• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lingerie Mom Ch. 02

Lingerie Mom Ch. 02

12

Thank you for all your interest in and kind words about the first chapter of this story. I hope chapter 2 is a worthy successor.

I am editing a draft of Chapter 3. At this time I have not taken this story beyond that point. Any thoughts on a potential Chapter 4 are welcome, although I can offer no guarantees I will continue the tale. Sometimes my imagination fails me.

As always, all story characters involved in sexual situations are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * *

I woke the next morning in the spoon position, my back nestled to my son's chest, his arm draped over my body.

I took his hand in mine.

He said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. How long you been up?"

He lifted his head, looked at the clock beside the bed.

"About twenty minutes."

"Yesterday was the best day of my life."

"And it was only the beginning."

I rolled over to face him.

"I'm counting on it."

We kissed, we kissed again, we laughed, we giggled, we touched. I told him I loved him, how much he meant to me. He told me I was beautiful and sexy and wonderful. I checked the clock, then the check-out time. We had time.

"I need a shower. Wanna keep me company."

We washed each other's hair, soaped each other's bodies. I paid special attention to his penis, he did the same with my pubes. My pussy buzzed. When he pushed a finger inside I winced.

"What's wrong?"

"Wow, after last night, I'm sore."

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, just stretched out by a certain young stud I know. It'll take a day, but I'll be fine. After that I'm figuring on staying stretched out."

We got out of the shower, dried each other off, kissed, fondled, licked. His mouth went to my neck, my ear, he lowered me to the bed, pressed the flat of his tongue to the base of my breast, licked up the side, approached the areola, stopped, returned to the base, licked up the other side, stopped, gave my other breast the same treatment. He pressed my breasts together and flicked the nipples with his hyperactive tongue.

"Oh baby, feels good."

He covered my breasts with his hands, kneading the warm flesh, while his tongue explored my belly button.

It was perfect. I'd dreamed of finding a lover who'd push me to my limits, with whom I'd go places I'd only dreamed. Now I knew that the universe, far wiser than I, had sent him to me long ago. I dug my hands in his hair, pulled him towards me, kissed him, said, "Darling, I'm yours."

"Are you sure?"

"Test me."

"Well, since I got back, there is something I've had trouble taking my eyes off."

"What's that?"

"You'll find out. Now roll over, its time for your back rub."

He walked across the room, his erection waggling before him, fished a small maroon bottle from his bag, returned, drizzled oil from it onto his hands, started with my shoulders. Whatever it was, it had a subtle, but pleasant, odor.

"What is that stuff?"

"Almond oil, you like?"

"Very much."

After my neck and shoulders he worked my spine from base to top, then turned to my feet, traveled up each leg, running his fingers from my thighs to butt in long smooth strokes. His hands were strong and powerful; I was purring like a cat.

He moved up to my butt, massaging my ass cheeks, then, spreading them apart, licked up the crevice, slathered my asshole with spittle, then tickled it with his tongue. When my sphincter winked open he pushed the tip of his tongue inside. Nerve endings I didn't know I had were doing back flips.

When he pulled his tongue out I groaned in protest, said, "Oh honey that was amazing," and reached back and spread my butt cheeks. Brian curled his tongue, tapped my asshole with it, and pushed it inside, its supple wet warmth igniting a cascade of heavenly feelings.

When, tongue exhausted, he sat back up I patted my backside and said, "So, is this the something you've been staring at?"

"Yeah, interested?"

Derrick, my husband, and several boyfriends had wanted in the back door, but I'd told them no. I was glad I'd waited; now I'd give it to Brian.

"Yes, but baby, I'm a virgin back there, so be careful."

"I will. If you want me to stop, say so."

He returned to his bag, swapping the almond oil for a white tube, squirted a sizable dollop of cream onto his index finger, and rubbed it on my anus. It was heavier, thicker than the massage oil. He applied more to his finger, spread it along the length of my crevice, then placed the tip of his finger on my rectum. I nodded and he slid it inside, up to the knuckle. I flexed my sphincter on it, felt a jolt in my cunt. He wiggled the finger, another jolt.

"Oooooohhhh baby, that feels good."

He wiggled it again.

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Ready for more?"

"Yeahhh, go ahead."

He lubed his middle finger, pushed it inside me, wiggled both fingers and, when I groaned in satisfaction, sank them all the way inside me.

"Uuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Snaking my hand under my body I slipped two fingers inside my sex and, through the thin wall separating the channels, felt Brian crook his fingers and draw them, nice and slow, out of my ass. I said, "Honey, use your tongue again," and Brian spread my butt cheeks, stuffed his tongue inside, squiggled it around. I pressed my rump to his faced. He pulled his tongue out, smeared more lubricant on my asshole and slid his cock within the crevice, coating it with the thick cream.

I was about to be deflowered, I should be more involved. I held up my hand, said, "Let me help," and Brian squeezed lubricant on my fingers. Taking a firm grip of his shaft, I worked the slippery liquid into his skin. He was throbbing, hard as steel, and I knew I was ready. I spread my legs and said, "Fuck me."

Holding himself up on one hand, he leaned over my body, pressed the tip of his dick to my sphincter, and said, "Any rules?"

I said, "We'll make them up as we go along," and pushed into him, letting out a long sigh as the cock-head spread open my channel. I'd expected a sharp pain, but the sensation was more akin to being uncomfortably full, as if I needed to dash to the bathroom. Taking a second to banish that thought, I clenched my ass cheeks, elicited a happy moan, and said, "Go ahead." Brian pushed forward, nice and slow, until half his dick was inside me and the walls of my rectum, which had initially retreated before his unnatural assault, began to mold themselves to him.

It was intense, unreal, part pain, part pleasure. I felt it in my ass, I felt it in my cunt. I'd never felt so stuffed. I looked back. My son's eyes were closed, his face shining with delight.

"Deeper baby, go deeper."

His hands on my hips, he drove another inch into me and, with a guttural strain to his voice, said, "My god you're tight, unbelievably fucking tight."

We still had several inches to go.

"You like Mama's asshole?"

"Oh yeah."

"Mama loves your dick. I want more."

He pushed a little deeper, flexed his dick inside me.

"Uuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I said, "Brian, fill me up."

Taking his time, gauging my reaction, he sank his full length inside me. Jaw locked, I groaned in animal delight, "Nnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhhhh."

I'd denied it to my husband; I'd denied it to Derrick. Now I'd given it to Brian.

I flexed the muscles of my ass several times to Brian's happy moans, then he started to pull back. I concentrated, noting where my dark tunnel sparkled most intensely, decided it was the first few inches, looked forward to him filling me again, and then, without warning, his dick slid from my asshole, the head making a low pop as it forced its way past my sphincter.

"Why'd you do that baby, we were fine."

Reaching for the lubricant he said, "Just making sure, I figured a little more can't hurt."

I thought about my pussy, still sore from last night. He was probably right. While he worked the cream into his cock I looked in the mirror, at the naked woman with the dilated asshole and stud half her age.

"You like to watch, don't you?"

Although, in retrospect, I might have been getting a bit ahead of myself, I said, "Yes. Can we get a mirror for our bedroom at home?"

Brian screwed his face up in concentration, as if giving my suggestion the most profound consideration, and said, "Great idea, but for now...," while dragging a waist high bureau in front of a mirror and covering it with pillows.

I stood, kissed him, slid my thumb across his slippery cock-head, and lay on the bureau, my feet on the floor, ass in the air. I lifted my hips and he slipped a pillow under me, then another, raising my ass. He knelt and licked the length of my sex, bottom to top.

"Aaaaanhhhhhhhhh."

He did it again.

"Aaaaaaaaannhhhhhhhhh."

He lapped the outer rim of my vagina, twirled his tongue inside.

"Oh fuck son, so good."

He stood, slid a finger up my crevice, rubbed the opening to my asshole, slipped it inside me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He pulled the finger out, squeezed a gob of lubricant on it, smeared it on my anus, pushed some inside.

"You ready."

I growled more than said, "Yes."

Placing the head of his dick on my asshole, he pressed forward. After a second's resistance my sphincter gave way, his cock-head popped inside, my asshole clamped down. The urge to poop was reborn but I ignored it, grabbed the edge of the bureau, said, "Fuck me, fuck me."

Taking his time, giving my rectum the opportunity to adjust, he filled my asshole with the full length of his dick. Intense forbidden sensations that had started in my backside flashed through my sex and tumbled into my body. There was pain, but in its own perverse way it intensified and focused the pleasure.

My mind, buffeted by the array of previously unknown sensations born by our unholy joining, focused on my asshole. I'd never felt so full, so stuffed. I placed by hands on the wall in front of me and pushed back, driving him a few millimeters deeper inside.

"Oh Brain, go ahead, please fuck me."

Starting slow, he did. I kept my hands on the wall, bracing myself, letting him do the work, surrendering control.

"Oh god honey, I love it, fuck my asshole."

He pulled me into him, tried different angles and speeds. The room was soon filled with the short hard moans of animals in heat. A fire, pleasurable and growing stronger, unlike anything I'd ever known, burned inside me.

Brian said, "Fuck Mom, so tight, so good," but there was an intense strain to his voice. He was fighting off his own climax, waiting for me. Thinking every woman should have such a considerate lover, I forced my hand under my body, found my clit. My orgasm was fierce but short and as it passed I pushed two fingers into my sex and pressed them to Brian's cock through the thin wall separating my pussy and anus. Brian, groaning, picked up the pace.

Then I felt it. It started in my asshole, radiated into my cunt, ignited my g-spot, detonated. My body shook and shaked; shock waves of obscene joy ricocheted through me; girl juice gushed from my sex. The stab of pleasure each time he entered me became an amorphous cloud that overpowered my ability to process it and words, born not in my brain, but in the depths of my depravity, spilled from my mouth, "Fill me up, give me your cream, I'm a strumpet-slut-harlot-cunt-bitch. I need to be fucked, need sex, need sex, fuck me, need to be fucked, fuck me."

Brian pumped his cock into me, his grunts growing shorter, louder, more fervent. A hand tripped up my back, took hold of my hair, raised my head. I squeezed my asshole hard, one final time, and Brian screamed my name, let go of my hair, and filled me with man-cum. Spurt after spurt lubricated my rectum and I babbled, "Oh fuck, yes, yyeeeaaaahhhhhh, oh fuckingggg yeeessssss, that, that, that, that, uuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh," and came again, plunging down the rabbit hole, the receding circle of light above growing ever smaller. My conscious mind shut down and Brian slid his hands under my shoulders and lifted me so I was standing, my back to him, his dick in my ass, his arms around my waist. I dropped my head to his shoulder, my hair draped behind me, and kissed him. His deflated cock slid from my butt, cum dripped down the crevice. We looked in the mirror. There were bright pink splotches on my torso. In a state of perfect contentment we watched them fade away.

"Omigod, are you and I going to have fun."

"You sure you're ready?"

I turned my head, kissed his mouth. "I am so ready."

* * * *

Brian was downstairs, trying to talk the attractive red-head behind the desk into not charging us for running past the 11:00 A.M. check out time. I'd just taken a shower, carefully cleaned my vagina and anus, and was wrapping my hair in a towel when my phone pinged. Picking it off the bureau on which Brian had taken my asshole (I'd never look at hotel furniture quite the same way) I saw it was a text from Maja thanking me and expressing her hope I'd enjoyed the opera and my purchase.

I looked at the basque, lying on the bed. I had enjoyed it, although I couldn't say the same for it. Stained with sweat, cum, and girl juice, it was torn in several places.

I texted back: "We had a wonderful time and..."

What to say?

"... the basque inspired a perfect end to the evening."

I opened my suitcase, selected a light blue lacy thong and matching bra. My phone pinged.

"From the way your young man was looking at you, I don't think he needed much inspiration."

Laughing, I put on a tee-shirt and black leggings and was pulling on my boots when my son came through the door.

"We got the extra-time. The lady behind the desk said she'd been expecting me. It appears when the couple next door to us checked out she asked if they'd enjoyed their visit. They said yes, but not as much as their neighbors."

A little bit thrilled, a little bit embarrassed, and thinking maybe I'd sneak anonymously out the back door, I said, "Next time we'll need to be quieter or get our own floor," and changed the topic, "I got a text from Maja, that lady from Agent Provocateur. She asked about our evening and the basque."

"So did I."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her it was a magical evening, but the basque, unfortunately, was a casualty."

"Omigod, you didn't say that."

He wrapped an arm around my waist, kissed me, and said, "I thought you wanted to be a wild woman, try everything. What better place to start than here, in the big city, where no one knows us?"

He had a point. I kissed him, said, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it," and kissed him again. I pressed my body to his. Could we rent the room the rest of the day?

Both our phones pinged. "We have a ninety day return/replacement policy. No questions asked."

I looked to Brian. He was smiling. I said, "We can't, can we? How would we explain it? It's not like it was defective."

"For the chance of seeing you in it again, darn right we can. Plus, what do you think the cost of manufacturing one is? It's not like they're making a sacrifice."

He picked up his phone, typed, "That's very generous. Should we meet you at the shop?" read it out loud, and looked at me, seeking permission to send. I wasn't sure. I did love the basque. It was his gift to me, a gift he could barely afford. I wanted to wear it a thousand more times and, after all, she had offered. I shook my head yes and he sent the message. Her reply was immediate: "The shop is closed this morning. My roommate is down there right now taking inventory. She should be home in an hour. I'll have her bring one. We could meet for lunch, pick it up afterwards."

He typed, "Where and when?"

"There's a bistro near my apartment, about a mile from the hotel. I'll send the address. Can we meet in forty-five minutes?"

We were all but packed. I nodded my head yes. On the way there I realized I was famished. We'd burned a lot of calories since dinner last night.

* * * *

As we got out of the car Maja, who'd sat facing the street, stood and waved.

She was, as I remembered, stunning and although dressed casually - she wore a black and white textured shirt with a light jacket, red floral shorts, simple flat sandals, and a gold chain around her neck - her loose fitting clothes couldn't hide that body: five feet nine, maybe ten inches tall, I guessed (it turned out correctly) 32-25-35, and perfect round breasts, a bit bigger than my "B's." When I realized I was staring at her body, I quickly looked to her face: oval with a high forehead, hypnotic green eyes beneath pronounced eyebrows, a long straight slightly flared nose, lips to die for, and a subtle smile that featured a slight gap between her front teeth. Her light brown hair, combed straight, extended to her shoulder blades.

She offered her cheek to Brian, who kissed it, and hugged me. Her body was firm; she was no stranger to the gym. Brian pulled a chair out for me and the three of us sat.

When the waiter came over Maja nodded towards her glass. "It's the house wine, quite good."

I ordered the wine, Brian a Sam Adam's, and the waiter, leaving menus, went for our drinks. Maja and I selected the cod, Brian the chowder.

As we chatted Brian reached for my hand, held it, leaned towards me. I put my hand on his back, ran it up his spine, played with his hair. He placed his hand on my thigh, left it there. Although unimaginable twenty-four hours before, we were in public, acting as a couple. It was perfectly natural, we were just two affectionate lovers; it was also wicked, we were mother and son advertising our incest, our disregard for convention. My cunt throbbed.

* * * *

Maja, from Denmark, was spending a year in the United States improving her English, which sounded nothing short of perfect to me, before entering Harvard Medical School. She had worked at the Agent Provocateur in Copenhagen and, based on her manager's recommendation, had been welcomed to the Boston store. She said she loved her job, loved beautiful sexy clothes, and had considered design school before settling on medicine.

Her job led to her apartment. Alexis, who worked at Agent Provocateur, had just lost her roommate so there was a place ready for Maja when she landed at Logan Airport. The two women became immediate friends.

Maja's phone pinged. She checked the message and said, "That's Alexis, she's on a break, heading home. She'll leave the basque and accessories there. We can pick them up after lunch."

The conversation turned to Brian and I and, relishing the opportunity to invent a little history, Brian said we worked-out at the same gym, sometimes helped each other with the weights. He said he'd developed a "big ol'" crush on me, but I ignored his flirting and he figured I wasn't interested in a younger guy. Then one of our work-out pals threw a party, we both had too much to drink, and I ended up at his place. We moved in together, my place, a few weeks later.

Maja teased me, asking how I could have ignored such a good looking, clearly be smitten, young man. I said he wasn't a particularly good flirter.

We finished our meals and declined dessert. Maja insisted on paying.

"If you knew my commission on your purchase, you would not fret. Do you have the old one with you?"

We did. Torn, smelling of sex, and stained with a variety of bodily fluids, it was in a plastic bag in the car. I couldn't imagine leaving it in the hotel's trash can and didn't want to mix it with my other clothes.

"Yes."

"Would you mind returning it? The company would like to inspect the problem."

Before I could think of a basis to decline Brian stood, kissed the top of my head, said, "I'll get it," and trotted off.

* * * *

We were approaching Maja's apartment building when the blonde I'd seen at Agent Provocateur yesterday dashed out the front door. Maja raised an arm to signal her, but she jumped into a waiting Uber and took off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lingerie Mom Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds