• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Still Waiting

Still Waiting

I had been married 20 years and at least twice a year my husband told me he wanted me to fuck another guy while he watched. I would look at him and tell him he was crazy! I had no desire to fuck another guy. I didn't believe that was something that a married woman should do. So, each time I said no and each time he would tell me how he really wanted it and there was nothing behind it such as; giving him a reason to fuck another woman. As the years went on we were drifting apart. I didn't really want to have sex with someone I was so angry at. We didn't have sex often and when we did it was me satisfying myself while rubbing his cock until I came and then he would fuck me fast and boring. He once again mentioned wanting me to fuck another guy and this time I said I would think about it and tell him in the morning. The next morning I woke up and thought to myself why not? He was giving me an opportunity to fuck another guy and I was saying no; why?

There are women out there that would love this opportunity. So I told him I would do it. He was very excited to do it. I still had fear over it and told him I didn't want to find the person, but I needed to approve the person. Within a week he told me he had someone that wanted to fuck me. He explained that he had signed us up on a sex website with a couples account, and had many men reply to the profile he put out there. He actually emailed with the guy and they seemed to work out all the details. Now I was nervous! Was this really going to happen? I saw a picture of the guy and thought he looked ok. It was set up for a Saturday night at a hotel right by our apartment. I was so nervous; could I really do this? That Saturday I dressed in lingerie and a coat because it was winter out. When we arrived at the hotel my husband had the room number so we went straight up. When the door opened there was this guy in a tux and candles lit all over the room.

He invited us in and my husband walked over to the chair and sat down. I took off my coat and went to sit on a small sofa. My stomach was in knots as this guy sat next to me and kept staring at me. He was making me very uncomfortable. I couldn't look at him. I was embarrassed and nervous. As the evening moved forward my uneasiness settled down somewhat. He was very gentle and explored every single part of my body. I closed my eyes and gave in to the wonderful feelings. The whole time my husband watched and I could tell he was excited to see another man fuck me. When we were done my husband practically ripped his clothes off and jumped on the bed and fucked me doggy style. It was great hot sex. He pounded me like he had never done before. It truly made him excited to see someone else fuck his wife. To be honest it wasn't what I expected, but then again I wasn't sure what to expect. I was thinking it would be a rougher experience. Meaning this man would be aggressive. Not in a hurtful way by any means but certainly not as gentle as he was.

Within one week my relationship with my husband went back to what it had been. One night sitting at home alone I decided to join the sex website he had used for our couples' profile. I sat there and tried to come up with a clever name. I decided I would use teach with numbers after it. After all I was really a teacher. I filled in all the information and answered the questions. I had no idea what this would bring! Within one hour I had emails from guys. Wow I thought this is cool. So I started chatting with them right away. By the end of the night I had 25 emails and was replying to all of them. I felt that if they had the time to email me I should be decent enough to respond. What I had, was no idea that many guys fantasized about fucking their teacher so they wanted to fuck me! Wow! It continued all night long until 2am when I finally had to go to bed. This continued for about a week until 2-3:00 am. Each day I had 20 plus emails and it became impossible to respond to everyone unless that's all I wanted to do. I started being more selective with whom I would chat with. I must say I was very naive and had no idea what people really did. I felt like I was in an underground world. A world where people asked for sex, had sex with married people, and weren't embarrassed about it. I was intrigued with what was going on.

One afternoon at school I checked my email and there was one from the sex sight. It stated that a member, JohnD had upgraded my free membership to gold. With a gold membership that would allow me to look at other people's profiles. As soon as I got home I checked it out and yes I did have a gold membership. I still thought it was a joke or had some catch to it. The email they sent actually stated that even if you didn't know JohnD you should send him a thank you email. I wondered why this guy whom I didn't even know would upgrade my membership? I did send an email thanking him. JohnD responded to the email and told me about a chat room that I could go in and it would be easier to chat. Talk about clueless? I had no clue what I was doing. When I entered the chat room it was moving fairly quickly. I was trying to read all the posts. Many people welcomed me. Mean time JohnD had private room chatted and was telling me how things worked in the room, and told me when people were saying hi and I was missing it. From that day on we chatted almost every night. I was thrilled and excited to have someone want to chat with me. My relationship at home was getting worse. My husband was unemployed and had a hard time finding work, really not sure he tried. He was selling everything we had to get money for himself when I wouldn't buy him cigarettes because we were struggling to pay bills with 2 kids. It was about one month when JohnD asked if I wanted to meet with him. We could meet for dinner and see what happened from there.

The First meeting March 2011

I was so nervous to meet JohnD. Would he like me in person? Would I like him? We were to meet at a restaurant. I arrived in the area a few minutes early so I went to a store to pick up some mints. As I got out of the car and started walking to the store; he was there walking out. I told him I would meet him at the restaurant. My heart was pounding. I drove to the restaurant and he was outside waiting for me. We went inside, my heart still pounding from nerves. Would I recognize anybody? What if someone saw me? What would I say? We ate, drank, and had good conversation. He took my hand across the table and said that he had a reservation at a hotel not far if I wanted to go with him. I nervously said yes. Now more to worry about. Would he be turned off by my body? I was not thin. Weight has always been an issue for me. We each drove over to the hotel and walked in. He walked to the desk and I walked over to where there was a TV playing. I was embarrassed to go to the desk with him. I felt that everyone knew what we were doing. We went up to the room and I sat on the couch. Yikes! Now what do I do? He sat on a chair and asked me to undress for him. I was nervous I had on leopard panties and a black lace bra. He made me feel a little more comfortable as he encouraged me to take the panties and bra off. We went to the bed and there it all started. I felt better and started to feel excited. I wanted this man to fuck me. He had a wonderful looking cock. It was not small and not gigantic it was perfect. We fucked for a few hours. Now that was fucking! He was amazing! He was the best fuck I ever had, not that I had many. It was awkward when we parted. I thought "do I kiss him?". Just say good night?

It all worked out.

When I got home I told my husband where I was. That got him all hot and once again he fucked me good and hard with another man's cum in me. I was in a fantasy world but not because of my husband, because of JohnD. How great it could be. The next day I received an email from JohnD saying he would like to see me again, and if I thought it would be ok if he gave me small gifts. I was excited that he wanted to fuck me again and welcomed the opportunity.

Each day we chatted until one day I didn't hear from him. I was nervous. Did I do something to offend him or make him mad? How silly was that, people do have other lives. When day two and three went by without a word I was crushed. I figured he didn't want to see me or talk to me again and didn't want to tell me. Well that sucked! At least he could have said that he was not interested anymore. On day six I received an email. My eyes lit up. Before I opened it, I thought that even if he didn't want to fuck me or chat with me anymore I would know for sure. Well, the email was not that. He apologized and explained to me that his parents were getting older and lived in another state and were having a hard time living on their own. He attached an email he received from his parents' neighbors. That was why he didn't chat. I was relieved, but thought he wouldn't have time for me. We continued to chat but It wasn't daily.

Second meeting May 2011

Then about 6 weeks later he asked to get together with me. We were going to spend an evening at a popular place similar to a hotel where there was a pool, whirlpool and sauna in the room. Once again I was extremely nervous. I knew this time might be a little intense since in our chats we talked about different things we wanted to explore. I was curious about anal sex but was scared it would be too painful. While we played in the pool and fucked in the pool I was so happy, it felt so good! Next we moved to the bed and he lubed up my ass and his cock and attempted anal intercourse. It ended up I was too afraid and he was a gentleman for not just pushing it in me. Although, sometimes I wish he would have. Overall we fucked in the pool, fucked in the whirlpool, and fucked on the bed. It was a great evening and once again it did come to an end.

After that it was summer and I had a lot more time on my hands. I visited the website frequently and chatted with people meanwhile looking daily to see if he was online in a chat room or emailing me. We chatted sometimes daily, sometimes once a week, but I looked daily for him. At the same time, I was getting asked to chat with many other men. I was picking and choosing carefully. One night I accepted a chat from a guy whom used only initials "xyz". We chatted and seemed to get along. After about a week of chatting he asked if I wanted to meet him for dinner, so I did. I had to force myself to meet others because JohnD was so inconsistent and I found myself just wanting to wait on him.

Third Meeting September 2011

Meantime my marriage broke up. I told my husband I was done with all his bullshit, and there was a lot which I will not get into. Three months after spending a wonderful evening with JohnD he asked to meet with me for a drink. We met at a bar for drinks and appetizer. Just seeing him always made my heart jump. While there we teased each other as usual. Me wanting to grab that wonderful cock; while he had his hand between my legs on my pussy. He told me we were going to leave and that I should get in his car, so I did. I didn't know where we were going or what we were doing, I just went along. He pulled into a parking garage that was next door and went up a few levels. There was no one there it was completely empty. He pulled into a spot and started rubbing my pussy, taking my pants off and flicking my clit. I was immediately wet. Actually, whenever I saw JohnD I was instantly wet. This time I felt like a faucet loving his touch. He then got out of the car came around to my side opened the car door and pulled my legs to the side, unzipped his pants and stuck his big cock inside me. Immediately I gripped his cock with my pussy. Wanting to squeeze it, to keep it in me. He pulled out and told him he really wanted to cum. I told him to go ahead and fuck me. That's what he did. He moved his cock along the dripping slit of my pussy and rammed his cock in me. He pumped me deep and hard a few times and came inside me. It was a terrific feeling. I didn't want it to end. After a bit, he pulled his cock out and I went to stand up outside his car. As I did some of the cum from his wonderful cock eased out down my leg. Wow! that was exciting and to think anyone could have come up there at any time, but I didn't care; I wanted and needed that cock inside me. That was by far the most exciting fuck I ever had!

Why? Why was I so turned on by this man and his cock? I felt a connection. A sexual connection where I could trust him and felt comfortable with him. I would have done anything for him, to have his cock in me more often. Once again chatting was sporadic and I was anxious always looking and hoping to hear from him.

Fourth meeting November 2011

In November of that year I had gotten a hotel room for my birthday. I wanted a place to chill with no kids and if I wanted to fuck someone I could. I invited JohnD to the hotel. He came and fucked me for my birthday. He played with my dildo pushing it in my pussy and getting me wet. It was nice, but I wanted his cock! He fucked me doggy style! Oh my god that was the absolute best. I think it is so hot to fuck doggy style. At the same time, it's kind of naughty and I like being naughty. That evening I felt great!

That was the last time we fucked...

It has been five years! I miss his cock. Through the years, we have chatted, but I never knew when it would be. He would go months without contact and I would think my wonderful guy who introduced me to a different world was gone, and then he would appear again, and all my desires for him would return.

I am now in a relationship with someone but know that if at any time JohnD wanted to fuck I would be ready.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Still Waiting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds