• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jake and Noel Ch. 04: Gabby

Jake and Noel Ch. 04: Gabby

In the morning Jake woke to a slight chill and the rhythmic sound of typing. With a quick start, the memories of last night came streaming back. Jake was no longer laying at the foot of the bed but was up at the top of the bed next to where Noel would have been had she been in bed at all.

But in fact she wasn't. Noel had woken up early and had been unable to go back to sleep. She thought at first it had been nerves about having a guy she had only met yesterday in her bed. Or the fast pace at which she had divulged a very private facet of her sexual life with him. Buy the more she sat there the more she got excited about the whole situation.

Jake saw that Noel was at her desk typing. She was wearing pajama pants and a plain bra.

With a start he jumped up and crawled on the floor to his Goddess. He bent further down and began to lick her left foot. Noel looked down with a smile.

"Well good morning." Noel said with a smile. Noel lifted her foot up to allow the slave to better clean it.

"While you do that you may remove my cock from your ass." Jake reached back and pulled out the strap on dido.

Jake went and retrieved the oil.

"This evening is that Mixer thing at the pavilion. I think we're both going to go."

While Noel spoke Jake carefully rubbed oil onto her feet.

"Until then I will have some things for you to do. Also I have to meet with my honors program for some stupid lunch." Noel had been speaking absent-minded but began to lose concentration as Jake began to lick her right foot. He did it with such concentration and care. She looked down at him. His back was muscular and his cute ass was sticking out. She soon found herself biting her lip. She shivered as he began to suck on her toes. Once again so wasn't sure if she could control herself.

As he rose to grab the oil she could see that his cock wasn't completely hard yet.

"Why aren't you fully erect for me? Do my feet not arouse you anymore? Do I need to find a new slave?"

"No Goddess. Your slave just needs to use the bathroom very bad." Jake said.

"Hmmm very well. Finish my feet and I'll see what I can do for you." Noel said.

Noel looked at her laptop. She found the email from Gabby. She quickly typed up an email explaining that she discovered that the luggage key had actually been hers all along.

After she sent the message she leaned back and enjoyed Jakes fingers working into her arch. She pushed her left foot down into Jakes crotch and began to massage his cock with her toes.

When he had finished Jake was fully erect and he made sure his Goddess could see so. Noel stood up while seeing that Gabby hadn't responded yet. Noel dropped her pants. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. She went and laid down on the side of the bed with her legs hanging off and spread wide.

"Hmmm I think it's time for another game. There is a vibrator in my top drawer. You will put it in your mouth and use your face to fuck me. You have...let's say 5 minutes to make me cum. If you touch me with anything besides your face, or touch that cock of mine...or drop the vibrator you lose. If I cum in less than 5 then you win." Noel smiled.

Jake found the vibrator and put it in his mouth between his teeth. Noel giggled and laughed at him.

"If you win I will go get the luggage key. But if you lose...you will go get the key."

Jake got down and started. He slowly slid the vibrator into her cunt. Holding onto it became easier as it was supported inside her but he had to bite down to slide it back out. As Noel moaned and squirmed Jakes thoughts of how much he needed to urinate evaporated. Jake pumped his face faster and soon his chin was wet with Noel's juices. Noel's legs came up and rested on Jake's firm shoulders pulling him deeper into her snatch.

With about a minute to spare Noel arched her back and began to cum. As her ecstasy hit she crossed her legs and pulled Jakes face deep into her, his nose pressed into her clit.

Once done she stood up and put on her pants and an old shirt. Gabby still hadn't replied to her email. "Wait here sweetheart" Noel said winking at him. She left the room bringing only her keys. She was suddenly very aware that she hadn't put any panties on. She walked down to Gabby's room.

As she approached the door she could hear what sounded like Gabby shouting but she couldn't make out what was being said. Whatever it had been it did not continue. Noel shyly knocked on the door. The room went dead silent inside. There was a rustling inside and then she heard Gabby's voice shout "Who is it?!" She sounded cross and out of breath.

"Um it's Noel from 17. We spoke yesterday." There was an instantaneous change in Gabby's tone of voice.

"Oh hey - Gabby laughed at something Noel couldn't see - yeah sweetie give me a moment."

As few moments later Gabby opened the door just a crack. She was wearing a soft scarlet red bathrobe that was drawn tight. "What can I do for you?"

"I need that key I gave you. I just sent you an email about it. I'm pretty sure it's actually mine." Noel said. There was a sudden sound of something jostling inside. "STOP THAT!" Gabby snapped to some unseen person.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything." Said Noel.

"No don't be silly." Gabby reached inside and produced the small luggage key. "Was everything OK down there last night? I thought I heard some things coming from down there." Gabby said through a small playful smile.

Noel turned red. "Yeah I was fine, not sure what you heard."

**********

Noel and Jake went to the cafeteria for a late breakfast. There they met up with Terry and John and they talked lively about their upcoming classes. Jake could see his roommate Tyron eating a few tables away but he didn't feel like answering questions about why he didn't return last night.

Jake mentioned later that he still had some unpacking to do and so, both Noel and Jake feeling a bit uneasy about it, they parted ways. However not before Jake promised to be back at Noel's room before the Mixer.

Over the next few hours both Jake and Noel thought back to last night as they went about their days. While Noel was breaking down boxes she had her door propped open to get some fresh air moving. She heard a door close down the hallway and she peered out to see who it had been. It was a short brunette coming out of Gabby's room.

Jake went to the Gym later with Terry. Terry ended up asking Jake if he thought Noel was hot. A spasm of jealousy mixed with protective anger coursed through Jake but he knew that Terry didn't mean anything by it.

"Yeah but I think she's seeing someone." Jake said half lying.

**********

Later that evening Jake showed up at Noel's door. It was about 4:45. He knocked but there was no answer. He suddenly became very aware that despite everything that had transpired he only had TyRon and Terry's phone numbers.

To his relief he heard Noel's voice coming down the hall. She was talking to a tall, beautiful blonde he had never seen before.

"Hey Jake! This is Gabby. She's my RA." Said Noel.

Gabby was a teachers aide involved in the Honors program. Noel and Gabby had begun talking to one another at the meeting that afternoon. As it turns out they didn't live to far from one another and we're becoming quick friends.

"Nice to meet you Gabby" Said Jake.

"You were right Noel." Said Gabby shaking Jakes hand. Both girls laughed.

A few minutes later, the three of them were walking across the dell towards the pavilion where the Mixer was being held. Jake called Terry and soon they were all watching lame presentations by the different campus organizations, frats, and sororities.

During the Greek Life presentations they were split boys and girls to different ends of the large pavilion. Noel and Gabby sat down next to each other. Gabby wasn't really paying attention. For one, she was a junior and new all of the sororities already. And two, she had zero interest in joining any of them.

Earlier, as Noel and Gabby had talked. Noel explained, with some embarrassment that she had met a guy she liked and that he had slept over. Gabby expressed concern as they had just met but was soon assured that he was a sweet guy. Noel had bravely pushed the matter further by saying "Besides he looks really good naked."

Gabby had laughed at this making Noel feel better and closer to her new friend.

However little did Gabby know, that Noel had done some research that morning. Noel knew she had seen that strange circular emblem on that book in Gabby's room before. It was like a Yin Yang symbol but with three pieces as opposed to two. She discovered it was called a triskelion and was commonly called the Ring of O.

Once she knew this, Noel knew she had to talk to her about it.

"So I saw that book in your room Gabby." Noel said siting on the bench pretending to be interested in the girls from Alpha Sigma.

"What book?" Gabby said honestly.

"The one with the Ring of O on the spine." Noel returned nonchalantly.

There was a silence.

"That's my copy of the Story of O."

Noel had seen this mentioned in her research but didn't know much about it herself.

"I know what the emblem means." pressed Noel.

Gabby looked very uncomfortable and started to stand up to leave but Noel put a hand on her thigh. She did so a little roughly all though she had meant for it to be comforting.

"I'm a domme. Jake is my sub." Noel said quickly. "I would bet you that you know more about this then either of us do. You're sweet Gabby. And I want you to know our secret."

"Thank you. That's very brave of you Noel." Gabby said calming visibly

"Are you a domme or a sub? I need help controlling myself." Noel blurted out.

"I'm a domme as well. Me and my slave are both bi. And by what I heard last night you have plenty of control." Gabby said.

Noel laughed. Yes but I get so aroused that I just want to jump him and then I know that will end it."

Over the next few minutes Gabby gave Noel pointers and soon the presentation was over.

When Jake, John, and Terry found the two girls they were talking softly and intently.

The Mixer ended with an extremely awkward dance put on by the student organization. A few people danced and enjoyed the free food. Noel came up behind Jake and whispered in his ear. "You have some punishments coming your way cock-slut."

She took his hand and together they walked back to her room.

Once there Jake immediately stripped his clothes.

"You may put your clothes in my closet but you may never open the door unless I say so is that understood?"

"Yes Goddess." Jake replied.

Jake put the clothes away as Noel watched. She was wearing a light blue sun dress.

"You are going to be punished because last night you did not stay at my feet as you were told to." As she said this Noel was texting on her phone.

She threw the phone aside and told him to bend over her knee as she sat on the Cedar chest. "I will spank you. If you can calmly count out each spank without flinching, crawling away or asking me to stop you will be rewarded."

She began to spank him hard. As she did she giggled she loved the image of this grown man over her knee like a child. He really did have a wonderful ass. He was calm and while he did tighten as his already marked ass grew red he did as he was told. As he called out "Fifteen Goddess." She pushed him off her knees.

"Very good boy." She said checking her phone.

She sent another quick text.

"Now for your reward." Noel slipped her panties down from under her dress.

Jake looked up from his knees hoping against hope that he would soon have the pleasure of linking his Goddesses pussy.

"Lay on the bed and close your eyes"

Jake did so. Soon he felt Noel on the bed and he felt her legs on either side of his head.

He was surprised by how much he wanted to please her. He was truly her sexual toy. He felt her dress drape around his head. Then he felt her ass cheeks spread and on his lips was her warm flesh. It wasn't her pussy it was her asshole.

He stiffened as he instinctively began to probe deep inside. He had always wanted to do this but never had. Above him Noel moaned.

For about 3 minutes Jake dutifully licked her. Then suddenly their was a knock at the door. Then to Jakes horror...the sound of it opening. He made to push Noel off of him but she held on tight digging her nails into him.

There was a laugh.

"You didn't tell him." Gabby said.

Noel giggled

"No. No I did not.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jake and Noel Ch. 04: Gabby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds