• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

1234567

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.

***************

Kathleen sipped her coffee and checked her emails as she sat down in her office. Her days typically started slow, at least on non-surgery days. So, she checked her emails, mostly boring administrative stuff.

Due to her talented hands, her patients always felt a great amount of attitude towards her. Kathleen, despite being known for her lack of warmth, prided herself on maintaining good bedside manner with her patients, both past and present. Because of this, many of her patients kept in touch, sending her emails or Christmas Cards or flowers, even little gifts. She always gave her patients her email address so they could keep in touch if they wanted or if they had any issue. So when she saw an unfamiliar email address in her inbox, she wasn't too caught off guard.

She did wince slightly when she saw the email handle 'partyslutMaggie34GG', but it did erase any mystery to the sender's identity. This must be a new email handle for Maggie Hewitt, but then again, Maggie had specifically asked for GG-cups, so maybe these were the measurements she dreamed of having. And now, thanks to Kathleen, she had been enhanced into meeting these ridiculous proportions.

Curious, Kathleen popped open the email. In it, she found an attached picture. Maggie, posing in the ocean, having just emerged from the water. Clad only in a bright blue bikini, with water dripping down her body, her eyes sizzling with heat. Even Kathleen had to admit she looked good. It being her line of work, Kathleen checked out Maggie's chest. Her boobs looked absolutely huge posed this way, her bikini straining to contain her large fake breasts. Their shape looked perfectly round, and had the fleshy bounciness that were synonymous with large naturals. The only giveaway that they were fake was their absolutely mammoth size. That being said, she could make even the most jealous woman wonder if they were real, despite their insane size, so in that sense, Kathleen took pride in her work.

The doctor scanned the contents of the email, finding a quick message from her patient.

"Doc,

Thanks again for the tits! I love them so much, and I'm already getting big time modeling gigs! I owe everything to you!

Thank you so much,

Maggie"

On one hand, Kathleen was happy for her success, and happy that she had played some small part in it. But modeling wasn't exactly the profession of world-beaters, and it probably wasn't difficult for Maggie to attract the attention of some sleazy photographer. Kathleen had to stop herself, not wanting to be judgmental. She tended to do that sometimes. She quickly clicked the reply tab and typed out a quick response.

"Glad to hear about your success, Maggie. Let me know in the future if you are having any trouble with your implants, and if you do, please swing by the office so we can get everything checked out.

Have a good day,

Dr. Kathleen Schaeffer"

Kathleen was used to this kind of effusive thanks from grateful patients. While most of these women weren't the type she would normally associate with, she always kept things friendly and professional. She wasn't the type of woman who enjoyed being 'everyone's best friend', and if it was up to her, she would rather just focus on her work and leave the past in the past. Kathleen was confident in her efforts, so she didn't expect any issues to arise with the implants. She usually looked forward, not back.

She would be more than happy to not have to deal with Maggie Hewitt again.

There was part of her, some small part of her deep down, the part of her that was still that insecure teenage girl she was back in high school, which appreciated the attention from these beautiful popular girls. She had been the smart, bookish girl who was more concerned with her studies and her future than partying and making tons of friends. She was not even close to being considered cool.

Kathleen wasn't one of the popular girls. Or, as they were known around her school, the Big-Booby Girls, because, guess what, they all had big boobs. These were the girls who were the prettiest, had the best clothes, the most money... and the biggest chests. These were the girls who dated all the best guys. These were the girls that laughed at Kathleen for being such a nerd.

And now, suddenly, all these gorgeous, popular women with big boobs were in her debt. They loved her. They valued her. They treated her like she was one of them. That she belonged among them. Suddenly, due to her incredible talents, it was like she was an honorary member of the Big-Booby Girls. Their nerdy, small-breasted friend who did all their homework and made their lives easier, so they can spend more time having fun and hooking up with guys. But their friend nonetheless.

So part of her didn't mind the attention. But, the smarter part of her, the happily married professional female part of her, was more annoyed by the effusive attention. She got a lot of letters from her patients, and they all kinda ran together. After scanning them to make sure none of these letters were reporting any serious medical issues, she would typically just toss them into a drawer and forget about them. And emails like the one from Maggie were kind of an annoyance, shunted off into a side folder and quickly forgotten as she moved on to other things.

The rest of the day was rather slow, mostly consulting with possible patients, and a few post-op check-ups. Nothing exciting. On days like this, she looked forward to getting home, getting back to Andrew, the love of her life. When the long, dull day ended, she was refreshed anew as soon as she stepped through the door into her house. She heard the TV on, and inside the living room found Andrew, focused on his laptop. Without stirring him from his work, she saw a new set of pictures on his screen.

Kathleen could only make out a few of them. She saw one that looked like a vine containing over-ripened fruit, bursting with freshness, the pictures shinning with color. Another picture was of a set of large, smooth rocks in a fountain, water running over their smooth curvature. The last picture she could pick out was one that looked like it was taken in a café, showcasing the smooth, graceful arc of pure white milk, being poured from a carafe into a mug of dark coffee.

As she set her purse down on the table, she saw a few strewn sketches, ideas for items for him to build in the shop. Kathleen grinned and looked up.

"Looks like you've been busy," she spoke out, causing him to jump. Her husband was clearly unaware of her presence and he looked startled. She grinned at him, smug that she had him caught off guard a bit, and happy that his creative side had clearly returned. And it had returned in spades.

"Oh, uh, yeah," he stammered. He glanced at his laptop before setting it down on the table. He stood up, only to notice the mess he left on the table. "Oh, sorry," he said, stepping forward to grab his sketches off the table.

"You don't have to be so nervous," Kathleen said with a warm grin, rubbing his shoulder with pride. "I like seeing you so productive."

It was true. There was nothing she found sexier than watching Andrew at work. Seeing him so intensely focused, shut off to all distractions, bringing the ideas in his head to life, his focus entirely on the project, it just did it for her. He was such a talented guy and she was so happy to let him explore his artistic side in the many ways it blossomed.

Kathleen let her eyes drift across his sketches. Despite them being haphazardly strewn across the table, each of the drawings was crisp and clean and perfectly annotated. Another thing about Andrew that did it for her, and it probably seems dorky, though it spoke to the kind of personality she had, but she loved Andrew's penmanship. Whenever he wrote, his handwriting was perfectly crisp and clean. Even when he was scrawling something out quickly, it always looked great and easy on the eyes.

The drawings themselves were well done. Even done by hand, they looked professional quality. He couldn't not do good work. However, knowing him like she did, she sensed something different about these drawings compared to many of his recent designs.

"These look very... round," she remarked with a smile. Whereas lately, the designs for prototypes to be built in his shop were very clean and angular, these designs had been smoothed out. The old ones had clean corners and hard edges, these had smooth polished curves.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess," Andrew stammered, still seemingly nervous.

"Moving out of your straight lines and hard edges phase?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said, gathering up his sketches.

"So your, uh, new idea, whatever it was... I guess it paid off?" she asked.

"So far, so good," he said, smiling at her. She understood his artistic process and knew enough not to intrude upon that process for fear of messing things up. She was simply happy to see him back at it, and she wanted to give him the space he needed to fully explore this new vision.

Kathleen got cleaned up and changed as her husband cleaned up his space. When she returned, Andrew seemed less frazzled than he had just been moments prior as he put a pot on the stovetop to begin dinner.

"So, what's cooking?" Kathleen asked, sauntering towards him, looking relaxed in loose, thin sweats and a college t-shirt. Andrew was the only person that she could be truly relaxed around. He was the only person she felt comfortable being herself with.

"What do you think is cooking?" he asked with a teasing, raised eyebrow. Her eyes scanned some of the ingredients on the countertop, but there wasn't enough to come up with a good working theory. So instead, she changed course.

"I can tell you what I want to be cooking up..." she began, sliding under his outstretched arm to get between him and the stove, facing him.

"Oh yeah?" he said with a smile, looking down at his wife. He put her hands on her hips as she looked up at him. She moved up and pressed her lips to his.

After a long, boring day at work, this was exactly what she needed. She wouldn't trade an intimate domestic moment like this for anything.

Kathleen had never been happier.

***********

Maggie had been telling the truth to Kathleen during her last appointment. Her career was taking off. Upon receiving the set of pictures from Andrew, she posted them on her sparse website, and used all her social media accounts to really get her name and face out there. And, needless to say, with how good her pictures looked, she definitely caught some attention.

Her pictures got spread across multiple websites, a lot of the ones that posted hot pictures of girls. She also had a lot of people reach out to her on her twitter. A lot of them were men making pervy comments, which was to be expected, but she also had a few people who handled some modeling. Some of them seemed kinda fake, but a few were legit.

So, Maggie got some work.

The pictures turned out fine, but something was missing. One, just based on the pictures alone, Andrew's photos were simply better. They looked cleaner and really showcased Maggie in the way she wanted. The lovemaking going both directions between her and the camera was undeniable. Secondly, Maggie simply enjoyed her experience with Andrew more than with those other guys. Sure, Maggie was madly in love with Andrew, and the other guys were kinda scuzzballs, but still, Andrew provided a better environment for girls to take their clothes off and take sexy photos. It was a simple fact, so in that sense, he was a natural. All this supported the reasons why she wanted to meet up with Andrew again.

And plus, there was the whole 'wanting to ride his huge married cock and shove her huge boobs into his big hands while he came deep inside her and gave her lots of beautiful babies' thing.

She had kept in touch with him as the days and weeks passed, sending him links to her twitter and Instagram and all that jazz, as well as the occasional friendly comment or update. She didn't want to overdo it and scare him off, but she couldn't let him forget her. She needed her and her hot body to be top of mind, so when the time came and she made her move, wild, hot, crazy sex would ensue.

But it was getting harder and harder for her to be patient. It took every fiber of willpower inside her to stop herself from blowing up his phone with teasing texts, or pictures of her hot body. It took all of her self-restraint to not charm her way beyond the gates of his gated community, break into his house, get naked, and slide between the sheets of his bed, just to see what it was like. To smell his masculine smell in his own bedroom. To be in his marital bed and imagine sharing it with him. She had to resist the urge to just confront him and lay it all out, just to see him try to resist. Thoughts of Andrew kept the young, brash slut horny at all times it seemed, and she wanted nothing more than to just jump his bones and feel that fat dick inside of her.

She just had to wait. She had to be patient. She couldn't blow it now. She had a plan and she had to stick with it.

After seeing the lower quality of these first few new gigs she had booked, she was eager to get some more quality pictures taken by Andrew. Even people online agreed with her, saying her first set of photos were the best.

So... it was time for her to get back to work on Andrew.

***********

Andrew was at his workshop, alone, near the end of the day. He knew his wife was in surgery, so there was no great rush for him to get home. As his employees all left for the day, he hung back. His mind was racing with ideas, and if he just left now he would only be thinking about them when he got home.

He was hard at work, a piece of wood in his hands, pressing it against the spinning grinder. He had cut a relatively smooth corner on the band saw, and he was smoothing it out. What was once a hard, rectangular board was now a smooth curved piece of a greater whole. He had the entire design in mind, and this was just one part of it. Turning off the grinder, he examined the piece, making sure it looked nice and smooth. Satisfied with his work, he stepped over to a nearby table, setting down this piece of lumber, moving to grab another. He was focused, in his element, and he was in the zone.

But that focus was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Looking up, he had a straight-on view into the lobby, to the locked glass door up front. And there, standing at the door, waving excitedly, was Maggie. Confused, Andrew removed his ear-protection and his safety glasses. He brushed the sawdust off his front and stepped towards the door. Undoing the lock, he pushed his head out.

"Hi!" the British model said excitedly, stepping back. She was dressed well, in a simple bright red tank top which hugged her curvaceous form. The top was being so stretched by massive breasts that the design of her bra was clearly visible through the top. Down below she wore a pair of yoga pants, hugging her lower half. On her feet were a pair of stylish flip-flops.

"What's up?" Andrew asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Well..." she began. "I needed to talk with you, and I was in the area, so I thought I'd come by and see if you were around. Sorry if I interrupted..." She said, looking him over. Seeing the light sheen of perspiration on his manly arms, the sawdust on his front... mmm hmm. He looked damn good. She had spied on him for a few moments while he was working and was so turned on watching him. He looked so hot, so manly. God, she wanted him right then!

"Uh... no worries," he said. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, uh..." she began, looking behind her as some people walked past. "Could I, maybe, come in?" she asked, her accent standing out.

"Oh... yeah, no problem," Andrew said, stepping back to allow her inside. She sauntered in and moved towards the edge of the shop, taking it in.

"Wow, this is... impressive," she said, nodding her head. Andrew moved around her and entered the shop.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. So... um, follow me," Andrew said, leading her along. As they walked, he looked back and smiled. "I probably shouldn't even be letting you on the floor." She gave him a curious look, unsure what he was talking about. "Improper footwear," he explained, pointing to her exposed toes in her flip-flops.

"Oh," she said, looking down at her feet, wiggling her toes, her colorful painted toenails glimmering in the shop lights. She looked over at his boot-covered feet to compare. "Well, I guess I'm a bit of a rule-breaker, then?" she said with a wry smile. He smiled and nodded.

"You ever been in a shop?" he asked. She looked him over as she followed him. He was dressed practically, with nice jeans and a polo shirt, looking professional but comfortable. He looked good, but then again, he looked good in just about anything. But she couldn't help but admire him, and how masculine he was. It was so hot to her that he was so good with his hands. He could build. He could create. Even discounting looks, she would still be attracted to him.

"What, you don't think I know about the cutter-bit, or the grabby-thing, or the spinny-whatsit?" she asked with a smile, her British accent making this statement sound like a line from a children's book. He grinned at her as she looked around the shop. "No, these hands aren't really experienced in the art of manual labor," she said, holding up her hands, displaying her long polished nails and perfect manicure. The only hard work her hands were experienced in was stroking dick, but she wasn't about to tell him that. Not yet, anyway.

She stood near the band saw, examining the large machine. Then, an idea hitting her, she turned to him and smiled.

"Can I try it out?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, uh, there's safety procedures, and training," he stammered, not totally comfortable with her using these dangerous machines. She puffed out her lower lip.

"I won't tell..." she said with a conspiratorial purr.

"I, uh..." he began, still unsure.

"C'mon... any idiot can use one of these gizmos, right?" she teased. He rolled his eyes at this. "Besides, I got you here to help. I won't cock it up too bad." His shoulders slumped, relenting.

"Fine," he said, "But we're gonna be safe about it," he stated, moving to a nearby table to grab some gear.

"Of course," she said, watching him gather some gloves and ear protection and safety glasses. "Always got to use protection..." Too focused to listen to this, frankly, unsubtle tease, he grabbed this gear and walked back over to her.

"Okay, put these on," he said, handing her some bulky work gloves. Once she had those on, he handed her the safety glasses which she put on. As she did this, he stepped behind her, reached up, and placed the ear protection over her ears. Now that she was set, he reached over to grab one of the boards he was working on.

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do," he began.

"What?" she said. Realizing she couldn't hear her, he reached forward and pulled one of the earmuffs off her ears.

"Here's what we're gonna do," he said, putting the board in front of her on the table of the saw. Looking over her shoulder, he pointed down at the round line he had drawn there, rounding off the corner. "We're just gonna cut along there. We push the wood into the blade slowly, and take the curve gently,"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds