• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 56

Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 56

12

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists – Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters. Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 50). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 56 – The Rest of The Sex Party Weekend

Mark

I must remember the combination and timing of meals that I had, pills that I took, and what I drank, because I had just completed my seventh orgasm of the night deep inside Brita's sweet pussy as we made love on my large bed. Beside us, Mike and Izzy were also having some kind of fabulous hurrah.

Elsa had set up the other bed in the open space next to our large bed – basically another king-size bed. Edie and Amber were stretched out like the living dead on that bed holding hands. Up until a few moments earlier the two women had been in the midst of a rotating gangbang mostly featuring the single men we'd invited. They each had a flood of cum running from their pussies to celebrate the end of the two-girl, multiple-guy event. Deke and Ryan lay next to each of them, holding them, and whispering nice words to them, praising their efforts to make mankind a happier and more satisfied lot.

I would have liked to fuck Edie and Amber, but I reluctantly realized that I was cooked. I even glanced down at my shaft to check its condition, wistfully wondering if I might be able to milk an eighth orgasm from my withered dandelion. Glancing between the sexy nude bodies of Amber and Edie, and then my cock, I realized I didn't even get a twitch.

I pulled Brita in closer to me, whispered a lot of love words to her that I meant from the bottom to the top of my heart, and then the two of us drifted off into dream land. What a helluva party!

* * * * *

I had several pleasant surprises in the morning. First, I woke up to Brita's sweet kisses all over my face. She was also telling me that she loved me in at least three languages I didn't understand, but I got the message. I kissed back.

Second, I could smell the aroma of fresh coffee and bacon wafting through the condo, and even heard some conversation and laughter from the general direction of the kitchen. The unspoken rule at the party was to leave all the doors open; we were both an exhibitionist lot and voyeurs. As I moved in bed and turned, a second set of lips and bouquet of kisses nearly smothered me – Izzy. She was all over me, and whispering her undying devotion and love for me. She also kissed Brita. Her warm naked body was a welcome surprise. What a nice way to awaken. I looked back and Brita was smiling at Izzy.

I found some briefs and pulled them on, and then trudged down the hallway through the living room and into our open plan kitchen. I found quite a party after the party going on there.

Chloe and Zoé were working at the large range cooking omelets and French toast. They were both nude except for small aprons to protect their fronts from splatters. They both gave me inviting smiles to acknowledge my presence. They each blew me a sweet kiss.

Troy and Dan wore boxers and were doing the counter place settings – silverware and plates, and pouring coffee in our odd assortment of souvenir mugs that the girls loved. Janet and Sandy sat with Elsa and Cindy talking happily about the party, and who fucked who when, the previous night. They were almost naked in their thin t-shirts and all bubbly about what had happened and how well everything had turned out.

Tom Power sat with his arms around KC, who sat in his lap. KC wore one of my short-sleeve shirts, and Tom wore boxers. They were comfortable in each other's presence and not about to mess around. Nils sat beyond them with Melanie in his lap; he wore boxers and she was delightfully naked. Brita and Izzy came up behind me from the bedroom and kissed me again; they had chosen to remain naked as well.

I asked to no one in particular, "Where's Sheila?"

Elsa responded, "I suspect she's sleeping still. I woke up to go to the bathroom about five a.m. and she had Ryan, James, and Carter in the bedroom opposite ours, and they were frantically fucking each other in various combinations."

I teased, "How long did you watch?"

Elsa grinned, "Watch? I joined in for half an hour. They were acting like they were going another round. I was still horny. I'm always horny. So, I joined in their little sex party. After a few orgasms, I went back to bed. I needed my beauty sleep."

I remember rolling my eyes. Elsa, more than the other girls and maybe even her sister, had a libido that larger than the Milky Way. Maybe that was what drew me to her in the first place. Could I have sniffed that out by way of some mystical aroma or pheromones at that party where we met so long ago?

I remember going through a long phase where I tried to deny that I was a person with sexual urges, and certainly one that didn't need love. I was the consummate businessman – almost a machine, and nothing and no one would stand in the way of the perfect business deal.

I stand next to this pretty girl at a party. She has no idea who I am, but my heart melts and I am totally smitten by her, in hindsight. I not only wanted her as a sex object, I wanted her love and affection, and I wanted to give her my love and affection. Maybe it was love at first sight. I hadn't believed in love at first sight, but I did now. Ultimately, it had played a major role in building my intentional family and my romances with the other women.

Further, I soon found that I had similar feelings for her sister Cindy, and then Melanie and Sheila, and then KC, and then Brita. I allowed each of them their freedom to see and be with others, and they paid me the same honor. Yet, we are still deeply in love with each other. I think I am finding that there are some others too, but it may be too early to tell.

I talked to a number of friends and associates about whether I didn't need to devote myself to only one woman and that she needed to love only me – the forsaking all others routine. I got a wide range of answers that covered the two extremes and some middle ground.

Some individuals that lectured me said that any relationship other than a man-woman, monogamous, exclusive couple arrangement was not true love, was a sham, and that to do otherwise left the woman a slut and a whore. The language they used was strong, fervent and biased. A few of them cited various Bible verses to me to justify their positions. A few others wove a complex logic.

Listening to them, I couldn't help but think that they were giving a knee-jerk reaction to the situation and mixing in a lot of fundamentalist thinking. They were dealing with a paradigm – a way of thinking about the world – that precluded any other option as even being allowable. Further, they would do about anything to prevent those options from happening.

At the other extreme, I heard that if I was a good and loving human, I could love everyone. Sex was a natural expression of attraction between people. Someone who was truly natural, loving, and spiritual could have sex with someone else, and it would not erode or degrade the relationships they have with others.

Listening to them, I realized they discounted the emotions they felt when they watched their love object be intimate with another person – a twinge of jealousy, a jolt of regret that it's not me, the tug of the accusation of infidelity, and the worry about replacement. Feeling those negative emotions could be part of the strong feeling of 'love' one shares with someone else. But wait, I don't have to feel those threats and negatives to feel that love. I can just accept what my lover is doing and not react negatively in order to justify that love.

But further, I bridge into the subject of trust. Can I trust my own emotions? I already know I can't; they lie to me. They react from the position of ego and ego protection. They react from the position of memes and belief systems that others have passed on to me, tried to teach me, or insist that I believe. Can I trust someone else? Yes, they earn that trust with me just as I must earn that trust with them.

Does trust imply fidelity and exclusivity?

No. Trust to me implies doing what you say you'll do, acting like you said you will, and feeling like you say you will. For instance, Elsa tells me she loves me and that no other man can ever hold that position of honor. I've been with her enough to believe that truth and I trust what she says, even though she has sex with other men she comes back to me full of love and affection just as she said she would.

Elsa and the girls have helped me see that love, relationships, and all the attendant emotions are not absolutes. They all exist along a colorful scale somewhere between absolute black or absolute white. Each situation that arises is a slightly different shade of gray or hue of some mystical color. I have learned to appreciate the shades and colors, and not fret that they aren't an absolute. I'm even ready for them to all shift over time.

I got a warm kiss on my cheek that woke me from my reverie. Sheila wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "I love you so much. You are my man. I could just eat you up." She kissed me again, and then gave a mock show of nibbling on my ear as though it was the start of breakfast.

We had a vocal, loud, and fun time over breakfast. My girls positioned me between Chloe and Zoé, both of whom still wore their little aprons on their small bodies. In the seated position, their breasts were alluringly on display popping out the side of the apron tops, and they playfully teased me by flashes of their pussies through the meal and then as we sat around and had coffee from one of our big silver urns.

Often their hands seemed to reach across to the other, and then they'd conveniently drop into my lap – right atop my hardening shaft tucked away tightly in my briefs.

The breakfast table conversation focused on explicit descriptions of various encounters experienced or seen by someone sitting around the table. We were all getting horny and excited all over again.

Janet took the award as the greatest and newest slut at the party, even surpassing the two porn queens who had been with us. Sandy was close behind her. Janet had orchestrated a small gangbang for herself during part of the prior night, and then managed to fuck most of the remaining men – some twice. She had done all the males; Sandy too. Further, the two had put on a sapphic exhibition that enticed a further round for many of the men.

She was obviously and mercilessly teasing Troy, who looked suitably chagrined and still worried about her performance. Over all, Janet had managed to fuck about sixteen men in the previous twenty-four hours, some two or three times. She proudly pointed out that Dan AND her husband Troy had been two of them, along with Tom and Nils who were at the table with us. Sandy admitted to following in her friend's footsteps, so to speak.

When Zoé stroked my pecker one too many times, I'd had enough teasing, and I announced that to the table in a stentorian tone. I said, "These young ladies obviously want something that I have, and that I am willing to share with them. Towards that end, we will excuse ourselves for a short while."

I slowly put my arms around the midsections of each girl as they sat next to me and then suddenly stood, lifting them out of their chairs by their waists. They squealed and squirmed around a little, but I held on tight. I turned and walked from the dining area to the master bedroom with a small French girl under each arm, their bare butts and pussies waving in the breeze as we departed the others. They were each laughing hysterically. They'd been poking a stick at the lion, and the lion had awoken.

I tossed each of them on the large bed amid a gale of laughter over their plight. I turned the girls over and spanked them five times each in not a serious way as they squealed. The swats were pure lust and turned on the girls tremendously. They moaned as my swats turned into fingers in their pussies. I found that light swats on their pussies, almost brought them to orgasm. Their squeals and laughter turned to sexual moans.

I fucked each of them, trading back and forth between them. I had them interacting too, sitting on the other's mouth, sucking the other's boobs, kissing, and other lewd and sensuous things to excite and stimulate. They loved it. If they hadn't played together before, they sure were then. The orgasms started to roll through their bodies, no doubt exactly what they were hoping for. I filled one and then the other with cum loads, and then taught the two the joys of vacuuming up cum from another woman's pussy or having it done to you. I joined in, of course.

Eventually, the three of us showered and then went back to the dining area. Conversation was still going on, as though we hadn't been missed for over an hour.

Elsa

Janet had told me over breakfast that she was a total convert to our lifestyle, and further loved being in the same room as other people having sex. She liked watching others fuck and being watched as she fucked. She spoke with the enthusiasm of a new zealot to some cult religion.

Janet said, "Who would have thought? I was raised a good catholic girl, and had to keep my legs locked together from the time I was four. I was even a virgin when Troy and I got married; I wouldn't let him go all the way with me until our wedding night.

"As of the past two nights, I am a totally changed person. I love this sexual freedom I've suddenly found. It's fun, but it's more than that. I feel a touch of rebellion, and an 'up yours' to the society that raised me and made me so rigid in my thinking and behavior that I almost tossed away a perfectly good marriage. I didn't like the old me; I knew it, but didn't know what to do about it. I love the new me – the slut." She pumped a fist into the air. "I'll never go back to the old me."

Sandy sat right next to her friend nodding and agreeing with every word. She added, "I never would have thought I'd love sex this way either ... to love group sex. To love having a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time, be jerking off two other guys, all while I sucked off a fifth guy. What a trip!" She high fived with Janet who sat next to her and had apparently tried the same pornographic act.

I spoke in a cautionary tone, "Well, it may not happen but you might suddenly have some serious guilt pangs in the near future. You were raised to be 'nice' girls, and 'nice' girls didn't have sex, and certainly didn't even dream or fantasize about simultaneous multiple sex partners."

Janet teased, "Or eating another girl's pussy. Oh, wow, I discovered all that too this weekend. I love to eat pussy. Sandy and I are going to get together everyday and eat pussy."

Sandy added, "That and we rode that sybian in the fifth bedroom. I have GOT to get me one of those. What an orgasmatron – fabulous."

I emphasized my point, "Look, the sex and orgasms are the good side of all the new things you've discovered. There is a downside."

The two women looked at me as though I was from a distant planet and had just said something in an uninterpretable alien language. They simultaneously said, "Downside?"

"Yes. When more conservative people find out about your new lifestyle they will vilify you. You may lose friends and some of your relatives, even parents, may stop speaking to you under any circumstances. There are also STDs if you get too slutty and indiscriminate. Further, you threaten your marriages. Your husbands married those good catholic girls who were 'nice.'

"Now, you are proclaiming that you are sluts and want to fuck your way to a new reality. Well, make sure you bring your spouses along on your trip. They may already be jealous, and I assure you from what they said to me last night that they are worried about the longevity of your marriages based on your new mindsets and behaviors."

Sandy protested, "But they were fucking around last night too, and they even fucked you guys months ago on the QT."

"Yes, but I'm not sensing they're declaring a new lifestyle as man sluts for themselves. They love you. You've got to always make sure you respect and honor that love. That does NOT mean you have to be chaste, virginal, exclusive, or monogamous, but it does mean that you talk to each of them a lot about what your feeling and what they're feeling. Examine the boundaries in your relationships; what can you each tolerate? What do you want? Look at Mark and me; we fuck around all the time, but we talk to each other and we both know the other is devoted to us. I know that just because Mark goes off and fucks two French cuties, as he just did at breakfast, that he's still my guy and I'm still his girl. Further, I know he loves my sisters the same way, and they're his girls too."

I could see Janet getting thoughtful about what I'd just said. I'd gotten through.

I offered, "Look, you two can talk to each other, but you'll both be going through the same problems at the same time. Cindy, the other women you've met here, and I are available anytime to talk to you when you discover anything, pro or con, you want to talk about. We're not judgmental, but we are realists about how relationships work when you add the complexity of living in a group, or enjoying group sex."

I was glad to see Sandy and Janet spending some time that afternoon talking with Dan and Troy, first as couples, and then as a foursome. They were touching and kissing one another in loving ways, and they were serious, so I felt sure the discussions were addressing some issues surrounding the open sex and their relationships.

Sunday evening, we again split up for some sexual fun. Janet and Sandy went with Mark and Tom into one of our guest bedrooms. Sheila and Izzy went to play with Nils, also a guest, and Cindy and I took Troy and Dan again, ably aided by Melanie and Brita. KC played in the other bed in our bedroom with Ryan and Deke who came back to party some more.

The 'other bed' was a Murphy bed – a pull down from the wall kind of bed. Mark installed it in the bedroom as a first try when the six of us wanted to sleep together. We didn't like being separated, even by a few feet, from our partners. Ultimately, we had a custom-made super king-size bed, and only used the Murphy bed when we were having one of our sex parties and wanted to play exhibitionist-voyeur games in addition to whatever else we were doing.

The room set up and sight lines encouraged those of us in the master bedroom to swap partners on a frequent basis. We made sure all the guys got an overload of pussy since we had more eager females than males. We were having fun and laughing a lot.

When we were lying back savoring a great fuck, I asked my partner Troy, "You feeling better about Janet and what happened this weekend? I saw you talking this afternoon."

"Yeah, I think both Dan and I are onboard with their self-discovery process. I was an asshole for cheating on her and not telling you I was married. I've apologized to her, and I also apologize to you. This is like the best possible outcome I can imagine given that happened. I will never do that again without involving Janet.

"As for her, I know it will take me a while to recover from the shocks I've experienced this weekend from seeing my wife turn into a cock hound and a cum slut, but I will, and we will be stronger because of it. We are both committed to each other, as well as to exploring our sexuality with others. We set some boundaries on that this afternoon that make me feel more comfortable."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 56

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 681 milliseconds