• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 10 Days in Hollywood: Day 03

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 03

123

**DISCLAIMER**

Please note that this story is a 100% work for fiction and the characters are not reflective of their real life counterparts and are not endorsed. Any similarity to real life events are pure coincidental. At the end of day, this is a fictional fantasy story, nothing more. Enjoy!

Light peeked through the curtains as I opened my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was the squelching noise that did it but I was awake now and completely unsure of the time. I extended my left arm out to touch the spot next to me but it was empty.

Rubbing my eyes, I started to come to and I could feel the reason why I woke up. Her mouth felt incredibly warm on my cock and it was incredibly wet and well lubricated. Her tongue running up and down the side of my length as the head run along the top of her mouth.

I grabbed the top of the sheet and threw it back, looking down at the top of the brunettes head as she went up and down my cock. Aware that she was no longer covered, Brie looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. It popped out of her mouth, hitting my stomach, as a smile grew across her face.

"Good morning Richard. I thought you'd appreciate this kind of wake up. "

"Oh, I really appreciate it. "

Life is good.

10 days in Hollywood -- Day 3

Starring Brie Larson, Alice Eve & Jessica Chastain

Featuring Kirsten Dunst, Emma Stone, Elizabeth Olsen & Amy Adams

MF, Oral, Anal, facial

Brie wriggled up my body, licking my chest on her the way, before kissing me on the lips. She grabbed my cock and slid it straight into her awaiting pussy, already wet from her excitement. As I entered her, Brie let out a little moan and the smile on her face grew bigger. Her warm pussy surrounded my cock as she leaned up on her arms and started to move over me allowing my cock to go in and out of her.

Her hands had done a good job of exciting her as she was already quite wet and I brought my arms up to her breasts, flicking her nipples to excite her some more. She moaned at my touch as I rubbed my index and middle fingers over both nipples, grabbing them in between my fingers and pulling with a little force.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice." She moaned as she increased the pace of swaying, her eyes closed.

Pulling away from my fingers, Brie sat upright and bounced on my cock, wanting to get to her orgasm quickly. I took a moment to admire her body as I looked up at her, her pussy was glistening and her breasts looked incredibly pert. I watched them heave and jiggle as she bounced on top of me; they looked incredible.

Brie grabbed my hands and forced them to her hips and I slipped them around to cup her arse. Her speed increased more as her moans turned into screams and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. She moved some hair out of her face, slightly out of breath from reaching her orgasm. I leaned up and took her face in my hands, bringing my lips to hers. My tongue force its way into her mouth and massaged hers passionately. She moaned into mouth as I kissed her, allowing me to spin around and push her back onto the bed.

I looked down her in the eyes as I made one big thrust into her. She moaned as her orgasm was still fresh, my cock fully inside her giving her a new sensation. Grabbing her left leg, I brought it up over my shoulder and I placed some soft kisses on her muscular thigh. I thrust into her hard, pinning her shoulders to the bed, feeling the tightness increase with her leg held up. Leaning down, I pinned her shoulder down with her leg, the look of lust in her eyes increasing as I started to dominate her. Brie brought her arm around and scratched her nails down the length of my back before grabbing my arse.

"Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard." She moaned as I thrust deeply into her.

After a few more scratches on my back, I pulled my cock out of her. There was a look of disappointment in her eyes but I knew I wasn't going to cum in that position; she was too wet. I picked her up by the arm and threw her forward on the bed; she landed on all fours and knew exactly what I wanted. She lowered her front so her chest was flat on the bed, her hole begging me to be entered. I positioned myself directly behind her and plunged my cock straight into her pussy, the wetness allowing my full length to go straight in.

Grabbing her hips, I pushed myself into her pussy hard and held onto her hips tightly. She had given up with the moaning and was screaming with pleasure as I fucked her pussy in complete contrast to what happened the night before. Letting go of one hip, I used my right hand to grab her hair and pulled it back, her eyes trying to peek over to lock them with me. She tried to say something between the moans and screams but failed, instead enjoying my thursting.

My orgasm approached immediately and I shot cum directly into her pussy. I let go of her hair as I climaxed and held onto her hips tightly, intent on keeping us in the same position. I arched my head back as I tried to catch my breath. It seemed to last forever but I eventually pulled out and sat on the bed, my back against the headboard. Brie collapsed onto her stomach before rolling onto her side and looking at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her, feeling incredibly satisfied.

"Now I thought you were a good gentle boy. That was not gentle..."

"I guess you just brought it out of me. Sorry." I replied, a bead of sweat rolling down my face.

"Do not apologise, that wasn't fantastic. You fucked the speech out of me at one point." She said laughing, "You want breakfast?"

Then it hit me that I was supposed to be meeting Emilio. I looked over to the side to see my phone on the chair next to change of clothes Brie had provided me. Walking over, I picked it up to see that I have six missed calls and they were all from Emilio.

"I'd love to but I got to go meet my guy, we have a meeting this afternoon about a possible project. "

"Okay, well I certainly hope that I'm going to get to see you again before your wares are fully pimped out."

"If I can fit you in, I would love to see you again."

"Well you fit in me fine so I'm sure you'll be able to return the favour." She said with a devilish grin,

I called Emilio to let him know where I was and he agreed to collect me. Brie got dressed into her gym kit as I spoke to him and went to make a coffee pot for us. The change of clothes she provided didn't fit perfectly but they were clean and didn't smell of sick so they had the advantage over the suit. Going downstairs, I joined Brie for the coffee and she told me all about the research she was doing in preparation for starring as Captain Marvel.

It was really interesting to see how passionate she was about the project, more than you would expect from other blockbusters. She said it came from doing smaller types of films and how much you had to care about them to get them made in the first place. Bringing that sort of attitude to larger films is what ensured the soul would remain in them.

Emilio arrived about half an hour later and we went our separate ways. She took my number and promised to text me when she saw the screener of my film. I was a bit excited to see what she would think of it as she seemed to have good taste. Emilio seemed just as impressed as I was with her and was flabbergasted when I told him of my experience with her. He congratulated me on the success rate I had since I'd arrived in LA but warned me to keep my business head on with the meeting we were heading to.

Twenty minutes later, we were in the Grove to meet Amy's producing partner Brett. He appeared very friendly as he approached us, dressed in a dark blue shirt and a light green shirt, a bit of an outlandish combination in my opinion.

"So how was the party last night? I hope you had a good time, I've been to those a few times." Brett said just after the waitress took our order.

"Well it was quite eventful, more so than I expected."

"Yeah, it's one of the wild ones. There are plenty more sedate ones out there so don't get too used to it!" he chuckled through his reply. "And Melissa, did you meet her?"

"Um... yeah. She was..." I paused a moment to think of what to say. "Did Amy say she's going through a divorce?"

"Yeah, she started it late last year. Why? What happened?"

"Well she was incredibly drunk, like really far gone. When I arrived she was singing show tunes while wearing a cape. She sought me out later but before we had a change to properly talk, she was sick all over me."

"Not the best first impression, huh?" Emilio interjected.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Richard, we'll have a chat with her about it. "

"Don't be too hard on her; I'm sure the embarrassment will be enough. "

"Although she instigated it, she's not taking it too well. She is worried about what people will think of her, especially considering the leak from a few years ago."

She was part of the Fappening leak in 2015, pictures she took with her husband of them having sex had been splashed and viewed by millions. She was just in the process of getting the Supergirl role so wasn't as affected as some of the bigger names.

"I'll see if I can arrange something with her to give her the opportunity to apologise. I'm sure she'll make another impression on you, a better one this time." Brett advised.

"Have you thought about Brie Larson in the role instead?"

Brett laughed as I changed the subject slightly.

"Yeah, she was who the character was based on but Marvel has her completely locked up. We'd have no chance." he replied. "Any is doing a reading for some supporting actresses in a few days. I checked with Emilio and he said you have the day free but can you come over? It would be great if you could join her and give your opinion."

I looked at Emilio and he nodded.

"Yeah I could do that. Send me the details over and I will be there."

As we finished arranging it, the food arrived at our table and we tucked into eating. I learned the history of Amy and Brett's friendship as they started in the industry at the same time but on opposite sides of the camera. She had even joined him and his husband on their honeymoon cruise. The meeting went really well and it was agreed they would send the contract details to my management company for them to review and for me to sign when I returned to London.

The meeting concluded after several hours of chat as we got to know each other better, laying a path to make the working relationship easier. We shook hands after the meal and agreed to keep in touch in case there was any change of plans.

After they left the room, I waited a couple of minutes as Emilio went to pay the bill and we walked out into the sun light. There was nothing planned for the rest of the day so we took a walk around the Grove and Emilio gave me an insight into the people he's worked with. We were just entering a store when his phone rang and he had to take a call. I walked on into the store and looked through the available shirts when I noticed a blonde follow me in, seemingly checking me out. I couldn't see her face but she was wearing a short white dress and a pair of sandals on her feet, the straps going up her tanned legs.

I was about the approach her when I saw Emilio walk into the store.

"I'm really sorry man but my brother's been involved in a car accident. I've got to the hospital."

"Oh jeez, don't apologise. Go on, I'll make my own way back to house. Let me know later how he is."

He brought himself in before walking out of the store. I went back to the shirts and I noticed that the blonde had seemingly disappeared. I grabbed a couple of shirts from the rack and walked back to the changing area. There was no one admitting people so I walked into one of the stalls and stripped my top off. I grabbed one of the shirts and slid it on, fidgeting with the cut on my shoulders a little bit. There was no mirror in the stall so I walked out to the changing corridor where I noticed a full length mirror on my way in.

Standing at the end of the corridor, in front of the mirror, was the blonde woman from earlier. I could tell it was the same person due to the strapping of the sandals; they snaked up her smooth calf muscles and stopped just short of her knee. The white dress was gone and she stood there clad only in a black thong, she had a nice rounded bubble butt, toned by the gym and squats. My view of the reflection of her breasts was blocked by her back but I could tell she was thin with an exquisite curve to her hips. I couldn't see her face as her head was turned to the side and only her nose snuck out from behind her hair.

"This store was supposed to be closed for me this afternoon and me only." she said in a thick middle-class English accent. "But I saw you come in and I couldn't resist letting you stay. "

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.

"And why would you let me stay?"

"Because I've wanted to fuck you for years Richard and this seems like as good a place as anywhere."

She bent down as she pulled the thong down her legs, showing good flexibility by keeping her legs straight. I watched her movement with eager eyes, the lips of her pussy peeking through her thigh gap. It looked smooth and tight from this angle. As she stood straight, she lifted her foot up and removed her thong from it. With a good aim, she threw it over her shoulder and into my waiting arms.

"Put that in your pocket; consider it a trophy for your war chest."

"I know you, don't I?" I asked, still unsure who it was.

"Course you do darling," she said as she turned to face me. "You did go out with my friend."

I had a look of disbelief as I saw Alice Eve standing naked in front of me. A few years ago, I had gone out with her friend Elizabeth for a few months and her friends disapproved of me, they were all upper class and a guy from the east end of London was not someone they should date. Eventually, they told her that I'd slept with Alice when we were working on a play together, which broke her heart and our relationship.

I had tried to make her see the truth but they had set her mind completely against me and I couldn't salvage our relationship. I didn't know how much Alice had been involved in the break up but she had remained the focal point of my hate for these years.

"And why should I want to come anywhere near you?"

"Because look at me..."

I did as she commanded and surveyed her body. The work in the gym had certainly paid off; her stomach was incredibly flat and quite toned from crunches with her abdominal muscles showing through in a feminine way. Her breasts had always been large, about a 32D I think, and they had a great shape to them because of the gym work, no sign of sag whatsoever. Looking down, her legs were long and toned with a nice tan on them and waxed completely smooth. Speaking of smooth, her pussy was completely free of hair and looked to be very neat, no labia showing through.

"You've got me there."

"Trust me, when everything went down with Elizabeth, I was conflicted and did tell her that I didn't do anything but she'd known that I wanted you. Why did you think they told her it was me who shagged you? There were plenty of others who were much sluttier than me. Also, she knew she what went on in the theatre and how all actresses are hussies."

I laughed at her comment.

"But I have a much more personal reason. "

"Which is?" I asked as she started to stride towards me.

"After you, she became a bit of a whore herself, fed up of being the good girl all the time. So she had a couple of affairs and then fucked my husband when we were at a party. She sucked his cock as I sat in the next room with her parents! So I vowed, if I got the opportunity, I'd suck you and fuck you and send her a picture of it to enjoy."

I smiled as she stepped in front of me, her lips only inches from my own.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you made the leap across the Atlantic, you're too talented to stay with the London stage."

"And your husband?" I asked

"That guilty little shit? He knows the deal. In London, I'm the prim and proper obedient wife. Just as suited to someone of my station, like papa wants me to be."

"And in Los Angeles?"

"I'm whatever the fuck I want to be. "

Alice leaned in and placed her lips on my own; her hands brought up and gently rested on my chest.

"Why would I want to be a part of your revenge plot?" I asked

"Because she wasn't the only heartbroken one? Because I'm fucking gorgeous and standing naked in front of you with perfect breasts? Because you're bored? I honestly couldn't give a shit!"

I was taken slightly aback by how crude and forthright she was being.

"I've known you five years and in that entire time, I've wanted to fuck you. You've got a nice cock and you know how to pleasure a woman, I've literally heard the orgasm. Unless of course you're no longer the Richard Cole I know and you're just some Hollywood hipster pussy now."

I had to give it to her; she knew how to rile me up. She brought her mouth close to mine and licked my lips, her tongue tapping my nose as he pulled away. I looked at her with a ton of hate in my eyes, the girl was an utter bitch but she was completely right and her body looked too amazing to turn down.

"Get your phone then."

She turned heel and walked to the end booth. Leaning it to grab her phone, I took the opportunity to look at the side view of her body. She was very lithe and breasts and bum appeared large in comparison to the rest of her body. After picking the phone up, she walked back to me and started to lean in and kiss me but I stopped her with a hand to her shoulder. I grabbed the phone and scrolled through the options to access her album. It was full of selfies and some group shots of her friends. I was disappointed there were no nudes but came to the conclusion she was much more careful than that.

"If we're doing this; we'll do it my way. On your knees slut!" I commanded.

Alice did as commanded and looked up at me with willing eyes. I took the phone and snapped a photo of her face. She couldn't help but hold a pose and let out a little giggle as I started to snap. She stopped as she saw the serious look on my face though.

"Get on with it then and we'll see if you earn the right to have my cock in you!"

Alice took the hint and undid my belt, even on her knees she was at a good height. She pulled it from the jeans and threw it into the changing room next to us. Slowly, she undid the buttons on the jeans without breaking eye contact. I'd switched over from the camera to the video and hit the record button; she was a natural looking down the lens. I decided to have a little fun.

"So who are we dedicating this video to?"

Her eyes looked a little bit shocked but she eased into it. She lowered the jeans and my boxer shorts, allowing my already hard cock to hit her in the face. She nuzzled it while giggling before grabbing hold with her right hand. Placing a kiss on the head as she pulled the foreskin back, her eyes returned to the camera. She took the head of the cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. Alice's eyes rolled up to show her enjoyment and made a muffled sound. She took my cock out and held it close by.

"You may not have understood but I said this is dedicated to Slutty Lizzy Grantham."

Alice immediately returned my cock into her mouth and started to suck up and down it. Her mouth wasn't the biggest so only managed to get half of it down before my cock hit the back of her throat. She kept her gaze on the camera as her mouth went up and down my cock, her left hand reaching around and gripping my arse cheek. A lot of saliva worked up in her mouth and she spat some on my cock after pulling it out of her mouth and pumped it with her right hand.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 10 Days in Hollywood: Day 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds