• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Little Restraint

A Little Restraint

You hop up on the bed naked at my request, on hands and knees, facing the headboard. You smile and look back at me, your ass wiggling in the air.

"Now, that's not what I asked, dear," I smile back, moving forward towards the bed. "Face the headboard, please, and close your eyes. Sit up on your knees, legs and feet apart."

You close your eyes, still smiling, and feel something lowered over your head and set into place on your eyes. Feels like a silk mask, but there are no eyeholes, as you discover. You feel both your hands guided by the wrists behind your back and something fuzzy binding them in place as your wrists and inner arms are kissed gently. You hear something being pulled taut as another fuzzy binding is applied to each ankle.

You find that you can lean forward and back, but cannot close your legs or free your arms. You feel me bite your ass cheeks between kisses, hands running lightly over your pale flesh. You feel nothing for a few seconds, then know my hot breath on your shoulder just prior to biting that spot where your neck and shoulder join, kissing and sucking my way around your neck.

I breathe heavily in your ear for a moment, then seem to pull away. You hear some rustling nearby, then my teeth on your other shoulder while pinching/pulling a nipple from behind. I kiss and suck on that breast, then pull away again, off the bed. You feel the gentlest of touches on the other nipple, almost like a breath, but very soft and tickly. You bite your lower lip in enjoyment, moaning a bit. The nipple sensation ends, but picks up again on your labia, tickling very gently. You squirm, giggling softly. The tickler moves up from your pussy to your breast, circling the areola, then up to your mouth, brushing your lips.

You determine that it's a feather, which moves to your ear and tickles there.. just before you feel my lips suck your earlobe into my mouth, playing my tongue on it and my voice rumbling into your ear with heavy breath. You feel me pull away and nothing happens for a few seconds, despite my soft footfalls nearby. You feel a curious sensation on your nipple, like many small fingers pulling as something is dragged gently across your breast. You gasp in delight and moan again, squirming. You feel the same sensation on the other nipple, then my mouth as I lick and suck for a bit.

You feel me lick and kiss my way down towards your pussy, but stop just short of the clit and pull away. You feel me slap those tendrils against your pussy lips gently, them pulling just a bit, then releasing. You moan imploringly and squirm some more as you feel my weight on the bed in front of you. I press my naked flesh against you, both hands on your tits, massaging them, rolling the nipples between my fingertips. My lips brush yours, tongue flicking out to tease you, remaining just out of reach as you lean forward, lustily trying for a deep kiss.

My lips find yours, finally, and they lock into a deep, wet kiss, tongues exploring each others' mouths. I disengage the kiss after biting your lip and pull back out of your reach; you feel my weight shift on the bed, then a pause. You then feel something soft and rounded brush your lips and pull away. Your lips purse, then try to lick what turns out to be empty air in front of you, but feel my hand on top of your head, holding you steady. You again feel that same roundness brushing your lips more firmly, rubbing against them.

You stick your tongue out and it gets rubbed on, too. You close your mouth and purse your lips and feel it being smacked on the outside of your mouth a few times. I then press the head to your lips and part them, pushing inside. Your warm, wet mouth engulfs my hard cock and you moan while taking it all in. I groan in pleasure as you work on me, sucking as I pump back and forth, fucking your mouth, my hand still on your head.

"That's it, take all that fucking cock," I whisper low. "You like that, don't you?"

"Mmmm hmmmmmm," you moan onto my cock, tongue rubbing the underside of the shaft.

I grab the back of your hair and push my hard dick all the way into your mouth until my balls are on your chin and the head is on the back of your throat, then hold it there briefly while your tongue licks the underside and you swallow a few times, tickling my swollen helmet.

I withdraw my cock from your mouth wetly, then smack your lips with it again before driving it back inside to the back of your throat.

I groan and chuckle deeply before removing myself from your mouth again to smack your lips with my hardness, then rubbing the head against them. You are panting with desire, tongue out to lick what cock you can reach, but find me pulling away again off the bed. You lick your lips and moan aloud, squirming, pulling at your bound wrists. You hear me chuckle again, behind you, getting closer.

You feel my hand on your back pushing your torso down towards the bed, guiding you gently until your face is planted firmly and your nipples brush the bed's fabric. You feel my breath on your pussy, my nose tickling your ass as my tongue darts out, teasing around your sensitive lips. I thrust my tongue inside your walls, then withdraw, kissing the clit in a wet, sucking motion. I tongue-thrust again, twice, three times.. with the suck-kiss on the clit each time.

"Mmmmm.. such a beautiful pussy," I state, huskily. "I think I'm going to make it mine tonight."

You moan and squirm anew in anticipation, rocking your hips a bit.

"Remember," I say, in a cautious tone, "not a word."

You let out a happy, throaty chuckle as you bite the sheets. You feel a long object rubbed along your wet outer lips, up and down, but haven't felt any shifting weight on the bed yet. Slowly, it gets rubbed against you, bumping your clit at every apex, then begins to push inside. Your pussy fills with the length of it, feeling my fingers touch your ass as it bottoms out. I hold the dildo in place with the palm of my hand, then begin licking your engorged clit as I fuck you slowly with it. In and out, in and out... all while licking your clit and sucking on it.

I pull the false cock out of you and slap it up against your clit, splashing your wetness onto the bed and your thighs. I firmly lick your lips and clit while fingering your sopping cunt, curling into the g-spot with vigor. I hear you panting heavily and moaning, your hips moving in response to my ministrations. Suddenly, it all stops and goes quiet. Your pussy leaks more juices and clenches visibly, waiting for a new cock.

You feel me climb up on the bed behind you and my stiff dick gliding along your wet slit, bumping into your swollen clit. I slap it against you a few times, getting us more wet in the process. You feel the head on your lips, just at the entrance. You suddenly push back and engulf me inside you and hear me grunt, feeling me grab your ass with both hands.

"Mmmm.. you want it, you got it," I grumble. "This is my pussy, right here."

I begin a rhythmic thrusting, my skin slapping on yours in hedonistic pleasure, your slick walls distended with my girth and your ass shaking with each impact. I grab onto your wrists with one hand and spank you with the other while driving my thick cock home again and again and again. You cry out at each thrust, sheets in your teeth, toes curling. I pull up on your arms, bringing you towards me, grabbing your hair with the spanking hand, then your breast with the other.. your back arched to still take all of me with each pounding.

I bite and suck your neck as I fuck you hard, hand grabbing your heavy tit as I pull your head back. You manage to lick and bite my ear as I release the fuzzy restraints on your wrists, pushing you down onto the bed again and raising up behind you to drive my soaked cock deeper into you, slamming it into your wet pussy over and over and over and over. You ululate a high-pitched noise as I rock your whole body, grunting, your hands gripping and pulling the sheets into crumpled masses.

I feel your pussy spasm and clench down, soaking my thighs and legs as you gasp for air, yelling. My own body spasming, you feel my hot cum shoot deep inside you, splashing on your back wall and filling you up.. spurt after thick spurt. You push back into me as I bury my fat dick inside you, grabbing your ass hard while your pussy drains every last drop of my essence.

"Ohhhh, fuuuucckkkk..." I exhale heavily, breathing hard. "Oh, love... that was exquisite."

"MmmmmMMMmmmm....." you purr, smiling, your body trembling with pleasure.

I release the ankle restraints and crawl on top of you as we lay down on the bed, my arms wrapped around you, both of us trying to get air into our lungs. The silk mask already removed, I slide off onto your side, trailing a string of cum across your ass and kiss you passionately and deeply, stroking your creamy skin as we canoodle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Little Restraint

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds