• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Almost My 2nd X-Marital Fling

Almost My 2nd X-Marital Fling

In life there are times when through boredom, indifference, or desire we knowingly place ourselves on the edge of a precipice. We imagine or fantasize about taking that leap without actually doing it because the fantasy is sweeter than the reality.

It has been almost 4-months since my 1st cyber-fling turned to my 1st real-world fling. I am still coping with it and what it means to me. My husband Steve and I are closer than ever and loved the erotic adventure we shared together with Richard and the Seattle Police Dept. LOL! This was my 1st ever extra marital fling in my 30-years of marriage. I chronicled an account of it on Literotica. "Richard, My 1st X-Marital Fling" is my first ever published story. Richard and the published story are 2-firsts for this 52 year-old. Believe it or not this fling we shared together has strengthened our already strong marriage.

My dilemma is, where do I go from here? I have this new found expanded sexuality & I don't know what to do with it. I never explored my sexuality before I married Steve. He was my first and only lover until 4-months ago. Now, heads are turning in public everyday as I walk through life in my dresses and heeled sandals. My new found sexual confidence is apparently being broadcast in my demeanor and the cadence of my heels. I do not want to turn into a 52-year old slut, but I want to explore my new found confidence and my sexually charged erotic side.

I even went to confession after my 1st fling. I explained to the priest that, "my affair was not based on lies & deceit but, by mutual loving consent". The priest seemed to understand and asked me to say an act of contrition. Trouble was...I was not contrite. I was already thinking about my next fling.

In my 52-years of life I have never been picked up at a bar or anywhere by a stranger and fucked. It has never happened!! Now...the thought has crossed my mind. I don't think so, but...the thought is there. I am a mother and a grandmother...so this sexual journey is all new to me. I never thought I would ever have another man fuck me other than Steve.

Steve keeps asking me where I want to go from here. He is fine with my exploring my expanded sensuality...he just wants to be a part of it. He adores and supports me in whatever I want. I adore him as he makes me feel so loved and spoiled. He has never told me NO in our 30-years of marriage. I don't want to hurt his feeling but...I am really curious about going it alone and seeing what that is like. I must admit that it frightens me...but it also excites me. The ultimate combination to tempt me.

Steve was there to protect me my first time at going outside the lines of our marriage vows but... we re-drew those lines ourselves. We shared that unbelievably sexy experience together and I will always treasure it. It was so exciting and satisfying as I sucked and fucked both Steve and Richard while dressed in my white dress and red sandals. A fantasy that they both shared. I had my way with both of them.

After a bathroom break they had their way with me. Steve and Richard teased, fucked, and pleasured me after tying me up. The two of them played me like a cello using their fingers, tongues, and cocks until I exploded in a string of orgasms as I screamed my fucking head off. All the while begging and pleading with them to stop... don't stop...or, fuck me harder. All this in-between my blood curdling screaming orgasms. I sucked and bit both of them caressing their cocks with the vibrato of my screams as they pleasured me. My clit pulsates at the thought of that sexy night.

I know that I want at least one more threesome night like that in my life and maybe, a one on one with some sexy stud. Steve is OK with that as long as he is aware of it and that I give him a "blow by blow" description. His choice of words...not mine. Men!!

After my 1st extra-marital fling with Steve and Richard I now find myself fantasizing about sex almost constantly. I find myself masturbating daily even more than once a day using my sex toys while Steve is at work. I now however avoid the online poker games as I now realize how easily I could get pulled into someone else's random fantasy like I was with Richard. BUT...I have all this sexual energy. I fuck Steve's brains out almost every night since our 1st fling. But...my mind and body want more.

I decided to test myself. Not the smartest thing to do. I ordered some new sexy heeled sandals and a sexy dress from Nordstom's online just so our hunky UPS man could deliver them. Yes, I admit it, I have fantasized about the UPS man in his brown shorts. Steve knows about this fantasy and he gave me his blessing this particular morning with a deep kiss and a poke from his erection as he left for work. He was sorry that he was not going to be there but...he understood that I needed to try out my newfound sexual wings.

I wore my sexy black wrap dress with shoulder cut-outs (commando style) with my new silver studded sandals as I waited for the UPS man. Steve bought this outfit for me the day of my first fling just in case I decided to have a 2nd fling. He is betting that I will have one before my 53rd birthday in June. Could "Mr. Brown Shorts" be my 2nd?

I tracked the package and it said it was out for local delivery which arrives at our house on the hill around 3:30 in the afternoon. God, I felt like I was stalking the UPS man. I waited for the delivery sitting with my legs crossed flipping my silver sandaled foot like a cat swishing her tail just before she pounces and "devours" her sexy prey. What would I do or say when I opened the door to sign for the package? Give him a fashion show, grab him and kiss him...show him my wet pussy? Would he turn me down or would he fuck my brains out in his big brown truck? Would he make me scream in my black dress and silver ankle-strap sandals? Oh, crap! There I go...my clits tingling and I almost squirted.

I must be having a late mid-life crisis or something. At least that is what I am telling myself. I just want to see if he looks at me differently in my sexy outfit. The UPS man has always given me an appreciative once or twice over when delivering dresses and shoes in Nordstom boxes. He notices what I wear and compliments me on my dresses and shoes as I do a twirling turn just for him. My dress flaring out and up almost revealing my bare pussy. We both laugh as he tries to guess what is in the boxes.

This sexy exchange with "Mr. Brown Shorts" always leaves me wet and tingling as I never wear panties. I am always aware of how close his sex is to mine as we flirt. He also smiles & rattles the boxes when I get myself a new sex toy. Those UPS guys are intuitive when it comes to packaged sex toys. I have even noticed an occasional bulge and wet spot on those brown shorts after he hands me a suspect package.

I would love to see him with his brown shorts down around his ankles and his manhood looking me in the eye as I take him in my mouth. Oh crap!! My clit is pulsating. My slutty thoughts frighten me as much as they excite me

Thank god that Steve is supportive of my needs. Can you believe it? He wants me to take a video of me getting fucked by the UPS man. He loves my sexiness and says he would not get jealous as long as I share it with him. I believe him because he showed no jealousy whatsoever when we shared our sexy experience with Richard. He said that Richard was just like one of my sex toys and that he just concentrated on pleasuring me. Steve never took his adoring eyes off of me as I climbed the walls screaming and begging for more consumed in a fiery sexual ecstasy as they took turns pleasuring me.

As I waited, I pictured myself on that precipice with the UPS man, to leap or not to leap. The camera was on the table in front of me. I was already tingling and wet and had butterflies in my stomach when the doorbell rang. Oh crap! I squirted in sexual excitement. Nervously, I opened the door as I held my breath with my heart racing.

You can imagine my disappointment and relief when I saw a substitute driver, a female driver no less. Not the usually hunky male driver in his late-thirties to early forties. I was so let down and so...relieved. Do I need counselling or therapy? Maybe I just need to explore my needs and wants? Time is on my side and so is Steve.

This day however made realize that I am probably up for a second sexual encounter as I was turned on and ready for anything. You really missed out Mr. Brown Shorts. I just might have to order some more sexy shoes, dresses, or toys and get another shot at the UPS man. After all I have til June if Steve is correct, and...I think he is. I guess it is up to me to prove him right

STAY TUNED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Almost My 2nd X-Marital Fling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds