• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Desperate to Cum Ch. 02

Desperate to Cum Ch. 02

James hurried back to his hotel room, hoping desperatly he would arrive first and finally jerk off without Alex around. He inserted his room key into the slot and peered cautiously into the room—it was thankfully empty. Alex must have stayed behind for cocktails after her presentation. Knowing that every second was precious, James stripped down and laid naked on his bed, cock in hand already stroking. It didn't take long for him to get hard—days worth of cum and his earlier fantasies meant that he was long overdue for an orgasm. He thought back to the presentation, where Alex's eyes met his own eyes, with him on the brink of orgasm. Only this time, instead of the lights going on, Alex, never breaking eye contact, would stride down to him, heels clicking against the marble floor and stopping in front of him. In his fantasy, she would unbutton her blouse and offer him a sweet supple nipple to suck on, while reaching her fingers between her legs to circle her clit. James would throw aside the blazer, all pretension aside, and pull out his fat throbbing cock, thrusting the pre-cum slick dick between her soft thighs, mouth glued to her tit, sucking desperately while she fingered herself.

James thought of Alex's small perky breasts in his mouth and his cock swelled in his hand. It wouldn't take long now, for him to cum. He couldn't count how many times he had thought of sucking on those tits in business meetings, of grabbing those breast and pulling on her rosebud nipples. In his fantasy, Alex straddled him, his cock between her thighs and languidly nipped at his neck, chest and ears until he couldn't bear it anymore. With one mighty thrust, James shoved his raging boner inside his boss. His fantasy was so real that he could feel her warm wet pussy contracting around his cock, milking out the cum, squeezing every drop from his balls. He couldn't help moaning as his hips thrust his cock into his hand, humping the air.

At that moment, the door to the hotel room opened and Alex strode in—right into James masturbating towards orgasm. James stopped mid thrust, horrified at being caught, but still unbelievably turned on. Alex's face revealed no emotion. She dropped off her bag, kicked off her heels and went into the bathroom.

Still hard, James scrambled to get dressed. He put on his boxers, his erection tenting the fabric and reached for his pants. Cursing, he remembered that they were inside the bathroom. He paced outside the bathroom, unsure whether to confront and apologize to Alex, or whether to cut his losses and escape the room. Cautiously, he peered into the bathroom. Alex had taken her blouse and pencil skirt off to reveal a black throng, black lacy bra, and thigh high hose, held up by a garter belt. She stood in front of the mirror, reapplying lipstick, not noticing James peering into the bathroom.

The sight of Alex in her bra and panties engorged James' cock again. Unconsciously, he began to rub his cock again—jutting into his hand, wishing it were Alex's hand, thighs or pussy instead. He leaned against the doorframe, humping quietly, staring at Alex's perfect ass and delicate tits, desperately hoping that she wouldn't notice—just for a little longer—just so he could have his moment of pleasure. James squeezed his eyes shut, his breath coming in little gasps and grunts. Suddenly he fell forward onto his knees; Alex had opened the bathroom door.

She stood before him, her—gorgeous and calm in her matching undergarments, James on his knees, naked except his boxers, barely covering his jutting boner. He looked up at her, unsure what to say.

"Well, you've been a bad, horny boy, haven't you? So desperate to cum," she murmured.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on you. I just wanted some privacy", said James, sputtering with shame and humiliation at being caught.

"I saw you, you know. Touching yourself. Looking at me and rubbing your cock," said Alex, her lips curling into a smirk.

"I'm sorry, Alex. Please don't fire me. You're just incredibly beautiful and it was just a moment of weakness, I swear. Please. I'll do anything. Just don't fire me", begged James. The thought of losing this job was terrifying. He needed this job and couldn't afford to lose it.

"I won't fire you. But I'll make sure you'll pay", said Alex. With that, she ran her bare stockinged feet over James' dick, eliciting a moan of pleasure and surprise from James. She slapped him, and ran her fingers across his cheek, her thumb into his mouth and then wetly down his chest. Her toes lightly gripped his cock and he thrust his hips into her feet. He grunted. James couldn't believe Alex was touching him, let alone his cock.

"Get up", ordered Alex, "and get on the bed."

James got up and went to the bed, unsure of what to expect.

"I want you to fuck the bed and stop when I say stop", she said. "If you don't stop and you orgasm, I'll fire you."

James took off his boxers and his penis sprang free. It was already slick with precum and begged contact—with anything. He lay facedown on the bed and began humping the sheets. His cock throbbed against the cool sheets and James moaned at the contact. Each thrust of his hips brought him closer to orgasm. He turned his neck and looked to his right.

Alex was still staring coolly him, not saying a word as he fuck the bed. She walked over, grabbed the back his hair, and stuffed her right breast into his mouth. James groaned as he tasted her tit, tongue running over her pebbled nipple and feeling the softness of her breast. His hips moved faster, his cock rubbing against the sheets with renewed vigor. He looked up at his boss; here eyes were closed and she breathed a little faster, but other than those signs, she was still very much calm and in control. Meanwhile, he was sweating buckets, moaning, bucking into the sheets, humping his way to orgasm. He was close; he tried to slow his breathing and hips, but he wanted this too much. Maybe, if he were discrete, he could get away with a quick orgasm.

Alex drew her breast away.

"Stop", she instructed.

"I'm so close. Please, Alex. I have to cum. It's been so long. I have to cum. I'm so close. Please", begged James.

Alex slapped him.

"I said stop, you desperate bitch. We have a team dinner and we can't be late. Put your clothes on."

With a pained moan, James collapsed onto the bed, orgasm just out of his reach. He wanted to cry and sob. Instead he rolled resignedly onto his sad, his erection still bobbing and watched Alex slip into a slim black dress. He pulled on his own slacks over his sore dick and buttoned on his dress shirt, wondering what he had gotten himself into and what she had in store for him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Desperate to Cum Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds