• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Femdom for Haitian Men

White Femdom for Haitian Men

"Take that dildo up your cute black ass, you little bitch," Lianna Alric said, laughing gleefully as she worked her strap-on dildo into Steve's butt. The big and tall, Afro-sporting young black man groaned sharply as she bent him over the table and continued fucking him up the ass. Lianna fucked Steve with gusto, relishing the newfound power she had over him. Hard to believe that mere hours ago, she was actually reluctant about dominating him...

"I can't do those things to you, mon ami, I like you a lot, and, um, I'm not a racist," Lianna said, feeling very uncomfortable as she sat across from Steve Bertrand. The big and tall, handsome young Haitian man whom she met while visiting her niece Janine at the University of Quebec in Hull shifted in his seat, and pursed his lips. Clad in a black leather jacket, red silk shirt and black silk pants, Steve looked elegant and handsome, as usual.

"Lianna, it's called race play, and it's not for real," Steve explained, and Lianna looked at him, puzzled. They'd been seeing each other for quite some time now. Two kindred souls from different worlds. A twenty-something, Haitian-born university student, writer and all around adventurer and a recently divorced housewife trying to live her life in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, while estranged from her former husband and adult daughters. The two of them met, and sparks flew...

"I'm a submissive, as you well know, Steve, this domination stuff isn't my bag," Lianna replied, and Steve smiled and nodded. The young Haitian man thought of all the wicked things he did to Lianna last time they got together. Taking the short, curvy, big-bottomed French Canadian MILF in hand, Steve bent her over his knee and gave her big white house a sound spanking. Afterwards, Steve showed Lianna what he was really made of...

"Give me that ass, you white bitch," Steve said in a commanding tone, and he laid Lianna on the thick oak table, and raised her legs in the air. With her hands bound, her mouth gagged and her legs in the air, Lianna looked so wonderfully vulnerable. Steve laughed as he pressed his long and thick, dark dick against her asshole and pushed it inside. Lianna's eyes went wide as Steve's thick, uncircumcised dick popped into her asshole.

"Hmm," Lianna whimpered, sighing happily as Steve began fucking her in the ass. While fucking Lianna's ass, Steve pinched her tits, making her squirm. Lianna's tight asshole welcomed his dick, and he fucked her with gusto. Nothing Steve loved more than fucking middle-aged white women up the ass. He'd been into them ever since he first started noticing females in general. Something about attractive white women over the age of forty gave the young Haitian stud a boner...

"All you white bitches need a big black dick up your tight asses," Steve said, smirking while looking into Lianna's blue eyes. With her legs in the air, her mouth gagged and a big black dick up her asshole, the naturally submissive Lianna Alric was dangerously close to sub space. Steve slid two fingers into her pussy, driving her absolutely nuts. The French Canadian MILF squirmed and moaned through her gag as he fucked her. Steve plowed at her ass and didn't let up until he came, flooding her butt hole with his spunk...

The first middle-aged white woman whom Steve Bertrand fucked was Shirley Strass, a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed MILF whom he met while working as a security guard at the Loblaw's in the environs of Kanata, Ontario. Shirley, who was working as a cashier at the time flirted with the big and tall, handsome Haitian stud. They exchanged numbers, and began to meet regularly for hot, kinky fun. Shirley was the first white woman to let Steve fuck her up the ass, but she would definitely not be the last...

One night, while browsing the web for some kinky interracial porn, Steve Bertrand came across something both disturbing and erotic. In one video, a blonde-haired white woman tied up a black guy and spanked him, and she also whooped his ass with his own belt. Oh, and the white mistress did those things by calling the black male submissive some truly disturbing names. Yes, those kind of names. The video disturbed Steve, but it also got his dick harder than a rock. Ever since then, Steve became obsessed with race play...

"Steve, you little bitch, I'm talking to you, when your white mistress talks to you, your black ass better answer," Lianna's shrill voice shouted, snatching Steve Bertrand out of his little trip down memory lane. Steve winced as Lianna slapped his ass, and then slapped his face while burying the dildo even deeper inside his asshole. Even more disturbing to Steve was the fact that his dick got harder as Lianna continued to fuck and dominate him...

"Yes my white mistress, I'm your black male bitch," Steve heard himself say, and Lianna laughed, and totally went to town on him. Bucking her hips, the short, middle-aged white woman thrust the strap-on dildo even deeper into Steve's ass, so much that he screamed. While fucking Steve's ass, Lianna started stroking his big black dick, and he sighed in pleasure, loving what she was doing to him...

"You're a good bitch," Lianna retorted, and then, to really shine Steve on, she leaned close to his face and pressed her lips against his ear. In a quiet voice, Lianna whispered it. That most controversial of words. Six letters. Steve went quiet, and for a moment, Lianna worried that she might have crossed the line. And then something completely unexpected happened...

"Thank you, Mistress Lianna," Steve said, sighing deeply, and moments later, he came. Lianna watched, amazed, as cum spewed forth from Steve's long and thick dark dick. Taking some, she brought it to her lips, tasting him. The handsome Haitian stud all but collapsed under her. Tenderly, Lianna embraced him, and then kissed him on the lips. Steve looked at her and grinned.

"Hope I made you happy, mon ami, it's not easy for me to do those things to you but you're my master and I'm your sub, if you want me to top you, then I do as I am told," Lianna said sheepishly, as she tossed aside the strap-on dildo. Fetish gear and sex toy aside, she still considered herself a submissive, and everything she'd just done was to accede to her master's wishes.

"You're awesome, Lianna," Steve replied, and the two of them shared a passionate kiss. Lianna rolled on top of Steve and straddled him. The French Canadian MILF looked at the handsome young man she cherished above all others and smiled, glad that things were back to normal. The Haitian stud grinned and put his hands on her hips. Lianna felt his hard dick between her legs and swiftly impaled herself on it, until Steve's dick was buried in her pussy. Just like that, master and submissive began making love...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Femdom for Haitian Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds