• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 01

Slut for All Pt. 01

12

"That's it baby! You are such an amazing cock sucker!" I moan around the cock in my mouth as I bob up and down quickly. I feel hands on the back of head grab my hair to stop me from moving up and down the amazing 10 inch cock. I've been kneeling for almost twenty minutes slowly working this monster. I've only been able to take just over half of the cock so far. "You are doing very well sucking your first dick. Though a good cock whore needs to learn to deepthroat and feel what it's like to be face fucked."

With the hands holding my head in place, the cock starts sliding towards the back of my mouth slowly. I can feel it sliding over my tongue and touch the back of my throat. I gag slightly but hold strong. Another inch gets pushed down my throat. At this point I start gagging harder and try to pull back. I am not able to retreat off the cock with the hands holding my head steady. After twenty seconds of fighting the cock in my throat, it's pulled away to let me breathe.

Just when I catch my breath, the dick is shoved back into my mouth. The process is repeated again three more times until I am able to take all ten inches down my throat. I am held there for over a minute and with little gagging.

"Nicely done sweetheart. Now keep that throat relaxed. It is time for you to know the feeling of being face fucked."

I look up and meet the eyes of the one that has fed me my first cock. I smile as much as I can with the large invader in my throat. I feel the hands on my head grab my hair forcefully and hold me steady. The long cock is pulled from my throat quickly, then forced back down hard. Again the cock is slides out then all the way back down my throat. The pace quickens and the force of the thrusts grow harder.

With the speed and force of the cock going in and out of my mouth I am not able to swallow. Saliva drips down my chin and starts to make its way to my chest. Every time the cock is pulled from my mouth completely, more saliva pours out of my mouth. I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks from the cock being held in my throat and gagging around it.

After having my throat fucked forcefully for what seemed like an hour, the violation of my face stops. I sit back on my heels trying to catch my breath. My hands rest on my knees instead of wiping the tears and saliva from my face. The large cock sits inches from my face. I see a drop of cum hanging from the tip of the purple head.

My roommate kneels down behind me. Her hands run through my long messy hair as she whispers into my ear. "You now have three options. Option one, we can stop everything. You can get up, clean yourself up and we can stop." I shook my head at that. I was enjoying getting used and wanted to continue.

"Option two, you can continue getting face fucked by this black monster of a cock. He could last another 5 minutes or another hour." I nod to that answer. Having my throat fucked felt amazing.

"Third and my favorite offer. He can bend you over the bed, pull up your skirt, rip off your panties and take your very sexy ass. I know you always wondered what having a real cock in your ass feels like. His ten inch monster is a lot longer and thicker than the 6 inch strap on I have been using on you."

"I don't think I can take his massive cock in my ass," I answer as I look at the head of the black man's dick.

"I am sorry you think that sweetie," my mistress says sadly. "But I know you can take it." The hands of my mistress grabs my hair tightly. "Stay on your hands and knees and crawl to the bedroom!" Still holding onto my hair, I am pulled forcefully to the bedroom. I have to crawl fast to keep up and my knees are definitely going to be bruised from it.

Once into the bedroom, I am pulled to my feet by my hair. The hands tangled into my hair pull my head back exposing my neck. I feel warm breath on my neck just before teeth sink into my skin. Not enough to draw blood but enough to show who is in control. The other hand goes to my neck and squeezes to cut off my air slightly.

I feel lips trace from my neck to my ear. "I told him to not be gentle. There will be no safe word. Your ass is his to be used and abused for his pleasure. He is going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to sit tomorrow." The hand releases from my neck and I struggle to catch my breath.

The hand slowly runs down my neck, over my shirt towards my waist. Fingers pry at my skirt to get under it to my warm skin. I moan in pleasure as lips kiss my ear. The hand finds its way into my skirt and moves towards the inside of my thigh.

"You really seem to enjoy being treated like a whore. The humiliation turns you on and drives you wild. You obey without question and I love that."

My roommate then grabs my rock hard cock that's hiding behind a pair of her red lace panties. "And your sissy dick seems to really enjoy that idea." I moan in pleasure as she strokes my cock.

I never really I would ever be where I am right now, dressed in my roommates feminine clothing, all dolled up in makeup and fake tits, about to get fucked by a large black man with a huge penis. It all started about 3 months ago after I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years...

...here I am standing in front of an apartment building where I am to meet with a potential roommate and a new place to live. I moved out of my girlfriends apartment a few days ago after I caught her sleeping with a guy she works with. I took it pretty hard. We have been together since we were 19, 5 years ago. I didn't quite understand why she did it because we had a great relationship. We had great sex 4-5 times a week. I guess sometimes shit just happens.

Most of my friends live in really small apartments and don't have room for me, my family lives out of state so I couldn't go there. For 3 days I have been crashing on a friends couch with everything I own in my car. Luckily I found someone that was looking for a roommate quickly. I emailed the person hoping I could go take a look at the place today. I got a response in under a few minutes inviting me over at 6pm to take a look at the place.

Arriving at the apartment building I notice that it's very fancy. This is an obvious high income kinda place. I was hoping the rent is low because I don't make a whole lot at the moment. I walked to the door and knocked.

As the door opens I get the first look at my new potential roomie and holy fuck she is gorgeous. Easily 5'10" maybe 130lbs. Her short black hair frames her pale skinned face beautifully. Bright green eyes stare back at my brown eyes. Her 34c's stretch out her tight pink t-shirt. A mini skirt is barely containing her long ass legs that end in a cute pair of wedges.

"You must be Sam! I'm Vikki!" She offers me her hand for a greeting. I take her hand and give a polite shake. "Please come in!" She steps back and invited me into her apartment.

My first impression of her place blew me away. As she gave me a tour of the three bedroom apartment. Vikki definitely has great taste and good class. It was clear she makes some good money.

"As you can see, there is a lot of room for you to add your own thing to the apartment. The extra bedroom is for any guests we may have." Vikki takes me back to the living room and we sit next to each other on the couch. "I'm sure you have noticed that there is only one bathroom though."

"That's not a problem for me. I'm sure we can work around that." I respond back to her. I've had a shared bathroom when I lived with a group of friends a few years back. It is a pain in the ass but completely doable.

"That's good to know." She says with a nice smile. "I am a very down to earth kinda gal. I don't easily get angry. You are more than welcome to have people over as long as you clean up any mess that's made."

"Oh yeah. Of course. I don't like living in a messy home anyway. So how much am I going to be paying?" I ask Vikki.

Vikki leans back into the chair and turns towards me. "Well I can afford this place on my own. My old roommate moved to England last month and I've been a bit lonely. I'm really only looking for someone I get along with and help with a few utilites. How does $400 a month sound? And chip in with the food costs."

I smile happily and nod in agreement. "I can certainly pay that. You seem like a cool chick and I think we can get along nicely."

"How about we order some Chinese, watch some tv and get to know each other. Then we can make a decision after that?" I agree to the terms. Vikki picks up her cell and orders some food for us.

Over the next hour we just hang it and talk. Vikki is 30 years old and has lived in Maine for 6 years now. She moved from New Jersey after she graduated college with a business degree. She now runs a small chain of pet stores throughout the state. Though she has been single for well over a year, she isn't looking for anything so I shouldn't get any ideas. I laugh and explain to her what just happened with my girlfriend and why I wouldn't be getting any ideas.

"Well I like you Sam," Vikki says to me after finishing her last bite of food. "I think you and I will get along just fine. When would you like to move in?"

"I'm glad you think so Vikki," I say happily. The apartment is amazing and she is a very nice woman. "How about this weekend? Gives you time to prepare for having someone move in."

Vikki shakes her head then says sweetly, "nonsense. I'm ready now if you can move in tomorrow." I tilt my head and ask if she was sure. "I'm positive. I've been very lonely and eager to have someone around. I mean, if you need more time to get ready, then the weekend works."

"Everything I own is mostly in my car already. With a few things at my friends place. I just wasn't expecting this is happen so quickly." After a moment of thinking I agree to move in tomorrow.

"Awesome!" Vikki squeals in excitement. I thought it was weird how happy she was but didn't think anything into it. I was happy to finally have a bed to sleep in again. After a few more minutes of talking I finally leave.

The next morning I wake up around ten to my friend Greg and his girlfriend Maggie coming home. "You guys were out all night?" I ask still half asleep.

"After the concert we decided to hit up a bar in town," Maggie explains. Greg walks to the bathroom and I can hear the shower running. Maggie sits down on the couch next to me.

"While at the bar we met another couple that was at the concert too. They were so amazing. After many drinks we decided to go home with them." I nod and smile slightly.

Greg and Maggie are very open with their sex lives. Greg is mostly straight and has only been known to let his bi side out when seriously drunk. Maggie on the other hand is equally lesbian as she is straight. The two of them have threesomes with women all the time. Im slightly jealous of Greg because of that. It's almost every guys dream.

"Sounds like a blast." I say as I stand up and head to the kitchen for something to drink.

"Greg finally became a bottom too!" Maggie giggles as she follows me to the kitchen. "The dude was very dominate and seduced Greg into submission. He even made Greg wear a pair of my panties while he took his ass! It was so sexy!"

"I bet it was Maggie." I respond. I hear about their adventures all the time that it doesn't really impress me much anymore. I have been propositioned by both to join them in bed. I would have happily agreed if it only met I would be having my way with Maggie. The rule is that whoever joins them for sex, has to be open to fucking and being fucked by anyone else that was included. Naturally I declined because I had no interest in being with a guy.

Maggie leaned into me as I was pouring myself some water. Her small five foot frame and barely 100 lb body did nothing but rest against me. She looks up at me and locks her blue eyes with me. In a sweet slightly seducing voice she says, "it's a shame you keep denying our invitation Sam."

I step away from her and walk back to the couch. Of course she follows me like a little puppy waiting for a treat. "I'm sorry Maggie but I'm not into guys." I sit in the middle of the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table to get comfy.

Maggie sits next to me and puts her feet up over my lap her legs bent up giving me a perfect view of her recently abused vagina barely covered by her sheer panties. I stir a little thinking about burying my face between her thighs.

"I find you very attractive Sam." Vikki exclaims as she wiggles more into me. I put my arm around her legs and hold them closed. "I've heard how great you are at eating pussy from your ex-girlfriends. Greg hasn't been able to make me cum from that. The thought of you licking me clean after Greg fucks me hard is a really big turn on for me. Maybe even have him slide his cock into your ass!" Maggie's squirms at the thought.

I can feel my dick stiffen slightly at the thought her squeezing those legs around my head as I make her cum from my tongue. I push her legs off me slightly and lean forward.

"Come on Mags," I say as I turn towards her. "We have been over this. If there was no interaction with Greg, I'd jump on the opportunity. But since that's not how you guys roll..."

Maggie pouts in a joking manner. "It's ok. I understand. I just have a feeling you would really love it. When I look at you I can see it. I have a good sense of these things. You have that look."

That look? Not really sure what she means by that. I know I'm not built like a guy that's always at the gym. I'm 5'11" and 160 lbs. athletic build from hockey and hiking. I am a bit on the slender side though. I guess my shoulder length brown hair and rounder face can make me look a little less manly, but not girly.

"Yeah dude. You have the submissive look to you." Greg says coming out of the shower. His chest is exposed from only wearing a towel around his waist. Greg was definitely a lot manlier than me. Bald head, chiseled jaw, strong muscular chest and a six pack. Legs thick with muscles.

"Put some clothes on fucker!" I yell jokingly to him. Being one of my closest friends, I've seen Greg in the nude more times than I'd like to admit. I have walked in on him and Maggie having sex more times and I can count on my hands and feet. They never lock their door it seems. They also don't stop when I walk in on them. They keep going like nothing's wrong. Admiringly I have watched them a few times. They both are objectively good looking people. Maggie is super flexible and I enjoy seeing positions I couldn't do with my ex.

"Onto a different note," I say to my friends. "I have found an apartment..." I go on to explain the new place and my new roommate.

They both congratulate me. "You know you are welcome to stay here man. No charge." Greg offers.

"Yeah...sleeping on a couch and waking up to you guys having sex in the kitchen is something I look forward to every day..." I stand up and start collecting my things. My friends laugh and help me grab my shit.

"See you around guys," I say goodbye to my friends and head to my new place.

Once at my new apartment, Vikki helps me bring my stuff inside and to my new bedroom. It was a very easy transition thankfully.

The first week in the new apartment went fairly quickly. I stayed mostly to myself in my room when I wasn't at work. Vikki works different hours and I didn't really see her that often. The time we did see each other, we just chilled in the living room watching tv. She cooked us a steak dinner one night; she's an amazing cook.

One day after work I decided to go play some hockey for a few hours. It was a good time meeting some new people. Exchanged some numbers to try and meet up for some drinks. I made my way home and was really looking forward to a nice shower and a beer. Vikki was supposed to be working late so I would have the place to myself.

Upon entering the apartment, I immediately head to my room to grab a fresh towel and clean clothes. Before I left my room I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It's been awhile since I really looked at myself. My self esteem has been so low after my break up that I didn't want to see myself.

I study myself for a moment and I'm actually happy about how I'm looking. The muscles in my chest and arms are standing out nicely from hockey. Though I am skinny, I have great muscle definition. I nod in approval of myself, exit my room and head to the bathroom for a nice shower.

Opening the door to the bathroom I notice the lights are on and the room is full of steam. I walk into the bathroom confused because I didn't hear the shower running when I came home. Standing just outside the tub is Vikki. Her back is turned to me as she runs a towel over her body to dry off. As she bends down to dry her legs she pushes her ass out towards me. I stare in awe of her gorgeous ass so perfectly shaped and firm. From the angle she was bending, without bending her knees, her cheeks spread enough for me to see her hole. An image quickly ran through my mind of my tongue dancing over her ass and pushing against that beautiful hole.

Suddenly she turns her head as she reaches behind her to dry her ass and thighs. Vikki smiles at me and stands straight. Slowly she turns towards me and continues to dry her body. "Why are you just standing there?" Vikki asks me as she continues to dry off.

"I didn't know you were home, I came to shower and was shocked seeing you," I answer. I turn my back to Vikki so she can cover up.

"I left early today." Vikki explains to me. "You don't have to turn away from me. I appreciate you being a gentleman and all but I'm not embarrassed by my body."

I shrug and turn back towards her hoping she was wrapped in her towel. "I'm glad you're comfortable with me enough to stand here naked in front of a practical stranger."

Vikki smiles and brings her towel to her hair. With her arms up and moving the towel through her hair, her boobs jiggle in a mesmerizing manner. I couldn't help but look. Trying to not be too much of a pervert, I drop my eyes from her chest but made the mistake of stopping at her pussy. Her long slit look very inviting. Beads of water drip down her hairless crotch. I can't help but follow a water drop down her leg.

"Enjoying the view Sam?" Vikki asked me. I shake my head bringing myself back to reality. The gorgeous naked women walks towards me to get to the sink. She drops her towel to the floor and leans over the sink towards the mirror to pluck her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry," I start to apologize. "I'll wait until your done." I start to leave the bathroom. Vikki grabs my arm gently with her hand to stop me.

"We are both adults Sam," Vikki says as she pulls me back towards her. "We have both seen a naked body before. Go get your shower." She turns back to the mirror and continues to pluck her eyebrows.

"Are you positive?" I ask Vikki.

"I'm positive Sam." Vikki looks at me through the mirror. "Plus, I've shown you mine, show me yours." She winks at me.

I laugh a little and decide it's not really a big deal. I start to undress myself quickly. Once I'm down to my boxers I pause as I realize that my dick is rock hard. I must have been so caught up in the awkward moment of walking in on Vikki being nude that I never noticed the reaction I am having. I look up at Vikki and notice that she is focused on herself that maybe she wouldn't even see the effect she has on me. I drop my boxers to the floor and start to move towards the shower.

The bathroom is a bit small so I have to squeeze behind Vikki to get to the shower. I do my best to move around her without touching her but it's difficult as she is leaning into the mirror and her wonderful ass is sticking out. As I step behind her, I pause for a moment as the thought of grabbing her hair and sinking my rock hard cock into her. Without thinking, my hand goes to her waist as if I was going to hold her steady as I enter her warm pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut for All Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds