• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Master Piece Ch. 02

The Master Piece Ch. 02

Getting ready for bed that night was a careful chore. As the water from the shower hit my warmed, pink buttocks, I instinctively clenched my cheeks. The butt plug was pulled in, filling my tight hole. You had made it clear that I was not to remove it. I wiggled a little and found that the water cascading down around it was oddly arousing.

I lathered my breasts with the raspberry body wash you so enjoy. I inhaled deeply as I tweaked and teased my pert nipples. The pull created down below was made more intense by the fullness inside and the warmth of my bum. My hands dropped lower lathering my center and then focusing on my tight bud. I lifted my leg to rest on the wall and rubbed my blossoming flower in unison with the bud.

The fullness in my rear had me yearning for more. As I increased the spread of my blossom and dipped inside finding sweet nectar, I also increased the attentions to my bud. Oh my God was I going to cum, but you had not given permission. Was it worth the possibility of another spanking? My hands responded feverishly working me into a frenzy that made me clamp harder and harder on the plug, my petals convulsing as I exploded throwing my head back in the spray.

Applause brought me back to my senses. There you were leaning against the wall wearing a Cheshire grin.

"You really are the naughty girl tonight," you beamed holding out a fluffy, white towel for me.

I gulped and asked, "How much did you see?"

"Oh, from the minute you turned on the water. Someone likes her new toy, doesn't she?" you inquired knowingly, giving the plug a tiny pull and gathering all of my attention.

"Your blush matches your buttocks Love," you chuckled as you began to dry off my trembling spine.

"I have your place on the bed waiting. You know what to do," you directed

As I walked to the bed and saw the pillows piled in its center, I knew the spanking I was willing to chance moments before was indeed in my future.

With a firm swat on my backside you pushed me forward proclaiming, "up you go."

I climbed up and knelt over the pillows presenting myself to you.

"Tonight we will be adding a few things," you said as you blindfolded me, heightening my anxiety and causing dew to drip from my flower.

"Lay your head and shoulders on the bed and put your arms back," you directed as you helped pull my arms to my sides.

You blew on my buttocks, causing me to squirm.

"Oh we can't have all that moving about," you chastised.

"Up high on your knees, legs open," you demanded.

You instantly grabbed my right ankle clamping a restraint around it. Then the other is encased.

"Pull your knees in," you instructed.

I did as I was told and felt my right wrist attached to my right ankle. Then the left to the other ankle.

You ran your finger from my throbbing clit all the way to the plug.

"Someone is quite wet with excitement," you mushed as you massaged my globes.

"I do believe you can open wider though. Here let me help you," you offered as I felt the restraints pulling my ankles wider apart.

"Oh yes, quite a nice view and ease of access," you gushed.

Knowing this is going to be a serious correction I began apologizing for touching myself without your permission.

You placed a finger over my lips with a "shhhh."

You ran your fingers up and down my exposed seam, dipping inside only to quickly pull out causing my buttocks to lift higher to you.

"Normally that would be a serious issue, but this was your first time experiencing the plug," you explained with a light tug that elicited a groan from my mouth and more nectar from my lips.

"Tell me honestly do you like the fullness?" you implore.

"At first it was uncomfortable, but then it became a constant reminder of my need," I whispered.

"Excellent! That show in the bathroom was quite spectacular and I do reward honesty. Whatever should I do?" you asked rhetorically.

The answer sent sparks through my body and made my legs shake, as I felt your warm, wet tongue retrace the path of your fingers. Your piercing led the way back and forth. When I began to wiggle you grabbed the plug and ordered be to be still. You slapped my clit with the metal piercing causing me to call out begging to be eaten. You obliged, circling my dripping opening until I was trembling all over and then plunging deep inside as you pulled the plug in and out fucking my ass.

Your fingers pulled at my nub as you demanded I cum. I convulsed under you, relishing your tongue and the plug buried inside deep inside me. The orgasm seemed to go on forever. I whimpered as you removed your tongue and pulled the plug out.

"My turn," you demanded opening the spreader bar a bit more now that I was relaxed.

I felt your tongue circle my wanting back door.

"This will soon engulf me," you promised as your slid your wet thumb inside.

"It requires a bit more training though. You do not move!," you exclaimed as you grabbed my hip and without warning thrust your engorged manhood inside my throbbing flower.

Your need was evident as you thrusted deep and hard taking my love hole for your pleasure, your thumb holding me still except for my throbbing center. My climax began to build again. As you buried deep and still inside, I tensed around your rigid steel.

As if through a fog I heard my voice begging you, "Please, please, please fuck my ass. Please James!"

This was abruptly followed by your own groan and our mutual explosions causing you to collapse over me.

Kissing my ear, you laughed, "In due time Love."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Master Piece Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds