, obnoxious and very annoying. Because she was good friends with June I tolerated her.

June on the other hand was very attractive. She had really big tits, nicely shaped, long wavy black hair, black eyes with an ass that you can literally hear screaming out your name. At the time June and I were crushing on each other but I think it was believed between the two of us that we were both somehow untouchable.

That night before walking out the door, while slurring her words, Holly started really drunk flirting with me. It would have been really laughable if she wasn't so annoying when she was doing this. She was so trashed she actually fell on her ass and her feet flew up in the air as she hit the ground exposing everything under her dress. To make a long story short, you can hear laughing all around us.

Feeling a little intimidated, I quickly ran outside to June who was still smoking.

"June your crazy friend won't leave me alone! She's drunk off her ass and is trying to pick me up! You have to save me!" I pleaded with her.

"Don't worry hon, I'll handle her, I'll just pretend that me and you are together and I'll guarantee she will back off you".

"Sounds like a plan to me" I said laughing.

Soon enough crazy Holly exited the bar and continued her flirtations. June, not saying anything (And trying hard not to laugh) leaned over and kissed me on the lips while putting her arm around me.

"Mike is mine you can't have him!" June said in a high pitched voice.

"Since when?" Holly asked shocked.

"Since right now girl! Hey woman! You feeling alright? I think it's time for Mike to drive us home now" She said to Holly.

So we got in the car and began the drive. Holly and June lived probably a mile apart and 5 miles away from the bar we were at so it wasn't that bad of a ride. On the way home, June kept up the sweet talk to deter Holly.

"You know Hon, I've been waiting for a very long time for us to finally get together" she said.

"Oh you have no idea" I said playing along.

"I mean you two never fucked?" Holly asked.

"No, not yet" June replied.

"I bet he has a big cock!" Holly blurted out.

"Damn girl you don't hold back do you?"

"I bet you would love to see his cock wouldn't you Holly?" June commented sarcastically.

"I haven't had dick in a long time, I would take any cock at this point" Holly sadly said.

Arriving at Holly's house first, it took both June and I to make sure she made it to her house without falling on her ass. I also noticed that the alcohol was beginning to catch up to June too. All three of us got inside and sat on the couch in Holly's living room.

"Well Mike" Holly said with that drunken cross eyed look. "You gonna take it out?"

"Take what out?" I gasped.

"You know, your big cock...I bet June wouldn't mind".

"I want to see cock" June said as her voice began to slur.

Oh boy, I remember thinking, I have two girls here, both of them drunk, who want my cock. I don't care if one of them is ugly I remember thinking. She's at least fuckable.

While I was sitting there trying to figure out how to respond to these advances, June reached in between my legs and began to unzip and unbutton my jeans. My cock got really hard and it was making it harder for my jeans to come loose.

"Holy shit! Look at the bulge!" June said, with a smile still trying to get my pants off.

"Yumm" Holly said staring intently.

June was now knelt down between my legs as I was still sitting on the couch as she slowly slid off my jeans.

"Look! He doesn't wear underwear! Nice!" June said smiling.

My cock was now fully exposed to both women. Holly got down on her knees and crawled next to June and the two of them began stroking my hard on.

"It's so big and hard. Wow!" Holly said staring at me with them cross eyes.

June wasted no time and just engulfed my cock in her mouth. She began to work my cock fast!

"Hey! Let me have a taste!" Holly begged.

While still gripping my cock with her hand June passed my cock to Holly who just immediately started slobbering all over it. It was wet and really slimy at this point. The two girls took turns sucking my cock and even at times both licking it together. June began to unbutton her shirt revealing her huge D+ sized tits. Holly helped her remove her shirt and slid off June's mini skirt. June then turned to Holly and they started making out!

I always knew June occasionally enjoyed the pussy but Holly kind of surprised me. The two girls undressed each other while taking turns sucking each others tits. I sat there stroking my cock contemplating my next move.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing it with a chick" Holly said.

As the two women continued, I positioned June on her back and started to eat her warm, succulent pussy. Holly then got on the floor next to me and we took turns licking June's snatch. I slowly worked my way to position myself behind Holly and stuck my cock in her wet cunt while she was still eating out June. Holly was literally screaming with delight.

After working Holly for while she changed positions with June. June felt so good and I was more turned on at the sight of June than Holly while looking down at June's hot body from behind. I turned June over on her back and began to do her missionary style.

"Oh Mike! Finally! Oh yeah! Fuck!" she screamed as I began thrusting harder and harder. Holly began to sit on June's face as June tried to eat Holly's snatch the best she could between the loud orgasmic screams but she was distracted because she was getting ready to cum.

"Oh Shit! I can feel it coming!" I yelled pulling out of June's snatch.

I sat up on my knees holding my cock and the two started smothering my cock again with their mouth and tongues.

"Oh shit! Here it goes" I said in a loud voice. Then I shot my load all over their tit's, their faces and making sure they had their fair share in their mouths. They just sat there staring up at me with their mouths wide open like puppies waiting to be fed as I spread my jizz all over their body's.

It wasn't too long after that Holly passed the fuck out while June and I fell asleep in each others arms. The night was epic, especially when morning came and Holly didn't remember a damn thing and June and I remembered everything. June and I laughed and laughed teasing Holly by not telling anything!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Unscheduled Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds