• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

1234

I was seeing this dream about someone showering gentle kisses all over my face. Even though it was a dream, somehow it felt so real. I had to know if this was real or not. So, I opened my sleepy eyes to see that it wasn't a dream, but it was mama who has been showering kisses on my face. Her hair was disheveled just like last night which only made her more beautiful. She saw that I was awake and immediately her face blushed. A bright smile appeared on her face. "Good morning baby," She said.

"Good morning mama," I said and pulled her face down for a long kiss.

She broke the kiss after some time. "I got to pee. Be a good boy and wait here," She said getting up from the bed. Even her walk had a natural grace which could attract anyone. I was playing the events of last night in my head when she popped her head from the bathroom door. "Honey, can you wait until I have a shower? I smell sex all over my body."

"Okay mama," I replied. I too had this urge to pee. So I decided to have a pee myself. So I entered the bathroom without even knocking. Mama didn't see me entering the bathroom as she was facing away from the door in the shower cubicle. I relieved my urge and then I had this naughty idea of joining her in the shower. I opened the cubicle door and stepped in. She still had no idea about me being inside the cubicle as she was humming a song under the shower. I sneaked and hugged her from behind. She was shocked and she turned around to see who it was. "Oh sweetie, I was shocked and almost screamed," She said. I was sure that she was shocked to the core as I could feel her heart pounding rapidly.

"I'm really sorry mama," I apologized. "I never meant to scare you. I just wanted to join you in the shower," I said with a pang of guilt.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I'm glad that you decided to join me," She smiled.

We cleaned each other while we kissed occasionally. All those actions made me horny and my cock was hard and ready for some action. I whispered in her ear, "I need you, right now."

She whispered back, "Take me baby."

I lifted her with my arms and she wrapped her legs around me. I found her pussy through her wild hair and guided my cock right in. She moaned as my cock entered her. Mama wrapped her arms around my neck for support. I was having my hands placed under her buttocks and started to rock her up and down on my cock. She was moaning and kissing me as she was supporting me with her efforts in the movements.

My arms were feeling the pain after sometime as she was quite heavy. So I pinned her to the wall and started to pound her faster. "Oh baby, mama is going to cum," She moaned as I too was getting close to my own orgasm.

I was almost there when mama screamed and her orgasm washed over her. She hung on to me tightly as I too let my semen flow freely into her eagerly waiting pussy. That moment was a new experience for both of us as neither of us had never had shower sex. Both of us really loved it.

I was getting weak after the orgasm. So I carefully dropped her to the floor and both of us sat on the floor immediately not having the strength to stay on our feet. We held each other close and shared loving kisses until we got our strength back. Then we finished the shower and cleaned each other with our towels. I carried her to our bedroom after that and made love once again.

*******************************************

The day that we made love, marked the beginning of a new era in our lives. We made love at every possible opportunity we had because we had lot of catching up to do, especially mama had been ignoring that part of her life for more than 2 decades. Talking about our sex life, no day passed without sex. She would give me blow jobs when she was on her periods and we had sex like newlyweds on each and every day apart from those. We preferred vanilla sex, but not exclusively. Sometimes we had risqué sex. Especially at the back seat of mama's car. We'd park our car on a quiet place and we fuck like teenagers. She didn't like that at first. But, after the first time she was the one to put the idea for more. Also we had sex at the parking lot of a restaurant where we went on a date. We were almost caught by the security. We had sex in almost every room at our house. Her room, my room, kitchen, living room, garage and even we had sex in John's room.

One day, mama suggested a game. We would make out and the first one to get out of control is the looser. I easily went out of control on early days as I was going crazy over her. But somehow I managed to control myself even though she tried to drive me crazy with her revealing clothes and make up. Sometimes we'd make out for more than an hour before we rip each other's clothes and fuck like wild animals. At first, she rarely gave me blow jobs. But she got over her discomfort and mastered the techniques of cock sucking. Her full lips and talented tongue were made for cock sucking. Not only that, her delicate fingers would fondle my balls with so much care. Mama's the best of all the blow jobs I've ever had.

On another day she asked me if it was okay to get a tattoo done. I thought it was really hot to see her with a tattoo. So I agreed. She went to the tattoo parlor on very next day and she had a quite large tattoo of a dragon just below her left shoulder and letters 'B' and 'C' entangled together inside a heart on her right wrist. I got her name done on my right arm and the word 'amour', the French word for love on my fore arm.

About my studies. Well, you might think that my grades were getting lower and lower because of my new found sex life. But it wasn't. Mama never let me have sex with her before finishing my assignments and studies. She looked into them personally as she was also an accountant. So my grades never got lower. In fact, they only went higher and higher.

I asked mama to keep her hair in black and she was happy to do it. She looked almost a different person with her natural black hair. We had to act like normal mother and son in front of other people we knew and especially when John was home. He hadn't changed even after he went to the technical school and was the same asshole like before. He came home once in a month for a weekend as his technical school wasn't too far away. That was the most agonizing weekend of every month as mama didn't let me touch her with the fear of getting caught by him.

This paradise of a life continued for more than a year until one fateful Friday afternoon. I had finished my second year at the college and mama was working as a senior accountant by that time. I was so horny all day and I waited at the living room for mama to get home. I lifted her with my arms as she entered the living room and carried her to the bedroom to make love. We made love in so many positions and finally she was riding me when both of us came with loud groans. "Oh my god baby, I really needed that. I love you so much," Mama said and kissed me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" I was shocked to hear a male voice from the bedroom door. Both of us quickly turned our heads towards it and we were shocked to see John standing at the door. He was trembling with pure anger and his face had turned red with all the emotions running through his mind. That wasn't a usual weekend for him to come home. So, the last thing I expected to see was him. But the nightmare had become true. My cousin had seen me and mama having sex.

Mama quickly rolled away and covered herself with the discarded work clothes she was wearing. I found my shorts on the floor right next to the bed and quickly put them on. He came to me with so much anger and pinned me to the wall with my neck. I didn't try to fight as I knew that I was the guilty party. "How dare you? How dare you have sex with my mother?" He shouted. I didn't bother to answer. I kept looking down. I could hear that mama was crying on the bed.

"Now I know why you didn't want to leave home. You stayed here to share her bed, you son of a bitch," He yelled in anger again and powerful right fist landed on my face making me moan. That was followed by another couple of punches which left me bleeding from my mouth and nose.

"And the bitch was ready sleep with her nephew," He said. That time he crossed the line and it was me who was trembling with anger. I wasn't going to go down without a fight against the man who called my mama, a 'bitch'. I mustered all my strength and pushed him away. It was my time to attack and it turned into a fight in no time with John counter attacking me. "Please stop this. Ben, John, please stop this for god's sake. Why can't you discuss about this?" Mama was still crying.

I turned my head towards her. John took the advantage of my divided attention and pushed me towards the wall. The back of my head hit the wall and the last thing I remember before I blacked out was mama screaming, "BEN."

********

I was gaining my consciousness little by little. I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't. I was hearing the sound of flesh slapping and a woman crying, "Please John, you don't have to do this. Please."

First, it all felt like a dream. But I could see that it wasn't a dream when I opened my eyes. They were a bit blurry at first. My hands and legs were tied to the arms of a chair and my mouth was covered with a piece of cloth. I looked at the direction where the sounds came from. My blood started to boil within me because of the scene unfolding in front of me. Mama was on her hands and knees in her bed while John was fucking her hard from behind. For the third time in her life, someone was forcing her to have sex. She was begging him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. "Take this all bitch. You were more than happy to take his cock into your cunt and now you are begging me to stop this," He said and started to pound her harder.

Mama was helpless against his strength. John pinned mama's head to the pillow and held her hands behind her so that her cries wouldn't be louder. I tried to break free from my ties. But all my efforts were in vein as they were too tight. I tried to scream, but they were muffled by the piece of cloth around my mouth. John heard my muffled sound and turned his head. "Look who is awake. Your little lover," He turned mama's head towards me. "Oh god Ben, you're awake," She said and tried to come to me.

"Where are you going bitch?" John held her hair and kept her in position.

I'm so ashamed to tell you that I was getting an erection by seeing all the action. I tried to think about something else, but nothing worked. The bulge was visible through my shorts and John noticed this. A wicked smile appeared on his face. "It looks like someone is really excited to see his mama getting fucked. And now my little brother, I think is the time that we team up on our mother," He said and pulled her to me with him.

He pushed her to the floor and ordered, "Suck his cock." She looked at both our faces not knowing what to do. John got angry again and pushed her head towards my crotch. "I said suck his fucking cock."

She gave me a helpless look and whispered, "I'm sorry," and took my semi erect cock out from my shorts. John was looking at everything and I saw his cock for the first time. His tool was about 5 inches long when fully erect, but it was quite thicker than mine.

Mama kissed the head of my cock so tenderly and licked it once from bottom to the top. That made my cock hard in seconds. John got behind her and started to fuck her again. Mama was trying her best to blow my cock so lovingly despite the fact that her own son was pounding her pussy brutally. "You better make him cum before me mom. Otherwise your favorite son will be left unsatisfied," john said to her.

She got panicked after hearing that and started to work on my cock with much more effort. She was throwing in all her tricks as she didn't want to leave me horny. I wasn't going to cum quickly as I had cum moments ago. But the grunts of John suggested that he wasn't going to last long. So, for the first time in my life I wanted to cum very quickly. Mama was bobbing her head fast on my cock while working her tongue around it. She used her delicate hands to fondle my balls. "Oh mom, I'm going to cum in your tight pussy," John moaned.

I was feeling the urge to cum too. I think she sensed it and used both her hand along with her mouth on my genitals. John ejaculated inside mama with a loud grunt and I too came in her mouth a few seconds later before he could recover from his orgasm. There wasn't much left. But it was enough to give her a good taste.

Mama tried to untie the cloth around my mouth. John saw this and he pulled her back. "You're in such a hurry to untie him. But he needs some lessons before that," John said and I received another few punches on my face.

"I want you out of this place, tonight. You can't step into this house ever again and you can't meet her either. I may not be in the town, but I got eyes all around. If you do anything I told you not to, both of you will suffer. I don't think that you'd want her to suffer. Do you? Now just nod your head if you understood," John asked me.

"No John please, don't do it. Please John. I beg you. Don't push him away," Mama was begging him. But the man didn't listen to it.

I knew the man wasn't bluffing. He had friends all around the town and most of them were thugs. I didn't see no other option other than agreeing to his terms. I won't get to meet mama in the future. But that would be better than letting her suffer in his hands. So I slowly nodded my head. "Good boy. Now get your things ready and take your ass out of here." He untied me.

I picked my shirt from the floor and started packing my clothes in my room. I called to one of my friends and asked if I could crash in with him for a couple of days. I said that I had a fight with my mama and I needed some time to clear my mind. He was okay with that. I called for a taxi and pulled my suitcase out. John had locked mama in her room and he was in the living room to make sure that I was gone. I could hear mama crying. I wanted to run to her and console her. But my body wasn't ready to take another beat down from John. "Don't forget what I told you," John said with his index finger pointed at me as I stepped outside.

****************

I stayed at my friend's place for a few days and I found a small apartment with a single bedroom. I bought it with the money I got from my parents' insurance policy. I didn't need them for a long time as I was living with mama. My apartment was about 5 miles away from her place. It was quite close to college than mama's home too. I found another part time job at a local store. My third year of the college started and I focused my mind thoroughly on studies. But it wasn't so easy, as the memories of mama were flooding to my mind on each passing second. I started to have sex with the coeds, mainly to release my frustration. But nothing seem to work. None of them never felt as good as being with mama. Everything felt so empty without her. Sometimes I cried for hours thinking about my cowardice when I faced John. How I backed off without being there to protect her. I always remembered my promise to keep her safe and how failed to live up to it.

Mama was calling me and texting me since the day I moved out. But I ignored everything. Not because I didn't love her, but because I loved her too much. I knew that if John came to know that she had called me, she would be suffering in his hands. There were more than 10 missed calls and same amount of texts every day from her.

My doorbell rang on one evening making me jump up in surprise. I never had any visitors up to that day and I wondered who that might be. I opened the door to see a lady about 35-40 years old standing outside. She was about mama's height with a slim figure and a mostly flat chest. But altogether she was quite beautiful. "Hi, I'm Barbara Rhodes. You must be Benjamin," She said with a smile.

I was a little bit confused. I had a vague memory like I had seen her somewhere. But I couldn't remember the exact place. "Yes I am. But how do you know me?"

"Actually, Clair is my best friend. The last time I saw you, you were only 10 years old. So you might not remember me," She said. Mama took me and John to the company's Christmas party when I was 10 and I met some of her friends there.

"Oh I remember you," I lied. "Please come in."

She walked in and sat on the couch. "Let's come to the point," She said not wasting any time. "Your mother has been very depressed lately and I'm very concerned about her as the best friend. She always looked distracted at work. I asked her the reason, but she wouldn't tell me about it. I was so worried that she might get sick of whatever problem she had. So I kept pressing her until today when she had to ask me for help."

That made me worried. "What happened? Is she okay?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Yes, she is. But there are some things that I want you to know." She took a deep breath. "I knew your mother since the day she joined our company and we were best friends since then. I knew that she had shut down dating long before we met. But I tried to set her up with some men I knew. She was so tough that she refused to date most of them and the others were only a single date or two most. Then I noticed a big change in her about a year ago. She looked so happy and seemed like she was in another world for most of the time. As I suspected, she told me that she had found the right man. I think you can imagine how happy I was for her. But she never told me who the man was and I didn't push her too. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy and she was." She paused for a while.

"The things started to take a bad turn since the last three months. Suddenly she went from one end to the other in no time. She started to avoid people, even me. She looked distracted and kept thinking about something. Sometimes she cried alone in the office and she'd wipe away the tears when I see her. I was so worried about her. I really needed to do something, but it was impossible without knowing the reason behind it."

"Today she came to me and asked if I could help her. She said that she wanted to tell me about everything. So we went out during lunch and she told me everything about your special relationship. I have to tell you that I was a bit shocked to hear that at first. But this was my best friend. So I'd support her for anything. I think you don't know about the things that I'm going to tell you about. Your mother has been having sex with your cousin for the last three months and I want you to know that she hasn't enjoyed even a single moment of it. John comes home on every weekend, but she lives alone during the week," Said Barbara.

"I think John has his thugs stayed around the house to see if I come home to meet her," I asked.

"I think so. She told me that John isn't gentle and caring like you. He just bangs her and only thinks about his pleasure. He has been forcing her to do some things that she didn't want to do." My body started to shiver with anger after hearing that. But I tried to stay calm for the time. "Now she is in an emotional downfall. She always thinks about you. How you used to make love and the special moments you spent together. She is so worried about you too. She said that you haven't been returning her phone calls and texts. Part of her thinks that you have abandoned her. It's like she has lost herself. Ben, she wants to meet you tomorrow in room 20, Sunshine Motel at 5 p.m."

"I never abandoned her. It's just that I love her so much. I don't want her to get hurt if John gets to know that she met me. I don't care what happens to me. But I don't want her to get hurt."

"She doesn't care about anything right now. All she wants is you. So please don't let her down," She asked me.

"I won't. I promise you. So, would you like something to drink?" I asked.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sweet Mama Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds