• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Todd & Melina Ch. 02

Todd & Melina Ch. 02

123

(Those who have not read Ch. 1 should do so for the first part of this story, as well as for background information. Feedback is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.)

Part 3 - The Wheel's First Turn

Dawn. 6 a.m. I awoke with a start, and looked around, not recognizing where I was. As I became aware of my surroundings, I realized I was at home, in my bed. Then I remembered the night before, and my soul filled with foreboding as I remembered that I had showed my passed out wife Melina’s body to my handsome nephew Todd. He had used Melina’s feet to masturbate to a huge climax, draining his big balls and leaving a messy load all over my sleeping, prostrate wife.

After watching that, then masturbating myself to a quick, explosive climax, I fell asleep. I began to dream. Some Voice in my head kept whispering that I wanted to see Melina and Todd having sex. The image of my lovely wife and my handsome nephew copulating was very intense in my mind, and I had to admit to myself that it would be very exciting. Then, still dreaming, I caught myself as jealousy welled up inside. How could I want my wife to succumb to someone else? Why would I want to see her with my nephew?

The Voice whispered again. It told me that I wanted to see them having sex more than anything, and that I would arrange it. I listened, seeing Melina and Todd dancing, as they had at the club just a few hours before. I relaxed, and the Voice whispered "very good", and faded away.

Waking up fast, I looked around. Melina was not in bed, nor in the room. A hangover was beginning to form in my head as I moved to the bathroom and took a long piss. Stepping into the shower, I noticed it was wet. Melina must've showered already. After a quick shower, I dressed and went downstairs.

My wife was cooking breakfast, looking refreshed and radiant. She showed no sign of having passed out from alcohol the night before. Her hair was in a long ponytail. She had on a hot pink swimsuit one-piece top and a red, silky wraparound skirt. And, inevitably, high heel mules with a cork wedge heel. I'd always wondered how she could walk in those heavy-looking shoes.

As I gazed at her pretty feet a moment, I remembered what Todd had done with them the night before. My reverie was interrupted by the sight of the young man himself, helping Melina set the table. As I entered the kitchen, my mind was exploding with questions. Did Melina know? Did Todd say something?

“Good morning, honey!” Melina said, with what was for her a bright smile. “Are you feeling okay after last night?”

"Yes," I replied, "but I better get some aspirin to make sure."

"Wait." said a voice behind me. Ned was just coming up. "Try this headache powder. It's better than the regular stuff." I watched as Ned got a glass, half filled it with water, and poured some powder from what looked like a chewing gum wrapper into the water. He handed it to me, and as I drank it down, he asked Todd if Todd wanted one. Todd agreed, and drained a glassful of the mixture.

Melina tried to refuse, saying she was fine, that she had worked out already this morning. Ned replied that his preparation was better than aspirin at keeping her from being sore, and she would feel more energetic. She dutifully drained her glass. Ned left the room, saying he was going to shower. He looked like he needed one, as he appeared to be drained of energy, sleepy and listless.

I watched my wife, waiting for some telltale sign that she was aware of the night before. She seemed her normal self, directing Todd how to set the table with her usual attention to detail. If anything, she seemed relaxed.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes." Melina replied. "Like a baby. In fact, I think I slept better than I have in quite a while. It must have been all the alcohol at the club."

"What about you, Todd?" I asked, risking the question, thinking that not asking him would've been conspicuous. Todd acted as if nothing was amiss.

"Pretty good." my teenage nephew answered. "I woke up when the electricity came back on, then went back to sleep a few minutes later--"

"The electricity went out?" Melina asked? "I don't remember that. When? For how long?"

"It sure did, Aunt Melina. About 2 a.m., for a couple of hours." Todd replied. "I guess you'd just fallen asleep when the lights went out." Melina fell thoughtfully silent as Todd continued, "Anyway, I didn't wake up until Aunt Melina woke me up and asked if I wanted to work out with her."

"Ah." I said, feeling a strange, but enormous curiosity wash over me. "Did you accept her invitation? She usually wipes me out with her morning workouts."

"Yes, and I'm glad I did." Todd said. "She was almost able to keep up with me." He gave her a big grin, but she was putting food in a bowl and did not return it. "I did stop and watch her do pushups. You have a great back and shoulders, Aunt Melina." I agreed enthusiastically, noticing that my nephew had no problems complimenting my pretty wife right in front of me. I wondered how young men learned to be so aggressive and outgoing at such an age, and wished I had been that way when I was nineteen.

"Thank you, Todd." Melina replied, blushing a little, but otherwise giving no reaction to the compliment. "I was wondering why you stopped." Ned came back in, and we all sat down to breakfast.

As we ate, Melina was telling Todd and Ned how much she enjoyed her "date" with them the evening before. I was ravenous, feeling more starved than I could remember in a very long time. Todd was eating quickly, also, and didn't really pick up the conversation my wife was offering.

"I don't know why I'm so hungry." the handsome young man said. "For the last month, I've just been starving when I wake up." I said that I was also very hungry this morning.

Melina had put on her glasses and was reading the business section of the morning newspaper. Todd took the sports section that I would normally be reading, and Ned took some other section, leaving me the front page. The storm the night before had done considerable damage to areas of our neighboring counties. I glanced at my wife as I read, noticing how pretty she looked, enjoying the swell of her breasts underneath the clingy cloth of her top, and the deep cleavage. And I've always liked seeing her in the glasses. I felt a stirring in my loins, and felt that she knew I was watching her.

Not looking up from her paper, Melina said in her quiet, matter-of-fact voice, "Dear, I think we should not cancel our trip. We should take Todd and Ned camping with us." Todd glanced up, as did I, but Ned acted as if he had not heard a word.

"Sure, honey, but it's a one room cabin with one hideaway bed. Will we have enough room?" I asked.

"We'll work it out. I'll bring sheets and mats and we can all sleep on the floor, as if it were a tent." She began telling Todd and Ned about the place. Todd surprised me by actually appearing to be interested. As I watched Melina talk to him, I felt the same feeling from the night before: that this young college student, a mere teenager, was the man of the house, the owner and master of it; that Melina was a part of his world, not mine, and that I was the guest from the outside. He seemed to perfectly fit any situation he was in.

"Todd, do you think you can stand the boredom?" I asked, wanted to establish a friendly rapport with my nephew, wanting to bring him into our family circle despite the jealousy I felt of his presence and his rapport with my wife.

"Well, I'll try to put up with Aunt Melina." he replied with a mischievous grin, looking sideways in her direction.

"Why, Todd!" Aunt Melina responded with mock shock, barely looking up from her paper. "I'll bet y'all won't be able to keep up with me!" throwing the bit back at him. Was that a sexual suggestion, I thought to myself? I wondered if Todd got the same impression.

"I'll take you up on that challenge!" Todd replied. Again, I thought of this young stud making love to my wife. The desire to see it happen grew stronger. Melina looked up from her newspaper, her gray eyes meeting and holding Todd's for a long moment.


"You're on." she said quietly, then turned to me with a look of solicitous caring and asked, "Dear, how is your headache?"

"Great!" I said. "I feel fine. That powder of Ned's really worked."

"You're wonderful, Ned." Melina said as she got up from the table. My wife put her arm around my younger nephew and gently but warmly kissed his cheek. Ned blushed, mumbling that he was glad to help. I couldn't understand why he was so distant to Melina's attentions, both yesterday and today. In fact, despite Todd's overwhelming presence, Melina was paying Ned a lot of attention, but he was barely responding.

We all took Melina's cue of getting up to rise from the breakfast table and clean up. Afterwards, the boys went up to pack a couple of bags for the trip, and Melina led me by the hand into our bedroom.

Sitting on the bed in front of me, she drew me to her, my groin just inches from her lovely face. Her eyes, still framed by the glasses, were upturned and looking into mine. I looked down at her, trying with limited success not to divert my eyes and stare down her swimsuits at the gaping darkness between her breasts.

"Is it okay with you?" she asked, "Going up to the cabin with the boys?" Her hands were unfastening my pants.

"Sure, it's just going to be a...uhm... tight fit, with four of us in that small room." I said. Melina had my cock out and was stroking it. Pleasure swept through me as my member swelled to raging hardness and my pants and shorts slid down my quivering legs.

"Good. I'm looking forward to it." she said, in a flat, even voice. As if it were the next item on her business agenda, my wife opened her mouth and slid her lips over my cockhead. I groaned as my throbbing shaft disappeared into her warm, wet mouth, and yielded to the pleasure as she began to bob her head back and forth.

As she gave me head, Melina would occasionally let her mouth slip just off the end of my prickhead and whisper words to me. " Mmmmm, it'll be so much fun.... mmmmmph... I'm looking forward to spending some time with the boys up there."

"Oohhh!!!!" I gasped. My cock pulsed as an image filled my mind. "Are you going to spend time with Todd? Aah!..... I think he likes you... unnh..."

"Mmmm, do you want me to, darling?" she asked. "Do you.. mmmph ... want me to spend time with Todd? Would you like me to flirt with him?..mmmm... that makes you hot, doesn't it?" My cock had jolted with her words. Melina was capable of talking dirty, but did it so rarely that to hear her words were a total shock.

"Yeah... oh..... yeah...." I gasped. "If you want to, that is... ohhh... whatever you want to do." Melina teased me some more. She removed her mouth from my prick, stroking the length of it in her elegant, shapely hand as she battered me with her words.

"You like watching me flirt with guys, don't you dear? You always have, haven't you?" she asked, knowing the answer already, bringing back the college memories... memories I didn't care to remember at this moment. "And you liked watching Todd dance with me last night, didn't you?" The thought of Todd and Melina dancing together make my cock jump in my wife's hand. Her tongue returned to my cockhead, licking around the swollen helmet, then into my piss-slit, something she really liked doing to make me react.

"Yes!" I gasped that I did, admitting my deep desires under the duress of a hot blow job. "Now suck my cock, babe!" I gasped, trying to slide my tool into Melina's mouth, trying to regain control. What was going on in this household, anyway?

"Todd and I were flirting last night, dear. You liked that? Mmmm.... You want to see more, don't you? Don't you! Say the words!" Melina said, backing off, stroking my cock, looking into my eyes. I gazed back into hers, the gray eyes hypnotizing me again.

"Yes! I want you to spend time with Todd!" I admitted. Melina's mouth descended upon my cock, taking the full six-inch length. She sucked hard as she pulled her lips off, then back again, repeating the vacuuming sucking with her mouth. "I want to watch you with him-- uh, flirt with him!" I mumbled, hoping she hadn't caught the slip.

"Mmmm, he's really handsome, very virile, isn't he?" Melina said, in that same even, taunting voice. "Are you sure you want me to do this? There's no telling how far Todd may try to take things. He's a very aggressive young man. And I'm not a tease... you know that." Her mouth descended on my cock.

"Yes!... unh!... I want you to do this. Go...(gasp)... as far as you like. I... unh... trust you, baby!" I said. Her words, and her incredible sucking talents had me over the edge. It only took second, and I lost it. As I held her head tightly, I felt the jets of semen pulsing into my wife's mouth. Melina swirled my jism around her mouth, then swallowed it all.

"Mmm... wow, your sperm sure is bitter this morning." Melina said as she licked off the remnants from my cock, cleaning me up. "You're usually not this bitter. What did you have to drink last night?"

"Just the basics. Scotch and Amaretto, mostly." I said.

"You usually taste much sweeter after drinking Amaretto." Melina said. TMI, Melina, I thought to myself as she continued. "Now let's get packed and get the hell out of here." She was serious again. It was as if our conversation of her spending time with Todd had never taken place, as if the blowjob had never taken place. Now it was back to business. That was my wife.

Part 4 - The Setting

The lake spread before us as we crested the hill, shimmering in the sunlight. I felt refreshed already, even though I'd driven the three hours to get there.

Melina had inherited the land when her parents died. We had a nice dock and a concrete slab for the little cabin built professionally, but we built the cabin ourselves. It was one room, with the kitchen along the left side in an alcove with a small pantry room behind it with an old fashioned freezer box and the back door leading to the back porch, a dining area with a small table and four chairs near the front door, and a sofa against the far wall. A fireplace was in the right hand wall, built of stones. It was cozy, but with four people it would be a tight fit. An outhouse and an outdoor shower stall were a distance away along a trail.

On the way up, I'd driven and Melina sat in the shotgun seat. Todd was in the back behind me, and he leaned forward between the seats, talking to us, his position allowing him to make frequent eye contact with my wife. Ned slept for most of the trip.

Todd and Melina talked about college a lot for the first two hours, but as we neared our destination, Todd brought up his family for the first time. Melina and I tightened up, but Todd's revelations surprised us. And we saw, for the first time, the cracks that existed in my sister's family.

"Yeah, my mom is really bitchy. My dad, my stepdad, that is, is working himself half to death to keep up with her spending. They've had fights over it. She's been dragging him along for years now. He's so frickin' weak that he won't stand up to her."

"That's not true." Ned said angrily. He had been listening, apparently.

"Shut the fuck up, nimrod!" Todd growled at Ned, with a sudden ferocity that shocked Melina and me. "It is true. Your father's a weak piece of shit. Just like you are!"

"Boys!" Melina said, trying to calm them down. The tension in the back seat seemed to grow tangible as the brothers stared at each other with hatred. However, Ned couldn't withstand Todd's dominant stare, and finally turned and looked out the window. The tense atmosphere abated, replaced by a fragile calm.

"She's been having affairs, too. I've caught her a couple of times, and I don't think she cares if Dad finds out. She'll fuck anybody." Todd was holding nothing back. Although I thought Todd might be embellishing to make Ned angry, I was inwardly gleeful at hearing this news. Melina seemed openly shocked, however, her mouth gaping as she stared at Todd.

Todd continued. "She told us several weeks ago that we'd be staying with you guys after school was out. I know she hates you, and something seemed wrong, so I asked if you knew about it. She just said she'd make the arrangements. Then, a couple of days ago, the day before we're supposed to leave, I called her on the phone and asked her what time you were expecting us. She tells me that she hadn't emailed you yet, and that she would immediately."

"Harumph!" Melina grunted. "We got an email about two hours before you arrived." Hearing that, something in my brain began nagging me. I couldn't quite place it, and returned to listening to my nephew.

"I know." Todd said, looking at Melina and speaking directly to her, it seemed. "I'm sorry about that." I saw in the rear view mirror that he was glancing sideways at me. "Mom really hates you, Uncle Don."

"Yes, I know." I replied, somewhat dryly. "We've never gotten along."

"I don't know why, but she really hates your guts. She calls you her no-good, stupid bastard brother. Sometimes she says she has no brother, just a piece of shit pretending to be one."

"And that's some of her more tender phrases about me." I quipped.

"We don't care much for her, either, to be honest." Melina said. "I can only imagine what she calls me."

"Actually, she doesn't. At least, she never has in front of me. All she says to me is how could a beautiful woman like you marry a piece of crap like her no good bastard brother."

I was surprised to hear this, and I think Melina was, too.

"She, uh, also said something about Uncle Don not being able to satisfy you, and you deserving better in bed." Todd added.

"Geez. Well, she'll never know how good I've got it. Melina said, smiling at me, then turned to Todd. Well, Todd," Melina said, looking into my nephew's eyes. "I'm glad to see that you and Ned turned out to be a lot better than her."

"She's not that bad." Ned broke in, still looking out the window. "Todd's just mad at her because she made us come here."

"Shut up, birdbrain," Todd said venomously, "or I'll smack the shit out of you." Turning to Melina again, he said, "Yeah. I'm pretty disgusted with her, but not about being here. I'm glad I came." he said, looking into my wife's eyes again. "It's just the whole situation. She treats us all like shit, really. I think she only cares about herself."

"She cares about me." Ned said to Todd, "but I doubt she gives a rat's ass about you." Todd swept his arm as if to backslap Ned, but didn't make contact. Ned glared back at Todd, but said no more. I realized that young people today had no problems using foul language freely in front of others. And just a decade since Melina and I were their ages...

When we arrived, Todd and Ned helped me take everything inside as Melina began cleaning up the place, removing the dust and cobwebs. Todd and I pitched in as Ned worked in the kitchen, stocking the icebox with beers and soft drinks. Melina asked Ned to make her a drink, and soon we all had drinks in our hands. Ned was very good about making drinks, even though mine was a bit stronger than I really wanted.

As he handed Melina her drink, she kissed Ned on the cheek. I was surprised how much affection Melina was showing my younger, awkward nephew, and even more surprised that he wasn't returning it. Todd, by way of contrast, couldn't do enough to hold and keep my wife's attention, but Melina was being her normal cool, efficient and busy self, and their combined efforts produced quick results.

Once everything was cleaned up, we began putting out the mats on the floor. Ned was going to be next to the fireplace, then Todd, then Melina, then me against the far side wall.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Todd & Melina Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds