• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 08

Family Comfort Ch. 08

12

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Claude and Sally were brother and sister, separated in age by 19 years and in distance by 19 cm, until Claude slipped his 7 1/2" dick into Sally's cunt and closed that gap to zero. Now, laying together in Sally's king-size bed, worn out and glowing from their inaugural fuck, Claude heard his sister ask, "Can you stay? I mean really stay?"

He did not immediately respond, as he mulled over the complications. Since Sally was also his secret daughter and he was visiting her for the first time in six years, on the recent death of their mother, he felt he needed to be careful how he went. Add to the mix that he had deflowered Sally's 18-year old daughter, Nel, only the day before and the soup got very thick very quick.

Sally poked his stomach. "Hey!" she said, softly, "You listening?" She flattened her hand and rubbed across his toned abs, up his hardened torso, to play among his chest hairs. "Wouldn't it be good if you just moved in? I don't want to lose this new dimension in our relationship." She tickled and then tweaked his left nipple. "Do you?" She asked, holding her breath and praying for acceptance, or at least not outright rejection of her proposal.

Claude held her hand and kissed her lightly on her lips. "No, I don't want to lose this," he acknowledged. "But there's other losses I would not want either of us to take as well." He was determined to diplomatically dance around his affair with their mother, Carla, until the timing was better.

"You mean Nel," Sally said, flatly. "She's likely to move out and be on her own soon. Of course she has an interest, but I was talking about you and me."

"Well, yes, I was thinking about Nel," Claude admitted, "But that's not our only consideration." He stroked Sally's hair and said, "It's a great idea, Sis. Let's not ruin it by poor planning or disregarding options."

"Oh, yeah," she replied, "I forgot you're a professional mediation consultant." She pursed her lips, breathed deep through her nose and said, "OK, let's table it. But keep fucking me, won't you, please?"

Claude grinned and slapped her bare ass. "Wouldn't think of not!" He rolled off the bed, found his boxers and pulled them on. Looking at his watch, he asked, is there a 24-Hour Fitness around here close? I'd like to get a workout in."

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Sally said, "There's a couple of them close to the Curves I use." She got up, pulling her pastel lavender shorty nightgown down over her thighs and tugged the straps until her breasts were tucked away. Blushing, as Claude watched with undisguised mirth, Sally admitted, "I guess I'm still not a totally free spirit, Claude. But, anyway, what I was going to say was... Why don't we go together? I could do with a circuit, myself!"

"Perfect," replied her brother. "I'll kick Nel out of the den for 10 minutes and be ready when you are."

*

Nel sat at the iMAC with her headphones on, absorbed in working her way through the enchanted castle's corridors toward the secret room. The last giant had dropped the key she needed, now it was just a matter of getting past a smattering of ghostly skeletons and a single heroic troll warlord. Her wood-elf coercer had just sent her tank pet in against the troll when she saw her uncle approach the desk in her peripheral vision. "Just a sec', unk!" she said hurriedly, "Gotta kill Prince Golmugg!"

Claude watched with mild interest as his teenage niece rapidly clicked her keyboard. Huge red, blue and yellow numerals exploded on the screen as Nel robbed the troll of its health, power, mobility and, in short order, its very life. She collected the prize from the treasure chest by the mob's corpse, camped her character and pulled off her headphones. "Yes!" she said excitedly. "My Mythic!"

"That's good, huh?" Claude asked, knowing he sounded stupid.

Nel stood up, turned around and hugged her uncle. She did not need to have seen him humping her mother to know he had recently had sex. Her own multiple sessions with him had fine tuned her nose: She smelled his cum. She kissed him and said, "Oh yeah, very good!"

Claude was unsure whether she had answered his question. He decided to assume she had and move on. "Kiddo, I want to get dressed. Can I have the den for a few minutes?" he asked.

Nel's eyes sparkled and she laughed out loud. "So go ahead and get dressed, Uncle Claude. Why do I have to leave? Maybe I can help you get undressed, first!" Before he could react, Nel grabbed the waist of his boxers and shot them to the floor. She followed up by snagging his soft cock in her right hand and his nuts in her left. "Got you!" she whispered, stretching her neck and kissing him again.

"I don't need that kind of help right now, Sweet Cheeks," he said evenly, "Really, I have to get dressed. Also, you know your mom is up, so this is probably not the best time to fool around." Claude did his best to sound reasonable and unaffected. Fortunately his dick was still sleepy.

Nel, however, had a determined look on her sweet face. "Oh, I don't think THAT matters, too much anymore." She dropped to her knees and sunk his soft pungent penis into her warm mouth and then popped it back out. "Mmmmm, yummy!" she announced, "But there is something different there... It doesn't taste like it used to." She looked up at her uncle but got no reaction from his poker face. "Plus, it was lots harder when we woke up this morning," she observed. Holding his mushroom up to the edge of her lips like a microphone she whispered, in a high soft sing-song voice, "I know what YOU have been doing, you NAUGHTY thing! Did you save any cream for ME?" Then she sucked Claude's knob into her mouth and teased its rim while reaching beneath his scrotum and scratching her middle fingernail along the seam running to his asshole.

Claude's cock began to swell in her mouth. She slid her 'mike hand' to the base and back, squeezing her fingers en route. Her long left finger reached his anus and toured its rim before returning forward to scratch the back of his balls. Silently Nel repeated her cycle: suck, stroke, rub, poke, suck, stroke, rub, scratch. Claude pranced reflexively in front of her face and he dropped his hands to the back of her head, needlessly encouraging her to remain. Nel's pace picked up as she felt her uncle's vigor return. His rock hard dick pushed to the back of her throat and hopped on her tongue. "Goody!" she said to herself, "He IS going to come for me!" Her left fingers identified his charged balls were ready to spill and on her next poke around Claude's butt hole she pushed her finger tip in to its first joint.

"UUHHHRRR!" Claude grunted as he fired into his niece's mouth, clamping her head with his hands. Nel giggled around his pulsing prick, sucking and swallowing his jism as fast as it came. She hooked her finger in her uncle's ass and tugged back while pressing the ball of her thumb against the soft tissue under his shrunken scrotum. "UUHHHRRR!" Claude grunted again, clenching his sphincter. A hot thrill pierced his gut and he discharged yet another salvo. Delighted with her success, Nel screamed in her head "YES! Give it up, unk!" Her Adam's apple bobbed rapidly as she drew his last reserves and took them all. Nel rocked back on her heels, tipped her head and opened her mouth. "All done, Uncle Claude," she said with a lilt.

Claude looked down at his wilted dick, glistening with his niece's saliva. "Umm, thank you, Sweet Cheeks," he said, nervously, "Now, let me get dressed, please. Your mom could knock on the door at any moment."

"OK," Nel replied quietly. Smiling, she stood, raising his boxers back up his legs. She tucked his retired cock in with a delicate pat, adding, "I love your mythic wand, Unk!" then turned and left.

Nel swept out of the den just as Sally entered the hall from the master bedroom. She quickly appraised her mother's exercise outfit: black tights and leotard under a pink wrap-around skirt matching her pink Nike shoes and terry wristbands. Sally's hair was pulled back into a ponytail secured by a spangly pink scrunchie.

"Where are you going, Mom?" Nel asked casually.

"To town with your uncle," answered Sally, "For a workout."

"Again?" Nel thought derisively. As they passed each other in the hall she snorted and muttered, under her breath, "Ha! He's done!"

"Excuse me?" Sally queried, "What did you just say?"

Nel stopped, turned her head, smiled sweetly at her mother and lied. "I said, 'Have fun!'" Then she waltzed into her bedroom and shut the door, not quite slamming it.

Sally shook her head and wondered to herself, "Kids! What makes them so moody? Maybe she's starting her period or something..." Offering to herself this excuse for her daughter's attitude introduced a shocking thought. Wide-eyed, Sally raised her right hand to her mouth and breathed, "Oh Shit!" into her palm as she realized she, herself, was halfway through her own cycle and unprotected. Sally was still posed, frozen and aghast, in the hall when her brother exited the den in his chinos and Pendleton shirt.

"OK, I'm set," Claude said. "You're as cute as an Allsorts licorice in that get-up," he complimented Sally. Then, noticing her expression, he added "But, you look like just ate a bad one... What's wrong, Sis?"

Sally stepped up and put her hands on Claude's shoulders. Her fingertips pressed firmly against his hard muscles. "Ummm," she began with a soft hesitation, "Did you... um, you know... USE anything when we made love?" Sally asked, studying his face closely.

"Well, no... I... " Claude answered thoughtfully, "I guess I wasn't... thinking I needed to." He stared into Sally's eyes with compassion and concern. "Is that a problem, Baby?"

"It might be," Sally nodded, "I don't remember the last time I had spontaneous sex." She shook her head, correcting herself, "Actually, I can't remember the last time I had sex." Chagrined, she hung her head. "I'm stupid, I suppose. I haven't been on the pill since I left Chuck. I figured that part of my life was closed, or at least a low priority, and I could plan for any... encounters." She sighed and slid her hands downward, laying them flat on Claude's chest. "Anyway, I'm right in the middle of my cycle and we may have just made a baby." She sunk her face against him between her hands.

Claude wrapped her in his arms, gently rubbing her back and lightly patting her bottom. "That's not a problem, as I see it," he soothed. "First, it's only a 'maybe.' Second, if you are pregnant, I'll stand by you and support any decision you make about your... OUR...future." He kissed her hair at the top of her ponytail. "You already asked me to stick around and I will. "I'd love to have a son, or another daughter, but I'm not the final decider."

Sally abruptly raised her head. "Did you say 'another daughter?'" she asked, perplexed. "You've never married, or had kids that I know about."

Claude realized his error too late. "Cat's out of the sack, now!" he thought. "Um, well, yeah, you're right on all counts, there." he said cryptically, and then clarified, "I have a beautiful adult daughter I'm so proud of it hurts, but I've never told anyone about her in deference to her mother, another beautiful, wonderful woman." Claude caressed Sally's back as he spoke.

"Wow." Sally was stunned by the news. "Where is she?"

"Oh, she's right here in Denver, actually," Claude answered, smiling over Sally's shoulder and staring off into space, down the hall.

"Denver? Really?" Sally lifted her face and knit her brow. "Where? Can I meet her?" she halfway begged.

Claude took a deep breath and painted the forest for Sally, who only was seeing the trees. "She's right here," he said flatly. "You already know her. You are my daughter." He exhaled, bent his head and kissed Sally's upturned nose. "Where do you think that cleft chin comes from, Baby?" he asked, tracing his finger along her jaw and over the slight valley below her mouth.

"Oh. My. God." Sally uttered, dismayed by the significance. Somehow this seemed more disastrous than merely fucking her brother. "I thought I was your sister."

Claude dropped the other shoe. "Well, you are that, too," he replied, barely audibly.

"You mean...? Sally's question trailed off.

"Yes," Claud answered unequivocally. "I'm your brother and your father. And I love you. And I am here for you as long as you will have me."

Sally melted into tears. "Oh, Claude... Oh, Daddy!" she whimpered, clutching and clawing his broad back. "Thank you!" She shook in his arms. "I DO want you, in all ways. I love you so much!"

Claude held her until she recomposed herself and straightened up. "I still need to get the gym, though. Are you OK? I had hoped to follow you, so I could go shop for clothes afterward," he said, outlining tasks, hoping to return normalcy to the day.

"What?" Sally shook off her consternation. "Oh, yes!" She responded. "Let's go." Fifteen minutes later, Claude parked the Toronado outside a 24-Hour Fitness and fished his gym bag out of the trunk. He watched Sally's taillights wink as she pulled her Nissan Altima into traffic and pointed it to her Curves facility.

*

After a moderate workout on the gym's machine circuit and 40 minutes on a stationary bike, Claude returned to the Olds and drove around the Denver downtown area, acquainting himself with what likely would turn out to be his new home base. He found his way to the Men's Wearhouse on Filmore St. and was their first customer as they opened their doors at 10 o'clock.

Claude looked through the racks and quickly selected a traditional medium weight slate wool 2-button suit with faint pearl pinstripes; a classic navy linen blazer; a pair of mouse gray light weight wool slacks; and a half dozen dress shirts. Although he was fit, and looked rugged in his skivvies, Claude was no bulked-up muscleman. Off-the-rack clothes nearly always fit him with minimum or no alterations. Such was the case today and the tailor promised his suit, jacket, and pants would be ready without fail by 2 o'clock. Claude thanked him and drove to the nearby Cherry Creek Mall to look for ties, socks, shoes, underwear and whatever else might strike his fancy.

By the time Claude had browsed the stores, bought a new pair of shoes, a couple of ties and a flannel nightgown to replace Sally's old torn one, his stomach was rumbling. Checking his watch, he noted it was 12:10 p.m. leaving him plenty of time before he could pick up his wardrobe items from Men's Wearhouse. "I wonder if that pizza place is too far off," he mused. Returning to the Toronado he put 'Gianni's' into the points of interest on his portable Magellan GPS. "2.1 miles. 10 min. travel time." reported the readout. "Nice!" Claude said aloud and put the Olds in gear.

As forecast, Claude was at the restaurant ten minutes later. The small parking lot was empty. "Guess they don't have much of a regular weekday lunch crowd, either," he said to himself, recalling Nel's comment from yesterday. "Maybe it's a Mafia front!" Laughing out loud, he crossed the asphalt and walked into the eatery's dark interior.

Before his eyes were fully adjusted, he heard a familiar voice. "Hi, Mr. Martin!" called Megan from the counter.

Claude walked over and returned the teen's smiling greeting. "Hi, Megan," he said, "By the way, it's 'James' not 'Martin.' Nel's dad was 'Mr. Martin.'" He had not meant to sound angry, but the mere thought of Chuck Martin made him tense.

Megan instantly apologized. "I'm sorry, Mr. James," she said, "I shouldn't have guessed at it." She reached across the counter, unselfconsciously laying her large breasts on the polished wood, and lightly touched Claude's left shirtsleeve. "I just wanted you to know I remembered you, that's all!" she said cheerily.

"No problem, Megan," Claude said, feeling like a turd because of her reaction. "I didn't mean to snap like that. I don't think too highly of my sister's ex and I guess that came through."

"Loud and clear!" Megan agreed, laughing lightly. "So, is it just you today? Or are Nel and her mom going to be along soon?"

"Hmm?" Claude asked, distracted by the girl's round face, round eyes, round mouth and round boobs. "Oh, no, no one else. I had some running around to do and was close by, so I stopped in for a bite." He reluctantly moved his right arm and picked up a menu. "At least TRY to look at something besides this girl's tits," he admonished himself. "So, you have calzone. I think that'll do for me. With a light beer."

"Gotcha," Megan said, writing the order. "Coors or Miller, tap or bottle" she clarified.

"Coors, draft is fine, thanks and... call me 'Claude.' I really am sorry I was so sensitive about that name business."

"No worries, Mr... er, Claude," Megan said, beaming. "Really... I get it." She finished writing the ticket and added, "I'm only 19, so I'll have to ask Wally to pour your beer." Turning to the kitchen, Megan yelled, "WALLY! BEER UP!" She smiled sweetly, adding in a normal voice, 'Be right back. Claude." She walked to the order wheel and fixed the ticket to a rubber clamp.

Wally walked out of the kitchen, looked at the lone fluttering slip and headed for the bar. Returning with a filled mug, he set it down in front of Claude. "There you go," he said, with a bland look, before returning to the kitchen, pulling the slip from the wheel as he passed.

Megan watched him walking away, looked at Claude and shrugged. Keeping her arms tight to her torso, she spread her hands and made a funny face. Claude paid no attention to her expression, however, because her movement also compressed her jugs and pushed them out against the stretchy knit forest green polo shirt she wore. Strong stiff nipples announced themselves through the outline of her bra cups. Swallowing hard, Claude picked up his beer and turned to leave.

Megan said to his back "That calzone takes 20 minutes." Then, flipping up the counter-leaf, she stepped from the service area, calling over her shoulder, "I'M TAKING MY BREAK, WALLY!" Passing Claude and heading to the rear of the parlor, Megan said, "Let's go back here."

At the far corner settee, where the family ate their pizza yesterday afternoon, Megan pulled the table a foot farther away from the banquet before Claude arrived. "Here you are, sir!" she said with a flourish and swift low curtsy, "the best table in the house. Always reserved for unexpected distinguished guests!" She laughed at her overwrought impression of a toney hostess. Claude was completely undone by her jiggling rack and wiggling ass as he slipped past her and onto the Naugahyde upholstered curved bench.

Having oddly misread Megan's bold overtures, both yesterday and today, Claude was surprised when she did not push the table back, but rather, climbed up on the banquet, straddling Claude's thighs on her knees, and hiked her black uniform skirt up to her waist. Momentarily speechless, he gazed at her exposed white cotton briefs. The leg seams bit into her sturdy thighs along the creases to her hips. The waistband similarly indented itself against her tummy which bulged, slightly fat, below the hem of the bunched gabardine. "I was right, she does have a plump pussy," Claude noted inwardly with satisfaction, as he studied the thick camel-toe extruding through the gusset of her brazenly displayed panties.

Claude made no effort to dislodge the girl from his lap, but he did cough and half-heartedly attempt to engage Megan in conversation. "I thought you would be in school today," he opened.

"Nope!" Megan answered obviously delighted by her victim's discombobulation. "Today is a Teachers' In-Service Day... gotta go back tomorrow, though," she explained with a small pout. She raised the bottom of her polo shirt above her wide bosom, banding it across her chest and under her arms. Her constrained breasts, overfilling their cups, shook as she sawed the shirt up and over them. "Aren't you glad to find me here?" she asked, tilting her head and staring, wide-eyed and innocent, at Claude. "I"M sure glad you 'came in for a bite!'" She giggled, leaned forward and swiftly unbuttoned Claude's wool shirt. Her small hands pushed between the plackets and rubbed his chest. "I KNEW it!" she squealed, "I knew when I saw you yesterday, that underneath that sweater you were RIPPED!" She moved her hands slowly across his pecs, teasing his nipples through his T-shirt with her thumbs. "Mmmm, Claude," she hummed, "Don't you want to feel MY chest and nipples?" she purred as she dusted his mouth with a light kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds