• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Body Hopper: Charlotte McKinney

Body Hopper: Charlotte McKinney

12

Celebs: Charlotte McKinney
Codes: (MF, Oral, tit Fuck, sci-fi, Body Possession)
Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has ever happened or ever will happen.

*****

I was born a normal guy, or at least that's what I thought. My entire life changed once the day of my 18th birthday happened. I would find out that I was not just a normal horny 18 year old boy, but part of a special group of men and women with the special ability to "hop" into the body of another person. These special people had decided to call themselves "body-hoppers". This is how I found out I was one of these body-hoppers.

I was on my way home after a long night of hanging out with my friends. I was coming home from my birthday dinner that my parents set up. It was at one of my favorite restaurants, and my parents had rented the place out for me and my friends.

The night was full of laughs and I could tell everyone who was there had a great time together. My parents did not stay up for me or give me a curfew for my birthday so we all stayed at the restaurant until they closed at 10 p.m.

I walked home from the restaurant which was only a couple of blocks away from my house. Throughout the day I had felt small discomforts in my stomach, but that was not going to stop me from having a free night away from my parents. I grabbed my house key out of my pants pocket and turned the lock of the door to unlock it.

After opening the door, I walked in and threw off my shirts and my shorts and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I reached with the toothbrush to get the back of my teeth clean, I felt a sharp pain in my head. It came and went like a bolt of lightning, so I didn't think much of it.

After shaking off that weird feeling, I finished brushing my teeth and went to bed. I turned off the light and jumped into bed. As I closed my eyes, the events of my day played back in my head. I could not help but think about my best friend Riley. Even though Riley and I were friends, it was hard not to look at her in a sexy way since she had developed quite early.

She had large B or small C sized breasts, a big bubble butt that popped out of everything she wore, and gorgeous green eyes. I thought about her until I had fallen asleep. Something felt off while I was asleep though, it was like I was floating. Like I was out of my own body.

It was quite soothing until I felt like I was falling. As soon as I felt my body slam down onto something I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and opened my eyes to see something that freaked me out.

I looked around and I was clearly not in my own room. In fact it kind of looked like Riley's room. I looked down at my hands and gasped in shock. These were not my hands, they were too small and thin. I moved the covers off of my bed and looked down to freak out more.

This was not my body. I jumped up and almost fell over to do to the new center of gravity I had. Getting up off the floor, I ran out of Riley's room and into her bathroom, where I turned on the light and looked in the mirror to discover I was somehow in Riley's body!

I was so in shock from realizing this, I did not think about possibly looking at her body without clothes on. I ran out of her bathroom and jumped back into her bed. I closed my eyes and I went back to sleep, hoping this was all some sort of bad dream.

I eventually fell asleep again and felt that similar floating sensation. I didn't feel the slamming sensation this time. I didn't wake up until the next morning when I was back in my body. When I woke up, I found my dad sitting next to me on my bed.

"Did it happen?" my father asked.

"Did what happen?" I replied.

"Did you hop into another person's body?" he replied.

"How did you know I'd do that?" I asked, completely stunned that he knew what was going on.

My father then explained to me that the men in our family were body-hoppers. Simply by thinking about someone, we could hop into their bodies. Apparently this happened to every man in my family on their 18th birthday since our family history was recorded. He spent the next couple of months teaching me everything I needed to know about body hopping.

He thought me how to access the minds of the "mounts" or the people we hopped into, and take information and their mannerisms from their brain as well as implant memories about what they did when we were in the driver's seat. A year and a half after my 18th birthday, I was an experienced body hopper.

I've been a body-hopper for eight years now. I moved out of my parent's house was living in the city of Angels. I decided to get a job as a member of the paparazzi. With my body hopping abilities, I could hop into some sexy celebrities and get some pics that would pay a pretty penny.

Today was going to be a special day. I was going to hop a sexy supermodel named Charlotte McKinney. She is a beautiful blond haired vixen who was known for her ginormous tits. Just thinking about getting my hands on those giant puppies made my cock rock hard.

I had gotten word from one of my sources that Charlotte was filming a semi-nude photo shoot today and pic for her naked body in all of its glory would pay quite well. So I jumped into my car and drove near where my source told me the photo shoot was taking place.

I had parked my car far enough away to where I wouldn't be spotted. I grabbed my camera and zoomed in where I saw Charlotte talking to her assistant.

I was watering at the mouth when I saw that the blond beauty was only wearing a pair of white slippers and a white bathrobe. As I continued to spy on Charlotte and her assistant, I saw her go into her trailer alone.

This was the perfect time to get into Charlotte's body. I got into the back seat of my car and made it look like I was sleeping for anyone who happened to walk by and notice my body in the back.

I closed my eyes and concentrated as hard as I could. I felt my spirit leave my body. Once I knew I was in my hopper form, I concentrated on all things Charlotte McKinney. I felt myself fly across the parking lot and through buildings until I phased through her trailer.

I took a second to admire the blond beauty who was only wearing a thin white robe. She laid down on the couch in the trailer as she stretched out on the couch to relax. With the way she positioned herself on the couch, the robe doing nothing to hide her amazing curves.

She put her hands behind her back and closed her eyes to relax. As she brought her hands up, the robe moved with her hands, revealing more of her body than she'd like someone else to see. Her right breast popped out of the robe revealing her perfect tits to me.

I saw her light colored nipple poke of out the robe and also noticed her nipples were both erect. She moved her right leg onto the floor of the trailer, which cause the robe to move out of the way to reveal her lower body.

Charlotte had a cute little blond strip of pubic hair that was covering the area above her pussy. I got a clear look at her beautiful vagina. She had light pink lips and cute little folds covering it. I could not take it anymore.

I needed to be in that body and be in it right now. I counted down and pushed my way into Charlotte's body. The feeling of my pushing my way into her body caused her to jump and squirm from feeling me take control of every limb until I took complete control of her body.

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. From the position my point of view was at now, I knew that I had hopped into the body of Charlotte McKinney with no problems. I looked down to see my new body wearing the thin white robe that Charlotte was wearing. I got up off the couch and fell over due to the massive weights on my chest.

I got up off the ground and ran into the bathroom the trailer had and locked the door so no one would interrupt me while I took in my new body.

I looked in the mirror and saw Charlotte's beautiful face staring back at me. Her beautiful greenish-silver eyes, her golden blond hair, and her adorable face. After taking a moment to take in her gorgeous face, I let the top of her robe drop off completely, leaving her naked from the waist up. Her robe was now open from her heaven sent chest to just below her belly button and every sinful inch of exposed flesh was a uniform golden brown.

Seeing both of her amazing breasts not being restricted by any clothing made me go crazy. I moved my new body back and forth as I watched her amazing boobs sway from side to side. I brought both of her hands up to her chest and began kneading her tits like dough.

Charlotte's breasts were gorgeous. They were shapely with no sag to speak of. They also felt perky and natural looking. There was no trace of a tan line anywhere on them.

"Oh my god that feels great," I moaned in Charlotte's voice as the feeling of Charlotte's hands squeezing and kneading her breasts felt amazing.

I slowly began to rub my hands in a circle up and down on her breasts, squeezing the globes of flesh as I worked them in and out of my palms. I could feel her hard nipples poking lightly against the skin on my hands. As I let out a small moan in Charlotte's voice, I continue to knead and work her breasts, squeezing them together gently and bouncing them up and down lightly, working them out.

I slid her hands from one heavy tit to the other. I kept toying with her nipples before palming and squeezing the sizable tan orbs roughly. I loved the way her firm tit flesh bulged between her outspread fingers. I glanced in the mirror and lover that her maroon colored nipples were getting harder from the constant attention I was giving them. Looking in the mirror, I still had the bottom half of her body to explore.

I moved my hands off of her enormous tits and I grabbed the tie of the robe holding the small white rob onto her body and started to untie the knot. I had to keep my hands from shaking from the nervous excitement of an almost totally naked Charlotte McKinney standing right in front of me. I undid the tie and pulled Charlotte's robe completely off her body, revealing her beautiful, fully naked form.

I moved her hands across her smooth, tanned skin. Her skin was warm, almost hot to the touch. I rubbed down her stomach slowly and gently. One of her hands slowly trailed down her world renowned body and slid between her legs. I jumped and cooed in pleasure as her delicate fingers began sawing up and down between her thighs. The other hand went down and grabbed a handful of her thick plump ass which made me jump in pleasure.

I squeezed and squished her plump ass cheeks while I made her other hand slowly make contact with Charlotte's swelling pussy lips. A sharp tingle went throughout Charlotte's body as I ran her fingers down her lips. My other hand left her ass after a minute or two and joined the other hand at her pussy. I spread her pussy lips apart with her left hand and slowly inched her right hand towards her opening.

A huge rush surged throughout her entire body as one finger went inside her pussy while another quickly joined it.

"Holy fucking shit that feels good," I thought to myself as I made Charlotte's fingers squirm around in her pussy. I could feel my breathe get heavier and heavier as I pushed her fingers inside of her harder and at a rhythm that her body seemed to respond positively to.

I looked up at the mirror and took in the image in front of me. In the reflection was a naked Charlotte McKinney. Sweat dripping down from her head onto her succulent breasts, chest heaving up and down from the rapid breaths. Seeing one of her hands spreading her pussy lips open while the other hand was pushing two of her fingers into her love button. It was an incredibly erotic sight and I wanted to see her face as she came to orgasm.

I added a third finger into the mix and curled them inside of her pussy, scratching them against her inner walls, which her body seemed to really like. I continued to thrash her fingers into the inner walls of her cunt. I couldn't help but moan as it felt amazing.

The moans that were escaping her mouth started coming faster and harder. I could feel a light sheen of sweat breaking across her skin, gleaming in across her panting face and the top of her heaving chest.

I started to thrust her hips forward until it looked like she was as humping her lower half against her hand. I could her body begin to approach the verge of orgasm, almost ready to explode which was my signal hump harder and push her fingers in harder.

I felt Charlotte's body begin to twitch, which I guessed meant she was about to orgasm. I let out a loud moan as I feel a strong surge of pleasure course throughout her veins. Her vagina begins to spew out squirt like it was a baking soda volcano. The sheer power of her orgasm causes me to hit her back against the wall and slide down to the floor as I let it flow throughout her entire body.

I sat against the wall while taking deep breaths and slowly recovering from that Earth shattering orgasm. Sweat was dripping all over my body. I thought that this sexy after sex look was perfect for the pictures I needed. So I got up off the floor and opened the bathroom door to get her phone to take the photos. I used her memories to access her phone and took the photos. I sent them to my e-mail and deleted the originals. I was about to leave her body when I heard the door to the trailer open.

In stepped a man who looked like he was in his late 20's or early 30's. He wasn't buff per say but he did have some muscle. The man was not very tall and he had light brown hair. He had a no facial hair or other defining features. The door slammed behind him and our eyes met.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Ms. McKinney," the man said as he put his hands over his eyes to shield himself from my naked form.

"There's no need to cover your eyes, people see me naked at all the time," I reply.

"I am so sorry Miss McKinney. Should I just leave?" The man asked.

"No. There's no need. Just tell me your name." I said to the man as calmly as I possibly could.

"My name is Trevor." The man said as he put his hand down from his face. "Are you sure you don't want to cover up?"

"I am fine but I need to ask you some questions first. Do you mind answering some questions for me Trevor? ," I asked the man as I get up off the floor, showing off every single inch of Charlotte's sweaty golden body.

"Of course Miss McKinney, anything you want," Trevor replied. I figured he was playing along so that he would not get in trouble for walking in on Charlotte naked and masturbating on the floor. If Charlotte was in control he might be in trouble, but I was in control and about to make his dreams come true.

"You think I'm sexy right?" I ask as I did not hide any part of Charlotte's incredible toned body from him. I could see Trevor looking Charlotte's body up and down like he was trying to save this imagine in his mind.

"Of course you're sexy Miss McKinney," he said before I decided to interrupt.

"Please Trevor. Miss McKinney is my mom. Call me Charlotte," I told him.

"Okay Charlotte. You are incredibly sexy," Trevor replied as he fumbled around with his words. I noticed he kept his eyes fixated on her big juicy melons. I took this information in order to form my next question.

"What do you find sexy about me Trevor?" I ask as I used Charlotte's memories to do poses that made Trevor start to get hard.

"I think every part of you is sexy," he replied, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"What part do you like the most Trevor?" I asked as I slowly approached him.

"Usually people just want to get their hands on my tits. All people ever want are my tits." I whispered to him as I grabbed her big beautiful breasts with her hands and jiggled them in her hands. Trevor's eyes grew wide as he watched the busty naked model jiggle her huge tits.

"You do have great tits," Trevor said.

"Why thank you," I replied as I squished them for him, having Charlotte's tits pushing out of her hands and her nipples poking out between her fingers.

"Trevor, I would like you to touch them," I said as I lifted Charlotte's breasts up to him, offering him the chance to touch her world famous tits.

Trevor slowly brought his hands out and took both of Charlotte's tits in his hands. His hands grabbed right where her nipples were. I could not help but moan as I felt his cold strong hands message her rock hard nipples. After squeezing and kneading Charlotte's tits for a few minutes, I stopped him.

"You got to touch and rub my tits. It's only fair I get to touch you know." I said in her sexist voice as lowered myself down to his jean covered crotch. I reached out with Charlotte's hands and undid the button of his jeans. I slid them down his legs until he could step out of them.

All that was left was his white pair of underwear. I grabbed the elastic of his underwear and pulled them down too. Once they passed his thighs, his raging hard cock sprung free, almost hitting me in the face.

I took a moment to look at Trevor's impressive cock. The head of his penis was huge, the definition of a mushroom tip. The shaft of his cock was thick. It was at least a couple inches around. A big blue vain ran down the length of his dick. I look up and see that he does not have a full bush but he did have a decent amount of brown pubic hair.

"You have a great looking cock Trevor," I told him in Charlotte's sexist voice as I trace her fingers up and down his throbbing shaft.

"That's nice of you to say," he replied.

"It looks good enough to taste, but I need to say something before I do anything with it," I said to Trevor as a look of confusion came across his face.

"What is it?" Trevor said as I knew he was just going along with it because he wanted to get his cock sucked by supermodel Charlotte McKinney.

" We are going to fuck how I like to fuck. If I want you to eat me out, you are going to eat me out. If I want you to fuck my ass, you are going to fuck my ass. Anything I say you do, you do it. If you follow my orders and I'm satisfied, I'm going to make it worth your while. Do you understand me?" I explained to the obviously horny man.

"I understand completely," Trevor said as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Good. Now let's get started shall we?" I said as I grabbed his rock hard cock with both of Charlotte's hands. Knowing how a penis likes to be touched from having one myself when I am not in a supermodel's body, I put a firm grip on his cock with my right hand and started to rub it up and down.

Trevor's eyes are closed as he feels my soft hands jerking his cock. I take my other hand and squeeze around the tip of his penis so that it popped out from the top of her hands.

I moved Charlotte's head closer to the head popping out of my hands and open my mouth. I wrap her warm inviting mouth around the head and slowly moved her tongue across the head of his penis. Trevor started to moan as I moved Charlotte's tongue back and forth across the head. I started to take more and more of Trevor's cock into her mouth.

I pushed his cock deeper into the busty blonde's warm mouth until I could feel the massive head of his cock scrape against the back of her throat. By the time I got it all the way in her throat, her nose was being tickled by the nicely groomed nose hairs.

I start thrusting Charlotte's head back and forth as Trevor's penis kept hitting the back of her throat. I started to make loud slurping and sucking noises which seemed to turn Trevor on even more. He began to thrust his hips into me to match to my thrusts to get us both in a synchronized rhythm. I knew from Trevor's expressions that he was about to bust at any moment. Much to his disappointment, I took my mouth off of his cock.

"Sorry, but I get to come first." I told Trevor as I got off my knees and sat down on the couch. I put my left arm on the arm rest and my right arm on the top of the couch. I spread Charlotte's golden legs and revealed her bald moist pussy to Trevor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Body Hopper: Charlotte McKinney

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds