• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Beth's Summer Break Pt. 01

Beth's Summer Break Pt. 01

123

BETH'S SUMMER BREAK Part One - THE DETECTIVE

Beth turns detective to discover what her father's girlfriend is up to.

Part one of a series exploring the adventures of the lovely Bethany and her father's new girlfriend Gina as they negotiate a long, hot incident packed summer together.

PROLOGUE -- BETH

I am just about ready. The overnight bag is packed full of goodies.

Oh and what goodies there are!

Gina is putting her own finishing touches in her bedroom along the corridor. Putting just the right amount of spray onto that platinum blonde hair to keep it looking natural. Ensuring her make-up is immaculate, applying just the right amount of Chanel.

Everything has to be perfect with Gina. Everything has to be expensive and carefully considered. Only designer labels and haute couture are allowed.

Not like me, where everything gets thrown on at the last minute.

Gina wears clothes by Gaultier and Dolce and Gabbana. I wear t-shirts from Megadeth and Doc Martens from charity shops.

And that was a small part of why I hated her. The real reason came later.

At least, I hated her until last Friday. Amazing how quickly things can change.

Since then we have planned this afternoon down to the last detail and we are both trembling with excitement at what is to come.

Mike is going to get the shock of his life in an hour or so, and that gives me a bit of time to tell you just exactly how we got to where we are today.

It may take a while, so before you read on, get yourself a nice long drink and make yourself comfortable. Loosen off any tight fitting garments and make sure you have easy access to those parts of the body that may become long stiff and hard, or damp sticky and soft depending upon which half of the species you call home.

I'm wet already just thinking about it. But as will become apparent, my default state down below the waterline is comfortably moist, so it is no real surprise.

First let me introduce myself.

Bethany Alexandra Allegra Hamilton at your service.

But that is a bit of a mouthful, and whilst I am always quite partial to a good mouthful, let's just keep it simple.

You can call me Beth.

So how are you?

Good, glad to hear it.

Oh, myself?

Well all in all I am in pretty good spirits at the moment thanks, but from the start of the summer break until a few days ago? Well I'll just paraphrase the old Smith's song.

Heaven Knows I Was Miserable Then.

PART ONE -- BETH

The great summer break had started and my flat in Durham was being refurbished, so my student pals and I were homeless for a few months.

I had little choice in where to stay.

It was looking for all the world like a summer with Mum in the middle of nowhere in rural Somerset. Quite a nice place, but the trouble is she is all loved up with her new husband, and whilst he is a nice guy I don't want to play gooseberry to two 45 year olds trying to get their lives back on track.

Dad was also with his new girlfriend, Gina, living in a pretty market town about an hour out of London. They had been together a few months now, and I had met her a few times, but unfortunately even at this early stage the omens were not so good.

Which is why I was gobsmacked when she suggested I stay with them, or more accurately her, for the duration. Not quite the place for a horny little 21 year old, but as I had no other choice...

They were staying in the North East as Dad was at a conference, so we met for lunch. We were in the pub garden after what turned out to be a fairly decent lunch and Dad mentioned my upcoming plight to Gina. To my abject horror, and totally unexpectedly, she offered to let me stay at her place.

"Oh, Andrew, we can't have the poor girl homeless. There's plenty of room. I'm sure she'll be no bother."

Dad looked at me. He knows my 'please, no, anything but' look from long experience. "Well it sounds fine, Gina, but don't forget I've got my lecture tour coming up. Chances are I'll be away in Dubai and the Far East for a lot of the summer."

Gina smiled her winning smile. "Well that's ok then Andrew, it will be a nice little bit of company for me, and Bethany and I can get to know each other properly at last." She nodded decisively at me putting a huge full stop on the brief argument. "It's settled -- I won't take no for an answer."

She can be very persuasive, can Gina. We both gave in and I was crestfallen.

I moved my stuff in at the start of the summer vac, just as Dad set of for his big tour, so from more or less the start, it was just me and Gina rattling round in her big, and admitted lovely old house, and it didn't take long for things to start going wrong.

She is everything I am not -- at 41 she is still incredibly well maintained, even without her expensive and extensive makeup. She is the sort of woman that has men running around after her with their tongues hanging out and loves every minute of it. That shoulder length platinum hair, immaculately styled and no doubt costing a fortune every two weeks, a pair of 34D boobs that I can only dream about.

She was welcoming at first, and we made small talk around the house as we occasionally bumped into each other and I got settled in. On the second or third night, as I was going to bed, she stopped me on the upstairs landing and gave me the house rules.

"Now you've settled in, just a few things to mention, Bethany love. You know, while you're here." And the unspoken, in my house, at my invitation.

Oh great, I am so into 'rules'.

"First and most importantly. I know you like a cigarette now and again, but not in here please, Bethany, ok?"

Well, no it's not ok, but that's not going to matter is it? I thought grumpily.

"This is a strictly no smoking house." She added, holding up a warning finger for emphasis.

I nodded mutely. The look she had given me when I lit up in the pub garden the other week came back to me. It was one of pure distaste. My first, but by no means last 'Gina stare'.

"Now, I know you'll be good there so I won't mention it again. So, you can help yourself to anything in the kitchen, there's loads of wine. Mainly red, and there are hundreds of bottles under the stairs, so I won't miss one or two, eh? No cigs, but wine -- well, I can't do without it so you're welcome to share! Erm, what else? My office downstairs off limits... usually locked anyway... " She paused, thinking for a moment.

I couldn't get a word in edgeways as she gushed on.

"Oh, yes of course so -- boyfriends. No problems if you want to bring someone back here, I can imagine you are dying to, eh? Well you can. As long as you are..." and she lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper and put her fingers to her lips, "quiet! I know what I was like at your age, so..." She trailed off and smiled a wicked little smile, leaving anything else to my imagination.

Oh shit, I thought I was going to get a nudge and a wink. I was squirming.

"Ok, thanks, I'll bear it in mind. I'm not at the moment... with anyone, so-"

"What?" She looked horrified. She put her hands in my hair and stroked my cheek with the back of one hand, staring into my eyes.

She cupped my chin in both hands. "Oh poor Bethany. That's terrible! Lovely little thing like you. No boyfriend?" She shook her head sadly and looked me up and down, appraising me. Another shake and she moved away towards her room.

She stopped at the door and looked back at me and gave me a puzzled look. "What a waste!"

Unable to respond, I managed a weak little smile and went to bed still feeling the warmth of her hand on my face, slightly disturbed that I had found her touch extremely pleasant indeed.

And I hadn't thought to ask her about bringing girls back. Damn.

The next morning I was up reasonably early, well for me anyway, and heading down for a coffee when Gina came out of the bathroom next to my room, wrapped in a large towel. I was sure she had en-suite, so I was a bit puzzled as to why she was using the external bathroom.

"Morning, sleep well?"

"Mmm, great thanks. Nice room."

"Good, anything you need, just let me know. Oops!"

She laughed and jumped a little as the towel she was wearing unravelled and slipped to the floor. To hide my embarrassment, I bent to pick it up just as she did and we both ended up kneeling on the floor with one end each, and me staring straight at her 34Ds. She smelled fresh from the shower and her skin was glowing, hair damp and flat to her head for once instead of flowing beautifully to her shoulders. She still looked great.

"Sorry, Bethany, how embarrassing," she laughed, seeming anything but embarrassed. She took the end of the towel from me slowly, looking at my face. "Thanks, petal." She seemed to be gauging my reaction more than anything and I tried not to stare too hard, but it was difficult not to.

She casually flicked the towel over her shoulder, not bothering to cover herself up, giving me another fine view of her breasts. They really were a sight to behold. She wriggled a little uncomfortably and with a look of distaste, glanced down between her legs, which were slightly apart.

"Oh Gina, what you like? Missed a bit!"

She tugged the towel free from her shoulder and began to rub it purposefully between her legs, and as she did I realised that she had a one hell of a blonde Brazilian. Either she was doing a great dye job or she was still natural. I watched her dry herself off rather more closely than I intended.

She shook her head as if unable to believe her own stupidity and laughed. "I don't know, get to my age and can't even dry myself properly!"

One last hearty rub and a little grunt. I think she was enjoying this. "Right, that's better! I'll be down in a minute if you are doing coffee."

After that little interlude, there was no way I was sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee with her. I thought quickly. "Oh, no, sorry. I was heading out, going to have a look around town, maybe grab one there."

"Ah ok then, I'll fend for myself. See you later, have a nice day then!" She retired to her room, now giving me a view of her perfect, peach-like arse.

I couldn't get out of the house quick enough.

As I wandered round the little market town, I thought back to the way she had touched me last night and the little show and tell from this morning, and a very alarming thought came crashing into my head.

I would love to fuck her.

At that stage I had no idea that she shared my proclivity for the same sex, but I am equally at home making out with girls and boys and do so at every available opportunity. Not that there was going to be much opportunity for a while, or so it seemed.

So there we have it, Ms. Gina Harcourt is my Dad's new other half, and I hated her whilst at the same time wishing I could explore the area just below her perfectly manicured Brazilian for a few hours and rub my little half peaches up against her full blown melons. She just has that look about her, you know the one. I half expect her to turn up on one of the 'MILF fucks the babysitter' websites that I ahem have been told that may exist should one know where to find them.

Truth be told, I do know where to find them actually. On the favourites bar of Google Chrome on my laptop. Under the tab that says R&R.

By the time I had been there a few days, there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that we would try to keep out of each other's way as much as possible, and I have to admit to being a right sullen little bitch. I was deprived of sex, not allowed to smoke, and had to make sure I had headphones on when surfing things that may embarrass me if overheard. I hoped the buzzing from my small but precious collection of electrical and battery powered stimulants wouldn't be too obvious. But the thing is I like them to buzz for a very long time, so it would be a minor miracle if she hadn't heard something.

I got pretty moody pretty quickly and there had been a few minor rows over my mess and one or two other silly things, and we were not really getting along as well as she at least had hoped at the outset.

She had a few meetings locally in town, kept to herself in her office, and I even had a couple of nights to myself when she had to go up to London and stayed over. I enjoyed those nights, as I could make some noise and even managed a couple of sneaky ciggies out of the window before my fingers got busy.

Otherwise I got back into my running, and ran off some of my frustrations in the local park, and tried to do a bit of horse riding at a stable nearby. The trouble with me is that an hour in the saddle merely acts as a tenderiser and I always end up in a heightened state of sexual arousal, and there was no lovely Allie to help me out as we do when we go riding out in County Durham. She was hundreds of miles away, and any hopes I had of strapping stable lads or lasses were dashed when I realised that the lovely middle aged couple that ran the stables did it all by themselves.

Oh well, my horse Poppy was a sweetie and enjoyed the contents of Gina's fruit bowl.

There had been no more shower incidents or anything remotely like them, and whilst I was enjoying the company of Ms. Harcourt less and less as the days went on, I kept think back to that body of hers, and what I would love to do to it.

I was glad of rechargeable batteries otherwise the Duracell Bunny would be costing me a fortune.

On the day it all started, I was having a late morning coffee and wondering what the rest of the day had in store for me, when Gina flounced into the kitchen dressed to kill. She is always done out in something expensive and branded, but this was a new level even for her. A lovely tight leather skirt, a white silk blouse that really showed off her assets, topped off with a powder blue jacket that wouldn't have looked out of place in a re-run of Dynasty. Even though it was a warm day she was wearing knee length leather boots. Her hair was its usual homage to her hairdresser's skills. Jeez, did she look hot?

And there's me in a tatty old Metallica t-shirt and sawn off jeans, barely having managed to drag a comb through my rather copious mop of naturally shaggy auburn hair which was today hanging listlessly down around my shoulders and in danger of dangling into my coffee mug. I really should give it a wash, I thought. Maybe after a run later.

She looked me up and down in disgust and any reproach was all the more damning by being unspoken and delivered entirely by her body language.

"Right, Bethany, I am off to lunch with the girls. I'll probably be a while, so don't wait up."

So this was one of her legendary 'girlie lunches', was it? They went on most of the afternoon and sometimes into the evening if the tales I'd heard were to be believed, so at least I'd have some time to myself.

"Ok," I snapped back. "Have fun," not meaning it and hoping like hell she'd get food poisoning.

"Oh I will Bethany dear." I wish she wouldn't call me fucking Bethany. I'm just Beth to everyone and only my Mum calls me Bethany and that only when she's mad at me. It drives me nuts. Maybe that is why she does it.

She started for the door before pausing. She looked back over one padded shoulder and added, "Oh and do be a good girl. No smoking, remember?"

Why that now? "No Gina dear," I mimicked. "I wouldn't fucking dream of it."

She stiffened and snapped. "Don't use that horrible language in my house Bethany. You are not at college now. Yes you would dream of it. I know you've had a few since you've been here, you can't fool me. But since I've had to mention it again, I'll trust you."

An ominous pause followed.

"Just this once."

And with that she was gone, and once the heady aroma of Chanel had faded from my senses, the day was mine. There was something about that voice of hers that was just so alluring. Soft but commanding, and to my uneducated ears maybe just a hint that the middle/upper class purr was a veneer that overlaid something more prosaic. In other words, like everything else with her, it was all for show.

I finished my coffee and started to head up to my room. At least I could have some rare 'me time' again.

On a whim, I grabbed a bottle of wine from under the stairs and a large balloon glass from the shelf. Thank goodness she didn't mind me drinking otherwise it would have been head in the gas oven time. I had no idea what it was, but it was red with a florid label and looked expensive so it was good enough for me. It was one of the few perks of being here, so I may as well take advantage.

To be fair, the room she had set aside for me was pretty decent, quite a nice size and certainly better than my room at college. It was nice and light, with windows front and side, and mercy of mercies, I had my own bathroom.

I had hardly any personal possessions though - most were in storage for the summer waiting to go back into the digs a few of us shared together. One exception was my dear battered old bear Bruno who was sitting on the chair next to the bed contemplating life in his gentle, silent way. I covered his beaten up old face with a pair of socks, envying his simple life as a comforting stuffed animal. We've been through a lot together and he is my bestest pal. What was going to happen wasn't for his delicate little button eyes, though I suppose he had seen worse in his time.

I opened the back window wide and pulled my comfy chair under it, propping my laptop up on a small table and selected a random URL from the R&R tab. I poured a large glass of the red and from the bottom of my all encompassing tote bag, I produced a packet of forbidden More 120s and a lighter. I don't smoke too much -- sometimes it takes me a couple of weeks to get through a pack, but I do like a cigarette when I am feeling horny, and I love the long slim brown ones.

Yes, ok - you are right, by that token I should be a bloody chain smoker then. But I am good and limit myself to one or two a day. But today, I just felt like defying Gina. I'd thought that by smoking next to the window and then a careful application of some room spray, I could even manage to fool the sensitive nose of the sniffer dog that was Ms. Harcourt, but obviously from her earlier outburst, I was wrong.

Deciding for once to err on the side of caution and not antagonise her any further, I put the packet back, and dug deeper in the bag and pulled out a vape pen. Mum gave it to me ages ago when she found out about me smoking saying that she had found it worked for her, but I had stuck it my bag and forgotten about it until now. Maybe Gina would notice this as well, but at least in her terms, I wasn't actually smoking, was I?

So I put this strange contraption to my lips and took long hit on it, blowing out clouds of vapour. It smelled sweet and tasted nice, and I loved the way the vapour hung in the air. I found something very erotic about the whole thing and spent a while experimenting with blowing long thin strands, big billowing clouds and even a few nifty little smoke rings.

Mmm, I was enjoying my new toy very much, and took a very unladylike slurp of my wine and set out my collection of comforters. I fancied watching some girl on girl action today as I was missing Allie so much. It was going to be a long hot afternoon and my fingers and plastic friends had much work to do.

By the time Gina arrived back around after nine, I was pretty mellow. I was well into a second bottle of red and had pretty much worked out all my frustrations in various devious ways over the last few hours. I had a nice little glow on, my pussy was almost sated and the giant flatscreen in the corner was playing away to itself while I Skyped with Allie, who had managed a better billet than me and was staying with friends in her native Edinburgh. She was getting chapter and verse on how my afternoon of self-gratification had gone, and I was getting jealous of her explicit tale of a languid Sapphic evening with a babe she had met in a Rose Street bar the previous night. At that moment, I'd have given up every orgasm from the last few hours for one single drop of Allie's sweet cunt juice.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Beth's Summer Break Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds